The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas Reviews

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 7

Tatiana Aldaco · Married on 03/13/2019

Cotty Wedding 3.3.19

Where to start!

Jalan was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing from beginning to end. We had a smaller wedding, and we started planning with her in October of 2018. She was so patient and professional through every single step. We did a smaller package since we only had 17 guests including ourselves. But the value of everything exceeded our expectations.
    The one thing I do have to give a negative note on is the way the photography services work.
    The photos themselves are incredible. However make sure you get pricing information before you commit to the venue. It may be a big sticker shock to some people once the go over that with you. It’s an all or nothing buying system. You do not own the rights to any of your photographs unless you pay their set price. You can not cherry pick what you want for the digital photos. If you do not want the rights to your digital photos you can pick individual prints to buy. Keep in mind the Coordinators and Photos services are two different departments. Photo services set pricing not the actual wedding venue
    Our day however was perfect and every single guest was blown away with how beautiful the venue is, and how tastefully everything was done.

Love the Wynn!

Anna · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!

Our wedding at the Wynn Hotel was everything I wanted and hoped for - it was beautiful, elegant and classy. The wedding salons are gorgeous and provided the perfect setting for an intimate event. It was so easy to plan, as the Wynn took care of all the details and took the stress out of the planning process. We worked with Becky from start to finish, and she was just incredible. She was friendly, responsive, detail oriented and made sure everything was executed exactly how we wanted. I really cannot say enough great things about Becky, she really put me at ease and I knew that everything would be taken care of. The whole team did such a great job, it looked effortless and flawless. Reverend Walter was also a delight. Even though we had only communicated with him by email before the ceremony, and saw him briefly just before walking down the aisle, he made us both feel so comfortable and it felt as if we had known him for years. He was so engaging and really tailored the ceremony to us. As for the decor, everything was stunning. We used the Primrose Courtyard, which has a very ethereal and magical feel, especially with the flowers, candelabra and candles along the aisle that we chose as our decor. The bouquets were gorgeous too (I picked the classic ivory). Following the ceremony we hosted a dinner in a private room of the Lakeside restaurant. The food was delicious, the wait staff was very attentive and the guests had a wonderful experience. Overall, I would very highly recommend the Wynn if you’re looking for a destination wedding that is sophisticated and elegant, but simple and stress free to plan. The Wynn did a fantastic job all around and made us feel like royalty. I wish I could re-live everything, and I’m sure we’ll be back there at some point to renew our vows :).

Darlene · Married on 10/20/2018

The Sweetest Day!

Planning a destination wedding is not easy but I was Blessed with an awesome wedding coordinator. Becky made our special day simply amazing and unforgettable! She answered all of my tedious questions promptly from day 1 and was there on the day of to ensure everything went smoothly. Friends and family raved about the service and ambiance. I could not have done it without the help and support from the entire Wynn Salon Staff.
    We did not meet Rev. Walter until the day of the ceremony. But he made everything so easy and quite memorable with a twist of our own personal preference! Our photographer Emily was amazing and very patient. We received our photos to view the next day which I thought was totally awesome. Karolynn, our photo services consultant was very helpful in the process.
    Thank you all for making our sweetest day a very joyous and unforgettable one! Everything we have hoped and ever dreamed of exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend the Wynn Wedding Salon and their remarkable staff!!!

Keri · Married on 10/13/2018

110% recommended for an elegant Vegas wedding!

Amazing!! Absolutely beautiful and AnnMarie was so very helpful and responsive to my million emails. I can't think of anything that went wrong for the ceremony as everything was precise and on time, as expected. If you want a classy and elegant wedding somewhere in Vegas, I would 110% recommend the Wynn for just that!

Janelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Phenomenal

First and foremost let me begin by saying what a PHENOMENAL location!! We recently got married at the Wynn on 10/6/18 at the Primrose Courtyard. Wynn Las Vegas is our favorite spot to visit and stay when we come to beautiful Las Vegas. The team at The Wedding Salons were simply amazing! From the first initial email showing interest in the venue to the actual wedding day, we were impressed with all aspects. Ann Marie and her team were so dedicated and involved in every little detail imaginable. We reside in Louisiana and did 90% of our planning for the wedding via email with our amazing coordinator, Ann Marie!! Every question we had, she had an answer immediately. We flew out in early August to visit the venue. Our first time meeting Ann Marie was so smooth due to the relationship that was created via our email communication. The fairy tale of ones wedding day truly came to life with the help of the staff from the Wedding Salons. From Reverend Walter, the photography team, the team that assist with seating guest and especially Ann Marie, we stayed in a state of Awe!! They truly made our day special.
    Any couple thinking of a dream Las Vegas wedding must highly consider the Wynn. They brought our dream wedding into reality!!
    Janelle and Javier

