The Wedding Planner Plus Reviews

68 | James Hill, JM

68 Reviews for The Wedding Planner Plus

Moyalee King · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Lindon & Moya

When I first walked into the chapel the only thing I was looking forward to seeing was the look on my husband's face and meeting him at the altar. With all the nervousness and anxiety that was rushing through my system.
    All this miraculously vanished when i stepped inside and saw the most beautiful, angelic and aesthetically pleasing decor one could ever ask for on their wedding day.
    I was in awe at how well Michelle listened to every details that was communicated to her and her team and brought them to life in such a creative and breathtaking way.
    Weddings are sacred and memorable but you made this day worth celebrating one that will forever be etched in my mind not because it was my wedding day but because you transformed the chapel into a haven for us and my guest.

You were extremely professional and delivered a service par none. You extended a great level of support and empathy to me. Thank you keep making wonderful memories for other couples.

Wish I could do it over again just to look on your decor. To all the brides to be I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE WEDDING PLANNER PLUS.

Sent on 08/11/2020

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much Moya & Lindon! It was a pleasure being of service. God's blessings and prosperity on your marriage and on your lives.
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Simpson · Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent Service

Thanks Jhenel and team for making our wedding awesome, from the ceremony to the reception. Excellent service.

Sent on 01/13/2020

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much for your review of our services. It was a pleasure being of service to you! We pray's God's blessings on your marriage.
  • Aiesha

Aiesha Hogg · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and stress-free day!!

Awesome service, stress free bride. The entire experience exceeded my expectations by far. My husband and I met Michelle (face yo face) a few days before my wedding but we had been in constant communication a year leading up to our actual wedding day. I instantly felt the connection and I was reassured that our wedding vision had come to life.

The wedding ceremony was just as I imagined it (minus the rain sprinkle). Even during that moment, Michelle reassured me that things would be okay and my day would still be amazing...that was so special to me. The calmness of her presence left me no choice but to relax and trust that, my day was going to be special no matter what. Michelle and her team were so patient and supportive, the decorations were so beautiful-both at the ceremony and the reception. The food, decor, the floral arrangements, the vendors (photographer, DJ,) In your Face (MUA) and the hotel venue (Hibiscus Lodge)...the service was phenomenal. My dreams became reality and I’m still floating on cloud 9 and in pure bliss.

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much Mr. & Mrs. Hogg! It was a pleasure being of service to you! We wish for you a looooong and beautiful marriage. God bless you!

Sharlene Cameron · Married on 08/31/2019

Special day

All our dreams come true. Love

Sent on 09/09/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thank you Sharlene & Steven! It was our pleasure being of service to you. We are so happy to were able to make your dreams true.
  • Kimone

Kimone Reynolds · Married on 08/11/2019

Fantastic!!!

I got married in August 2019 and the Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica team was there for me every step of the way.

Whenever, I felt stress or overwhelmed, the Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica team was able to put my mind at ease. They offered suggestions and recommendations on how to make my special day the best day of my life! They worked with me to ensure my wedding was on schedule and within budget.

Jhenel, is AMAZING⭐🥇🏆! She is super nice and is always smiling. One of the nicest persons you will meet hands down. She kept in constant contact with me at every step of the way and literally went above and beyond to ensure everyone felt extra special.

I recommend Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica without hesitation.

Thank you for making my wedding AWESOME! 👸👰🤵💍👑

Sent on 08/24/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thank you Kimone! We are very happy to know you were pleased with our services. Congratulations again! All the very best for a long and happy marriage.

Kadian Cameron-Wilson · Married on 07/26/2019

Everything I wanted and more!!

