50 Reviews for The Wedding Planner Plus

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
49 The Wedding Planner Plus Reviews

Organising anything when you are 4,500 miles away is a difficult challenge, add to this the pressure of a wedding (even a simple one) can make this very daunting.
Enter Michelle Levene-Phillips from "The Wedding Planner Plus" - no stress, no hassle, nothing too much trouble and to cap it all good communication along the way.
In the end the event went very smoothly as planned, all the paperwork was correct and a very good stress free wedding was had by all.
Highly recommended to anyone thinking of doing this.

Profile Picture John, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle made wedding plannning seem easy. She is very kind and patient. We did not feel stressed or pressured. We were able to get most things done in advance because of her expert way in sticking to the time schedule she created to complete tasks.

The day itself went smoothly. The design was beautiful! The wedding was outdoors. The ceremony, cocktail and reception areas turned out lovely! I was very pleased. Michelle and Everton were the best! They made sure everything moved along timely. I’m glad we choose Wedding Planners Plus! I will recommend the over and over again. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Bobby, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and her team are absolutely terrific. From start to finish they had the utmost professionalism and made our day incredibly special.

I worked with Michelle for about 6 months prior to the event. Hosting a wedding in Jamaica when you live 4000 miles away in California could have been stressful but she made sure all my worries were addressed. She was prompt to answer questions that I would send via email (at all hours of the day) and offer suggestions in alignment with our vision. She helped guide what we were looking for and I trusted her advice throughout. Michelle also made recommendations to me for our DJ, photographer and hair stylist who were also great. This simplified everything for us.

Day of went very smoothly. Michelle handled everything and made sure that we didn't stress, even when there were little errors that were unforeseen. She set everything up so I didn't have to worry. She was always about 5 steps ahead of me which was exactly how I wanted it to be- no stress, no planning, no worrying.

I should also say that Michelle's rates were reasonable. We got so much more out of our budget than if we had gone through a resort. The end result was much more intimate and personalized than any package you pick off a menu. I would highly recommend people with both tight and flexible budgets to work with her because she will make you feel like you are putting your money to good use, supporting local vendors and staff who are very worthy and world class.

At the end of the day, she and her team were so kind that most of our guests at some point commented on how great the team was. We got to know them well over the 3 days (on and off the dance floor!) and they left a great impression on us of Jamaica.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Michelle for being a part of our crazy day. We will all, friends and family alike will cherish these moments forever. It's all about making memories and Michelle made it happen! Don't wait. Hire her!

Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Our tropical salads with shaved coconut!
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - The dance floor... DJ was amazing.
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Simple, elegant centerpieces.
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Set up around the pool. The lanterns were a perfect touch!
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - A simple ceremony on the beach with petals.
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Beachside cocktail for before & after the ceremony!
Photos
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Desserts were perfect!
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Salads and starters were easy to grab and delicious.
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Pasta station. Not shown- jerk chicken & fish grill station
Photo for The Wedding Planner Plus Review - Perfection.
Profile Picture Mollie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Exceptional!!!!!!! All my needs were catered to and they did an amazing job

Profile Picture Abigail, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience was wonderful, I would recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Kerry, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography

UNBELIVEABLE is one way to describe The Wedding Planner Plus, Perfect is another one that comes to mind.
Our wedding turned out amazing, but it should have been a disaster!
Me and my now Wife Rachael found Michelle using wedding wire due to her good reviews and very reasonable prices, little did we know just how lucky we were to find her.
Our wedding was planned on one of our stops during a 7 Day cruise out of Miami, The stop we chose was Falmouth Jamaica for Feb 5th 2018. We spoke with Michelle about our plans and she was able to easily accommodate all 120 of us with a great beach wedding at a local Beach club, all was set to be perfect for our wedding date of Feb 5th 2018!!!

