89 Reviews for The Wichita Photobooth Company

34 The Wichita Photobooth Company Reviews

It poured on my outdoor wedding, the Wichita Photobooth was super flexible and found a spot to set up and stayed all night despite the weather! Easy to work with and we love our memory book!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wichita Photobooth Company was easy to work with and flexible about setting up outdoors in summer heat.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a big hit!!! All my guest loved it and the staff was so patient with all the kids that kept going in there. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Tomasena, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wichita Photobooth Company was very punctual and professional. Everyone at our event loved the photobooth and we would recommend them to anyone looking for photobooth services in Wichita.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very well worth the money. If you want something that will get all the guests excited a Photobooth is the way to go. The Wichita Photobooth Company is very professional and all of our guests told us they were so nice. We had 300 guests at our wedding and have so many funny pictures of them. Thanks for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Chau, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wichita Photo Booth was the best quality and value around. The staff members were great and got people excited to use the Photo Booth! The communication was always prompt in the months prior to our wedding and we received all of our copies of the photos very quickly! Could not have asked for a better photobooth!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/21/17, 5 Reviews
3.4

Slow to no response back for questions

Profile Picture Hien, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The company was very professional and provided prompt responses to my questions. They were affordable for the services they provided. Many guests had a great time and commented on how much fun they had. Thanks for your part in making my wedding so fun!

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great! Communication prior to the event was prompt and precise, they set up a little early at no charge to accommodate to my ceremony, and everything went smoothly. Definitely recommended.

Profile Picture Abagael, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So easy to get into contact with this company! The photo booth was so discreet in the corner of the wedding reception that it didn't take away from the reception charm?
The company also provided a photo book for the guests to be able to glue in one of their extra photos and acted as a second kind of guest book! So much fun to look back on after the wedding and see the fun our guests had!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were quick to respond. Good experience overall!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So much fun! Definitely get the memory book, we love looking at all the notes, especially those from kiddos, or adults who had a beverage too many. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a great job and all the guests had a great time. They were very prompt and professional. The props were in good shape and had a wide variety. The photo strips turned out very well. The logo was exactly as I had pictured. The memory book was adorable but tiny (only 20 pages) so if you plan on having a big wedding you may ask for additional pages. They were very easy to work with and I was able to do everything online which was great as I was planning from a state away.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great people to work with! Everyone loved the Photobooth at my wedding and now have memories to take home!

Profile Picture User6936875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service, great product, great quality. We are SO happy we booked WPC - would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful staff and communication before and after the event. Great prop selection. Booth was discreet and allowed us to keep the event elegant while still including a fun activity. Photos turned out terrific and album to preserve memories made the entire experience perfect! Loved working with them!!

Profile Picture User6274849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent Photo Booth, loved by all ages. The workers were prompt and pleasant.

Profile Picture Patty, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So friendly and attentive, so much fun. We loved having you at our wedding. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vendor was very prompt with set-up and was very friendly. I had to change the start time twice and they were very accomodating.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a huge hit and success at my wedding. Everyone loved it from the kids to the adults. Very well put together and professionally done!

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything went perfect. They showed up on time and were very polite. My guests were impressed.

Profile Picture User5470596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Owners are very pleasant. Professional and quality equipment. Not cheesy. High quality photos.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
4.1

The photo booth was great! Everyone emjoyed it and had a good time with it. The only thing I can say is that I was a littlle disappointed with the memory book. I thought that someone would take care of putting it together instead of the guests putting their own pictures in the book so it was put together poorly. I mean for $75 I would expect better quality.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alejandro, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tried several photobooths during a bridal fair and this was the BEST one. It's touch screen and the booth is large enough to accommodate a large amount of people. Not only that, but each person in the booth gets a phoot. Very responsive to e-mails.

Profile Picture Lily, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scrap book was a little expensive! I didn't have any idea what it was going to be like and could have gotten one...but that's OK! :) It was all good!
Thank you very much!! People LOVED it!!!

View Vendor Response