The White Mountain Hotel & Resort Reviews

7 | North Conway, NH

7 Reviews for The White Mountain Hotel & Resort

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2017

This venue made our entire wedding absolutely stunning from rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception. We have been told by guests the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

AMAZING!!!!! I cannot thank everyone there enough for all your help with the planning and carrying out of the day! My husband and I were married there 10/3/15 and it was fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and all their help. I visited the location a number of times before the wedding to go over details and they were so helpful and accommodating. On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and if anything came up they handled it and I (the bride) didn't know about it until it was all ready taken care of. I felt like I got know know the staff so well through the planning process, they felt like part of the family during the wedding. My husband and I picked this location for the view and the food but would do it all over again for the amazing staff!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

We chose this venue to host our wedding and reception which was originally planned for August of 2015. We ended up choosing to scale back the wedding to a small elopement ceremony with just our immediate families on 12/13/14 but the day was still absolutely perfect and Dennis and his team were a big part of it. Everyone was extremely professional, friendly and above all flexible, especially given the major changes we made which were somewhat last minute. Every detail we requested was taken care of with no problem and all ran smoothly. The views are gorgeous here during any season and everyone was really happy with the food. All in all, we were very happy to have chosen to get married here and would highly recommend it to other couples.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Heidi · Married on 06/06/2009

We selected the White Mountain Hotel and Resort to host our wedding on June 6th 2009 and it was the best decision we made. The hotel is in a great location with lots of things for our guests to do while visiting the area.

They were so flexible in working with us to help ensure our guests would have a very special weekend. The weekend started off with a golf tournament right on the property and custom welcome bags to greet our guests when they checked into their rooms. That evening we hosted a Welcome Reception inviting all of our guests staying at the resort to join us poolside. The food was amazing for a BBQ and people were raving at both the food and the service which was outstanding.

The wedding took place right on their property in front of a beautiful gazebo with the background of the mountains. It was a terrific site! They took care of everything from the cocktail hour with our own select draft beer (which was a hit) followed by an amazing spread for our dinner. Our guests are still talking about the food from that day. They even took care of our smallest guests (the kids!) by serving them fantastic meals that they loved as well. Then it was off to the ballroom for cake, chocolate fountain and dancing!

Any and all detail they took care of and we couldn't have been more pleased. We highly recommend this venue if you are interested in having a family reunion, a getaway weekend, a wedding or any event or even to just have dinner. They are extremely professional and Dennis and his team will take excellent care of you! I wish they had more stars because this was truly service above and beyond start to finish.

Sent on 07/06/2009

Erika · Married on 08/25/2007

Beautiful gazebo, beautiful grounds. The cost here is for the food and the reception room. The wedding ceremony costs virtually nothing. I found the service to be excellent, the people extraordinarily friendly and responsive. for a first class wedding on a medium budget this is a great place!

Sent on 03/18/2008

The wedding coordinator, Dennis, made our wedding planning year a breeze. The food was incredible and the service outstanding. You certainly can't beat the mountainous backdrop for decor.

Sent on 11/10/2012