9 Reviews for The Weingarten

Audio Equipment (1)
Decor (1)
Lighting (1)
9 The Weingarten Reviews

My Husband and I had our dream wedding at The Weingarten, the day was truly breathtaking! Liz, our wedding coordinator, was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel very comfortable and welcomed! She provided prompt responses throughout the wedding planning process.
My Husband and I really loved the fact that almost everything was included in the price; from linens and chairs to wedding coordinator and catering! Royal Catering did such an amazing job with our food, we received compliments all night!
We also loved the fact that we could hold our ceremony and reception at the same location. There are many beautiful spots on site for pictures and first looks. The ceremony site is GORGEOUS and very secluded!
The Weingarten also offers a “Bridal Suite” so the girls (or guys) can get ready on site! This really came in handy for us as we had a lot of decorating and didn’t have to travel anywhere to get ready.
We couldn’t’ be happier with our experience with the Weingarten and their staff.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

My husband and I held our ceremony and reception at The Weingarten back in October. The day could not have been any more perfect! Leading up to the day Liz was our main point of contact and she did an awesome job getting answers for us within a 24 hour period. They were so well organized and had every single detail ready to go. The ceremony was beautiful and the carriage made for an awesome moment. Liz and the team made sure the reception was running smoothly and made sure to carter the bar to what people liked. They made sure to walk through every detail about a month out and knew exactly what we expected on our big day. I would recommend working with The Weingarten for any event and would differently use them in the future.

Profile Picture Jamie , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at The Weingarten in September -- it was amazing! Not only in the venue beautiful, but the people there are top notch. Our wedding coordinator, Liz, was so wonderful and very prompt with all my email questions leading up to the day. The catering company they use is awesome and I am still receiving compliments about the food. It was such a great experience and the walk down "the aisle" is second to none.

Profile Picture Codi, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Weingarten – we used their outdoor ceremony site and the Party Barn. The whole experience was wonderful. We were able to sit down with a wedding coordinator twice, and talk extensively on the phone once, during the planning process. By the end, everything had been arranged and taken care of, including some things we would never have thought of on our own.
Some highlights:
•Erin, the Event Coordinator we primarily worked with, is FANTASTIC. She’s done enough weddings at the venue to know exactly what needs to be addressed. We were initially worried about cues, as there is a long road down a hill approaching the ceremony site that the wedding party has to get down, but Erin took care of everything. The rehearsal was quick and effective, and it was like magic during the ceremony; Erin made sure there were golf carts to bring guests to the ceremony site (since it’s a bit of a walk), cued the musicians, cued the bride entrance, and helped corral everyone afterwards. I’m quite frankly not sure how she managed to be so involved, since there were other events on site during both our rehearsal and wedding, but she did!
•The Weingarten does have one set caterer, Royale; you can’t bring your own food in from offsite (aside from cake). Conveniently, the food is phenomenal and reasonably priced. Our guests were endlessly raving about how good the food was.
•It’s a winery, which means really good wine (guests also raved about that).
•The grounds are absolutely beautiful. There were lots of places for photo-ops, and having a gorgeous green backdrop to the whole day was awesome.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/4/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Buffet, Outside Cake, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I really enjoyed working with the Weingarten for my recent wedding. When my other vendor cancelled several months after we had booked I called the Weingarten among several other venue options. I chose to hold my wedding at the Weingarten because of their helpfulness and flexibility. They were very responsive and Shannon was great to work with!

Profile Picture User5463404, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Chairs, Tables, Tents, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Shuttle

My husband and I booked our ceremony and reception with the Weingarten, and we were extremely pleased with the service and professionalism of the staff. The venue itself is gorgeous, and the weather thankfully cooperated, allowing us to have our outdoor ceremony. The staff were extremely flexible, considering that our wedding coordinator changed three times during our six month engagement. The details of our day did not get lost and the final product was wonderful. During the day of, the staff were present when we needed them, and in the background/out of sight/carrying out duties the rest of the time. I did feel a bit spoiled by the pampering and the extra care they went to in order to make everything work out. The only reservation I have was that during the rehearsal, there was no power available at the ceremony site. This meant that our musician could not run through song intro's and transitions ahead of time. Other than that, we were extremely satisfied!

Profile Picture Reed, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Buffet, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Tents, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

We reside in Houston Tx, and got married a month after Harvey. Because of that we were delayed w/finalizing all details. Liz was amazing! She helped us finish all the last minute details when we couldn't make it up there! And w/our luck it rained bad the day of the wedding, I was heart broken, but she calmed my worries and handled everything beautifully! All our guests that traveled there from Texas had the best time and loved the venue! Thank you Liz!!!

Profile Picture Maria Elena, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Weingarten is a beautiful venue if you are looking for something outdoors. The event coordinator is fantastic! I would definitely recommend this venue to those that are looking to have their ceremony and reception in the same place.

Profile Picture User2905959, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews