46 Reviews for The Wedding Planner Plus

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
45 The Wedding Planner Plus Reviews

Exceptional!!!!!!! All my needs were catered to and they did an amazing job

Profile Picture Abigail, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience was wonderful, I would recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Kerry, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography

UNBELIVEABLE is one way to describe The Wedding Planner Plus, Perfect is another one that comes to mind.
Our wedding turned out amazing, but it should have been a disaster!
Me and my now Wife Rachael found Michelle using wedding wire due to her good reviews and very reasonable prices, little did we know just how lucky we were to find her.
Our wedding was planned on one of our stops during a 7 Day cruise out of Miami, The stop we chose was Falmouth Jamaica for Feb 5th 2018. We spoke with Michelle about our plans and she was able to easily accommodate all 120 of us with a great beach wedding at a local Beach club, all was set to be perfect for our wedding date of Feb 5th 2018!!!

The cruise started on Feb 3rd all was going well until their was a medical emergency on board and the ship turned around heading back to Miami 12 hours into our trip!! We were in Shock! What were we going to do now? Will we still be making it to Falmouth? What about our Wedding?
Feb 4th come around 1 day before our wedding and we were told I am sorry the ship is no longer going to Falmouth Jamaica but we will be going to Ocho Rios Feb 8th, as you might imagine tensions were high and the ship allowed us to make a phone call to contact Michelle that afternoon, at this point we don't think we are going to be able to get married :(

THE WEDDING PLANNER PLUS TO THE RESCUE!
After a quick conversation and some emails back and forth Michelle was able to move our entire 120 person wedding to an entire new city on one days notice! Not only did she move the wedding she was able to make it as everyone that came the most beautiful wedding they have every been to.
We got married at a private beach villa a few miles away from the cruise port on Feb 8th 2018 and it was PERFECT.

Now you are reading this deciding who should handle your wedding in Jamaica or if you should get married in Jamaica, Look no further this is absolutely the best possible company you could ever wish for.
Book Now!

Photos
Profile Picture Jeremy, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very professional, the wedding was beautiful and smoothly executed. Highly recommend. The price was also very competitive.

Profile Picture Yaneke, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As the mother of the bride, I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. From Day 1 Michelle, with her wonderful smile and pleasant personality, made us feel that whatever we desired it can be done. She was our calm, strong, guide during the whole planning process. She was very accommodating to our specific desires and did whatever was necessary to make it happen. Her decorating skills with the tent, table settings, chairs, head table, cake and floral arrangements etc. were classy and top notch. Her organizational and coordinating skills were just outstanding . I was very pleased and impressed with her services and would highly recommend her and wedding planner plus to any one who wants to have a really classy wedding. In my opinion, they are the best!!

Profile Picture herma, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Michelle was wonderful she decorated the venue well and everyone was on time and did a professional job. Well done to her and her vendors.

Profile Picture Sonja , 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Michelle, Everton and Wedding Planner Plus staff for first making my daughters dream wedding come true. Every detailed we planned came to life in living color before our eyes and we were amazed at its beauty. You did an awesome job. It was breathtaking! Just exquisite and we were beyond pleased. Second, thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty as the showers of blessings came and you and your staff broke down, move table n set back up again, so that after the cocktail hour our guests didn't know the efforts and energy it to took to create n recreate the beauty they witnessed when they entered the reception area. You'll are amazing and we are so grateful to you and appreciate your gifts and talents in making every brides vision of her wedding day come true. So patient and professional making it seem so smooth and taking the stress off the bride, the groom and family. Shout out to the Best MC ever! Thanks Everton for keeping it light, but meaningful and funny as ever! Love you'll!!

Profile Picture Althea, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted something special for my wedding treats so I had Michelle Phillips arrange for totes for the children complete with Jamaican souvenirs such as woven bracelets, lip balm, sunscreen and a drawstring satchel. For the adults she did custom Appleton rum bottles that were such a beautiful addition to the tables that I couldn't imagine it without them. She was easy to deal with from my home in the United States and showed up on-time and as planned. Thanks for all of the help. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6143393, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Reception, Destination

My husband and i are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Michelle. From the moment we met she exudes professionalism, she was very accommodating and resourceful. Initially i had opted to find my own hairstylist but two (2) weeks before my wedding i still had not booked one, i was panicked, Michelle calmly reassured me it will be taken care of and it was.
She took our vision and made it a reality. Our wedding was beautiful and this was echoed by our guests. I was told not to expect a perfect wedding, that something usually goes wrong. My wedding however defied the odds, it was perfect, i had not one complaint.
Thanks to Michelle and her awesome team for a spectacular day..

Profile Picture Arlene, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is Amazing! I recently got married in Negril March 11,2017. Michelle and her team at wedding planner plus went above and beyond to meet all my wedding expectations. I wanted a classy and elegant wedding with personal touches and that's exactly what I had. Planning a destination wedding proved to be challenging, but with Michelle's knowledge, experience and great communication it became an ease. Our guest raved all night about how fantastic our wedding was. My husband and I can't thank the wedding planner plus team enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect and a dream come through.