Michelle at the Weddingplannerplus and my wedding venue was recommended to me by one of her previous clients. I was sceptical and nervous because I was really going by someone else's opinion but once I had my first phone call with Michelle I knew everything would be ok and she was the right person to plan my dream wedding. She immediately understood my vision and budget and started throwing out ideas. It's hard to imagine planning your wedding with someone over the phone, but I honestly had not one single issue doing this with Michelle. I live in Canada and I didn't get a chance to go to Jamaica to see the venue myself but Michelle answered all my questions and put my mind at ease, she was super professional and polite but equally warm and approachable. Somewhere along the process I changed my whole vision and once again Michelle was so understanding and patient because she understood how important a woman's wedding is.
    I'm honestly so glad that I changed my vision and colours because what she did with my new vision was just truly amazing. I think she even gave me more than I asked for or imagined. My decor and service was just so on point. Every single thing was just beautiful and well thought out. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. And the food...dont get me started. One of my guests said the curry goat was the best they've ever had in Jamaica.
    My only regret is that the day went so quickly!! Lol
    Thank you Michelle and your team for really bringing my vision to life.

Sent on 09/09/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much Kadian & Paul for your very beautiful review. It was a PLEASURE being of service to you. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and we wish you a long and successful marriage,
  • Cornelius

Cornelius William Connor · Married on 07/19/2019

Vow Renewal 35 years

my wife and I renewed our vows after 35 years and Jhenel from wedding planners was the ultimate professional with her sweet and sunny disposition made everything from beginning till end as smooth as possible she took care of every need and situation that came her way always smiling and saying no problem! she made my wife dreams come thru with ease and always with a smile we started this adventure 6 months ago from New Jersey and when we finally met her two days before the service it was like we know her for years embracing and laughing like we were family with is how she made us feel
    Jhenel Francine and I thank you for all the hard work and time you put into making our day special

Sent on 07/24/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much! It was a PLEASURE being of service to you! May your joy and happiness continue to eternity!
  • STIVELL

Triceia · Married on 07/11/2019

Top of the line service

Michelle & Jhenel are the best. Thank u ladies.

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

You are so welcome! It was a pleasure being of service to you! Wishing you joy, happiness and a forever lasting marriage.

Nadine · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Thank you Michelle and team for an amazing, unforgettable day❤️☺️! From the decor, to the beautiful atmosphere, your flexibility, the quality service that was provided by yourself and the team, and especially that amazing blue light dance floor for our first dance☺️..still blushing every time I think about that moment or see the video😍🥰☺️!! Thanks a million for a beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks Mr. & Ricketts! It was a pleasure being of service to you both! Wishing you a loooooooong, happy and prosperous marriage.

Shakira Gabbidon · Married on 04/27/2019

April 27th Ocho Rios

Michelle and Jhenel were outstanding throughout the whole experience. They exceeding our expectation and created a wedding we could only dream about. I couldn’t thank them enough and I would highly recommend The Wedding Planner Plus to anybody wanting an amazingly special wedding. Thanks for making my dreams come true and keep up the amazing work.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Nordia Nelson · Married on 02/22/2019

Overall excellent

I just wanna say Michelle and Jenell did an impeccable job in executing my wedding. Everything was so on point. Id get married a thousand times over just to use wedding planner plus again. Job well done.

Sent on 03/24/2020

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much for your beautiful review. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we wish God continued blessings on your marriage and family.
  • Monique

Monique Small · Married on 02/11/2019

Perfect Planner - Perfect Wedding

We'd been communicating with Michelle about 11 months prior to the wedding and she was thorough from the beginning to meeting her a few days before to saying goodnight to her on our wedding night. We relied on her in the entire planning process and she executed every item to the tee. She came highly recommended from our venue but looking back I would hope to have been matched with her regardless of location.

Our wedding vision started with the location then backed into the decor which she helped bring to life. The best part was the vision which in reality looked AMAZING. It was incredible to see how far our funds stretched for a lovely space but even better experience for my husband and I as well as our loved ones.

I was comfortable trusting her from the start and would do it all over again if I could -- thank you to Michelle and her team!

Sent on 11/12/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much Monique! It was a pleasure being of service to you both and your families. We thank you for choosing the services of The Wedding Planner Plus and we wish for you a long and happy marriage! God bless you!

