The Wedding Planner Plus Reviews

The Wedding Planner Plus 6
The Wedding Planner Plus 7
  • Aiesha

Aiesha Hogg · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and stress-free day!!

Awesome service, stress free bride. The entire experience exceeded my expectations by far. My husband and I met Michelle (face yo face) a few days before my wedding but we had been in constant communication a year leading up to our actual wedding day. I instantly felt the connection and I was reassured that our wedding vision had come to life.

The wedding ceremony was just as I imagined it (minus the rain sprinkle). Even during that moment, Michelle reassured me that things would be okay and my day would still be amazing...that was so special to me. The calmness of her presence left me no choice but to relax and trust that, my day was going to be special no matter what. Michelle and her team were so patient and supportive, the decorations were so beautiful-both at the ceremony and the reception. The food, decor, the floral arrangements, the vendors (photographer, DJ,) In your Face (MUA) and the hotel venue (Hibiscus Lodge)...the service was phenomenal. My dreams became reality and I’m still floating on cloud 9 and in pure bliss.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    The Wedding Planner Plus 16
    The Wedding Planner Plus 17
    The Wedding Planner Plus 18

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much Mr. & Mrs. Hogg! It was a pleasure being of service to you! We wish for you a looooong and beautiful marriage. God bless you!

Sharlene Cameron · Married on 08/31/2019

Special day

All our dreams come true. Love

Sent on 09/09/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thank you Sharlene & Steven! It was our pleasure being of service to you. We are so happy to were able to make your dreams true.
  • Kimone

Kimone Reynolds · Married on 08/11/2019

Fantastic!!!

I got married in August 2019 and the Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica team was there for me every step of the way.

Whenever, I felt stress or overwhelmed, the Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica team was able to put my mind at ease. They offered suggestions and recommendations on how to make my special day the best day of my life! They worked with me to ensure my wedding was on schedule and within budget.

Jhenel, is AMAZING⭐🥇🏆! She is super nice and is always smiling. One of the nicest persons you will meet hands down. She kept in constant contact with me at every step of the way and literally went above and beyond to ensure everyone felt extra special.

I recommend Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica without hesitation.

Thank you for making my wedding AWESOME! 👸👰🤵💍👑

Sent on 08/24/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thank you Kimone! We are very happy to know you were pleased with our services. Congratulations again! All the very best for a long and happy marriage.

Kadian Cameron-Wilson · Married on 07/26/2019

Everything I wanted and more!!

Michelle at the Weddingplannerplus and my wedding venue was recommended to me by one of her previous clients. I was sceptical and nervous because I was really going by someone else's opinion but once I had my first phone call with Michelle I knew everything would be ok and she was the right person to plan my dream wedding. She immediately understood my vision and budget and started throwing out ideas. It's hard to imagine planning your wedding with someone over the phone, but I honestly had not one single issue doing this with Michelle. I live in Canada and I didn't get a chance to go to Jamaica to see the venue myself but Michelle answered all my questions and put my mind at ease, she was super professional and polite but equally warm and approachable. Somewhere along the process I changed my whole vision and once again Michelle was so understanding and patient because she understood how important a woman's wedding is.
    I'm honestly so glad that I changed my vision and colours because what she did with my new vision was just truly amazing. I think she even gave me more than I asked for or imagined. My decor and service was just so on point. Every single thing was just beautiful and well thought out. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. And the food...dont get me started. One of my guests said the curry goat was the best they've ever had in Jamaica.
    My only regret is that the day went so quickly!! Lol
    Thank you Michelle and your team for really bringing my vision to life.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    The Wedding Planner Plus 19
    The Wedding Planner Plus 20
    The Wedding Planner Plus 21
    The Wedding Planner Plus 22

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much Kadian & Paul for your very beautiful review. It was a PLEASURE being of service to you. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and we wish you a long and successful marriage,
  • Cornelius

Cornelius William Connor · Married on 07/19/2019

Vow Renewal 35 years

my wife and I renewed our vows after 35 years and Jhenel from wedding planners was the ultimate professional with her sweet and sunny disposition made everything from beginning till end as smooth as possible she took care of every need and situation that came her way always smiling and saying no problem! she made my wife dreams come thru with ease and always with a smile we started this adventure 6 months ago from New Jersey and when we finally met her two days before the service it was like we know her for years embracing and laughing like we were family with is how she made us feel
    Jhenel Francine and I thank you for all the hard work and time you put into making our day special

Sent on 07/24/2019
    The Wedding Planner Plus 23
    The Wedding Planner Plus 24

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks so very much! It was a PLEASURE being of service to you! May your joy and happiness continue to eternity!
  • STIVELL

Triceia · Married on 07/11/2019

Top of the line service

Michelle & Jhenel are the best. Thank u ladies.

