The Wedding Sophisticate Reviews

42 Reviews for The Wedding Sophisticate

• Jessica

Jessica Rhodes · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Programs

From the second I reached out, they put together a design just for me. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Ali Mize

Ali Mize · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful program fans for summer weddings!

I found The Wedding Sophisticate on Etsy and ordered wedding ceremony program fans for my summer wedding. Justina had a wide selection of designs to choose from and was able to handle my customization requests. She is quick to respond and deliver orders, and was flexible in helping me re-order my program fans with a coupon when I needed to correct the text copy I had sent. I added some raw silk ribbon ties at the bottom of the fans for a luxe look. I recommend her work!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Justina was so amazing to work with. I sent her a picture of my invitations and she matched the design perfectly. She was professional and speedy with her responses. I'm so thankful that I found this company and I intend to tell any friends getting married to use them. Thank you for making my programs sophisticated and unique, Wedding Sophisticate.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Margeaux · Married on 06/28/2013

I was very pleased with my wedding program. The four panel fan was a perfect addition for my summer wedding. They were very flexible, and created exactly what i wanted, based on the template i sent them.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Juliette · Married on 06/15/2013

I ordered petal fans/ wedding programs from the Wedding Sophisticate. The customer service was absolutely excellent and the fans turned out beautiful! Shipping was very fast too. The guests seemed to really like the fans, they were both beautiful and functional for an outdoor ceremony. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2013

The Wedding Sophisticate made my wedding programs exactly how I wanted them. They turned out beautiful!! Their prices were the best I found. Justina worked with me on every detail & she did everything she could to make sure they turned out exactly how I imagined. I would work with her again in a heartbeat! :)

Sent on 03/17/2013

Erica · Married on 03/29/2013

I ordered my 4 layered wedding programs from the Wedding Sophisicate after much searching locally and coming up empty. To my surprise I was AMAZED when I stumbled across this website. From the initial contact to the delivery of the programs the customer service and communication was top notch! Not to mention the quality of my programs. I am quite pleased and CAN NOT WAIT until my wedding day to hear all the buzz about the programs!!! Job well done and without hesitation I would certainly HIGHLY recommend this vendor!!! 5 STARS
    Erica,
    Las Vegas ,Nevada

Sent on 03/14/2013

All of the above was highly effective.

Sent on 03/21/2013

It was a pleasure working with Justiina, she has shown all of the above.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Excellent quality..the invitations were perfect

Glenda · Married on 09/29/2012

We were 3 weeks from the wedding and my daughter had not found any wedding program fans for her outdoor wedding at Longview Mansion that weren't the standard "seen it before, factory looking" programs. We found Wedding Sophisticates online, they rushed the order for us and we had them a week before the wedding and they were gorgeous! We received so many compliments on them at the wedding. They were unique and beautiful. They made it easy to order and proof and also gave us a couple of great suggestions that worked well. We definitely recommend them and will only order from them for all family weddings and/or special events.

JoElaine · Married on 09/29/2012

Justina was great, flexible and very helpful. I ordered the fan wedding programs and everyone loved them!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

The Wedding Sophisticate provided beautiful fan wedding programs quickly when I was in a crunch and running out of time. They were a big hit for our outdoor wedding in Texas.

Sent on 03/26/2013

I ordered programs (not invitations, but there was no category for programs) in the shape of fans that were gorgeous.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Elan · Married on 09/01/2012

It was great pleasure using Wedding Sophisticate for my wedding programs. Justina was very patient with me especially with making edits (as a bride planning a wedding you tend to forget things, and I forgot our grandparents off the program). The price was awesome especially since I did not have to do the labor. They came early and they looked FABULOUS!!! Everyone at the wedding loved the programs, with the ceremony being on the beach the petal fan programs really help cool our guests off. Working with Justina really took a load off of my shoulders. Very kind and professional, I will definitely recommend to others and use Wedding Sophisticate again!

Thanks a million Justina,
    Elan

Sent on 03/14/2013

Carole · Married on 08/13/2012

Every one loved the fan programs at my son's August garden wedding. Not only did they provide the information for the wedding party but also provided some needed cooling during the ceremony. It's a great idea.

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

I was extremely particular in how I wanted the programs for my wedding done...Justina Wentling with the Wedding Sophisticate went above and beyond to make sure that everything was exactly the way I wanted it. We exchanged multiple emails in which I was treated with nothing but pleasantness and respect. I was able to specify what I wanted, see it put into place precisely that way, and then even make some changes where I needed to--because of last-minute adjustments with the wedding party and aesthetic preferences. The programs that I got from the Wedding Sophisticate were one of the highlights of my big day, and I am so grateful that I made the decision to use them as a vendor!

Sent on 03/21/2013

The programs were great. They were designed exactly how I wanted them to be, and arrived in a timely fashion. I put this off to the last minute but was able to rush the order. I would recommend The Wedding Sophisticate to anyone!

Erin · Married on 07/24/2012

The Wedding Sophisticate is a unique, and great place to go to for Wedding programs or invitations. They worked with me and helped make my wedding programs look fantastic! The quality is top notch, and the different designs they offered made me feel like my programs were one of a kind. I would highly recommend their services, especially if you're looking to make your wedding stand out with elegance!

Sent on 03/18/2013

I was absolutely thrilled with the Fan Programs for our Wedding.
    The quality was fantastic and they were beautiful.

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2012

I ordered fan programs that turned out absolutely beautiful! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Peggi · Married on 07/13/2012

The Wedding Sophisticate did a fabulous job on my son's wedding programs! We had a very short timeline that Justine was able to meet. Justine created beautiful fan programs that all of our guests loved! I would highly recommend them for the quality of their work, their creativity and their professionalism.

tricia · Married on 07/07/2012

She did fan programs for my wedding & they came out great! It was over 100degrees that day so when i turned around in the church everyone was using them! she also did my placecards which came out great!

David · Married on 06/30/2012

This business was excellent to work with. Few things in our wedding went smoothly, but our invitations went perfectly. There was a glitch with the paper and we didn't even have to deal with it as she handled the problem before we even knew there was one. The product delivered was exactly as we imagined and she communicates very well what can and cannot be done. I've already recommended her numerous times to others and would not hesitate to do so again. Highest possible recommendation.

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2012

I came across Justina's website and decided to have her make wedding programs that doubled as hand fans. My wedding took place outside during a June heatwave, and the fans definitely helped the guests deal with the heat! Justina was quick to respond to my request and designed the perfect programs! She really listened to what I had in mind and sent me a couple of trial models for me to approve, before having me pay for the full amount. The programs were perfect and many of my guests commented on their functionality! The price was extremely reasonable. I highly recommend Justina!