The cruise started on Feb 3rd all was going well until their was a medical emergency on board and the ship turned around heading back to Miami 12 hours into our trip!! We were in Shock! What were we going to do now? Will we still be making it to Falmouth? What about our Wedding?
Feb 4th come around 1 day before our wedding and we were told I am sorry the ship is no longer going to Falmouth Jamaica but we will be going to Ocho Rios Feb 8th, as you might imagine tensions were high and the ship allowed us to make a phone call to contact Michelle that afternoon, at this point we don't think we are going to be able to get married :(

THE WEDDING PLANNER PLUS TO THE RESCUE!
After a quick conversation and some emails back and forth Michelle was able to move our entire 120 person wedding to an entire new city on one days notice! Not only did she move the wedding she was able to make it as everyone that came the most beautiful wedding they have every been to.
We got married at a private beach villa a few miles away from the cruise port on Feb 8th 2018 and it was PERFECT.

Now you are reading this deciding who should handle your wedding in Jamaica or if you should get married in Jamaica, Look no further this is absolutely the best possible company you could ever wish for.
Book Now!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very professional, the wedding was beautiful and smoothly executed. Highly recommend. The price was also very competitive.

Profile Picture Yaneke, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding day surpassed everything I could’ve hoped for. It was definitely one of the best days of my life.

This whole process was enjoyable, and surprisingly easier than expected largely due to Michelle. She definitely takes the stress out of wedding planning and made it more enjoyable. I really appreciated her honesty, whenever I had an idea, it was never met with negatively , however if it was going to be over budget she would let us know. As well try to find ways to stay within budget. And if it was feasible she made it happen!

So many people complimented me on my choice of the decor and flowers etc. I had to correct them because that was all due to Michelle. It was just gorgeous! I didn’t have to explain what I wanted ( to be honest I don’t think I would’ve known how to). I had complete faith in you to make everything look amazing and you blew everyone away.

From the people that attended I’ve been told that our wedding was “the perfect wedding”, “best wedding they’ve been to in a long time” and I’ve actually been told “this was the wedding of the century!” That last one made me laugh.
Again , this was largely due to michelle and her team making sure everything went smoothly. I really have to thank her again for working so hard behind the scenes before , during and after wards to make the day so perfect. Thank you Michelle and Weddingplannerplus giving me my fairy tale wedding!

Profile Picture Simone, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. From Day 1 Michelle, with her wonderful smile and pleasant personality, made us feel that whatever we desired it can be done. She was our calm, strong, guide during the whole planning process. She was very accommodating to our specific desires and did whatever was necessary to make it happen. Her decorating skills with the tent, table settings, chairs, head table, cake and floral arrangements etc. were classy and top notch. Her organizational and coordinating skills were just outstanding . I was very pleased and impressed with her services and would highly recommend her and wedding planner plus to any one who wants to have a really classy wedding. In my opinion, they are the best!!

Profile Picture herma, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Michelle was wonderful she decorated the venue well and everyone was on time and did a professional job. Well done to her and her vendors.

Profile Picture Sonja , 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Michelle, Everton and Wedding Planner Plus staff for first making my daughters dream wedding come true. Every detailed we planned came to life in living color before our eyes and we were amazed at its beauty. You did an awesome job. It was breathtaking! Just exquisite and we were beyond pleased. Second, thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty as the showers of blessings came and you and your staff broke down, move table n set back up again, so that after the cocktail hour our guests didn't know the efforts and energy it to took to create n recreate the beauty they witnessed when they entered the reception area. You'll are amazing and we are so grateful to you and appreciate your gifts and talents in making every brides vision of her wedding day come true. So patient and professional making it seem so smooth and taking the stress off the bride, the groom and family. Shout out to the Best MC ever! Thanks Everton for keeping it light, but meaningful and funny as ever! Love you'll!!

Profile Picture Althea, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted something special for my wedding treats so I had Michelle Phillips arrange for totes for the children complete with Jamaican souvenirs such as woven bracelets, lip balm, sunscreen and a drawstring satchel. For the adults she did custom Appleton rum bottles that were such a beautiful addition to the tables that I couldn't imagine it without them. She was easy to deal with from my home in the United States and showed up on-time and as planned. Thanks for all of the help. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6143393, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Reception, Destination

My husband and i are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Michelle. From the moment we met she exudes professionalism, she was very accommodating and resourceful. Initially i had opted to find my own hairstylist but two (2) weeks before my wedding i still had not booked one, i was panicked, Michelle calmly reassured me it will be taken care of and it was.
She took our vision and made it a reality. Our wedding was beautiful and this was echoed by our guests. I was told not to expect a perfect wedding, that something usually goes wrong. My wedding however defied the odds, it was perfect, i had not one complaint.
Thanks to Michelle and her awesome team for a spectacular day..