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

You are so welcome! It was a pleasure being of service to you! Wishing you joy, happiness and a forever lasting marriage.

Nadine · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Thank you Michelle and team for an amazing, unforgettable day❤️☺️! From the decor, to the beautiful atmosphere, your flexibility, the quality service that was provided by yourself and the team, and especially that amazing blue light dance floor for our first dance☺️..still blushing every time I think about that moment or see the video😍🥰☺️!! Thanks a million for a beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Wedding Planner Plus's reply:

Thanks Mr. & Ricketts! It was a pleasure being of service to you both! Wishing you a loooooooong, happy and prosperous marriage.

Shakira Gabbidon · Married on 04/27/2019

April 27th Ocho Rios

Michelle and Jhenel were outstanding throughout the whole experience. They exceeding our expectation and created a wedding we could only dream about. I couldn’t thank them enough and I would highly recommend The Wedding Planner Plus to anybody wanting an amazingly special wedding. Thanks for making my dreams come true and keep up the amazing work.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tracy Evans · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica

Our destination wedding looked like it was straight out of a magazine, all thanks to Michelle!! She took care of coordinating with all of the vendors and putting together all of the décor. Michelle was always calm, happy and stress-free. Her team was highly professional. We cannot give them a high enough rating!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    The Wedding Planner Plus 30
    The Wedding Planner Plus 31

Jessica Ellis · Married on 12/17/2018

Jamaica Wedding

My wedding was a small wedding. 20 people. Very beautiful. The wedding planner plus was amazing to work with. Any questions I had were answered. Back and forth email quickly responded to. Just an amazing team to work with. My flowers were beautiful and my bouquet looks the same even days after the wedding gorgeous white roses. My cake was pretty and tasted great. I came in on a cruise and had a quick wedding and small reception. They handled me even thou I was running late as if I were on time. Jhenel was amazing I can not thank her enough.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    The Wedding Planner Plus 32

Renee · Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle by far was excellent, very professional and always very responsive! It's hard planning a wedding and trusting someone who is so many miles away but everything was perfect. Michelle is very patient, understanding and flexible. We had several personal changes with venue and so forth during the journey and she was very patient throughout the entire process. We were fortunate enough to meet with her before the wedding and she was able to give us a taste of what we would receive on our wedding day! Her and her team even came to the venue and we were able to go over all the details! My husband and I would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom! Take the leap of faith! Her and her team would not steer you wrong!

Sent on 09/15/2018

John · Married on 06/25/2018

Organising anything when you are 4,500 miles away is a difficult challenge, add to this the pressure of a wedding (even a simple one) can make this very daunting.
    Enter Michelle Levene-Phillips from "The Wedding Planner Plus" - no stress, no hassle, nothing too much trouble and to cap it all good communication along the way.
    In the end the event went very smoothly as planned, all the paperwork was correct and a very good stress free wedding was had by all.
    Highly recommended to anyone thinking of doing this.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Bobby · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle made wedding plannning seem easy. She is very kind and patient. We did not feel stressed or pressured. We were able to get most things done in advance because of her expert way in sticking to the time schedule she created to complete tasks.

The day itself went smoothly. The design was beautiful! The wedding was outdoors. The ceremony, cocktail and reception areas turned out lovely! I was very pleased. Michelle and Everton were the best! They made sure everything moved along timely. I’m glad we choose Wedding Planners Plus! I will recommend the over and over again. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Malika · Married on 05/04/2018

All we can do is sing praises to Michelle and her team for the work they did to ensure our wedding day was everything we desired. From the planning stages straight up to execution, Michelle was professional, patient and very passionate about what she does.
    We never visited Jamaica prior to our wedding and we only conversed with Michelle via emails and whatsapp messages/calls however, she made planning a destination wedding seem quite easy. I only provided her with my wedding colors and she coordinated our vendors etc. There was absolutely NOTHING that we had to worry about.