Kymberly Morton · Married on 09/28/2018

Day of Dreams

The team at The Wedding Salons are amazing! From the first point of contact to the final moments before walking down the isle my husband and I were completely satisfied with how everything went.
    As we reside in Australia the team were helpful with constant emails and phone calls to make sure everything was the way we - well I - wanted, no matter how small or odd a question was it was answered in a professional manner and in timely manner.
    When it came time for the rehearsal I had a moment of sadness knowing snd fully registering that some family wouldnt be there and had a few tears, the team left my husband to be and I alone for a few minutes to let me have my moment, once over they proceeded to go through the process of what would happen on the day.

Overall it was an amzing experience and would recommended The Wedding Salons at The Wynn to anyone who wishes to have all their dreams and more come true.

Thank you for all the time and work you put it.

Regards,
    Kymberly
    A truley happy bride and wife.

Jenny · Married on 09/25/2018

Had my wedding here everything came out perfect! They did exactly what I wanted, made it so easy on my end and very professional. They have many options and can do anything your looking for!I don’t live in Las Vegas so we had to plan the wedding through email+ phone call and thet were very responsive and good with communication! I highly reccomd having your wedding here

Rory Tarmey · Married on 09/19/2018

Everything we dreamed of and more...

As a UK couple marrying abroad I could not recommend The Wynn Wedding Salons highly enough. Everything was so easy from booking the date 12 months prior and everything leading up to the day itself. Our wedding planner (Kabbie) did an absolutely wonderful job in making my wife's ideas into a reality. Regular correspondence via email and telephone ensured every detail was covered and there was absolutely zero anxiety on our part leading up to the Wedding.

We could not fault anything related the venue, the flowers, the accessories (seats, candles etc), the Reverend, Photographer, post wedding photo services (thank you Karolynn for being super helpful) and the music were all top class.

A thoroughly professional service with a clear wealth of expertise in this field. Any couple thinking of a dream Vegas wedding must consider the Wynn as part their considerations, they created a day we shall both remember forever with absolute delight.

Anita Krishan · Married on 09/15/2018

Magnificent Wynn Wedding

I had my wedding at the Primrose Gardens outdoors at the Wynn Wedding Salons venue in September this year and it was a thoroughly wonderful experience. My wedding planner AnnMarie was absolutely amazing and helped me immensely as I planned my customized wedding from Canada via phonecalls and emails, and couldn't have done it without her immpecible judgement and suggestions. AnnMarie was very helpful, resourceful, professional, and yet still personable and such a pleasure to work with and we definitely formed a bond during the planning. I had a Hindu wedding ceremony with some special requests and AnnMarie went above and beyond to help accomodate my requests and help make my plans materialize into a really beautiful wedding ceremony that went beyond my expectations. She made the outdoor venue, which could accomodate various numbers of guests, perfect with an intimite and personal feeling with my smaller wedding guest numbers. I left many decisions up to AnnMarie and everything including the flowers, decor, and setup she organized, were stunning and fit my vision perfectly. AnnMarie was also very helpful during the ceremony, guiding and directing and helping my relatives with directions, seating etc., and also constantly checking in on myself and the bridesmaids. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and had the perfect entrance and aisle for me to walk down with beautiful flowers and petals scattered about and the aisle opened up into the pretty backdrop of the mandap, elegant chairs, bouquets, and Primrose Gardens themselves. AnnMarie and staff were great at also coordinating other aspects of the wedding such as our stay at the Wynn, photography, and my wedding lunch at the beautiful Jardin at the Wynn's sister hotel, Encore. I had a wonderful experience and was very pleased with how everything turned out beautifully and seamlessly due to AnnMarie's dilligence and immense help and the wonderful venue of the Wynn Wedding Salons itself set the perfect tone. I would recommend the Wynn as a wedding venue to friends, relatives, and anyone looking for a truly magnificent wedding experience! -Anita

Shannon Mcclanahan · Married on 09/09/2018

Highly recommend

The Wynn hotel is beautiful, but to top that they have the most stunning Wedding Salons. There were 3 separate locations to pick from, each able to accommodate different wedding party sizes, and each is elegantly decorated. We chose to get married in the Primrose Courtyard, and it was beautiful. There were many decorative options provided to us for the ceremony, along with a very long list of music selections to choose from if you dont bring your own. Our Wedding Coordinator Becky was incredible. She made the entire process smooth, and easy. She was quick to answer emails and helped us plan each detail. Becky connected us with Reverend Richard to do the ceremony, and everyone loved him! Many of our guests commented on how he made the ceremony feel personal, intimate, and inviting. The photographers were fun, and made the VERY long photo sessions enjoyable. We could not have asked for anything better. The process was so easy, highly recommend.

