The Wedding Agent Reviews

The Wedding Agent 7
  • Tarah

Tarah · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Mia is incredible!

I received constant compliments on how beautiful my wedding was! I planned the whole day from across the country and Mia made it so easy to get everything taken care of.

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Tarah, it was so amazing seeing you as a Bride. Please don't be a stranger and stop in and see us for your next event! Glad you love everything including the Chiavari Chairs!!

Jeannine · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent service, beautiful decor, effectively executed our vision

Mia made our vision a reality and some!! Guests were blown away by the elegance of the room for our daughter's wedding. The ivory and gold chair with lucite table and lighting backdrop were a hit as well. Thank you for making our vision a reality! Perfect in every way.

Sent on 02/17/2019

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Jeanne, Thank you very much for your wonderful review your wedding was spectacular and your daughters dress was beyond amazing. You are wonderful to work with your whole family was the best! It all came together so amazingly and I am starting to see professional pictures of the event! Thank you again and keep us in mind for your next event!
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 12/08/2018

Mia is great at what she does

I met with Mia at a bridal show and chose her because of her amazing and unique centerpieces and rentals. She had some of the most GORGEOUS items I had ever seen. She was very familiar with the Statler and had great ideas on how to set everything up. Her pricing was reasonable considering the quality of product we had received that you could not get anywhere else. I was very specific that I did not want flowers, but rather glamorous crystal and gold. The options she had to offer was so beyond what I could expect. She was very quick with responses and took care of everything perfectly. I had originally booked the diamond aisle runner for my ceremony and at my final meeting, the venue told me I was not allowed to use it. I contacted Mia immediately and she made a quick suggestion of something I could swap it out for which was awesome. She was great at making sure all my counts of items were accurate and made my wedding look absolutely stunning. And the best part was that I didn't have to worry about setting everything up on my own. Would totally recommend The Wedding Agent to anyone looking for centerpieces/backdrops/etc.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    The Wedding Agent 8
    The Wedding Agent 9
    The Wedding Agent 10

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Hi Aly!!! Ohh your pictures are spectacular thank you so much for the wonderful review it was my complete pleasure to be a part of your day thank you so much. Reading this is very heartwarming !! I do strive to bring unique items to the Buffalo area that nobody else carries!

Sylvia Virtuoso · Married on 11/17/2018

Mother of the Bride

Mia is great to work with, has fabulous skill in her work, makes dreams come true!!

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Sylvia it’s been a pleasure working with all of the events with in your family. Please keep us in mind for future needs! You are such a pleasure to work for
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/17/2018

It's all in the Details -- and they have it all!

The Wedding Agent was the BEST DECISION I could have ever made for my wedding décor! I’m all about the details, and if you’re wanting to really make your wedding or event come alive, I highly and absolutely recommend her. High quality products, HUMONGOUS inventory, and so easy to work with! And what I love most about it is that all I had to do was pick out what I wanted, give her the quantities, and she did the rest of the work -- Everything was set up and ready to go when my guests got there and her team came and tore down that night when the reception was over. Being able to spend time and celebrate with my bridesmaids and family instead of trying to figure out who was to set up what when and then packing it up at the end of the reception – it was so relieving that I didn’t have to do any of that and could just enjoy myself!

All my guests kept telling me how it was the fanciest wedding they had ever attended, and I know a lot of that was because of the décor I selected. The Wedding Agent had everything that I needed for my 1920’s/Gatsby inspired wedding: vintage style charger plates, really elegant black floor length Damask linen (our venue included chivari chairs and you could see the table legs even when they put their linen on – super tacky!), tall feather centerpieces that lit up, gold sequin linens for our head table, and opulent candelabras which I was able to use for both my ceremony & reception décor. You absolutely NEED to see her showroom – there is no way you can’t find what you are looking for!

The Wedding Agent 11
    The Wedding Agent 12

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Audrey, I don’t know what to say. Your wedding was just spectacular and you looked absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for the beautiful review

Nick Capozzi · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

We worked with Mia for our wedding this past November and I don't have enough good things to say about the experience! Mia was fairly priced and the attention to detail and quality of the products was better than what we found looking at other similar vendors. Her inventory was massive, so many options to choose from. My wife had a good time selecting the perfect items to match the theme we were going for. It was easy for us to pick out what we wanted and Mia took care of the rest. Highly recommend her company for your wedding details!

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Nick my pleasure. Your wedding was beautiful. You have an absolutely wonderful beautiful bride and I wish you two the best!

Grace e Bearden · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful!

It was absolutely beautiful!!! And, added bonus, I didn't have to help set up or tear down like I've had to do at so many friend's weddings! I would highly recommend them!

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you so much it’s a pleasure of mine being a part of your day! We love being full service so you don’t have to worry about a thing! I am so glad you enjoyed thank you for the wonderful review
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 11/17/2018

Mia Makes it Happen!

Mia did a fabulous job with her amazing centerpieces creating the prohibition era my daughter was going for. She has a stunning array of items to choose from, the creative talent to bring to life what a bride is envisioning, and the professionalism to pull it all off and with time to spare.

• jcdb

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Didn’t have to worry about a thing

Had a great experience with the Wedding Agent. They did a mobile ceremony backdrop for us plus cake stands for our dessert station. I didn’t have to worry about a thing as they handled every detail with set up and break down. It looked fabulous and I didn’t even know they were there.

• Liz

Liz · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfectly Perfect!