For anyone getting married in Jamaica and looking for an exceptional planner, I highly recommend Michelle and The Wedding Planner plus Team. Find comfort in knowing that your "BIG" day would be in very capable hands.

Michelle, I told you before but I will say it again, thank you for making May 04, 2018 a perfect day etched in our minds
    and the minds of our guests for a very long time.

Will & Malika

The Wedding Planner Plus 37
    The Wedding Planner Plus 38
    The Wedding Planner Plus 39

Mollie · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle and her team are absolutely terrific. From start to finish they had the utmost professionalism and made our day incredibly special.

I worked with Michelle for about 6 months prior to the event. Hosting a wedding in Jamaica when you live 4000 miles away in California could have been stressful but she made sure all my worries were addressed. She was prompt to answer questions that I would send via email (at all hours of the day) and offer suggestions in alignment with our vision. She helped guide what we were looking for and I trusted her advice throughout. Michelle also made recommendations to me for our DJ, photographer and hair stylist who were also great. This simplified everything for us.

Day of went very smoothly. Michelle handled everything and made sure that we didn't stress, even when there were little errors that were unforeseen. She set everything up so I didn't have to worry. She was always about 5 steps ahead of me which was exactly how I wanted it to be- no stress, no planning, no worrying.

I should also say that Michelle's rates were reasonable. We got so much more out of our budget than if we had gone through a resort. The end result was much more intimate and personalized than any package you pick off a menu. I would highly recommend people with both tight and flexible budgets to work with her because she will make you feel like you are putting your money to good use, supporting local vendors and staff who are very worthy and world class.

At the end of the day, she and her team were so kind that most of our guests at some point commented on how great the team was. We got to know them well over the 3 days (on and off the dance floor!) and they left a great impression on us of Jamaica.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Michelle for being a part of our crazy day. We will all, friends and family alike will cherish these moments forever. It's all about making memories and Michelle made it happen! Don't wait. Hire her!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    The Wedding Planner Plus 47
    The Wedding Planner Plus 48
    The Wedding Planner Plus 49

Abigail · Married on 03/24/2018

Exceptional!!!!!!! All my needs were catered to and they did an amazing job

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kerry · Married on 03/16/2018

Our experience was wonderful, I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jeremy · Married on 02/08/2018

UNBELIVEABLE is one way to describe The Wedding Planner Plus, Perfect is another one that comes to mind.
    Our wedding turned out amazing, but it should have been a disaster!
    Me and my now Wife Rachael found Michelle using wedding wire due to her good reviews and very reasonable prices, little did we know just how lucky we were to find her.
    Our wedding was planned on one of our stops during a 7 Day cruise out of Miami, The stop we chose was Falmouth Jamaica for Feb 5th 2018. We spoke with Michelle about our plans and she was able to easily accommodate all 120 of us with a great beach wedding at a local Beach club, all was set to be perfect for our wedding date of Feb 5th 2018!!!

The cruise started on Feb 3rd all was going well until their was a medical emergency on board and the ship turned around heading back to Miami 12 hours into our trip!! We were in Shock! What were we going to do now? Will we still be making it to Falmouth? What about our Wedding?
    Feb 4th come around 1 day before our wedding and we were told I am sorry the ship is no longer going to Falmouth Jamaica but we will be going to Ocho Rios Feb 8th, as you might imagine tensions were high and the ship allowed us to make a phone call to contact Michelle that afternoon, at this point we don't think we are going to be able to get married :(

THE WEDDING PLANNER PLUS TO THE RESCUE!
    After a quick conversation and some emails back and forth Michelle was able to move our entire 120 person wedding to an entire new city on one days notice! Not only did she move the wedding she was able to make it as everyone that came the most beautiful wedding they have every been to.
    We got married at a private beach villa a few miles away from the cruise port on Feb 8th 2018 and it was PERFECT.

