The Wedding Preacher Reviews

188 | Fort Worth, TX

188 Reviews for The Wedding Preacher

Christine · Married on 03/12/2016

Gordon was very kind and spent time to make us feel comfortable. His wife came along and even took some photos of our day to share with us that we appreciated greatly:-) It was a good experience.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Jared · Married on 03/06/2016

My wife found Gordon and set everything up for us. He kept in touch with her in the days leading up to our special day. The night before our wedding he called to make sure he had all of the details for a perfect turnout. We actually ran about an hour and a half late, but when we called him earlier in the morning to tell him of our sudden change in plans he was able to quickly and happily accommodate our schedule. The ceremony was beautiful and he made us feel very comfortable! We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2016

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review and your confidence in us. It was a delight to be part of your wedding.

Beautiful home, I was nervous when I entered to make a huge life change but as soon as we entered their home I felt relaxed and welcomed. Very nice and professional couple that enjoys doing ceremonies. We shared stories and I learned the meaning behind the wedding band. After the sermon I walked away with emotional/mental goals I want to reach in our marriage.

Sent on 02/22/2016

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words. You are a delightful couple and we enjoyed your wedding so much. Our best to you always.

Angel · Married on 02/17/2016

A wonderful service provided on short notice. Thank you so much for inviting us into your home.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Steven · Married on 02/14/2016

Wonderful wedding ceremony! All our guests commented about what a great ceremony we had!
    Thank you!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

max · Married on 02/13/2016

amazing. made my day feel more special.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Gordon was great!! I could feel the blessing of the Holy Spirit over our entire ceremony!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Gordon and Lora Lea were two of the kindest people I've met. They were so warm and genuine on our special day. They made it all about us and made sure that they took care of anything we needed. Gordon presided over our civil marriage and did so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Lora was wonderful. She did a great job with our wedding ceremony. Couldnt of planned it better without her.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Madeline · Married on 10/24/2015

Gordon, The Wedding Preacher did a phenomenal job at our rehearsal and ceremony! He was early to both the rehearsal and ceremony, and worked well with my wedding coordinator as well. He personalized our ceremony beautifully and we got so many complements on how they loved the way he spoke at our ceremony! He was very easy to work with, and kept in touch throughout the wedding planning for any changes that we had made. Overall, wonderful experience with Gordon!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lora Lea Nelson was an amazing wedding officiant! She helped coordinate the entire wedding and was there whenever we needed her.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

I have been to a lot of weddings over the past year (including my own) and can honestly say that Gordon is the best officiant I have seen. We used him for our wedding and he truly made the ceremony so heartfelt and sweet. He and his wife, Lora, are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet and they really care about their couples. Gordon took the time to meet with us before the wedding, learn what we wanted in our ceremony, and everyone in our family and wedding party's names. It was a really sweet touch that he mentioned how long both of our parents had been married. He is really funny and calms any nerves you may have on the big day. We cannot recommend The Wedding Preacher highly enough!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2015

He was awesome and helpful and was very organized and worked well under pressure of me being late to my own wedding! He was great!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2015

Gordon did a fantastic job for our ceremony. He even pulled the ol' strings a bit and brought tears to my eyes while standing up in front of everyone. A truely gifted officiant. If anyone ever asks me for a recommendation, it will be you, Gordon. Thanks so very much for helping with organizing the chaos and really taking my big day to the next level. We will always remember you. God bless you, my friend.

Sent on 08/13/2015

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure and joy. Gordon

juana · Married on 07/18/2015

If i was to do it again i would use them again

Sent on 07/22/2015

Eileen · Married on 06/26/2015

Gordon was amazing! He truly wants to get to know you (and what you're planning for your special day) and not just show up to perform the ceremony. From the first phone call through the completion of the ceremony, he did everything possible to make me feel comfortable. We had a small wedding at our home, which I felt was "no big deal and just a formality", but Gordon made it VERY special and memorable. He's the best!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Janna · Married on 06/20/2015

Wonderful!! Everyone loved what she said. Very helpful and very pleasant..

Sent on 07/08/2015

Brandi · Married on 05/11/2015

My wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Gordon! He was amazing- patient, and really showcased Jared and I and our relationship throughout the wedding. He was well spoken and genuine and I can not tell you how many compliments we got on how great of a job he did!
    Thank you so Much Gordon! You were awesome!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

Amazing people and did a beautiful service! Gordon was very professional and very interested in learning about our lives together.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Linh · Married on 04/17/2015

Amazing people! Gordon and Lora Lea were the epitome of professionalism. They are both so kind and genuine. They did everything in their power to ensure everything went smoothly, and our day was just prefect! They took the time to know us and were more than happy to include our family, both present and deceased, in the service. It was moving, profound, and funny! We wanted a wedding different than the norm that everyone would remember for days to come. The Wedding Preacher made that happen! Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Paula · Married on 04/11/2015

Lora Lea did an awesome job! She is so full of love and made us feel like the most special couple there is! She made our ceremony so easy and neither of us were nervous! She stayed in contact and made sure that we had everything we needed to pull off a wonderfully perfect day!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

James · Married on 04/04/2015

If you are getting married on the fly, in a hurry, or just want that personnel one on one marriage , this is the one to call on. They were delightful, personable, perfect to our needs & we will use them again when we have our grand wedding which we were not prepared for at the time.

Sent on 05/08/2015

David · Married on 03/15/2015

Gordon and Lora Lea Nelson are the most amazing and genuine people would could have asked for. They helped us through everything and went above and beyond. I sincerely appreciate their extra care to contact us and take pictures! I would highly recommend them to other people and already have! They will be attending any events we have in future, love this couple! Thank you so much Gordon and Lora!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jenny · Married on 02/21/2015

Gordon and his wife were kind and helpful. They made sure to try and meet all of our requests.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

We loved Gordon! He was so helpful and accommodating to what we wanted. We had an outdoor wedding in January and prayed for beautiful weather. He was so flexible with us with the uncertainty of the weather. We would definitely recommend Gordon to anyone!

Sent on 03/16/2015