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 8

Erica Domer · Married on 09/02/2018

Magical Day

My fiancée (now husband!) and I decided we wanted to do a Las Vegas wedding this past May, with the wedding on Labor Day week (9/2). After looking into several hotel options in Las Vegas, we settled on the Wynn due to their competitive pricing and beautiful ambience. Deciding where to have the wedding was honestly the most stressful part of the process, as once we committed to the Wynn, the whole planning process was smooth and easy for us, even with such a short time to plan and prepare. Ann Marie, our wedding coordinator, was very easy to work with via email and telephone calls. She was very responsive to our needs and worked with us to create our dream wedding within a reasonable budget. She helped us coordinate the floral designs, photo session, cake, and ceremony. Doing all this planning remotely was a little nerve wracking, as we weren’t sure what to except the day of the wedding, but we were blown away by how beautiful the venue, flowers, and cake were and how smoothly the day went. Our ceremony room (Lavender Salon) was magical with the most gorgeous flowers. My bouquet was to die for. The cake turned out better than expected and tasted amazing. Our Minister, Reverend Richard Walter, did a great job making everyone feel welcome and included in the ceremony. He also did a great job including our preferences based on the pre-wedding questionnaire we submitted. And the Wynn photographer was beyond outstanding. The photography was initially one of our hesitations with a packaged hotel wedding (as you don’t get to choose your photographer). We even booked additional photos with a different photographer outside of the hotel after our wedding. But in hindsight, we didn’t need to do that, as the Wynn photographer was amazing…so easy to work with and really fast turnaround with editing our pictures. We met with the photo studio the next morning to view all of our pictures, and they were incredible…too many to choose from, so we just bought them all! We are so happy that we have the memories of this amazing weekend archived forever. I highly recommend the Wynn as a quality venue for a Las Vegas wedding (if you are wanting a classic wedding). We only did the ceremony at the Wynn and opted for a group dinner later in the day, in lieu of a formal reception. This worked out well for us, as we only had a party of around 20 people. We also were careful not to do a lot of add-ons with the wedding to keep the cost down but made sure we got what we wanted with flowers, cake, and photos. We stayed at the Encore for the whole weekend (our first time). It is one of the most expensive hotels on the strip, but Ann Marie helped us with discount pricing for the wedding to make it reasonable, and we were so glad we got to stay there. The hotel is beautiful, and the rooms are very nice, clean, and spacious…we will definitely be back!

Kimberly Seaver · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional Experience!

Our wedding at the Wynn was everything we hoped for and more! Our wedding planner, Becky Salvo, and catering manager, Mary Emerson, were beyond helpful and receptive to our ideas throughout the planning process. Everything we discussed from flowers, decor, cuisine, timeline of events, etc. was perfectly implemented and executed. The Primrose Courtyard was an absolutely beautiful setting for our ceremony and Reverend Richard was amazing. Our reception in the La Tache ballroom was gorgeous- the service was outstanding and the food was incredible. All of our guests were raving about the delicious filet mignon and the bar service. DJ Ernie Santos provided great energy and my dream playlist during the reception. He honored our requests and was flexible with the flow of events as the night went on. As for the photography, our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! Perfect backdrops that symbolize the Wynn’s beauty. I would highly recommend this venue and the accompanying phenomenal staff to any couple looking for an extraordinary matrimonial experience!

Halie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding at the Wynn Las Vegas Hotel wedding salon on August 18, 2018.
    From the beginning of our planning to the day of, we were so lucky to have Becky, our wedding consultant, to assist with any requests and ALL of our questions - she made our day absolutely perfect.
    We also had the honor of working with Rev. Richard Walter who created a beautifully personalized & fun ceremony.
    Karolyn & Emily from Wynn Photo Services were very helpful. Emily was fantastic on the day of our wedding, and took us to some of the most beautiful spots in the Wynn for incredible and creative photo opportunities. She was also very patient with the rest of our crazy wedding party, thankfully.
    The entire team at the Wynn Wedding Salons made our special day unforgettable and we are so thankful to have had the pleasure of working with them.

