The Wildflower Barn at Little River Farms Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 04/09/2022

So beautiful and perfect for small events

This venue was perfect for my intimate wedding of 60 people. The landscaping makes it naturally beautiful so you don't need to do hardly anything outside and inside is equally open and fresh feeling that you can make it into whatever you'd like. We had access to the cottage on the property to get ready which was so great to have basically a whole house to relax in for the day. We also used their food services and coordinating which were fantastic. McKenzie was my 3 month coordinator and was so on top of everything, making this experience smooth and seamless. The day ran without a hitch and the planning leading up was so easy as McKenzie specifically outlined everything we needed to do clearly and concisely. She's super personable and fun and made the wedding planning so much less stressful and the actual wedding go so well. Could not recommend her more!
    Becky C. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect Wedding Day

The Wildflower Barn at Little River was the perfect venue for our wedding. We went with the in-house catering and coordination services as well, and planning was a breeze! Anna Beth, our coordinator, was incredibly patient with me as we navigated the final decisions leading up to the wedding. She did a great job working with all our vendors, and the wedding day was effortless and enjoyable. Anna Beth even made sure we had plenty to eat and drink throughout the day! Another thing I appreciated about The Wildflower Barn is in the details. Just one example, we got married in the spring and there were beautiful tulips and other seasonal flowers planted that weren’t there during our meeting at the venue just one month prior. Those little details add up and contribute so much to the overall experience! I wholeheartedly recommend this venue; my husband I loved our experience planning with The Wildflower Barn team.
    Tori S. Married on 03/05/2022

The Wedding of our Dreams

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the Wild Flower Barn! I cannot express how amazing their team is, specifically Anna Beth Toole. Without her, I don't know what I would have done. Anna Beth is not only as sweet as can be, she is organized and dedicated to ensuring that her Brides have the best day imaginable. And it was! At WFB the coordination is required and I can see why, Anna Beth took care of EVERYTHING! I did not have any worries on my wedding day. During and after the wedding, I had several guests say that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, some saying this were 80 + years old. Southern Charmed Catering offers such a wide variety of choices that you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for on your special day. The head chef even came up to our table during dinner to ensure that everything was good for us. The atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the servers, bartenders and Anna Beth were absolutely spectacular! If you have the chance to book your wedding at WFB you will not regret it!
  • Christy
    Christy M. Married on 02/26/2022

The most perfect wedding experience ever!

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this venue is. From start to finish, the entire process was seamless.
    We visited the Wildflower Barn almost as soon as we got engaged. Shannon made herself available on the weekend even though there were two weddings happening! She showed us around the property which was absolutely beautiful. She answered all of our questions with great detail and gave us an information package. This was the only venue we saw and we knew we wanted to get married here right away.
    Southern Charmed Catering (if you book the all inclusive package they will be the caterers) were fantastic. We scheduled a tasting which again was an easy process. The food was absolutely incredible. One of my guests said it was the best fried chicken they have ever had.
    About a month before the wedding, our coordinator, Michelle reached out to us. We scheduled a meeting so that we could meet. Michelle was amazing from the second we first interacted. She was extremely kind, organized and detailed. Prior to the wedding she reached out multiple times to see if there was anything we needed. She contacted all of our vendors to make sure there were no questions. On the wedding day, she checked on us multiple times as we were getting ready. She worked with everyone to create the most perfect wedding we ever could have imagined. I'm actually in tears writing this thinking about how amazing it was. If there were any issues, we had no idea!
    There was one part of the wedding where I got a little over heated and was trying to get outside to cool off. I sat down on a bench and seconds later she was there with a water. I had no idea she even saw me. She was incredible.
    I cannot recommend this venue enough.
    Thank you to everyone for helping us with our wedding day. I will never forget any of you!
    Jordan L. Married on 01/22/2022

A perfect venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Wildflower Barn at Little River. It was the perfect backdrop for our day. Everyone we worked with from our tour to the catering tasting to our month of coordinator were absolutely amazing. They definitely made sure that our day would be just as we had dreamed.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The bridal cottage was a perfect place for me and my girls to get ready for the day. The outdoor ceremony spot is wonderful as well even in January.
    It is also worth noting that the catering offered in the all inclusive package was phenomenal. We had so many people tell us how much they enjoyed their dinner. They were also sure to send us home with a to go bag so we could enjoy more as well.
    The Wildflower Barn at Little River also has their own month of coordinator. Michelle Lewis helped us so much end the end with all the final details. Even when little hiccups occurred, Michelle was there to smooth everything out.
    Ansley F. Married on 11/06/2021

Dream Wedding!

