The White Room Reviews

The White Room 5
  • Sonya

Sonya Khedr · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Bridal Shower

From the moment I met Alex to seeing the gorgeous venue I knew this was the spot I needed to have my bridal shower at! It has everything you need for any type of event and their furniture is so cute and trendy you do not need to rent other kinds or bring in anymore. The mirrors and chairs are so cute for getting ready or a mimosa bar as I am going to be doing! Plenty of room for tables and chairs and cute but comfy furniture to relax on! More photos will be uploaded after the shower!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The White Room 6
    The White Room 7
    The White Room 8
    The White Room 9
    The White Room 10

The White Room's reply:

AWWW thanks Sonya! I really appreciate your review and it has been really nice working with you too. We couldn't be more excited to host you 💕

Elizabeth · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Amazing spot

I was super nervous to get my hair and makeup done BUT Sedona was amazing! I went in for my hair and makeup trial after weeks of trying to find the best location for me and I am so happy I chose The White Room! My hair and makeup was flawless and I don’t think I’ve ever felt more beautiful in my life! I worked with Alex to get things setup and she was so responsive and so helpful!!

On top of it, The White Room itself is such a chic and comfortable atmosphere. There is plenty of room for a bridal party to come in, get hair and makeup done, relax and they even have options for food.

If you haven’t checked this spot out and you are a bride looking for your hair and makeup spot, you need to check this out. You won’t be disappointed. It’s also a great spot for some awesome “get ready” photo ops too!

Sent on 07/17/2019

The White Room's reply:

You are the Bride of our dreams! Thank you so much for being awesome! We can’t wait for your big day and are so grateful you chose us.

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Best experience hands down!!!! Gracia worked with me from the time I got engaged all the way through to the big day and she made sure everything was perfect. I never thought I could get my wedding look to be exactly the way I envisioned it, but she not only got it exactly right- it was even better than I wanted! My mother and all my bridesmaids were so happy with everything and couldn’t stop saying how it was the best wedding hair/makeup experience they have had! I HIGHLY recommend :)

Sent on 05/17/2019

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Kelsey! We loved being a part of your wedding day and we wish you all the love and happiness to come ❤️