The Wedding Woman Reviews

The Wedding Woman 6
The Wedding Woman 7

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Phenomenal Flowers and a Hidden Gem

My husband and I recently got married in Downtown Durham and used The Wedding Woman for our flowers. They were SO beautiful and I did not want to put my bouquet down! But the real champion here was Jane Utley, founder and our day-of coordinator. We were hesitant about whether or not to use a coordinator before we found Jane. But we are so glad that we did.
    As a truly type A personality, I couldn't imagine giving up any responsibility. But Jane did an excellent job keeping everything organized and on point throughout the day, so that we were able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding and reception. The two of us couldn’t be happier with the job she did. We HIGHLY recommend Jane and her team!

Sent on 01/05/2019

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie and Danny. You were a true pleasure to work with. You were stunning in both dresses. Thank you for choosing The Wedding Woman to be your Florist and Day of Coordinator - Jane

Michelle Elliott · Married on 12/15/2018

Gorgeous “Gatsby” style wedding!!!

Jane and her group designed all the flowers for my daughter’s Art Deco “Gatsby” style wedding. She met with the bride, groom and and listened to what we wanted but also offered helpful suggestions She is very knowledgeable was easy to work especially when we decided to change some centerpieces. Her prices are excellent. The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning. We asked for the “wow” factor and she exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    The Wedding Woman 12
    The Wedding Woman 13
    The Wedding Woman 14
    The Wedding Woman 15

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of Chandlers wedding. I loved every minute of the process. It was one of our proud moments for sure allowing us to showcase our abilities. You all were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you again.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Jane created beautiful flowers and made the day so much easier

Jane was fundamental to an easy day for me. Not only did she manage the day of doing everything from bringing me a glass of champagne to keeping vendors on track, when we walked into the venue I was blown away by the flowers. She 100% understood my vision and she brought it to life. This would not have been the day it was without Jane. Even with the impending snow storm, she kept calm and and moved everything along.

Sent on 12/17/2018

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Oh, thank you. It was a true pleasure to work with you both. You were stunning and every extra added touch you planned made the entire night spot on.

Tyler · Married on 11/24/2018

The Wedding Woman is AWESOME

We were three weeks out from our wedding when we hired Jane and her crew. They were incredible, efficient, and easy to work with as they seamlessly pulled out wedding together in such a short time period. From decorating to directing, they have everything and more to help you have the wedding of your dreams (just like us!).

Sent on 12/30/2018

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much Tyler and Amanda. What a blessing you both are. We enjoyed being a part of your day. Thanks you choosing us.
    Jane

Carly · Married on 10/06/2018

Flower Lady

Everything turned out beautiful! Jane put together the most beautiful arrangements for our special day, even when i had no clue what exactly i wanted. I also liked that you could rent decor, which saves alot of money on buying decorations for a one time use! Definitely recommend

Sent on 01/09/2019
    The Wedding Woman 16
    The Wedding Woman 17
    The Wedding Woman 18
    The Wedding Woman 19

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you Carly. It was great to work with you. Congratulations on your wedding and FunGuys Brewery. Thank you for choosing us to be your florist.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Jane was great to work with! We showed her some ideas that we liked and she took it from there. She did the flowers for the ceremony and the reception and it was absolutely beautiful! We are so glad we found her through wedding wire and even luckier she was open on our wedding day. We highly recommend working with Jane and her crew!

Rikkia · Married on 07/15/2018

I was referred to The wedding woman by another bride and after looking at Mrs Janes work I was SOLD! We spoke on the phone and she was very attentive and persistent on just what I wanted to make my BIG Day even more special! When I picked up my arrangements I was beyond pleased!! I would and will be recommending her to every future bride I talk to! Thank you again Wedding Woman! You ROCK!

Cynthia · Married on 07/07/2018

She was willing to work with us to try and get as close to budget as possible as well as sending model photos to make sure she had planned exactly what I wanted for my flowers. On the day of, she showed up and took care of everything.

