The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/17/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

We absolutely LOVED our experience with The Wedding Shoppe! Everyone was so kind and helpful, they did a BEAUTIFUL job making the space look absolutely stunning, and they were super responsive to all my questions and even to our need to change venues at the last minute due to red tide. They made everything so easy and stress-free so we got to fully enjoy our special day without worrying about the details. We just showed up to a beautiful event & had a magical day!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/12/2021

Just Married

We just had our wedding last week and I couldn’t be happier about the decision to go with this company. She made everything less stressful and did a beautiful set up. So many compliments on the setup from our guests. Highly recommend.
  • Carol
    Carol H. Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful vendor and flexible.

Can’t say enough about how helpful Lacie was to me in selecting lanterns to rent and especially her flexibility in when we could pick them up. She was so professional and responsive! Would recommend them HIGHLY to anyone and while we only rented only lanterns which I used in the arrangements I created, this vendor offers so much more in terms of their wedding rentals and wedding services that they can provide! Use them!!! Lacie is amazing! We also used a photographer whom we booked separately ourselves as she works with my husband so we knew her personally but she can also be booked via the Wedding Shop as she is one of their photographers. . L’amour Johnson is her name and she was amazing and is a wonderful person and photographer to work with and made our ceremony so special! Some pics of lanterns used for arrangements are attached and also photos of us taken by L’amour are attached also. Wonderful experience working with she and Lacie!
    Elisa G. Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Great!

I contacted them with less than a month before wedding day..from Texas, and everything was great. Ariel was amazing at communicating back with me with my many, many questions and requests. The only things The Wedding Shop didn’t provide (because we had already made arrangements) were center pieces, flowers, music, and food. Everything else they made possible, including bilingual ceremony and we even chose our ceremony!! The pastor, Tyson, and photographer, Anel, were great, I couldn’t have asked for better people. They were professional, friendly, flexible, and so amazing!! Photographs absolutely beautiful, and Spanish ceremony perfect. We 100% recommend them for your destination/beach wedding.
  • Dana
    Dana M. Married on 08/12/2019

Effortless

I seriously would recommend the wedding shop 1000 times over! It was the easiest part of my whole day. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They were super professional, super helpful, attentive, friendly, and gave me exactly what I wanted without any hassle. They placed our arbors and benches and decorated the arbor exactly how I wanted and I didn’t even realize when they took it down during the night!

The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness's reply:

Awe, thank you so much! We appreciate you inviting us to be a part of your love story! We LOVE what we do, so thank you for helping make our dreams come true!
  • Rita
    Rita C. Married on 03/09/2019

Extremely satisfied

Such a great experience. So happy we chose your services. We were extremely satisfied with everything from start to finish. Communication was exceptional.
    Highly recommend!
    Tricia Married on 10/07/2018
    Lacie and her team were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone! Our photographer Shauna was so sweet ans personable ans loved her attitude!!
    Tiffiney Married on 09/08/2018
    The Wedding Shop is the vendor to provide all your wedding needs! Their staff was always very responsive, professional and friendly every time we communicated. The equipment we rented looked beautiful, appropriately priced and helped make the wedding day a success! Thank you for your dedication to make these events amazing!
  • MJAWedding
    Maria Married on 09/01/2018
    Lacie and Trisha met with us a month before the wedding. We came to Florida. They were wonderful! Trisha was our photographer she was awesome. Due to all the troubles we had trying to get to Florida from Arkansas. I was completely overwhelmed and stressed. She show up on time. She came in she saw I was panicing. she took charge. Kept reminding me of the time. Kept me together. We went down to the beach she took some wonderful candid photos of my bridesmaids. Though our families kept getting in the way she worked around them and took amazing photos. Only thing I was sad about my husband and I forgot to take some couple photo with just us, which was not her fault. We were getting married at sunset. We were late getting to the beach. We were losing light we were hurrying and forgot. My family was completely acting like crazy people, so I was super over it. We also rented from them and it was everthing we needed. Over all it ended up being amazing. everytime I had a problem or needed to customize my packages, they completely worked with me. Even up to the day before they were kind and sweet. I truly recommend this business. They made my life so much easier.
    Becky Married on 08/24/2018
    It was a pleasure doing business with Lacey and her crew. Our 50th wedding anniversary was a fabulous event with the planning, staging, and decorating of The Wedding Shop. Absolutely the best!!! It was beautiful and was flawless. Thank you!
    Melissa Married on 07/02/2018
    We had the best experience with The Wedding Shop! Always friendly. Quick to get back in touch! And just the sweetest people willing to help accommodate my wishes. Especially since I'm from Tn and was doing everything over the phone!!! Mrs Laci Shepherd was our officiant and did an exceptional job!!!

The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness's reply:

Thank you Melissa, for sharing your special day and your family with me. ❤️
    Kristjona Married on 10/13/2017
    Everyone was so kind and helpful. The photographer was amazingly sweet! Our officiant was super sweet! Honestly we adore everyone who works at the shop. They had a cute little bridal room to get ready in, and everything I could have asked for really. We did the walk in service with photography and I guarantee you won't find anything at a better price for the quality of service we received. I honestly feel like we got a million dollar wedding on an affordable budget.

