The Wedding Preacher Reviews

The Wedding Preacher 6
The Wedding Preacher 7

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful / relaxed / easy

Lora Lea was very professional and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. She brought smiles to our faces, and she made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole time.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Rachel,

I am so sorry the weather didn’t cooperate for an outside ceremony but your beauty, grace and charm made it amazing and perfect.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Lovely Lady

Love working with this kind lady! She is so sweet and well-spoken.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Megan,

Thank you so much for those sweet words. I loved being part of your beautiful wedding.

• Darla

Darla Childers · Married on 02/02/2019

Gaylon and Darla Childers

We contacted the Wedding Preacher and were greeted with warmth and a genuine desire to understand our wishes for our wedding ceremony. He takes the time to get to know you and is a wonderful and Godly man. His wife is as genuine as he is. It was important to us to have a meaningful, spiritual, ceremony making our life commitment to each other In the presence of God with our family and friends as witnesses. He delivered beyond our expectations! We highly recommend you consider him for your wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2019

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

It was MY PLEASURE to get to perform your ceremony and meet your precious family and friends. Thank you for you kind words.
    Gordon Nelson

Kimberly Wilson · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience!

Gordon was great to work with! He was willing to make the ceremony as grandiose or as simple as we wanted. We were very pleased with our service and would definitely recommend him!! Kimberly & James

Sent on 02/20/2019
    The Wedding Preacher 9

Kaylin Pritchett · Married on 01/01/2019

Wonderful experience!!!

Gordon was such a pleasure to have him be a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/18/2019

David Cooper · Married on 12/01/2018

A very professional team

The Nelsons accommodated our last minute wedding plans and did a magnificent job of hosting our short ceremony.. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2018

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

How sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    We had so much fun with you, your family and friends.
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful experience!

From our first meeting Gordon made us feel so comfortable and like we had known him for years. He was so sweet and professional throughout our entire experience. He made our wedding day very memorable with some cute humor, sweet stories, and prayers. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Susan · Married on 08/17/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better preacher for our wedding. We needed last minute service and flexibility due to the unique arrangements my husband and I made for our weeding day. LoraLea Nelson went above and beyond our expectations. The ceremony she performed at the end of the 15k my husband ran at Fair Park was beautiful! She remembered to add extra special wording at our request and sealed our union with perfection. We were so pleased and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding. The family members that attended our wedding loved her too.

Sent on 03/19/2018
    The Wedding Preacher 10
    The Wedding Preacher 11

Taylore · Married on 07/28/2018

Lora Lea was perfect in my chaotic wedding day! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and the ceremony ran smoothly!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Thank you so much.

Loren · Married on 07/21/2018

Gordon is such a treat to work with. We got so many compliments on our ceremony and what a great job Gordon did. Him and Lora Lea are such sweet and genuine people. He can talk about love so well because he has experienced a lifetime of it and that is evident. I highly recommend Gordon, he really shaped our whole ceremony and we are so grateful to him for that.

Sent on 07/23/2018

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

I just mailed your marriage license and was thinking about you and the beautiful wedding of which we were blessed to be a part. And then, wow, I just read the amazing review you posted. I’m so grateful. I was also grateful for the unexpected gratuity that I received after your ceremony. May God richly bless you and your marriage. Thank you so much.

Gordon Nelson

Caitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

My now husband and I planned on having a close friend marry us but he became ill and wasn't able to, so I turned to looking for someone. I read a lot of reviews and was very hesitant to hire a complete stranger for our wedding day. I submitted a request with The Wedding Preacher and almost instantly received a reply with answers to my questions. LoraLea Nelson called and emailed to touch base and set up an appointment to meet her. Let me just say, she is an amazing woman! Super nice, friendly, diligent and truly listens to how you want your wedding day! She's the type of person that after meeting you feel like you've been friends for years. She even personalized our vows and really made the ceremony even better than I could have imagined.

I highly recommend The Wedding Preacher!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Harlie · Married on 07/19/2018

Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT thanks to the wedding Preacher. Gordon did an amazing job he definitely set the mood during the ceremony. We are so blessed that he married me and my husband. Not only was his message amazing but also he wanted to get to know me and husband before he married us and we love that he did. His messages was everything we wanted and more! I would highly recommend the wedding preacher to everyone! Thank you so much for everything Gordon!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

The preacher & his sweet wife were a great help. I happened to somehow go down the aisle without the grooms ring and the preacher stepped right in and just so happened to have one as an extra. Lol. Great couple! Great job!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    The Wedding Preacher 12
    The Wedding Preacher 13

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Saving the day is just part of our service and we are so happy you were pleased. Thank you for you ur sweet review.
    Lora Lea & Gordon Nelson

David · Married on 06/16/2018

Pastor Gordon did an absolutely wonderful job for my new bride and I. The word were relevant and genuine. We would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2018

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you so much David. It was my pleasure.

Brandi · Married on 06/13/2018

Gordon was a great officiant. He is nice and friendly and wanted our day to go the way we want it to. He listens and takes in all information and opinions to make the day go as plan. My sister used him for her wedding a few years before, so I knew beforehand he would be good.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

We knew right away when we spoke to Mr Gordon Nelson that he would be perfect! His mannerism, he was very attentive and cared about what we wanted . Very country feel to him and exactly what we wanted as we had a rustic themed wedding. We could feel he was genuine with every word that came from him and he made our celebration even MORE memorable as Everyone Loved him and complimented on what a heartfelt blessing he gave to our special day! I would absolutely recommend Mr. Nelson to anyone who wants to have a truly blessed service and give your guests a feeling of renewal themselves! I can’t thank them enough
    for his awesome services!
    Thankful to have found Him
    David & Angela Williams

Sent on 06/19/2018
    The Wedding Preacher 14

Edlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Laura Lee was just the sweetest and made us feel comfortable. She's very personable and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. My now husband asked Laura if she could make the ceremony quick given the fact that our ceremony was held outside in 105-110 degree weather. She kept it short but very memorable.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kerstin · Married on 04/21/2018

I loved Gordon and lora Lee. They reminded me so much of my grandparents and were just down to earth people.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Thomas · Married on 04/21/2018

Loralea was an excellent help in both preparing for our big day, and delivering a great ceremony. Very easy to work with and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Thomas,
    Thank you so much for you review and kind words.

Cindy · Married on 04/06/2018

Gordon and Lora Lea made our wedding spectacular! They were efficient, thorough, helpful and flexible. During our first meeting, we knew we had made the best choice! We felt like we had known them forever. They both took the time to find out our preferences. We couldn't not have asked for a better minister and coordinator. Love them both!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Ricky · Married on 04/06/2018

Gordon worked with us on every detail to ensure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Our wedding was perfect because of The Wedding Preacher. Lora Lea made sure everything was running smoothly in the background.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rita · Married on 03/24/2018

Lora Lea was sweet and even wore a dress in my wedding colors! She did not have to do that, it was sweet that she did.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Carla · Married on 02/17/2018

Thank you so much to Gordon for making our wedding so memorable!! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and his enthusiasm was pure joy. Many of our guest complimented us on the ceremony and how genuine and real to my husband and I it was. Thank you so much for helping create such a beautiful day!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2017

Gordon was great! We really enjoyed having him as our officiant. During our reception many people asked how long we had known him as they thought that we must have known him for years. They were all shocked to hear that we had only met with him a few times prior to the wedding. He made the ceremony personal and the perfect length. We also threw in a last minute request for our ceremony the day of our wedding and he went with it! We would highly recommend Gordon as an officiant.

Sent on 11/01/2017

The Wedding Preacher's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!