This venue is absolutely PERFECT! As a bride who was trying to keep costs of a wedding on the lower end this venue allowed me to have my dream wedding without a crazy price tag. Anna Beth was my month of coordinator and she made the whole process so much easier. Especially the day of, I don’t know what I would have done without her. My florist forgot to decorate wine barrels I had at the end of the isle, but Anna Beth didn’t hesitate to help. She decorated with lanterns and some extra greenery and it turned out beautiful. I also noticed some little extra touches she made while the reception area was set up. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for beautiful outdoor or indoor space for their wedding. One of my favorite parts of this venue is the indoor option in case weather is bad (if you’re wanting an outdoor ceremony) is just as beautiful. The package deals for this venue are also incredible. The food and beverage options are great. I couldn’t hear enough from guests how much they loved the venue, food, and wedding overall.
  • Lindsi
    Lindsi B. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing venue & amazing coordinator!!

We got engaged in March 2021 and wanted to try to do a Fall 2021 wedding. Somehow, the Wildflower Barn at Little River had availability and we snagged a November date! This venue was the first venue that we took a look at in our search and we immediately fell in love (so much so that we almost did not go look at any other venues!) Other venues could not compete with everything that the barn had to offer. The onsite bridal cottage was a huge selling point for us and was such a wonderful place to be able to get ready for our big day. The venue is absolutely spotless and impeccably decorated. Our guests kept commenting all night long about how much they loved the venue, especially the amazing outdoor space!

The other thing we loved so much about this venue was the fact that it had an all inclusive package... everything from linens to food to open bar was all taken care of with the package and it made planning so much easier. And it helps that the food was delicious!!!

Also, I cannot write this review without mentioning our wedding coordinator. We booked a "month of" coordinator through the barn directly and were placed with Michelle Lewis. Our wedding would have not been possible without Michelle. She made everything so clear for us and answered every question we ever had. She was made to be a coordinator... she helped us by asking questions we hadn't even thought of and just helped us both feel so prepared for our wedding day. Michelle has such a kind demeanor and was also so calm and collected on our big day, which both put us at ease and made us feel so sure that everything was going to work out wonderfully (which it did!)

We loved everything about this venue and would recommend it time and time again if you're looking for an affordable option for a smaller sized wedding!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine H. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing experience + budget friendly! Highly recommend!

This venue was simply amazing! Anna Beth was wonderful to work with as our month-of coordinator and helped the day go so smoothly. The all-inclusive package also met out budget needs and allowed us to pay over time. It was much more reasonable with the food and alcohol packages included than other venues in the area. We cannot recommend this venue and their staff enough!
  • Katie
    Katie N. Married on 09/25/2021

Dream of a wedding!

Our wedding at the Wildflower Barn was an absolute dream! Where do I even begin. From the moment we initially toured the venue, it felt right - the light and airy color scheme, the spacious reception area, and the beautiful outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour space. Stefanie Stewart was very informative and by the end of the tour, I wanted to be sure she would help coordinate our wedding and I’m so glad she did! Stefanie is top notch - she is simply amazing at what she does and has such a warm personality. During the month of the wedding, she was very detailed and a tremendous help coordinating with all our vendors. On our wedding day, countless times I would see Stephanie literally running to take pictures of us, capturing all the special moments, and I could see her pure joy with this (not part of her job; just her going above and beyond). All the little details of the wedding day didn’t seem to shed light, because Stefanie covered them. She is seen in photos carrying my purse, holding and bustling my dress, and making sure we were happy with the food and drinks. Her character and professionalism exemplifies a 10/10 wedding coordinator, and a wonderful person! The food in our catering package was incredible and our guests raved about it! I recommend upgrading to the open bar, as we did. All in all, what a wonderful experience and most importantly, our guests had a great time! So much so, that we even tried to extend the time (the dance floor was a hit). Thank you to the Wildflower Barn for a dream of a wedding!
  • Michele
    Michele W. Married on 08/20/2021

Fabulous Venue!!