Tracy Evans · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica

Our destination wedding looked like it was straight out of a magazine, all thanks to Michelle!! She took care of coordinating with all of the vendors and putting together all of the décor. Michelle was always calm, happy and stress-free. Her team was highly professional. We cannot give them a high enough rating!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jessica Ellis · Married on 12/17/2018

Jamaica Wedding

My wedding was a small wedding. 20 people. Very beautiful. The wedding planner plus was amazing to work with. Any questions I had were answered. Back and forth email quickly responded to. Just an amazing team to work with. My flowers were beautiful and my bouquet looks the same even days after the wedding gorgeous white roses. My cake was pretty and tasted great. I came in on a cruise and had a quick wedding and small reception. They handled me even thou I was running late as if I were on time. Jhenel was amazing I can not thank her enough.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Kimberly Massias · Married on 11/23/2018

Best Planner and Team

When my sister got married she hired Michelle and her team to plan and execute the most fabulous wedding. I knew from that day when it was my turn, I would be hiring Michelle. Well! so said, so done. Michelle and her team are the best in the business! She made the day extra special for my husband, myself and our guests. Their attention to detail, their amazing customer service is hard to beat. I honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing leading up to the day nor on the day. Everything was taken care of by Michelle and her team. Hiring The Wedding Planner Plus will be the best decision you will make!

Sent on 09/17/2020

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thank you very much Mrs. Kimberly Massias. It was a PLEASURE being of service to you and your family. We pray God's blessings on you always.

Renee · Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle by far was excellent, very professional and always very responsive! It's hard planning a wedding and trusting someone who is so many miles away but everything was perfect. Michelle is very patient, understanding and flexible. We had several personal changes with venue and so forth during the journey and she was very patient throughout the entire process. We were fortunate enough to meet with her before the wedding and she was able to give us a taste of what we would receive on our wedding day! Her and her team even came to the venue and we were able to go over all the details! My husband and I would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom! Take the leap of faith! Her and her team would not steer you wrong!

Sent on 09/15/2018

John · Married on 06/25/2018

Organising anything when you are 4,500 miles away is a difficult challenge, add to this the pressure of a wedding (even a simple one) can make this very daunting.
    Enter Michelle Levene-Phillips from "The Wedding Planner Plus" - no stress, no hassle, nothing too much trouble and to cap it all good communication along the way.
    In the end the event went very smoothly as planned, all the paperwork was correct and a very good stress free wedding was had by all.
    Highly recommended to anyone thinking of doing this.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Bobby · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle made wedding plannning seem easy. She is very kind and patient. We did not feel stressed or pressured. We were able to get most things done in advance because of her expert way in sticking to the time schedule she created to complete tasks.

The day itself went smoothly. The design was beautiful! The wedding was outdoors. The ceremony, cocktail and reception areas turned out lovely! I was very pleased. Michelle and Everton were the best! They made sure everything moved along timely. I’m glad we choose Wedding Planners Plus! I will recommend the over and over again. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Malika · Married on 05/04/2018

All we can do is sing praises to Michelle and her team for the work they did to ensure our wedding day was everything we desired. From the planning stages straight up to execution, Michelle was professional, patient and very passionate about what she does.
    We never visited Jamaica prior to our wedding and we only conversed with Michelle via emails and whatsapp messages/calls however, she made planning a destination wedding seem quite easy. I only provided her with my wedding colors and she coordinated our vendors etc. There was absolutely NOTHING that we had to worry about.

For anyone getting married in Jamaica and looking for an exceptional planner, I highly recommend Michelle and The Wedding Planner plus Team. Find comfort in knowing that your "BIG" day would be in very capable hands.

Michelle, I told you before but I will say it again, thank you for making May 04, 2018 a perfect day etched in our minds
    and the minds of our guests for a very long time.

Will & Malika

Sent on 05/28/2018

Mollie · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle and her team are absolutely terrific. From start to finish they had the utmost professionalism and made our day incredibly special.

I worked with Michelle for about 6 months prior to the event. Hosting a wedding in Jamaica when you live 4000 miles away in California could have been stressful but she made sure all my worries were addressed. She was prompt to answer questions that I would send via email (at all hours of the day) and offer suggestions in alignment with our vision. She helped guide what we were looking for and I trusted her advice throughout. Michelle also made recommendations to me for our DJ, photographer and hair stylist who were also great. This simplified everything for us.

