The White Room Reviews

6 | Mount Pleasant, SC

6 Reviews for The White Room

• Kathleen

Kathleen B. 路 Married on 05/01/2021

I would recommend to everyone!

The White Room was very responsive and supportive throughout the entire process!!! I had Elana for makeup and Tamsyn for hair and can not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 05/06/2021

The White Room's reply:

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for leaving this glowing review! We loved hosting you, and you looked absolutely stunning on your big day! :)

Ariana K. 路 Married on 04/24/2021

Fairytale Treatment

The team at the White Room was absolutely amazing. They came to us at my venue to help my entire tribe get ready, and hair and makeup for everyone were absolutely incredible! They even squeezed in my daughter and curled her hair for me at the last minute. Absolutely top notch team and everyone was so nice to work with!

Sent on 04/26/2021

The White Room's reply:

Hi Ariana, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We loved working with you and are so glad to hear that you were happy on your big day! Congrats!!
  • Sonya

Sonya K. 路 Married on 05/16/2020

Bridal Shower

From the moment I met Alex to seeing the gorgeous venue I knew this was the spot I needed to have my bridal shower at! It has everything you need for any type of event and their furniture is so cute and trendy you do not need to rent other kinds or bring in anymore. The mirrors and chairs are so cute for getting ready or a mimosa bar as I am going to be doing! Plenty of room for tables and chairs and cute but comfy furniture to relax on! More photos will be uploaded after the shower!

Sent on 07/29/2019

The White Room's reply:

AWWW thanks Sonya! I really appreciate your review and it has been really nice working with you too. We couldn't be more excited to host you 馃挄
  • Leigh

Leigh H. 路 Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing Getting Ready Space & Hair and Makeup Team

I love the vibe of the White Room. It is such a great space for hosting parties, photoshoots, and intimate get togethers. I love how everything is so clean and modern with pops of green plants! The booking staff are very communicative and the whole process is super simple.

I've used their hair and makeup team and was very happy with the end result. My look was just what I was going for. Don't hesitate to rent this unique getting ready venue for your wedding or bachelorette party! It won't disappoint.

Sent on 02/24/2021

The White Room's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review, Leigh! We truly enjoy working with you and can't wait to have you back in The White Room soon!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing spot

I was super nervous to get my hair and makeup done BUT Sedona was amazing! I went in for my hair and makeup trial after weeks of trying to find the best location for me and I am so happy I chose The White Room! My hair and makeup was flawless and I don鈥檛 think I鈥檝e ever felt more beautiful in my life! I worked with Alex to get things setup and she was so responsive and so helpful!!

On top of it, The White Room itself is such a chic and comfortable atmosphere. There is plenty of room for a bridal party to come in, get hair and makeup done, relax and they even have options for food.

If you haven鈥檛 checked this spot out and you are a bride looking for your hair and makeup spot, you need to check this out. You won鈥檛 be disappointed. It鈥檚 also a great spot for some awesome 鈥済et ready鈥 photo ops too!

Sent on 07/17/2019

The White Room's reply:

You are the Bride of our dreams! Thank you so much for being awesome! We can鈥檛 wait for your big day and are so grateful you chose us.

Kelsey 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Best experience hands down!!!! Gracia worked with me from the time I got engaged all the way through to the big day and she made sure everything was perfect. I never thought I could get my wedding look to be exactly the way I envisioned it, but she not only got it exactly right- it was even better than I wanted! My mother and all my bridesmaids were so happy with everything and couldn鈥檛 stop saying how it was the best wedding hair/makeup experience they have had! I HIGHLY recommend :)

Sent on 05/17/2019

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Kelsey! We loved being a part of your wedding day and we wish you all the love and happiness to come 鉂わ笍