The Wedding DJ Company, LLC Reviews

179 | Chico, CA

179 Reviews for The Wedding DJ Company, LLC

• Nique

Nique · Married on 07/25/2020

Do yourself a favor and book now!

We were so impressed and thankful we had Chris Frankovich DJ our wedding! Chris had us complete a thorough questionnaire and music list so he could get an idea of what type of music we liked and to make sure all our favorite/requested songs were ready to be played. He did exactly that! Every song we wanted to be played got played! We had so many guests tell they loved the music choices!!

Most importantly, Chris kept the party going and had both the old and the young dancing throughout the night. We are so thankful we hired Chris! Do yourself a favor and book him early!!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Carlotta

Carlotta Kloppenburg-Pruitt · Married on 07/08/2020

The best Wedding DJ out there!

Chris with The Wedding DJ Company was absolutely amazing! With the pandemic we had to change our plans multiple times, as well as changing our reception location 2 weeks before the wedding. He was so easy to work with and the communication was flawless. He is very detailed and wants to make sure he plays the music you want! He made everything look absolutely amazing with the uplighting at the reception. The music and speakers worked perfect at our beach ceremony as well. We were getting compliments all night from our guests about how great he was. He kept things going even when we were a little off schedule. He made sure everyone had fun and danced all night! We highly recommend Chris for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Alyssa

Yvonne · Married on 02/22/2020

Best DJ ever!

Chris Frankovich provided the best service I could ever have asked for. He was absolutely amazing! Super professional and exceeded all my expectations. Between the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, everything went so smoothly and was just perfect. He kept us dancing all night and even made an appearance on the dance floor himself, which was awesome! The perfect song was always playing and we never had a dull moment. He was so much fun and really made the night incredible. He even had a camera and took some pictures of the guests having fun dancing. Chris really goes above and beyond and makes sure everyone is having a great time. I can’t speak highly enough of him. Overall, incredible service with super affordable prices. My husband and I highly recommend Chris and his company to anyone planning an event or wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Susan · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun Reception

Chris Jensen at The Wedding DJ was awesome! We hired him for our daughter's wedding in early October. He was prompt, professional, and kept the fun moving along all night. The volume and music choices were just right for each phase of our evening. We all had so much fun! We recommend Chris and The Wedding DJ for your event.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Haylee

Haylee Hambek · Married on 04/27/2019

Chris is the best!

We found Chris online through yelp, and he had so many great reviews. We figured it was probably a safe bet that he’d be good, so we booked our wedding.
    We met with him before the wedding and we talked about music we like and bands we enjoy. He really genuinely took the time to get to know our tastes and what we were hoping to hear that day.
    He also has an incredibly thorough music planner that you’re able to fill out, so if you have specific songs for ANYTHING he makes it happen. He made us feel important and made sure the day fit our vision.
    Jump to day-of: Chris was there early setting up & chacking his equipment to ensure everything went smoothly. & he was a GREAT MC during the reception. He kept things on schedule for dinner, cake, roasts, dancing, etc & had really fun ways to encourage people to get up and dance.
    I had a blast at our reception and I think Chris greatly contributed to that! I would 100% recommend him to anyone in the area who’s getting married!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Pete

Pete Dunning · Married on 04/06/2019

Chris is the best!

Our experience with Chris Frankovich was amazing. He was friendly, professional and exceeded our expectations. The value you get in him is terrific. Affordable and better than we could have hoped. He got along great with the other vendors too which is very important at a wedding. He made me and my wife feel very comfortable and confident in him. If I ever host an event again that needs a DJ I will call him!
    Pete Dunning

Sent on 04/24/2019

Nuriddin Ziyadinov · Married on 12/16/2018

Greatest DJ

Chris was amazing. He was respectful towards us as a couple and worked hard to make sure we had our best day. Even when he was going through hard times with the Camp fire, Chris put his clients above and personalized all of our wedding, as we wanted. He made planning easy and our wedding went smooth!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby Coupé · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! And unforgettable!!

Chris made our day so special!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

We had Chris and he was absolutely amazing! He kept the flow of the whole night going so smooth and we got so many compliments about our DJ after!

It’s nerve wracking planning a wedding, especially when you have no idea what you’re doing! I sat down with Chris the first time and automatically felt so much better about everything! He assured me that he would be there making sure things went smoothly and they did! He was able to rally our bridal party, provide help with song selections and kept everyone on the dance floor until the end, playing everything new and old!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Armeda

Armeda · Married on 10/18/2018

The Best Wedding DJ Company

We had a wonderful experience with Chris as our wedding DJ. He got the crowd going and played everything we asked him to. He also had a camera and took some pictures of the guest why they were having a fun time dancing. Chris has a amazing voice and also sang a song for us at the end of the night. I would highly recommend this company. If your looking for professionalism and a company who makes you and your guest feel at home . The Wedding DJ is the company to hire. Thanks for making our wedding so wonderful and having every song selection we asked for available.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Nicole S. · Married on 10/09/2018

Amazing! Couldn’t have pick anyone better!

Made everything stress free for the day of and made everything run so smooth!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Amber Rodriguez · Married on 09/29/2018

Best norcal dj ever!

