The Wedding Quarters Reviews

43 | Buffalo, NY

43 Reviews for The Wedding Quarters

43 The Wedding Quarters Reviews

Krysten · Married on 09/09/2017

Our overall experience with The Wedding Quarters was fantastic. Our photos and album came out beautiful. We had a small typo on the parent album and ceremony video, but Tony took care of it right away. The quality of service provided was excellent and I would recommend them for any wedding.

Caress · Married on 08/03/2017

Carlos and Caress 8/3/2017
    I couldn't have choosen anyone better. Thanks for everything. You made us feel like you cared about our day just as much as we did and that's something you dont find to often in a vendor. My photos were everything i could ask for you didnt miss anything the photos told the story of the day from the start to the end.. I can't wait to see our video.. thanks again.

Sent on 08/22/2017

The Wedding Quarters's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. Can't wait to get started making your album. It will be GREAT. And your video will be something you will enjoy and treasure for the rest of your life. You and Carlos were so much fun to be with. You're a wonderful couple. Thanks again.

Kathy · Married on 05/27/2017

My experience with this company was AMAZING! They were so flexible and able to work with me and my husbands crazy work schedule. My wedding went without any issues and they were not in the way at all! The pictures came out AMAZING and very fast. My ceremony video was beautiful. The pricing was so affordable and almost too good to be true! I got ALL DAY photography, three albums, and more! If you're in WNY looking for photography, this is the place to go!!! Thank you so much! - Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Will

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I used The Wedding Quarters for our wedding in November 2016. They were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They were very accommodating when scheduling meetings around my crazy work schedule and also prompt in their replies. Our wedding ceremony was at Saint Nicholas Anglican Church is West Seneca and then the reception was at Rich Products. They had great picture ideas at both venues as well as some nice locations to stop for photos between venues to make the most out of our commute. I would recommend The Wedding Quarters to any bride-to-be, they know their stuff and are a joy to be around.

Sent on 08/06/2017

The Wedding Quarters's reply:

Kelly and Keith thank you for your wonderful review. You were truly a wonderful couple to be with on your special day. We wish you good luck as you move on to your new life together. You deserve all the best.

Dallas + Tanya · Married on 09/03/2016

The absolute best!! Very professional! More than willing to work with our schedule. Puts in the extra time to be early and get absolutely every shot you could want! Great at finding nice locations and excellent poses and always there for advice and suggestions whenever asked.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    The Wedding Quarters 5
    The Wedding Quarters 6
    The Wedding Quarters 7

The Wedding Quarters's reply:

Tanya and Dallas were a wonderful couple to be with on their wedding day. Photographing and video taping their wedding was an absolute joy. We wish them the very best in their new life together. Annette, Tony, and Dave
  • michele

michele · Married on 07/15/2016

We used The Wedding Quarters for both video and photography for our July 2016 wedding at the Avanti Mansion. Tony and Annette were so helpful and easy going during our planning process. They met with our vendor the week of the wedding and came up with great photo opportunities. We just got our proofs and we are in awe of how beautiful the pictures turned out. It is going to be hard to choose which ones to use for our album! We had a couple special photos that we requested (which they were very accommodating with) but most were their ideas and turned out great! They were there from the time myself and my bridesmaids arrived until the very last song was played at our reception. We cannot wait to see how the video turns out as we are sure it will be just as amazing as the photos. We highly recomment the Wedding Quarters for your photography and video needs.

Michele · Married on 07/08/2016

Annette and Tony were great to work with. They arrived at our venue before myself and my bridesmaids even did and were there through the ENTIRE ceremony and reception. They did not leave until after our dj stopped playing. We hardly even knew they were there except when we needed to do a few things for our video! We cannot wait for our finished product! We would definitely recommend them!

Michael · Married on 08/15/2015

I would most definitely book The Wedding Quarters again for my wedding if I had to do it all over again,I am very happy with all of my pictures and video.They also did a nice job with our engagement photo shoot.Our signature board came out very nice.If you decide to book them you will not be disappointed.

Lisa · Married on 07/31/2015

Everyone at The Wedding Quarters did such a great job. Dave was so flexible and easy-going, he actually helped my dad look for his bow tie, and let me hide behind him when my almost husband showed up in the hotel parking lot unexpectedly. The pictures all turned out so beautifully, it was hard to choose which ones we wanted for the album. We actually had an extra four pages added. The final product was beautiful, and we have gotten many compliments on it. Tony and Anette were professional yet personable to deal with, and took lots of time talking us through the process. I would definitely recommend The Wedding Quarters for you wedding photography needs.

Vicki · Married on 07/18/2015

Tony, Annette and Dave are absolutely wonderful! I was at a bridal show and I spoke to Dave and then we met with Tony and Annette. Dave did a great job taking pictures and there were so many photos to choose from. Our only regret was we did not have videography. Our photo album is beautiful and we are so happy with it. Tony was wonderful to work with, so easy going and so prompt. We highly recommend The Wedding Quarters, they did a great job, I can't stop looking at our album!! Thank you so much Tony, Annette and Dave we are so happy we had the pleasure to meet and work with you. Vicki and Jeffrey

Jillian · Married on 05/02/2015

I went to The Wedding Quarters to order my invitations for my wedding out of the area. Annette was fabulous; I would totally recommend using The Wedding Quarters for all of your wedding needs. Annette was very responsive, thorough, helpful and organized. Annette contacted me regularly to update me that my proof was ready, confirm that I approved the proof and give me the shipping information for the invitations. On top of that the prices were extremely reasonable.