We had a fabulous experience working with both Michelle and Shannon. They made sure every detail was to our liking. We had our rehearsal dinner at the barn and it was beautiful. The food was delicious and our guests had the best time. I highly recommend this fabulous venue and staff!
  • Linh
    Linh Married on 08/08/2021

Elegant Venue and Awesome Service

I got married one week ago on 08.08.21 and my opinion about this venue is still the same since I found it back in February. After seeing a few venues prior to knowing about this venue, I knew The Wildflower Barn at Little River was the one before I even got to tour it. It was love at first sight. This venue is so chic and elegant. The value is great for your money. I loved working the in-house coordinator, McKenzie. She’s amazing and very responsive with all of my needs. I’d say, I had a lot of requests and she fulfilled them all. The venue is very flexible, you aren’t restricted to certain vendors like other venues. All of my guests raves about how beautiful and elegant this venue is. If you’re looking for an intimate wedding venue, this is the one.
    Emily E. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing Venue!

The Wildflower Barn was an absolute dream venue for us. Yes, the grounds are stunning with the gardens and beautiful tree for our ceremony and of course the barn was absolutely stunning for our reception. It was decorated beautifully and our vision came to life. However, the PEOPLE. They are the number one reason I will continue to praise this venue! Our coordinator Stefanie was an absolute dream to work with. She always answered my questions, made me feel comfortable, and executed our vision perfectly. The event staff were so incredibly sweet, attentive, and helpful. We felt so pampered and didn’t worry about a thing during our entire wedding. We are so impressed by everyone! I would recommend anyone to choose this venue and work with these incredible people. Thank you so much to everyone for making our wedding so incredibly wonderful. It is a night we will never forget!!!
    Madeline S. Married on 06/21/2021

Amazing venue!

We hosted our wedding at the Wildflower Barn at Little River on and the venue was perfect. The people working here are INCREDIBLE -- very responsive, flexible, inventive, helpful, and creative when issues come up. I don't think you can find a better run place to host your wedding! They have two venues onsite that they run -- the Wildflower Barn and the Little River Farms. The Wildflower Barn has an amazing mix of useable indoor and outdoor space.

We went with the all inclusive option for less than 75 guests. It made planning this a breeze, as everything was included in the fee. We went with the Southern Charmed catering that they recommended and the food was amazing! We got so many comments about how the food was delicious.

We worked with Stefanie who coordinated our big day, and she was incredible!!! There was nothing that she couldn't accommodate for us, so thank you Stefanie!

If you're considering the Wildflower Barn for your wedding, DO IT!
  • Charlie
    Charlie K. Married on 06/05/2021

Cute farmhouse venue

This venue is great for a small wedding. It’s very farmhouse theme with a bundle food and drink package.
    Kristen S. Married on 04/10/2021

Perfect wedding venue!

We got married at the Wildflower Barn at Little River in April 2021 and it was such a perfect day! From the very first time we saw and visited the venue, we fell in love with it! From the bridal cottage to the outdoor space and barn itself... it's beautiful and very well-kept. We used Southern Charmed (in-house catering) and absolutely loved our food tasting and menu, we have gotten so much great feedback about how great the food was from our guests too. Also, can't say enough kind, thankful words about their staff as well. Stefanie was our coordinator and she is a miracle worker and such a kind, personable person as well (also, she's a PRO at wedding planning/coordinating)! Stefanie kept everything moving on our wedding day and kept so much stress off us the month of our wedding. We're beyond thankful to of had the chance to work with her! We would rebook the Wildflower Barn at Little River for our wedding in a heartbeat! Book your wedding here, we had the perfect day and are so thankful we had the perfect venue for our special day! :)
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 03/18/2021

Absolutely Magical

My daughter has always dreamed of a beautiful wedding. The day she met the love of her life and he asked her to marry her we started planning the perfect place. After looking at lots of places we found the perfect one. This place is beautiful and they know exactly what they are doing! From day one they have helped us all the way through. We had the worlds best wedding coordinator , Christine Meyer. We didn’t have to worry about anything and she was there every time we needed her. This wedding venue will not disappoint and they made my daughter and her now husband’s day they will never forget !! Thank you for everything ❤️❤️
  • Jodi
    Jodi D. Married on 03/01/2021

Minimal stress, excellent results

We did the all inclusive package and it couldn't have gone better!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely Flawless

Our wedding was magical and flawless. The venue is so chic and the interior is really unique with the exposed brick and stunning chandeliers. We received so many compliments on our venue. Shannon was our coordinator and she was phenomenal. She really went the extra mile to make sure we had a fabulous day. The whole day was a dream come true. I DEFINITELY recommend this beautiful and perfect venue.
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 11/07/2020

My DREAM venue!