Now you are reading this deciding who should handle your wedding in Jamaica or if you should get married in Jamaica, Look no further this is absolutely the best possible company you could ever wish for.
    Book Now!

The Wedding Planner Plus 58
    The Wedding Planner Plus 59
  • Y

Yaneke · Married on 12/23/2017

Very professional, the wedding was beautiful and smoothly executed. Highly recommend. The price was also very competitive.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Simone · Married on 11/18/2017

Our wedding day surpassed everything I could’ve hoped for. It was definitely one of the best days of my life.

This whole process was enjoyable, and surprisingly easier than expected largely due to Michelle. She definitely takes the stress out of wedding planning and made it more enjoyable. I really appreciated her honesty, whenever I had an idea, it was never met with negatively , however if it was going to be over budget she would let us know. As well try to find ways to stay within budget. And if it was feasible she made it happen!

So many people complimented me on my choice of the decor and flowers etc. I had to correct them because that was all due to Michelle. It was just gorgeous! I didn’t have to explain what I wanted ( to be honest I don’t think I would’ve known how to). I had complete faith in you to make everything look amazing and you blew everyone away.

From the people that attended I’ve been told that our wedding was “the perfect wedding”, “best wedding they’ve been to in a long time” and I’ve actually been told “this was the wedding of the century!” That last one made me laugh.
    Again , this was largely due to michelle and her team making sure everything went smoothly. I really have to thank her again for working so hard behind the scenes before , during and after wards to make the day so perfect. Thank you Michelle and Weddingplannerplus giving me my fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    The Wedding Planner Plus 60
    The Wedding Planner Plus 61
    The Wedding Planner Plus 62
    The Wedding Planner Plus 63

herma · Married on 11/18/2017

As the mother of the bride, I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. From Day 1 Michelle, with her wonderful smile and pleasant personality, made us feel that whatever we desired it can be done. She was our calm, strong, guide during the whole planning process. She was very accommodating to our specific desires and did whatever was necessary to make it happen. Her decorating skills with the tent, table settings, chairs, head table, cake and floral arrangements etc. were classy and top notch. Her organizational and coordinating skills were just outstanding . I was very pleased and impressed with her services and would highly recommend her and wedding planner plus to any one who wants to have a really classy wedding. In my opinion, they are the best!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Sonja · Married on 08/24/2017

Michelle was wonderful she decorated the venue well and everyone was on time and did a professional job. Well done to her and her vendors.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Althea · Married on 07/15/2017

Thank you Michelle, Everton and Wedding Planner Plus staff for first making my daughters dream wedding come true. Every detailed we planned came to life in living color before our eyes and we were amazed at its beauty. You did an awesome job. It was breathtaking! Just exquisite and we were beyond pleased. Second, thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty as the showers of blessings came and you and your staff broke down, move table n set back up again, so that after the cocktail hour our guests didn't know the efforts and energy it to took to create n recreate the beauty they witnessed when they entered the reception area. You'll are amazing and we are so grateful to you and appreciate your gifts and talents in making every brides vision of her wedding day come true. So patient and professional making it seem so smooth and taking the stress off the bride, the groom and family. Shout out to the Best MC ever! Thanks Everton for keeping it light, but meaningful and funny as ever! Love you'll!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

I wanted something special for my wedding treats so I had Michelle Phillips arrange for totes for the children complete with Jamaican souvenirs such as woven bracelets, lip balm, sunscreen and a drawstring satchel. For the adults she did custom Appleton rum bottles that were such a beautiful addition to the tables that I couldn't imagine it without them. She was easy to deal with from my home in the United States and showed up on-time and as planned. Thanks for all of the help. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Arlene · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and i are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Michelle. From the moment we met she exudes professionalism, she was very accommodating and resourceful. Initially i had opted to find my own hairstylist but two (2) weeks before my wedding i still had not booked one, i was panicked, Michelle calmly reassured me it will be taken care of and it was.
    She took our vision and made it a reality. Our wedding was beautiful and this was echoed by our guests. I was told not to expect a perfect wedding, that something usually goes wrong. My wedding however defied the odds, it was perfect, i had not one complaint.
    Thanks to Michelle and her awesome team for a spectacular day..

Sent on 07/24/2017