163 Reviews for The Wedding Preacher

Catholic (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
163 The Wedding Preacher Reviews

We couldn't have asked for a better preacher for our wedding. We needed last minute service and flexibility due to the unique arrangements my husband and I made for our weeding day. LoraLea Nelson went above and beyond our expectations. The ceremony she performed at the end of the 15k my husband ran at Fair Park was beautiful! She remembered to add extra special wording at our request and sealed our union with perfection. We were so pleased and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding. The family members that attended our wedding loved her too.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Gordon was a great officiant. He is nice and friendly and wanted our day to go the way we want it to. He listens and takes in all information and opinions to make the day go as plan. My sister used him for her wedding a few years before, so I knew beforehand he would be good.

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, Baptist

Gordon and Lora Lea made our wedding spectacular! They were efficient, thorough, helpful and flexible. During our first meeting, we knew we had made the best choice! We felt like we had known them forever. They both took the time to find out our preferences. We couldn't not have asked for a better minister and coordinator. Love them both!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gordon worked with us on every detail to ensure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. Our wedding was perfect because of The Wedding Preacher. Lora Lea made sure everything was running smoothly in the background.

Profile Picture Ricky, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much to Gordon for making our wedding so memorable!! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and his enthusiasm was pure joy. Many of our guest complimented us on the ceremony and how genuine and real to my husband and I it was. Thank you so much for helping create such a beautiful day!!

Profile Picture Carla, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon was great! We really enjoyed having him as our officiant. During our reception many people asked how long we had known him as they thought that we must have known him for years. They were all shocked to hear that we had only met with him a few times prior to the wedding. He made the ceremony personal and the perfect length. We also threw in a last minute request for our ceremony the day of our wedding and he went with it! We would highly recommend Gordon as an officiant.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lora Lee was super sweet and great! So glad God placed her in our paths to officiate our wedding! She was always on time and prompt when calling us back or making plans and worked with us whenever our busy schedules needed it. Thank you so much for our beautful vows and your beautiful words on our wedding day, you were great!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora Lea Nelson did our ceremony and it was amazing! We got several compliments from the guests at our wedding and she was very easy to work with. She took the time and met up several months before the wedding in order to get to know us on a more personal level. She attended the rehearsal and really customized our ceremony. I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Couldn't imagine having a better officiant for my wedding, we had so much fun and an absolutely beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora Lea did a wonderful job officiating our intimate ceremony. Our guests found her funny and endearing. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was amazing. The preacher went above and beyond to make sure our day was special!

Profile Picture William, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very pleased. Gordon went over and above to see that our wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Carla, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon and Lora Lea are very experienced and great at what they do! The day of the ceremony they took the time to coordinate the DJ and wedding party to make sure the ceremony ran smoothly. All of our guests commented on how great of an officiant Gordon is. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The most amazing service! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the vows were.

Profile Picture Christina, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon was a phenomenal preacher and officiant. I would highly recommend his services & he's pretty funny too!

Profile Picture Da, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon was absolutely incredible! He was very flexible, as well as understanding of what our needs were. Our friends and family felt as if Gordon had known us for some time although we just spoke the week prior. He was witty yet sincere, and we always appreciate a little bit of both. Thank you so much for the fantastic ceremony and god bless!

Profile Picture Eva, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, Catholic

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Gordon! He was an absolute pleasure to have officiate my wedding. He personalized the ceremony based off our relationship, personalities, and our religious requests. He made the ceremony serious and funny at the same time. I would recommend his service to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We love the preacher that married us! We still talk about how awesome she was and how sincere she was! We would definitely recommend this company to anyone searching for a preacher to marry them! We love you Lora Lea, thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Judy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora Lea was awesome, I researched a lot of ministers and was undecided. What made me choose her was that she was very understanding as to what I kind of ceremony I wanted. I felt my ceremony was unique and my guest complimented me for her service. She also took the time to take pictures and send them. Do not look any further this lady is a professional.
Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Reyna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow, what a beautiful and long lasting experience we had with this lovely couple. It was easy to discern the love of God flowing in their words and persona. They conducted the ceremony with joy, and such a grace I've haven't witnessed in any other similar settings.
The genuineness of their ministry and kindness was a plus we didn't expect. How sweet.
They made our wedding a joyful one.
God bless them,
Dr.Nelson and Susan Plasencia

Profile Picture Nelson, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lora was great at our wedding! I was really nervous about the ceremony and what I was supposed to know and do when I got up to the alter, but Lora completely guided us through the whole thing and really made the ceremony something special. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He did my brother's wedding and was wonderful! Engaging, heartfelt, and eloquent!! We are so pleased we used The Wedding Preacher! He made the ceremony absolutely perfect and special.

Profile Picture Magdalena, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gordon and Lora Lea were great throughout the entire process. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Cody, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Gordon the Wedding Preacher was wonderful, organized and extremely caring. He was flexible with potential date changes due to my being in car accident. We were able to get married as planned and he prayed with us on several occasions for healing.
He included personal details in the ceremony and he was super efficient in filing papers and sending us a couple of pictures.
We feel blessed to have him officiate our wedding ceremony and join us in the Holy Covenant of lifetime love and marriage.

Profile Picture Christi, 4/28/17, 1 Review