L · Married on 11/13/2014

Thank you guys for being so seemless and responsive! Nadine and I are really appreciative of your work, but also how very warm and welcoming you all are! Thanks for making our day last forever!

Len

Karen · Married on 10/25/2014

Tony, Annette, and Dave were great to work with and we really treasure our pictures and wedding album. Tony puts together a very creative wedding album that you will love! They spent the 9 + hours with us and took over 900 pictures. We are very pleased with the results! Mike and Karen

Sent on 11/19/2016

The Wedding Quarters's reply:

Mike and Karen thank you for your glowing review. And thank you for letting us be a part of your most important wedding day. You were a wonderful couple to be with and we wish you the very best in your new life together. Tony Annette and Dave

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2014

The Wedding Quarters did such an amazing job, they captured every moment so beautifully! I truly can't thank them enough for all their hard work! The photos (all 1500 of them) came back to us so quickly and we had such a hard time choosing which pictures we wanted for our album because we loved them all so much! We also loved the video because it is a beautiful memory of everything that happened that day that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Tony, Dave and Anette really work with you to get to know you as a couple and it reflects in their photos and videography. We are so glad we selected the wedding quarters !

• F

Frances · Married on 06/27/2014

The Wedding Quarters is the best in Western New York. Our wedding pictures and video were perfect!!!! Tony, his wife and staff were absolutely wonderful. The Wedding Quarters is a family owned business and they make their customers feel like family. Our wedding pictures and video were perfect!!!! The photographer and videographer were magnificent they captured every meaningful moment. Thank you Wedding Quarters for sharing our day and making it extra special. I would recommend the Wedding Quarters to anyone and everyone.
    Frances & Jermaine

The Wedding Quarters did an AMAZING job for my wedding photography. They were so easy to work with, stayed in touch very well (I live in another state), and had great shot ideas. Dave, our photographer, was so friendly, always making us feel comfortable. He worked so hard - we had 900 proofs. We received the proofs and CD within a few weeks of the wedding. I would highly recommend The Wedding Quarters to any Buffalo bride!

The pictures were stunning. They did an amazing job on my album. I was so pleased. Highly recommended.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Tony, Annette David, are amazing!! I can't say enough about this company and will be sad to not be in contact with them after the year long planning. As they say "you get what you pay for" it is well worth the money and to be honest with you, for the quality of service that you get The Wedding Quarters is budget friendly!! Thank you guys for all that you have done and I can't wait until we see the finished product.

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2012

Havent seen my pictures yet but was very pleased with the photographer. Joe is great and went above and beyond.

Stacy · Married on 08/11/2012

I can not speak highly enough of Tony, Annette and Dave of the Wedding Quarters. From the initial meeting to the last, I was more than impressed with every aspect of their assistance. Dave took flawless, wonderful photos of our day that we will cherish forever. Then, Tony turned them into an amazing, beautiful template for our album. He was so patient with our requests to tweak the album to our liking and te final outcome was just stunning. Every time we had a meeting with Tony and Annette, we often found ourselves in conversation. They are so down to earth, kind and personable. It is also worthwhile to add that we got an amazing package with this great service for much cheaper than the local competition! Brides, you must meet with them, you will not be disappointed!!

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2012

They did a great job on our wedding! It was great to be able to get so many things done at all one place. We really enjoyed having the wedding quarters be a part of our special day!

Jacquie · Married on 07/28/2012

Tony and his wife were wonderful to work with. Our album looks beautiful and we get compliments on how nice and bright the pictures are all the time. Joe also did a great job with taking the photos and he was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. I had a broken arm the day of my wedding and they did a great job working around it for wonderful pictures. Putting together an album can be stressful at times, but Tony and his wife make it very stress free. They always kept in contact with us and the progress of our album. I highly recommend going with The Wedding Quarters, you won't be disappointed.
    Jacquie & Jordan

Joan · Married on 06/09/2012

The Wedding Quarters located in Williamsville, NY was all we had hoped for and more !!! Of course this was our second daughter's wedding so we knew what to expect since our first daughter's wedding was filmed by The Wedding Quarters nine years ago. The videos of both weddings are fantastic and music was matched expertly. Everything was done with love, care and professionalism that we have come to expect from this wonderful family run business.

ashley · Married on 09/04/2011

We are very happy with Wedding Quarters. You get a lot of quality for the price. We got married Sept 4th and when we were on our honeymoon mid September our pictures were already online. The photographer did a beautiful job. He was very nice he definitely wasn't a bad guy to spend the day with. Annette and Tony are very personable and flexible. My husband is only available in the evening they worked around that without any fuss at all. It's going to be hard to choose our photos there are so many good ones.