The Weston Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Tessa
    Tessa S. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Great! Would Recommend.

Reverend Weston is great! No regrets in hiring him to officiate our wedding.
  • Mindy
    Mindy S. Married on 09/19/2021

Hands down the best

I had a crazy request to get married on a bridge overlooking the mountain. I put a request out there, and immediately Reverend Weston responded. Every turn, he was fast to respond, and performed a beautiful ceremony. I am so grateful and glad we were able to connect. I had a very high list of expectations as I myself am a minister, and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend and if I could give 100 stars I would. Much love from the P family.
    Amber C. Married on 09/14/2021

He actually listened to what we wanted!

He listened to what we wanted and delivered with excellence! I highly recommend this warm and kind hearted human as your officiant. You won’t be disappointed!!
  • W
    Wendy S. Married on 09/11/2021

Priceless!!!

My HUSBAND and I were so pleased with the services that we received! The pastor did an amazing job of keeping both of us at ease through the pre-wedding jitters. He was so patient and knew how to command the attention of an entire crowd! He even gave great advice on how to perform the ceremony and everything was lovely! There was lots of laughter along with lots of crying (tears of joy). I don’t think there is a specific price to be placed on this type of service. We’re still in awe!
    Jamaal B. Married on 08/07/2021

He did a perfect job!

Honestly, very professional. All he wants to do is make sure your day is perfect. I really appreciated him talking to me at the altar when I was feeling nervous. He helped me laugh and relax on my big day. Highly recommended.
    Tristyn P. Married on 07/17/2021

Weston is amazing!

Weston is very flexible with us and very professional. He’s making sure we have our wedding just the way we want it and always checking in. We’re so excited to spend the rest of our lives together and so glad Westin is apart of making that happen. Definitely recommend him!
    Victoria C. Married on 07/10/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!!

He did exactly as we asked! Short, sweet and to the point with a little bonus humor here and there! You can definitely tell he values what you say and ask of him! Made our day perfect! 🖤🖤
    Ashley P. Married on 07/03/2021

Wedding officiant

Great service! He knows his stuff and is very accommodating! Thank you!
    Amulya Married on 06/20/2021

Awesome and cool

He was very good and right on time.
  • Lydia
    Lydia Married on 06/12/2021

Professional, Passionate, and Perfect

I'm not going to lie, when I hired a officiant I didn't know, I was expecting pretty standard vows. I also wasn't expecting anything other than corny standard romantics thrown in. However, Weston went out of his way to give us a beautiful ceremony. His message was from the heart and everyone commented on how well he did. I feel blessed to have him in my ceremony. Thank you for making my day truly special.
    James L. Married on 06/04/2021

Blessed and very professional!

It was a very blessed ceremony! Professional and all around joyful! I would recommend it highly, Minister Weston is an excellent officiant!
    Taylor W. Married on 06/02/2021

Great service!

We took a risk looking online for our wedding officiant and it paid off! From the check ins leading up to the ceremony and the beautiful ceremony. We are very pleased!!
  • LeAnne
    Leanne B. Married on 04/24/2021

I couldnt be more happy with the charm, professionalism, help, and guidance that was given and put into the officiant services at my wedding.

Talk about a huge life saver and a breath of fresh air....I was blessed with the personality, responsiveness, poise, manner, patience, and even guidance my husband and I received when searching for and finding our officiant.
    He was spot on with our request of short, sweet, and simple, and he made it happen with only two days notice.
    His words were perfect, his dress was charming, his presence and Interaction were both warm and refreshing as well as energetic.
    It was also nice to see his wife accompany him and that she took pictures nit just for their own personal business log but she was kind enough to take some extras and to share them with us....we thank them both so much for that and more.
    I cant stress how blessed we were that they were there and that they performed as the sai ta that they were.
    If your looking for an efficient with notice or in a time crunch....give them a shout and let worry wash away.
    Scott T. Married on 04/24/2021

Great Experience

A great Reverend to work with for weddings
    Lily A. Married on 04/16/2021

Rev. Weston was truly a blessing to us.