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 9
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 15
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 16

Emily Bocis · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect Day!

Our Wynn wedding this summer was everything I dreamed of! We don't live in Las Vegas, so the majority of our planning was done over email. AnnMarie was always quick to respond to our questions and offer suggestions when I needed a little guidance. There are several ceremony packages to choose from with a lot of add-ons that allowed us to pick only what was important to us for our special day, without having a lot of unnecessary extras. The photography, cake and reception venue (amazing indoor/outdoor private patio at La Cave!!) were all in-house at The Wynn, which helped to streamline the planning and ease the decision making process. All of the departments we worked with were equally as accommodating and responsive as the Wedding Salon team. Even though we only met Reverend Walter once prior to our big day, he made the ceremony seem so personal as if he knew us well before. Another added bonus is that our photos were ready to view and purchase 2 days after the wedding. They were amazing too! There may be some beautiful venues that cost a bit less on the strip, but the attention I received from the Wynn staff and the ease of planning and customization was worth every penny, and then some! I can't think of any complaints and would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in Las Vegas.

Kieran · Married on 06/12/2018

We would like to thank Becky Salvo and the rest of the team at the Wedding Salons, Wynn for making our wedding day so perfect! Everything about our special day completely exceeded our expectations and we can’t thank them enough.
    The idea of planning a wedding so far from our home was quite daunting, but, Becky helped to make this a stress-free and exciting experience. She maintained close contact with us via email and was always quick to respond to any enquiries. Becky listened to what we wanted as a couple and helped create our vision of our dream wedding become a reality. In actual fact, we can’t believe how incredibly easy we found the experience of planning our wedding, yet, every little detail was accounted for and the day could not have run more smoothly.
    We got married in the Primrose Courtyard Garden which was absolutely stunning and decorated beautifully. The ceremony was held at 8pm – the venue looked even more beautiful candlelit! A special thanks must go to Reverend Richard Walter, he made us feel at ease and delivered a very personal ceremony in a kind, warm and charming manner.
    Our photographer Riccardo, was exceptional and we can’t thank him enough for capturing the most amazing photographs which we will cherish forever. Riccardo was extremely professional, kind and attentive. The quality and imagination that went into his photography was first class and truly reflects just how talented he really is! We never imagined that our photos would be as beautiful as what they are and are so grateful that he was our photographer on the day. His sincerity really showed – we could tell how important it was to him to capture the most amazing moments and photographs for us both to look back on with such fondness. We hope that Riccardo is aware of our gratitude.
    For anyone who is considering getting married in Las Vegas we would strongly advise you to consider the Wynn. We are so glad that we chose this venue and wouldn’t change a single thing!

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 17

georgia · Married on 05/30/2018

Our experience of planning our wedding ceremony at the wynn was perfect, stress free and enjoyable. Jalan our wedding co-ordinator was so helpful during the whole process, replying to all our emails of questions quickly and helping us with any decisions we had to make. On the day she was really lovely and made the day run smoothly. Its a beautiful venue. Our wedding photographer was amazing too, she worked quickly and professionally to get all the photos we needed and organised all of our guests. We couldn't be any happier with our photos.

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I were married on 5/26/18 and it was the most incredible, amazing experience. Becky Salvo from the Wedding Salons is a godsend and really helps you plan your dream day. We opted for the outdoor ceremony of the Primrose Courtyard and we are so happy we chose this venue. The decor was breathtaking and stunning and exactly how I had pictured it in my mind. All of the vendors that the Wedding Salons use are perfect and the planning aspect from a far is much simpler than expected. My husband and I happen to work a lot and really didn't have a ton of time to pay attention to great detail in the planning process which is where Becky came in and helped us plan our absolute dream wedding. If you are looking for a classy destination wedding with a traditional ceremony and reception I highly recommend getting married here. We had absolutely zero regrets! We also had our reception at the Chairmans Salon where the food was delicious and dinner service impeccable! The photographers are excellent and the photo packages are reasonable. You will not be disappointed if you get married here!

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 18
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 19
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 20
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 21
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 22
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 23

Katie · Married on 04/25/2018

The Primrose Courtyard is a beautiful venue and it is easy to see why we picked it to have our ceremony. What you don’t see at first glance is how dedicated the staff are. Our wedding planner was Becky and it actually made planning the wedding enjoyable. Thank you so much for planning our dream day everything went smoothly and to plan. 3 months on we are still dreaming about that perfect day & wish we could go back and do it all again – it truly was the best day ever! Thank you so much for everything you did in the run up & on the day itself, we will be forever grateful for creating such a wonderful & personalised experience. Thank you!!