Sent on 07/08/2018

It was a pleasure to work with you Cynthia. Best to you. Jane

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter’s wedding day was amazing and we have The Wedding Woman to thank! I knew when we first met with Jane that she was the right choice for us. My daughter is an out-of-the box thinker! Jane listened to every idea my daughter had and then responded with how she could incorporate those ideas into a plan! The Wedding Woman’s creativity brought the ideas to life! The flowers and arrangements were truly unique. The bright colors were beautiful and matched the wedding colors to a tee. Jane even built an arbor exactly like my daughter wanted! My daughter’s job transferred her out of town four months prior to her wedding, which made communications with Jane a little delayed. Jane was very patient with us all! Jane was also our day of coordinator and did a fabulous job! I did not worry about anything and the wedding was flawless! With the bridesmaids from all parts of the U.S., they were a bit chatty, but Jane worked through it and everyone knew what they needed to do! Many attendees told me it was the best and most organized wedding they had attended! The Officiant said Jane was excellent and knew what she was doing! As mother of the bride, if you want to enjoy your daughter’s special day, you need Jane! I truly was relaxed and enjoyed the day from beginning to end! Thank you Jane and team! Hats off to a beautiful, spectacular day!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    The Wedding Woman 20
    The Wedding Woman 21
    The Wedding Woman 22
    The Wedding Woman 23
    The Wedding Woman 24

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Cindy & Catherine, It was such a pleasure to work with you both. I loved being a part of your big day. Jane

Karina · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing, affordable and professional

Jane was absolutely amazing at helping us have our dream flowers while keeping within our budget. We received so many compliments on the arrangements and would not change a thing! Service was timely, professional, and flawless.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    The Wedding Woman 25
    The Wedding Woman 26
    The Wedding Woman 27

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Karina, thank you so much. Loved working with you. You were stunning. Thank you for choosing us to be your florist. Jane

Ellen · Married on 04/28/2018

Jane was the perfect choice for my wedding. She has been in the biz forever and really knows her way around a wedding. She takes the time to meet with you before hiring to hear what you are thinking, drafts a proposal which you can tailor to your wishes, and makes sure to keep in touch with periodically to keep you updated on what she is doing. She even made a last minute boutonniere in two seconds flat the day of my wedding because we were short. She doubles as a florist and a day of planner should you need one, and has TONS of additional decorations you can choose from to bring your vision to life. I'm so thankful to have worked with her, she really helped make my wedding everything I wanted it to be.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    The Wedding Woman 28
    The Wedding Woman 29
    The Wedding Woman 30
    The Wedding Woman 31
    The Wedding Woman 32

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Ellen, thank you! It was an honor to work with you. Loved everything about your wedding! Best to you and thanks for allowing us to be a part of your day.
  • Z

Zora · Married on 04/07/2018

Jane brought the vision of our room to life. Her team was on time, prompt, and professional. Jane also helps with the design of things and is great at recommendations. She is a gem!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much Zora for allowing us to be a part of your big day. Can't wait to see the professional pictures. It was great working with you!

Erica · Married on 03/31/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Not only was Jane more than willing to work within my budget, she took my vision and completely ran with it - in the best way possible! Her floral arrangements were above and beyond my wants and expectations.

In addition, she let me know the week of my wedding that she had some leftover garland from a wedding the previous weekend and asked if I wanted to use it - Talk about a great surprise!

If you have the chance to work with Jane, do it! I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    The Wedding Woman 33

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Oh it was such a pleasure to work with you and at The Carolina Inn. Everything was great and you looked beautiful! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day.