Profile Picture M, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

The entire wedding planner team went above and beyond to ensure our destination wedding went off without a hitch. After contacting several other planners on the island it became apparent after the first call, Michelle and the wedding planner plus was the group for us. They were willing and able to provide a ton of options from everything from venue, budget, drinks, food, transportation(you name it... they'd make it happen) Most importantly they ensured my bride was happy, well taken care of, safe, and were extremely responsive to what I felt were her endless questions/concerns. Highly recommend this team

Profile Picture Mike, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with when planning our destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica! By far. I know it can be a bit nerve wrecking when planning a wedding overseas, and the thought of sending $$$ overseas is a whole new set of nervousness- though with my experience, you have absolutely nothing to worry about as Michelle is strictly professional and honest. I am sure that I was not the easiest bride- memory issues, change of ideas back and forth, and so on and onnnnnn... Though through it all, she was continuously supportive and open to my 'new' ideas here and there, and novel length emails that I sent almost weekly..... Mr. & Mrs. Phillips executed our wedding to truly being absolutely unforgettable and magical for not only me and the Mr., but for our guests that are still blown away by its class and beauty!

Thank you again Michelle for being so patient, amazing, and humbly making my imagination (and multiple idea picture collages) come to life!!!

#yourTheBomb!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was very detailed with everything throughout the planning stage and was on top of everything on the actual wedding day which made everything flow very well from beginning to end.

Profile Picture O'Brian, 1/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our experience with The Wedding Planner Plus has been a remarkable one....far better than we ever expected it to be. The wedding planner was very professional, on point, very quick to respond to all our questions or concerns...she even went above and beyond what her set responsibilities were and for that we really appreciate her....thnx Michelle.
Anyone who chooses to use The Wedding Planner Plus will not be disappointed nor will they regret it.

Profile Picture Kert, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and her team brought to life all the dreams we had for our wedding day. We definitely would recommend The Wedding Planner Plus services to everyone

Profile Picture User7657468, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very pleased with Michelle and her service. She was professional and flexible as well as proficient. I would suggest giving her a call if you are planning a Destination Wedding. She took care of all the paperwork and planning. In all honesty it turned out better than we expected. Thank you and God Bless!

Profile Picture Martine, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used The Wedding Planner Plus to plan my wedding at a villa in Negril and couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was taken care of without me having to worry. During the planning stages and up to the last minute, my multitude of questions were answered promptly. Our wedding was unique & personalized thanks to Michelle (rather than a set program/menu). We would definitely recommend using this Wedding Planner.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't recommend Michelle and her team more. They catered to all of our wedding needs and even helped me find medication when I was poorly days before the wedding. The professionalism from the team was outstanding and I would fully recommend to use them when planning a wedding in Jamaica. We want to thank you so much for organising our perfect day. Our guest's are still raving about how it was the best wedding they've been to, all thanks to Michelle and the team.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

michelle provided everything and more for my husband and i and our families to have the perfect day. in a matter of 2 weeks she was able to plan the perfect wedding for us, going above and beyond to ensure that all our needs and desires were met!!! michelle and her team are the perfect persons to deliver flawlessly to ensure u have the time of your life!!!

Profile Picture User7210070, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is nothing short of being awesome! She handled everything and my day was just as I had imagined.
Flexible, patient, warm and very professional. I would recommend her to any couple planning a wedding, especially if you live overseas and don't want to be running around at the last minute after your arrival.
She really handled the stress!

Thank you Michelle!

Profile Picture Tanisha, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Leave everything to Michelle , she will take care of all the stress for you. She has an amazing team working with her as well.

Profile Picture Treshana, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We had our dream designation wedding on July 9th 2016 -- it was everything we could have asked for! Michelle and her team were outstanding! We had rain two hours before the wedding and Michelle and her team still had everything dry and looking beautiful when the wedding started. One of the things i really like about Michelle is that is a partnership in creating the right experience for the wedding -- she is extremely flexisible but will give you her opinion (which you should listen too). I highly recommend Michelle and her team and welcome anyone to contact me our my wife directly to get more input on the planning of this type of event. Sean Lynch - Sean.t.Lynch@verizon.net

Profile Picture sean, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was beautiful. Our guests had a great time. Michelle and her husband made sure everything went smoothly. Everything Michelle arranged including the DJ, photographer, and videographer were great. I absolutely loved my bouquet.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

The Wedding Planner Plus gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams! Our wedding was April 30th, 2016. Michelle was great throughout the entire process, working within my budget to deliver the ceremony and reception that I had envisioned. Even with a very last minute change of venue from a church to a waterfall location (our decision), Michelle took every measure necessary to ensure that the transition was seamless. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, no doubt, but Michelle made the process as least stressful as it could possibly be. My guests are still talking about how beautiful my ceremony and reception were, and how much fun they had. From the decor, to food, to dj and live music, Michelle exceeded our expectations--which, admittedly, are rather high. Don't hesitate to use her services!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/30/16, 1 Review