The Willow Creek Barn Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Kelly K. Married on 09/15/2021

Amazing wedding experience!

We had a wonderful wedding for our daughter and son-in-law at the Willow Creek Barn (Frankfort, IN)! The staff were extremely helpful, the venue was beautiful and everything went perfectly! My husband and I felt very supported as we planned the celebration for our daughter! Highly recommend the Willow Creek Barn!
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 09/05/2021

We had the best wedding we could’ve hoped for!

The venue includes set up and down services in their pricing and still comes under what some other venues price at. The staff helped us remember several things that otherwise would have been forgotten in the mayhem. We had the best wedding that we could have hoped for. Thank you!
    Melissa H. Married on 09/03/2021

Staff awesome - facility stunning!

Mother of the bride here and I seriously can't say enough great things about Jeremy and his staff. We showed up and BAM! Amazing! Everything my daughter wanted was there and ready or they knew how to get and got it! Truly everyone was so kind and helpful and thoughtful and professional. The day was perfect thanks to Jeremy and his team at Willow Creek!
  • Marrissa
    Marrissa T. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful Venue!

We had the best wedding possible thanks to the staff at The Willow Creek barn! Our wedding was August 21st. The staff was responsive and kind through the whole process. Because they allow you to use their decorations we saved a ton of money! When my cake was sliding and I had no clue, Amber, our day of coordinator talked to each vendor before asking me if we could cut the cake ahead of schedule so that we could get our pictures! Amber was a joy to work with the day of and did everything in her power to make my day go as perfect as possible! Jeremy, the barn owner, checked on us several times and made sure everything was going how it was supposed to! The onsite staff worked with each of my vendors so I did not have to worry about anything on my big day! I would highly recommend this beautiful venue, time and time again!
    Kateri T. Married on 08/06/2021

Great People!

Willing to reach out and help!
    Brianna F. Married on 06/27/2021

This venue is perfect!

Jeremy and the staff at The Willow Creek Barn made our wedding day the best day of our lives. They go above and beyond to ensure everything is perfect. Everything at this venue is more than you need to have the best wedding ever! I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!