Kimberly · Married on 04/18/2018

Our wedding was a story book wedding. Every last detail was perfect. The wedding salon at Wynn is absolutely gorgeous, planning was made easy due to our incredible coordinator, Ann Marie Moccio. She was readily available and made certain our day ran just as planned. Our crowd was small but our memories are huge. We purchased the photo session and the photographer was professional, efficient and super talented. Our pictures are gorgeous and will serve as a constant reminder of our special day. Thank you to Ann Marie and the staff at Wynn for making our day so special!

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 24

Jelena · Married on 03/29/2018

If you are going to get married in Las Vegas, The Wedding Salons at The Wynn Las Vegas is THE BEST venue! Ann Marie was our wedding planner (OH MY GOD - THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING PLANNER ON THE PLANET) and we truly lucked out, in every way. Did we mention she is UH-MAZING??!! :) She will exceed your expectations and will ensure every detail is as you have imagined. Lovely, a true pleasure to deal with, friendly, welcoming, professional, unbelievable at what she does. Do yourself a favour and request her as your Wedding Coordinator! ;) You can thank us later.
    The Primrose Gardens is magical! It felt like a dream and we can honestly say our wedding day was everything we dreamed of. It is intimate and so beautiful, you will feel like you are in your own world with the people you love the most. If we were to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! We highly recommend the venue and Ann Marie and everyone else that has worked with us to make our day special (photographers, Rev. Richard, Melissa - cake - in room dining events manager, George - Manager - Restaurant Events, Karolynn - Sales - Photo Services) - we mean EVERYONE! Thank you, Ann Marie and the team and thank you to everyone at The Wynn and Encore. It was our pleasure and it truly was our perfect day!

Best,
    Jelena & Craig Choonoo

Angela · Married on 03/15/2018

My husband and I were married in The Wynn Wedding Salons, followed by a dinner reception at La Cave in March 2018. We looked at several options in Las Vegas, but The Wynn truly stood out in luxury and service. When debating between the final 2 choices, it was our wedding coordinator at The Wynn that "sold" us. She was so attentive to every question that I had, which made it so easy to plan an out-of-state wedding. I particularly loved having all-inclusive packages to not have to worry about searching for vendors. While almost everything is capable of being customized, the wedding salons are also so beautiful without any additions (for those that are on a budget, like we were). From the wedding salon, salon services, customer service/attentiveness, and dining experience, we could not have been more pleased with our decision to choose The Wynn Wedding Salons and our guests had the most amazing time.

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 25
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 26

Heidi · Married on 01/18/2018

We had the most beautiful & unforgettable experience at the Wynn Wedding Salons in Las Vegas on our wedding day! We got married in the Primrose Courtyard & it was absolutely gorgeous. My wedding planner decorated the venue perfectly to my preferences & the ceremony went flawlessly! The entire staff at the wedding salon was so professional & very easy to communicate with during the planning process. They made us feel so welcomed when we arrived & did everything in their power to make our day perfect, which it was! I am so happy with my choice to get married here & would do it 100 times over because it was one of the best days of my life! Thank you, Wynn Wedding Salons!

The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 27
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 34
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 35
    The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas 36

Elica · Married on 11/01/2017

We just hosted our wedding at the Wynn Wedding Salons on 11/2/17. We can not express how amazing our wedding was. It was so magical and met all of our expectations. Our wedding consultant (Cabbie), our photographer (Emily) and photography consultants Karolynn and Courtney were amazing and so nice. Thank you so much for everything and for making our day perfect!

jonathan · Married on 10/29/2017

My wife and I recently hosted our wedding at the Wynn Wedding Salons on 10/29. Our wedding package was very affordable compared to the other options we were looking at. Our wedding consultant AnnMarie Moccio was a pleasure to work with. She is polite, quick to respond and a wealth of knowledge. I honestly don't know how we would have gotten by without her.
    We were married in the Lavender Room. It is spacious enough to accommodate up to a 100 or more people if I recall correctly and is quite elegant looking. The room included with our wedding package at the Wynn had amazing views of the strip, was spacious and very comfortable.
    All of our guests loved the ceremony and were impressed with the ambiance of the Wynn. Its a different vibe from some of the other properties on the strip. My wife even heard one of our guests remark that we had "raised the bar" for future weddings. In short you will not be disappointed with any aspect of your wedding at the Wynn and I would encourage you to consider them.