We were so impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of this company. They made our wedding so fun and had helped make wedding planning less stressful.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2018

Chris is fantastic. He is very accommodating and goes the extra mile to make sure your wedding is a success. He chatted with each table when dismissing them to dinner and they loved him! I have received so many compliments about him from my wedding guests! - Tiffany

Sent on 05/23/2018

Matt · Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn't have been happier with Chris and his team! From the first meeting (he accommodated us by meeting via FaceTime since we were planning our wedding from San Diego) we could tell that he was going to be great. Chris is very organized and detailed which put us at ease as we were planning the big day. His event planning forms helped us with planning the entire day. The DJ was one thing that we knew we wouldn't have to stress about. He worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors, and couldn’t have been more professional. Chris did great at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. He had a good feel for the type of music that we wanted based off of the few songs we requested and kept the timeline of the day moving perfectly. When it came time for dancing he absolutely nailed it! He had the dance floor full from the first song to the last, and always had the perfect song playing. We got so many comments from our guests about how they have never seen a dance floor at a wedding that never had a down moment. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I recommend The Wedding DJ to anyone that will listen. If Chris or one of his other DJ's is available for your event you would be crazy to book someone else. 11 out of 10!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Jess

Jess Oglesbee · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent!

I met these guys at the Chico Bridal show and their energetic personalities drew me to their booth where I chatted with DJ Chris Jensen. We were hooked and booked within ten minutes of speaking with them. The wedding was still a year out, but they didn't forget about us and were quick to respond with any questions we might have had through our planning process.

The day of, Chris was there, in the rain, setting his equipment up in our tent. Aside from the main events, my now husband and I didn't have any major requests so Chris was free to play what he felt was appropriate (including songs about rain and storms which we appreciated the humor!) Our theme was a blend of traditional meets Disney so he also played a mix of Disney instrumentals as well, which we LOVED. He was super easy to work with, had an outstanding attitude, and we had such a great time through our whole wedding! You will NOT be disappointed booking through The Wedding DJ Company!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jaskra

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2017

The Wedding DJ Company was the first vendor we talked to at the Chico Wedding Show. At the end of that conversation, we had decided that they were exactly what we wanted for our day. Chris Frankovich, the owner, was our MC/DJ. His professional and upbeat manner from that first day was seen throughout the entire process leading up to wedding and on the day of. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Chris' attention to detail and enthusiasm made our wedding not only smooth-sailing, but an absolute blast. The sound quality for both the ceremony and the reception was top notch; we had no complaints from our family that they couldn't hear. There have been endless comments from our friends and family on how awesome our DJ was and how much fun they had. The fun we had that night on the dance floor has become an amazing memory and I'm looking forward to watching it through our videography in the years to come. Thank you!

Sent on 04/10/2018
  • --

Holly and Jarrell · Married on 09/17/2017

As the kids would say "My wedding was lit". And, not just because we had over 20 up lights that went were set to our theme and then went with the music when the dancing really got started, but because Chris did an amazing job. Due to our work schedule, our first meeting with Chris was via a skype call at 9pm at night. My wife and I, immediately new Chris would be able to keep the party going and wouldn't need us to direct him on when/what music to play. On a side note, we both also liked that the name of his company was straight to the point and not trying to be clever with any puns or clever titles. He provides a music planning packet that makes the entire process so easy. Additionally, he gives you the ability to pay in installments of your choice leading up to your big day. We literally don't have enough nice words to say about Chris and his company. I highly recommend Chris and the Wedding DJ Company.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

Chris did an absolutely amazing job for my daughter's wedding. Everything went so incredibly smooth. The song choices were perfect and his emceeing was amazing. I would highly recommend using The Wedding DJ Company!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris was amazing! He had a great packet that helped up pick out all of the music for our special day. He was constantly checking in with us and making sure our wedding was everything we wanted.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Brenda · Married on 04/29/2017

Great response time hearing back from the company. They answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Gianna · Married on 10/22/2016

These are the BEST guys to work with! We had the pleasure of working with both Chris and Jackson! They are both phenomenal and go above and beyond! Jackson actually hosted our Wedding and we received so many compliments on how he kept the night going! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Brianne · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris Jensen DJ'd our wedding 10/8/2016 and he did a fantastic job. Words cannot express how thankful I am for him being able to come out. I originally had booked a different DJ, but he cancelled on me the WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING. Luckily Chris was available and got the contract out and all the info, he even matched the price I had agreed to with the flake DJ. I think Chris worked out much better than the flake DJ would have honestly. He even threw in the uplighting for no charge and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone loved him and I am still hearing from guests what a great time they had and how the DJ rocked it! He really did. From coordinating everything so it ran smoothly and efficiently to some pretty awesome song choices. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. I don't think my wedding could've gone any better! Thank you Chris!! :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

E · Married on 07/23/2016

Chris at The Wedding DJ was SO AMAZING!! People are still telling me how great a DJ he was. Chris was incredibly responsive, professional, easy-going and fun. He listened to what we wanted and listened to what our guests wanted as well. He was a great MC as well as a DJ and made sure our day moved smoothly. I 100% recommend this company!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Aleia · Married on 06/11/2016

We were THRILLED with Jackson as our wedding DJ. He was so friendly and personable, yet also incredibly professional and helpful during both the wedding planning and the actual event itself. He definitely went the extra mile to make sure my husband and I were happy with our wedding DJ services, and at one point he even ran to get us water as we were greeting all our guests. It was a simple gesture that meant a lot. Jackson was able to create an awesome playlist that perfectly fit our theme and the mood of the party, and people were dancing until the very last song was played. Overall, the Wedding DJ Company was easy to work with and were priced very competitively for their services, and we would highly recommend them (especially Jackson!) to any and all future couples!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Jana · Married on 05/27/2016

Chris was great! He was like having a second wedding coordinator. He was very professional and extremely accommodating to a lot of the special circumstances we had. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/12/2016