As both a servant of God and a servant of His people, you are the liaison between the spiritual world and our own. Thank you for bringing the gift of faith into the hearts of Clifton and myself as we embark upon our new journey as one. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful!!’ Again, thank you.
    Misty H. Married on 04/01/2021

Wonderful and beautiful

He was amazing. He worked with us every step of the way. He did an an amazing job
    Dannie F. Married on 03/27/2021

Was a great experience

Was a warming and great experience
  • Dana
    Dana R. Married on 03/26/2021

Our special day

I was very pleased from start to finish. He agreed to do our ceremony on short notice and travel to Benton to be part of our day. He was very professional and kind and mad us both feel really comfortable. Thank you so much for making our day so special. Thank you,
    Dana and Mark Ross
  • Dolly
    Dolly C. Married on 03/06/2021

The perfect wedding officiant in every way!

Reverend Jacques Weston (JW) was everything we could have possibly wanted and more to officiate our wedding. He was very responsive, organized, timely, and genuine. We had something a bit untraditional in mind for our ceremony and reception location, and he was more than supportive with our ideas. He communicated with us in a very professional manner about exactly how the ceremony would go and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for every aspect of it. He called regularly just to check in with us to make sure we were doing okay, so by the time the wedding came around we felt so comfortable with him already. He came to our rehearsal in addition to the ceremony and had an immense amount of patience with our group, which could be somewhat hard to get all on the same page at times. The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect---He spoke loudly and clearly, and the content of his words were beautiful. We received several compliments from family and guests afterwards about how great he was. After the ceremony was over we each got a hug and then he wanted a photo with us before he left. He is really such a wonderful and down to earth human being and we couldn't be more thankful that he was a part of our big day. We have no doubts that he is the best wedding officiant out there, and we couldn't feel more lucky to have found him.
    Grant E. Married on 01/16/2021

Good experience

We enjoyed our ceremony. Very enjoyable.
    Alica C. Married on 12/31/2020

Did an amazing job

He was so wonderful he came through last mintue and saved our day and it he still made it so personal. He and his wife were amazing and so kind.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect!

He asked what all i wanted our ceremony to be like, and he did just what i wanted!!! He included my bonus sons in the ceremony as well since it was more than a binding between me and their father, bc our wedding was a binding for them as well! That had to be the best part! 10/10 would recommend!
    Kimberly C. Married on 12/04/2020

Perfect Wedding Officiant

Officiant was very well spoken, well dressed, WELL DONE! It was important to me to have a true professional deliver our service no matter that it was small and intimate. The words he chose to deliver during the service were carefully chosen, and heartfelt to me as I listened. I could not have asked for anything more. Most importantly his demeanor made him seem not like a stranger. His conversation created a friendship in minutes.
    Destiny Married on 11/11/2020

Remarkable

If you come across this review let it be a sign and look no further! I highly highly recommend Mr. Weston for your wedding officiant! I had the most ultimate experience of awesomeness. My husband and I did a last minute wedding,basically eloped during the COVID pandemic, Mr. Weston literally dedicated to my needs. I was a little stressed about finding a location and he got that taken care of for me, he was also flexible on the time, although I set one time up , I ran into some issues but that was was not a problem. He got everything moved to best accommodate me also he is very patient and affordable as well. I am just so thankful I came across him I can’t even Imagine having anyone else. Once this pandemic is over I most definitely will be booking him again for my full out wedding. I will be recommending you to all that I know and hope that anyone who reads this review take my advice. Thank you truly, you are extraordinary!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 11/07/2020

Highly recommend!

Mr Weston was able to meet with us the some day we contacted him. He is very personable and really cares about making your wedding special and fitting for you. We (and our family) were very impressed and happy with our ceremony. It was perfect! We recommend him very highly.