Day of went very smoothly. Michelle handled everything and made sure that we didn't stress, even when there were little errors that were unforeseen. She set everything up so I didn't have to worry. She was always about 5 steps ahead of me which was exactly how I wanted it to be- no stress, no planning, no worrying.

I should also say that Michelle's rates were reasonable. We got so much more out of our budget than if we had gone through a resort. The end result was much more intimate and personalized than any package you pick off a menu. I would highly recommend people with both tight and flexible budgets to work with her because she will make you feel like you are putting your money to good use, supporting local vendors and staff who are very worthy and world class.

At the end of the day, she and her team were so kind that most of our guests at some point commented on how great the team was. We got to know them well over the 3 days (on and off the dance floor!) and they left a great impression on us of Jamaica.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Michelle for being a part of our crazy day. We will all, friends and family alike will cherish these moments forever. It's all about making memories and Michelle made it happen! Don't wait. Hire her!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Abigail · Married on 03/24/2018

Exceptional!!!!!!! All my needs were catered to and they did an amazing job

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kerry · Married on 03/16/2018

Our experience was wonderful, I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jeremy · Married on 02/08/2018

UNBELIVEABLE is one way to describe The Wedding Planner Plus, Perfect is another one that comes to mind.
    Our wedding turned out amazing, but it should have been a disaster!
    Me and my now Wife Rachael found Michelle using wedding wire due to her good reviews and very reasonable prices, little did we know just how lucky we were to find her.
    Our wedding was planned on one of our stops during a 7 Day cruise out of Miami, The stop we chose was Falmouth Jamaica for Feb 5th 2018. We spoke with Michelle about our plans and she was able to easily accommodate all 120 of us with a great beach wedding at a local Beach club, all was set to be perfect for our wedding date of Feb 5th 2018!!!

The cruise started on Feb 3rd all was going well until their was a medical emergency on board and the ship turned around heading back to Miami 12 hours into our trip!! We were in Shock! What were we going to do now? Will we still be making it to Falmouth? What about our Wedding?
    Feb 4th come around 1 day before our wedding and we were told I am sorry the ship is no longer going to Falmouth Jamaica but we will be going to Ocho Rios Feb 8th, as you might imagine tensions were high and the ship allowed us to make a phone call to contact Michelle that afternoon, at this point we don't think we are going to be able to get married :(

THE WEDDING PLANNER PLUS TO THE RESCUE!
    After a quick conversation and some emails back and forth Michelle was able to move our entire 120 person wedding to an entire new city on one days notice! Not only did she move the wedding she was able to make it as everyone that came the most beautiful wedding they have every been to.
    We got married at a private beach villa a few miles away from the cruise port on Feb 8th 2018 and it was PERFECT.

Now you are reading this deciding who should handle your wedding in Jamaica or if you should get married in Jamaica, Look no further this is absolutely the best possible company you could ever wish for.
    Book Now!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • Y

Yaneke · Married on 12/23/2017

Very professional, the wedding was beautiful and smoothly executed. Highly recommend. The price was also very competitive.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Simone · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding day surpassed everything I could’ve hoped for. It was definitely one of the best days of my life.

This whole process was enjoyable, and surprisingly easier than expected largely due to Michelle. She definitely takes the stress out of wedding planning and made it more enjoyable. I really appreciated her honesty, whenever I had an idea, it was never met with negatively , however if it was going to be over budget she would let us know. As well try to find ways to stay within budget. And if it was feasible she made it happen!

So many people complimented me on my choice of the decor and flowers etc. I had to correct them because that was all due to Michelle. It was just gorgeous! I didn’t have to explain what I wanted ( to be honest I don’t think I would’ve known how to). I had complete faith in you to make everything look amazing and you blew everyone away.

From the people that attended I’ve been told that our wedding was “the perfect wedding”, “best wedding they’ve been to in a long time” and I’ve actually been told “this was the wedding of the century!” That last one made me laugh.
    Again , this was largely due to michelle and her team making sure everything went smoothly. I really have to thank her again for working so hard behind the scenes before , during and after wards to make the day so perfect. Thank you Michelle and Weddingplannerplus giving me my fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2017