Where do I even begin?! The Wildflower Barn was my dream venue! It was absolutely beautiful and the team was incredible to work with. We had originally scheduled our wedding for August of 2021, but the night before it was set for half of my family got covid... Michelle was especially helpful in coordinating with not only venue staff but also other vendors, and was able to make a difficult process that much easier. We were able to reschedule for March of 2022, and had the night of our lives. Guests have been constantly texting me to let me know that the venue was stunning, the timeline was perfectly planned, and most importantly that the food was delicious. We had our catering done in-house by Southern Charmed Catering, and I had countless guests say it was the best wedding food they had ever had! The Wildflower Barn team surpassed my expectations and made everything run so smoothly. It was really simple having the venue take care of everything we needed, and they even gave recommendations for vendors such as flowers, DJs, etc. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing wedding at the Barn at Little River!

I got married in August 2020 at the Barn at Little River. I had the best experience! Michelle was our Month of Coordinator and she did an AMAZING job. We also used their caterer, Southern Charmed, and we are so glad that we did. The venue is beautiful and neutral without being boring. There are multiple ceremony sites to choose from - we had our ceremony on the lawn next to the barn and the reception inside the barn and we wouldn't change anything. We are so glad that we chose the Barn at Little River and that we got to work with Michelle!
  • Callie
    Callie F. Married on 12/22/2019

Absolutely magical for everyone

Absolutely magical. I would highly recommend to anyone!! Made our dreams come true!!
    Mariah Married on 11/04/2018

Dream wedding!

After looking at a few wedding venues we came across the ONE...the wildflower barn at little river farms. We knew immediately this is where we wanted to get married and instantly started the planning process. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating throughout the process and always there to answer my questions. Once COVID hit it was devastating to have to postpone out a whole year but they made it happen for us and we are forever grateful to have gotten our dream wedding at the most beautiful place on the day and time of year we wanted. I cannot thank Michelle Lewis enough for going above and beyond my expectations for my day. She was my month of coordinator and I really blew her phone up for that month and she was nothing but kind and helpful! It was the perfect day and the perfect place for us to get married. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our dream wedding a reality. Also, definitely recommend using their onsite vendor Southern Charmed for your food...it was absolutely delicious and our guests were very pleased!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Our Perfect Day

The Wildflower Barn at Little River Farms was the perfect blend of my husband and I. The barn is modern but with southern charm. The venue was in full bloom and turned into a magical atmosphere. Highly recommend a Spring wedding here to really take advantage of all of the flowers that bloom during this time. Not only was the venue perfect but the staff and particularly our coordinator, Michelle, was everything I needed during this stressful time. I was stress free on my wedding day knowing everything from our florist to the catering was taken care of. I would highly recommend The Wildflower Barn!
    Rachel Z. Married on 04/30/2022

The Perfect Location for Our Wedding!

The Wildflower Barn at Little River is truly a hidden gem of a venue! We stumbled upon the Barn after touring Brick & Ivey (a sister venue) and were so grateful to find the perfect location for our wedding. The venue is an incredible value that provides flexibility in crafting the perfect event for you. The indoor space is absolutely stunning and provided a beautiful backdrop for our event of 92 guests. The in-house catering and alcohol made planning food and drinks a breeze. The bridal cottage was the perfect getting ready space. Our coordinator Michelle helped us execute our vision and did a great job assembling our decor on the day of our event. Overall, we couldn’t be more happy with our decision to host our wedding at the Barn!
  • Zachary
    Zachary M. Married on 10/09/2021

Great Venue For Intimate Ceremony & Reception

The Wildflower Barn was an outstanding venue for our October 2021 wedding.

The ceremony site options are great and have a very intimate feeling which my bride and I both loved. In the event of rain we were both ok with their inside option which was better than most of the other +20 places we checked out.

We had a great experience with our Month Of Coordinator - Michelle Lewis - who did a nice job helping bringing everything together for our big day. Overall, we’d recommend “The Barn” to anyone who is looking to host a wedding of