Profile Picture Arlene, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is Amazing! I recently got married in Negril March 11,2017. Michelle and her team at wedding planner plus went above and beyond to meet all my wedding expectations. I wanted a classy and elegant wedding with personal touches and that's exactly what I had. Planning a destination wedding proved to be challenging, but with Michelle's knowledge, experience and great communication it became an ease. Our guest raved all night about how fantastic our wedding was. My husband and I can't thank the wedding planner plus team enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect and a dream come through.

Profile Picture M, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

The entire wedding planner team went above and beyond to ensure our destination wedding went off without a hitch. After contacting several other planners on the island it became apparent after the first call, Michelle and the wedding planner plus was the group for us. They were willing and able to provide a ton of options from everything from venue, budget, drinks, food, transportation(you name it... they'd make it happen) Most importantly they ensured my bride was happy, well taken care of, safe, and were extremely responsive to what I felt were her endless questions/concerns. Highly recommend this team

Profile Picture Mike, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was an absolute pleasure to work with when planning our destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica! By far. I know it can be a bit nerve wrecking when planning a wedding overseas, and the thought of sending $$$ overseas is a whole new set of nervousness- though with my experience, you have absolutely nothing to worry about as Michelle is strictly professional and honest. I am sure that I was not the easiest bride- memory issues, change of ideas back and forth, and so on and onnnnnn... Though through it all, she was continuously supportive and open to my 'new' ideas here and there, and novel length emails that I sent almost weekly..... Mr. & Mrs. Phillips executed our wedding to truly being absolutely unforgettable and magical for not only me and the Mr., but for our guests that are still blown away by its class and beauty!

Thank you again Michelle for being so patient, amazing, and humbly making my imagination (and multiple idea picture collages) come to life!!!

#yourTheBomb!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was very detailed with everything throughout the planning stage and was on top of everything on the actual wedding day which made everything flow very well from beginning to end.

Profile Picture O'Brian, 1/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our experience with The Wedding Planner Plus has been a remarkable one....far better than we ever expected it to be. The wedding planner was very professional, on point, very quick to respond to all our questions or concerns...she even went above and beyond what her set responsibilities were and for that we really appreciate her....thnx Michelle.
Anyone who chooses to use The Wedding Planner Plus will not be disappointed nor will they regret it.

Profile Picture Kert, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and her team brought to life all the dreams we had for our wedding day. We definitely would recommend The Wedding Planner Plus services to everyone

Profile Picture User7657468, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very pleased with Michelle and her service. She was professional and flexible as well as proficient. I would suggest giving her a call if you are planning a Destination Wedding. She took care of all the paperwork and planning. In all honesty it turned out better than we expected. Thank you and God Bless!

Profile Picture Martine, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used The Wedding Planner Plus to plan my wedding at a villa in Negril and couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was taken care of without me having to worry. During the planning stages and up to the last minute, my multitude of questions were answered promptly. Our wedding was unique & personalized thanks to Michelle (rather than a set program/menu). We would definitely recommend using this Wedding Planner.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't recommend Michelle and her team more. They catered to all of our wedding needs and even helped me find medication when I was poorly days before the wedding. The professionalism from the team was outstanding and I would fully recommend to use them when planning a wedding in Jamaica. We want to thank you so much for organising our perfect day. Our guest's are still raving about how it was the best wedding they've been to, all thanks to Michelle and the team.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

michelle provided everything and more for my husband and i and our families to have the perfect day. in a matter of 2 weeks she was able to plan the perfect wedding for us, going above and beyond to ensure that all our needs and desires were met!!! michelle and her team are the perfect persons to deliver flawlessly to ensure u have the time of your life!!!

Profile Picture User7210070, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is nothing short of being awesome! She handled everything and my day was just as I had imagined.
Flexible, patient, warm and very professional. I would recommend her to any couple planning a wedding, especially if you live overseas and don't want to be running around at the last minute after your arrival.
She really handled the stress!

Thank you Michelle!

Profile Picture Tanisha, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning