The Wedding Dudes Reviews

5 | Saint Johnsbury, VT

5 Reviews for The Wedding Dudes

Meredith · Married on 09/24/2016

Nate and Mike provided terrific services to capture our wedding. They were responsive to email, open to feedback, questions, and suggestions, and were very professional. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

I would like to give a huge thank you to The Wedding Dudes!
    They were so great to work with, very professional and their work was superb. They were hardly noticeable while they were working and very courteous to our guests. They were very accommodating with the few changes we wanted to the video and in the end our wedding video came out awesome and even the DVD's they sent were very nicely labeled with our wedding information! I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a high quality nicely filmed video of their wedding!
    I can't thank them enough for all their hard work, and we are very happy with the results.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Nicholas · Married on 07/12/2014

The Wedding Dudes provided an expert service for a reasonable price. They were professional, and responsive when communicating through E-Mail and Phone, they always got back to me within the same day, if not within the hour! Their videography service was excellent as well. We received compliments from our families saying that they didn't even realize that they were there! The video and audio quality was well done too, they were prepared MUCH before the ceremony, and were ready to shoot at any moment. The final cut didn't even need to be revised, my wife and I thought it came out fantastic! I would highly recommend their service as they made this part of the planning process that much easier.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Kristie · Married on 06/29/2014

Mike and Nate were a blast to work with! I found their rates to be very reasonable! You can't beat the value for the services they provide.
    Upon contacting them, Mike and Nate were very responsive. I was impressed with the samples of their work and pleased when they agreed to travel to NY for our wedding in Plattsburgh. They were very easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests and ideas. The fact that there were two shooters made it much easier to capture all the little details and special moments of the day. Mike & Nate's background in cinematography and television production really improve the quality of their work.
    The turn around time for the video was super quick. I was very excited to see the final product and it did not disappoint!
    I love that they send you a draft of the wedding video before it's finalized. How many videographers will take your input and edit the video the way you want it to be?

I am so glad that we opted to have our wedding recorded in this way. It's an incredible keepsake and I will enjoy watching the wedding again and again in the years to come.
    I highly recommend The Wedding Dudes as your videographers.

Sent on 07/26/2014

I'm leaving a bit of room for "experience" to improve these guys' talent even more as years go by, but honestly, it was 5 star service. All communication was done very professionally, they asked all the important questions and then on the day they showed up early and were "on" from the second they got out of the car. They really melted in the background, and yet they were there, present at every moment and fitting in our day. We were glad to have them and the footage they took was great. We gave a lot of feedback for editing and they listened to it perfectly and gave us exactly what we were looking for. We were completely satisfied with there work and could not believe how much we got for our money. True professionals, they showed passion and talent and it was a great load off our shoulders to have them do the work they did. We now have memories forever for our kids and family to gush over (the feedback we got was fantastic) and could not recommend more heartily.

Sent on 01/05/2016