The Wedding Lady Reviews

The Wedding Lady 5
The Wedding Lady 6
The Wedding Lady 7

Deb M · Married on 06/22/2019

I highly recommend Rosemarie.

Rosemarie was great and helped us all the way with writing our vows to getting us through the ceremony flawlessly to getting our license mailed in. She is very professional and a lovely lady. I highly recommend her for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Hi Deb and Steve,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for me. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day and getting to know you a little bit.
    Wishing you both a long and happy marriage.
    Warm wishes,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cooke Watts · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Day

Rosemarie was very professional & kept in constant contact to make sure everything went just as we wanted. She provided us with beautiful written vows & gave us the decision on which poems she wanted us to use. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    The Wedding Lady 8

Hi jennifer and Chris.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It was my pleasure to meet both of you.
    Wishing you a long and happy marriage filled with lots of laughter.
  • Karie

Karie Yarborough · Married on 05/09/2019

We loved her ❤️

She wrote the most beautiful vows for us, the day couldn’t have been more perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2019

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you karie and Chad for such a wonderful review . I really appreciate it. I loved meeting the two of you. Wishing you many years of happiness.
  • Machille

Machille Christy · Married on 05/03/2019

Rosemarie was amazing making sure my special day was perfect!!

Rosemarie was amazing. We were from out of town, but she emailed and called to keep contact for our special day. She was full of great suggestions and very professional. It was a beautiful ceremony. Couldn’t of asked for more out of her. Sand ceremony was included and very special 💜

Sent on 05/06/2019
    The Wedding Lady 9
    The Wedding Lady 10

Hi Machille and Scott,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It means so much to me.
    Wishing you both a long a happy life together.

Maxine Mccullar · Married on 04/18/2019

Wedding Lady

Rosemarie was the best we could ever have imagined. She wrote our beautiful vows and officiated an amazing ceremony.

Sent on 04/26/2019

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I loved meeting the two of you. I'm so happy for you and wish you many years of happiness.
  • Jessie

Jessie Mack · Married on 04/06/2019

Life saver!

Going into this, we weren’t sure what to expect. After all, this was our first marriage (and hopefully our last)! Rosemarie did all the hard work for us. She provided multiple poems for us to choose from, along with the option of a sand ceremony and so much more. She listened to our wants and needs and never once doubted our decisions. Rosemaries is very professional and answered any questions we had. Her communication and willingness to go above and beyond is amazing. She was also prepared with a small shirt microphone that allowed all of our guests to hear all the lovey dovey stuff during our ceremony. Given the option to travel back in time, we’d choose Rosemarie time and time again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    The Wedding Lady 11

The Wedding Lady's reply:

This review means so much to me. You are both a terrific couple and I know you will have a wonderful life together. It was my pleasure working with you and being apart of your special day.
    Thank you so much.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/01/2018

Rosemarie was so warm and welcoming right from the start! She always made us feel like we were her top priority and was very accommodating to our wants and wishes.
    Rosemarie was also so quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. My new hubby and I highly recommend her!
    Thank you again for making our wedding day one of the best and happiest moments in our lives Rosemarie!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    The Wedding Lady 12
    The Wedding Lady 13

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy and Steve . I was so happy to be a part of it. Wishing you both much happiness.

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2018

Very awesome lady and did exactly what we wanted! Thank you so much

Sent on 08/28/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca for your review. To use the phrase"awesome" you were an awesome bride and it was a beautiful wedding. I loved the way you pulled up with the jeep, (i think it was a jeep) what a great entrance, ) very "cool"

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience

Great experience
    Very helpful

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rudy · Married on 08/12/2018

All went well. Rose Marie was great. It was plain and simple wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Rudy for your review. It was my pleasure to meet both of you. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Roman · Married on 08/08/2018

I did a vow renewal as a complete surprise to my wife. Rosemarie worked with me in the months/weeks leading up to the event. She emailed me simple vows that we could repeat to one another so that my wife wouldn't be put "on-the-spot". This made it easy & comfortable for her.

