176 Reviews for The Wedding Preacher

Catholic (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
176 The Wedding Preacher Reviews

We couldn't have asked for a better preacher for our wedding. We needed last minute service and flexibility due to the unique arrangements my husband and I made for our weeding day. LoraLea Nelson went above and beyond our expectations. The ceremony she performed at the end of the 15k my husband ran at Fair Park was beautiful! She remembered to add extra special wording at our request and sealed our union with perfection. We were so pleased and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding. The family members that attended our wedding loved her too.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Lora Lea was perfect in my chaotic wedding day! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and the ceremony ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Taylore, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon is such a treat to work with. We got so many compliments on our ceremony and what a great job Gordon did. Him and Lora Lea are such sweet and genuine people. He can talk about love so well because he has experienced a lifetime of it and that is evident. I highly recommend Gordon, he really shaped our whole ceremony and we are so grateful to him for that.

Profile Picture Loren, 7/21/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

My now husband and I planned on having a close friend marry us but he became ill and wasn't able to, so I turned to looking for someone. I read a lot of reviews and was very hesitant to hire a complete stranger for our wedding day. I submitted a request with The Wedding Preacher and almost instantly received a reply with answers to my questions. LoraLea Nelson called and emailed to touch base and set up an appointment to meet her. Let me just say, she is an amazing woman! Super nice, friendly, diligent and truly listens to how you want your wedding day! She's the type of person that after meeting you feel like you've been friends for years. She even personalized our vows and really made the ceremony even better than I could have imagined.

I highly recommend The Wedding Preacher!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT thanks to the wedding Preacher. Gordon did an amazing job he definitely set the mood during the ceremony. We are so blessed that he married me and my husband. Not only was his message amazing but also he wanted to get to know me and husband before he married us and we love that he did. His messages was everything we wanted and more! I would highly recommend the wedding preacher to everyone! Thank you so much for everything Gordon!

Profile Picture Harlie, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The preacher & his sweet wife were a great help. I happened to somehow go down the aisle without the grooms ring and the preacher stepped right in and just so happened to have one as an extra. Lol. Great couple! Great job!

Profile Picture Michelle , 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Gordon did an absolutely wonderful job for my new bride and I. The word were relevant and genuine. We would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture David, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon was a great officiant. He is nice and friendly and wanted our day to go the way we want it to. He listens and takes in all information and opinions to make the day go as plan. My sister used him for her wedding a few years before, so I knew beforehand he would be good.

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, Baptist

We knew right away when we spoke to Mr Gordon Nelson that he would be perfect! His mannerism, he was very attentive and cared about what we wanted . Very country feel to him and exactly what we wanted as we had a rustic themed wedding. We could feel he was genuine with every word that came from him and he made our celebration even MORE memorable as Everyone Loved him and complimented on what a heartfelt blessing he gave to our special day! I would absolutely recommend Mr. Nelson to anyone who wants to have a truly blessed service and give your guests a feeling of renewal themselves! I can’t thank them enough
for his awesome services!
Thankful to have found Him
David & Angela Williams

Profile Picture Angela, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Rehearsal

Laura Lee was just the sweetest and made us feel comfortable. She's very personable and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. My now husband asked Laura if she could make the ceremony quick given the fact that our ceremony was held outside in 105-110 degree weather. She kept it short but very memorable.

Profile Picture Edlin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I loved Gordon and lora Lee. They reminded me so much of my grandparents and were just down to earth people.

Profile Picture Kerstin , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loralea was an excellent help in both preparing for our big day, and delivering a great ceremony. Very easy to work with and would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Thomas , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon and Lora Lea made our wedding spectacular! They were efficient, thorough, helpful and flexible. During our first meeting, we knew we had made the best choice! We felt like we had known them forever. They both took the time to find out our preferences. We couldn't not have asked for a better minister and coordinator. Love them both!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gordon worked with us on every detail to ensure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Our wedding was perfect because of The Wedding Preacher. Lora Lea made sure everything was running smoothly in the background.

Profile Picture Ricky, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora Lea was sweet and even wore a dress in my wedding colors! She did not have to do that, it was sweet that she did.

Profile Picture Rita, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much to Gordon for making our wedding so memorable!! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and his enthusiasm was pure joy. Many of our guest complimented us on the ceremony and how genuine and real to my husband and I it was. Thank you so much for helping create such a beautiful day!!

Profile Picture Carla, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon was great! We really enjoyed having him as our officiant. During our reception many people asked how long we had known him as they thought that we must have known him for years. They were all shocked to hear that we had only met with him a few times prior to the wedding. He made the ceremony personal and the perfect length. We also threw in a last minute request for our ceremony the day of our wedding and he went with it! We would highly recommend Gordon as an officiant.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lora Lee was super sweet and great! So glad God placed her in our paths to officiate our wedding! She was always on time and prompt when calling us back or making plans and worked with us whenever our busy schedules needed it. Thank you so much for our beautful vows and your beautiful words on our wedding day, you were great!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora Lea Nelson did our ceremony and it was amazing! We got several compliments from the guests at our wedding and she was very easy to work with. She took the time and met up several months before the wedding in order to get to know us on a more personal level. She attended the rehearsal and really customized our ceremony. I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Couldn't imagine having a better officiant for my wedding, we had so much fun and an absolutely beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora Lea did a wonderful job officiating our intimate ceremony. Our guests found her funny and endearing. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was amazing. The preacher went above and beyond to make sure our day was special!

Profile Picture William, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very pleased. Gordon went over and above to see that our wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Carla, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon and Lora Lea are very experienced and great at what they do! The day of the ceremony they took the time to coordinate the DJ and wedding party to make sure the ceremony ran smoothly. All of our guests commented on how great of an officiant Gordon is. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/12/17, 1 Review