The Westendorff Reviews

4 | Charleston, SC

4 Reviews for The Westendorff

Judith · Married on 11/03/2016

This was the perfect venve for our Rehersal Dinner. Rustic, Chic, and Elegant for our 50 guests.

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • W

William · Married on 09/16/2016

We used The Westendorff as the spot for our rehearsal dinner. Our party was about 50 people and the room was perfect for us! The staff at Mosaic did an incredible job in communicating with us prior to our event as we planned and they knocked it out of the park the night of our dinner!!! Great staff, great food, great venue! Thanks for making our night wonderful!

Sent on 01/14/2017

The rehearsal dinner we hosted in The Westendorff's Warren Room was absolutely perfect for our 55 guests! We had a cocktail hour before a seated family-style dinner. We chose a mixture of items from The Westendorff's menu & Mosaic Catering's menu. Everything was delicious! Even our picky eaters raved about the food. The restaurant has an elevator and a handicap parking space. Other parking is conveniently located on the street & in a nearby garage. The reason for 4.5 rather than 5 stars on responsiveness was that initial communication was hit-&-miss. However, the restaurant was new when I first tried to book it, and the catering plans were not confirmed. Once I was put in touch with Steven & Jeanne, my many questions were answered quicker than I expected. I could not have asked for a better beginning to the wedding weekend! Thank you to the Westendorff and Mosaic Catering team!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Lucas · Married on 12/29/2016

Great location! Ability to utilize Indoor/Outdoor(balcony) space during event was nice.
    Very flexible on menu and food sensitivities.
    Lovely ambiance:)
    All guests said they liked the space/event/food/decor!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017