Kelsea · Married on 03/24/2018

Jane was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I went a non-traditional route and had a private ceremony with a small reception a few weeks after. She was very flexible with the different approach we were taking. We hired Jane to do our decorations and be our day-of coordinator and she did a fabulous job with both. I had a vision of lots of greenery and minimal flowers, and Jane was very receptive to my feedback. The bouquet she put together was absolutely stunning, I was able to replant the succulents and am still enjoying it almost two months later. During the event she helped things flow flawlessly, almost as if she wasn't even there! I would definitely recommend hiring Jane to anyone else.

Sent on 05/14/2018

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsea. It was a pleasure to work with you both. I love the choices you made in venue, food, setup, etc. I wish you both the very best.

Amy · Married on 03/18/2018

Jane was simply wonderful! She not only acted as our florist but also our day-of-coordinator. For both tasks, she simply exceeded all of our expectations and made the day so fun and stress-free for us. She also worked with our budget and met with us numerous times in person to discuss our needs, ideas and concerns. She is amazing! We cannot recommend her enough to anyone who is currently looking for florist and/or day-of-coordinator. We loved Jane and so will you!

Madison · Married on 12/29/2017

Jane was amazingly helpful and her pricing was very reasonable. I contacted her with less than a months notice and she was able to get me everything I needed. The bouquets were beautiful and we had a Christmas wedding so we used a lot of greenery. All of the greenery looked perfect and was exactly what I wanted! It definitely made my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2017

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you Madison. I absolutely love Christmas wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your celebration. We wish you all the best.

Leah · Married on 12/09/2017

Jane was so crucial in keeping us on track. She has a lot of experience especially with our venue and turned it into such a beautiful intimate space. The flowers turned out beautifully and price was very reasonable. Her day of coordinator Debbie was also great - very sweet and helpful.

Jenna · Married on 12/02/2017

Please do not hesitate to use the wedding woman. WOW is all I can say. The price, the responsiveness, her attention to detail, she could NOT have been better. I was blown away how beautiful everything looked from our bouquets to the live Christmas greenery, to her setting up all of our decor. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you Jenna. It was a pleasure to be a part of your day. Everything was beautiful but non as much as the Bride. Love to work at Highgrove Estate.

Teresa · Married on 10/28/2017

Jane is Wonder Woman. She not only helped us plan our wedding, she also did flowers and decorations as well. She did an amazing job! She has an amazing team that helps her set up and take down as well. Her prices were very reasonable. My daughter and I didn't worry about anything. She had everything under control.

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

Jane’s consultative approach was very good. Her team arrived on time and completed the set up for the wedding and reception setting the stage to help make our wedding very memorable. Thank you for being a part of our wedding planning.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    The Wedding Woman 34

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. It’s and honor. Best to you.

The Wedding Woman

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

Jane was an absolute pleasure to work with! While I was in the market for very specific flowers and a vendor that also worked with local flower providers, I found myself extremely overwhelmed. I almost thought what I was looking for, was maybe too much. I knew, I just wanted someone who worked with local florist so just Incase a flower arrived dead they would be able to be within driving distance to replace it!! This was a HUGE fear of mine because I work in the delivery business and hiccups like this occurr often and there’s not much you can do if the flowers are provided by international vendor and your wedding is the next day... it made me so anxious! But Jane assured me she worked with local providers! I was practically sold immediately, as I had sat down with 6 people before her who told me to “suck it up” pretty much. Her competitive prices are way better than the heavy hitters, but heavy hitter quality for certain! My wedding was beautiful I’m so thankful we chose Jane!

Sent on 12/07/2017

The Wedding Woman's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your amazing day. Blessings

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

They were fantastic! Everything was perfect and detailed! She made my thoughts come to life!

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Jane and her team are AMAZING!!! It is very nerve racking at times planning a wedding, but her and her team always knew how to guide us through the process...even when design ideas changed throughout the year. She was very flexible and always available with feedback on ideas or to answer questions. Hands down I would use her and the team again and recommend them to everyone!!! They totally exceeded my high expectations!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Wedding Woman's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. I hope you had great fun in Antigua. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day.