The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness's reply:

Thank you so much Kristjona! We had a blast performing your ceremony and doing your pictures! We wish you and your husband the happiest life together! Thanks for sharing your wedding with us!
    Breale Married on 05/16/2017
    I only have one bad thing to say, and that is that I didn't find Uniting Hapiness soon enough! Stephanie was absolutely awesome!! I drove from Atlanta to have a small intimate setting and she made it so easy from start to finish. I changed my mind a couple of times and she adjusted everything to the exact way I wanted. Thank you for making my ceremony a great and funny memory! And Congratulations again Stephanie! Breale and Selorm.
    Mariah Married on 04/22/2017
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Uniting Happiness!! Lacie and her crew were the best people to work with. We were coming from Illinois to get married, so we were definitely clueless on where to start the process. Lacie recommended most of the vendors that we used, and she was more than patient with me when I kept changing my mind on having the wedding in Florida. I received my pictures today and they are GORGEOUS. I can't thank them enough for all that they did for me and my husband. It was definitely a day we'll never forget!
    Donnelle Married on 10/05/2016
    can't tell you how wonder Lacie was! Our wedding ceremony was simple but so beautiful! She made us feel so comfortable and made me feel a lot less nervous! Pictures are everything to me so for them to turn out as amazing as they did is everything! Thank you so much Lacie for sharing one of the most important days of our lives with our family!

The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness's reply:

Thank you so much Donnelle! ❤️ You guys are so sweet and will always hold a special place in my heart. Hope all is well with you both!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/10/2016
    My husband and I were wanting a non religious ceremony and after some searching we found uniting happiness. They were amazing! We were able to customize our ceremony while still choosing from their options for vows and they let us include our own tree planting ceremony as a unity ceremony! They were very well spoken, professional and just very sweet, good people! Couldn't have been happier with them!

The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness's reply:

Thank so much for the kind words Elizabeth. We are so blessed to be a part of your special moment. Send us some photos of you two when you get them!
    Jim Married on 04/19/2016
    We wanted a simple ceremony barefoot in the sand on the Gulf of Mexico. After doing some research we decided to go with Uniting Happiness. Responses and feedback were quick and friendly. Lacie made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. We are very happy and will recommend their services. Thanks again Lacie!
    Jim & Carol from Central New York

The Wedding Shop by Uniting Happiness's reply:

Thank you Jim! You two were wonderful and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Best of luck to you both!
    Heather Married on 11/07/2015
    Lacie was wonderful! She was able to meet with me before the wedding and was so easy to talk to which made us feel really comfortable with her marrying us. She had a great selection of ceremonies to choose from and we were able to find the perfect one for us. Thank you Lacie for helping make our day so special!
    Megan Married on 10/10/2015
    Uniting Happiness was very helpful with the details of the wedding service. The officiate was professional and pleasant. They accommodated us in every way. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the team at Uniting Happiness!
    Diana Married on 09/08/2015
    The best photos ever. She made us feel very welcome and relaxed. She took her time for fantastic pics. The best weddibg officiant and photographer ever. I highly recommend.
    Jillian Married on 09/06/2015
    I was absolutely pleased, as was my husband. We loved the pictures, and the services provided were professional and excellent.
  • User2453475 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had our vow renewal perfomed by Kelly. Both Kelly and Lacie were very helpful, kind and professional. We live in North Carolina and we were able to plan the entire event from here and it went very smooth. If we go back to Florida for vacation this summer I would like to have Kelly do more photography for us.
    Thanks!
    Ashley Event on: 07/21/2015
    Kelly was so helpful during the entire process. She was detailed and prompt in helping us get a date and place for our ceremony and gave us great ideas! More than anything, she included things that were important for us. She made the ceremony so personal. We couldn't have asked for anything better!
    Kirtney Married on 07/18/2015
    Choosing Uniting Happiness as our officiant was one of the best decisions I made planning for my wedding.
    My husband and I choose to get eloped dead in the middle of wedding season with two weeks notice. They were completely understanding and flexible to work with us. Every question I had was answered and every fear settled within minutes. You never have to worry about them getting back to you in a timely manner.
    I was given multiple payment options, ways to contact my officiant, and options to meet my officiant. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured.
    Kelly was such a calm and amazing presence at our wedding. She came with a copy of our wedding vows to keep as well. The ceremony was so lovely.
    I could not recommend them any more strongly. Yes, they are a bit pricy, but completely worth every penny.
    Please check them out.
    Rebecca Married on 06/27/2015
    Kelly officiated at our wedding and did an excellent job. We wanted something very simple and she accommodated us. She arrived in time to meet and interact with our families in a very unobtrusive way. Kelly was very calming as she led us through the small beach ceremony. She was perfect for us!