Sent on 08/11/2018
    The Wedding Lady 14
    The Wedding Lady 15
    The Wedding Lady 16

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Roman, It was great meeting you Kimberly. Your face told the whole story. He really pulled it off. What a great surprise.

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

She was very nice and professional and genuinely cared about what we wanted

Sent on 10/26/2017

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your review. It was such a pleasure meeting you both and your cute pups. You made such a beautiful bride.

Brittany · Married on 07/10/2018

Very professional. Very personal and responsive to requests. I would recommend her anytime to anyone.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/07/2018

We really liked our officiant Rosemarie.
    She perfectly personalized our vows as though she knows us very well.
    Rosemarie needed only 1 phone call to do it.
    With the minimum time we had, it was very helpful for us.
    Rosemarie is very nice and kind woman!

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You are such a graceful and beautiful couple. I loved meeting both of you. Wishing you all the happiness you deserve.

Rayanna · Married on 07/07/2018

Rosemarie was just the best that we could have asked for. This wedding was so special for us because we are a military family in a state that is not our home state and our family was unable to attend. Rosemarie made it seem like we were surrounded by family. She was so caring and sweet and her ceremony was perfect for us. She was so considerate in what we wanted and gave us options on how we wanted our vows. I will recommend this company and Rosemarie 110% .

Sent on 07/10/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much Rayanna for such a wonderful review. I simply loved meeting both of you. Wishing you and Alan the best life has to offer. And thank you both for your service because I know it is the family that is serving as well.

amanda · Married on 07/05/2018

Rosemarie was a very sweet lady, she made our day amazing! Our vows were amazing and we loved how easy and accommodating she was. In a short notice she was able to meet us at our rental and perform the ceremony at the beach!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    The Wedding Lady 17
    The Wedding Lady 18

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure meeting both of you.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 06/02/2018

Rosemarie Conti is wonderful! She was sincere, genuinely happy for us and performed the ceremony seamlessly! The best!

Sent on 06/05/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Frankie, It was such a pleasure meeting you and seeing your happiness that day. Wishing you the best of luck

Tim · Married on 06/02/2018

Rosemarie was very prompt and reached out to us on a regular basis. She was very personable and was great during the ceremony. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Amy · Married on 05/20/2018

Rosemarie was absolutely fantastic! She prepared a personalized ceremony for us, incorporating our work, relationship history and so much more into her words. She is a wonderful and kind lady with a terrific sense of humor and a peaceful, confident, calm and happy outlook. She arrived early and made sure my husband and I had the best ceremony possible. She is more than helpful and very flexible. All in all, our wedding ceremony was joyful and very special—in great part due to Rosemarie's collaborative approach.

Amy and Casey Clifford

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review. I enjoyed working with both of you. I must say you are a fun couple. Enjoy your married life together for many years to come.

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Rosemarie was wonderful!! She is professional, thorough, and personable!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    The Wedding Lady 19

Emily · Married on 03/22/2018

Rosemarie is incredibly thoughtful. She cares about providing a ceremony that’s tailored to the couple. If you want a thoughtful, heartfelt ceremony tailored to your needs then Rosemarie is perfect for you. Incredibly happy with service provided.

Sent on 03/23/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank so much for taking the time to give me such a thoughtful review. I really appreciate it. Wishing you much happiness.

Keith · Married on 03/17/2018

The Wedding Lady was very professional and very flexible to our needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 03/17/2018
    The Wedding Lady 20

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much Keith and Amber for taking the time to give me such a lovely review. It was great to meet both of you and your adorable son.

Corey · Married on 03/17/2018

Highly recommend! Rosemarie was very professional, on time, and helped create the exact wedding experience we wanted. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our special day!

Sent on 03/22/2018

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Corey and Casey for such a wonderful review. It was such a beautiful wedding. Wishing you a long and happy marriage with lots of laughter and much fun

Ashley · Married on 12/17/2017

Rosemarie was very professional! She was flexible to accommodate our wishes for our special day!

Sent on 12/17/2017

The Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. It was such a pleasure meeting you and Will with your daughters. They are so lovely. Lots of luck for a long and happy life together

michelle · Married on 11/07/2017

Rosemarie was EXCELLENT! Accommodating and great to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2017