Everything was absolutely wonderful!!! The up lighting gave the venue the exact ambiance that I was hoping for, and the back drop of twinkle light with the diamond beads ended up being the most perfect back drop for pictures and our sweetheart table. It was all so perfectly perfect!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    The Wedding Agent 13
    The Wedding Agent 14
    The Wedding Agent 15

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Liz. Such a drop dead gorgeous Bride! It was an honor and pleasure! So glad you enjoyed 💕

Elizabeth Grady · Married on 09/26/2018

Beyond Excellent!

From start to finish, Mia is a joy to work with from creating your concept, to logistics and installation. She is every busy event planners dream to have someone like her available to work as hard as you do to get your vision done. I highly recommend her for whatever event budget you might have.

The Wedding Agent 16
    The Wedding Agent 17

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Liz, you are as amazing as they come! I truly look forward to every single event! See you soon!!

Nathaniel Gagliardi · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Wedding

The Wedding Agent was immensely helpful when it came to my wedding. They made it so easy every step of the way and did a tremendous job on the day of. I couldn't have asked for better service.

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Nathaniel! It was our turn pleasure to plan you amazing day!! Please keep us in mind for any other events.

Janelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Mia was amazing to work with. Her decor was amazing. This was the best wedding experience.. easy nice and on top of her game. Thank you to u and yr team love janelle

Sent on 07/07/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Janelle. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments it was my absolute pleasure to work with you you are wonderful! Your family and everybody what a wonderful group... and it was our pleasure we are so happy that you were pleased !

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Mia was fantastic to work with! She immediately understood my vision but wasn’t too pushy with her recommendations. I even ended up adding glitzy head table linens a few days before the wedding without difficulty. I would highly recommend The Wedding Agent to any bride!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    The Wedding Agent 18
    The Wedding Agent 19
    The Wedding Agent 20

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you very much Lauren and it’s an honor to be a part of your day. I am so glad you were pleased with our services that is my ultimate goal my clients are number one priority and I’m glad that you felt that way. Thank you for taking the time to leave wonderful review I wish you all of the luck in the world.

Michelle · Married on 01/13/2018

Mia went above and beyond to ensure the bride had an impeccable special day ! She left no stone unturned to provide exquisite detail that left everyone in awe !

Sent on 01/17/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was my Pleasure to do Aunt Gloria's wedding!! I had a ton of fun! We will see you at your next event!

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

The Wedding Agent did a wonderful job decorating for our wedding! Mia was extremely patient with us when we were deciding which products to use, and helped us to put together colors in a way that looked spectacular. Our wedding colors were purple and red, so we were concerned about the hall looking gaudy with those two colors together, but that was not at all the case. With Mia's guidance, the hall looked absolutely gorgeous, the colors of the napkins, table runners, chair covers, and chair bows were vibrant and made the reception hall look magical while still tasteful.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Wedding Agent 21

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Christine! Thank you! It was GORGEOUS! We worked with the staff so effortlessly! My team and I were there to show them what colors go where..we tweaked a few arrangements to make it all come together in a classy and amazing way! Im glad you enjoyed and THANK YOU for your 5-star review!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

I first met Mia at a bridal show when I was looking for a rental company to rent chair covers and centerpieces from. I decided to set up a meeting with her at her beautiful shop. When I first walked into her shop I couldn't believe how beautiful all the rental decor was. We talked for a while about what I was envisioning for my wedding. My husband and I wanted to have a fall wedding. She pointed me in the right direction for centerpieces and told me I could add pumpkins and leaves to the tables to give it more of a fall look and I agreeded that it was a great idea. She made me feel so much better about the decor and everything was finally coming together. She also helped me with invitations and place cards which turned out so nice and I got so many compliments from my family and friends. I give The Wedding Agent more than 5 stars because Mia was honest and never stirred me in the wrong direction and all the decor I rented turned out so amazingly beautiful. I got so many compliments from my family and friends about how nice the centerpieces, chair covers, backdrop, head table decor and table linens were. Thank you again for everything. I will miss working with you and I will recommend The Wedding Agent to every bride looking for a rental company for their wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Hi Laura it was such a pleasure working with you. I loved your theme and all the little details involved really came together. Please don’t be a stranger and stop by and say hi one of these days! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your day

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

Mia did such a wonderful job with my wedding. She is extremely helpful and easy to get ahold of. Her girls that help are also very reliable. She will do anything you need to make your day perfect! Her candelabras and charger plates were the perfect finishing touches that elevated the whole look of my wedding. So glad I was able to work with her!

Jen · Married on 07/22/2017

I was so beyond happy that I decided to choose The Wedding Agent for my wedding needs! Mia completely catered to my individual needs and was so helpful. The linens that I chose for my tables were one of a kind and were something that I always dreamed of, but never knew existed. Mia also provided our center pieces which were AMAZING. The candelabras were something else. They looked stunning! Her professionalism was top notch and I really appreciated how she made sure to keep my stress as low as she could when figuring our deliveries and such. She worked wonderfully with our florist and I couldn't recommend The Wedding Agent enough! Fantastic!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you so much for your review your wedding was absolutely spectacular I am glad you enjoyed and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day!

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2016

Mia did a wonderful job of helping me decide on the perfect centerpieces and table runners. When my needs changed, she was flexible. Her service was superb and many of my guests commented on how beautifully the tables were arranged.

Sent on 10/09/2016

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Jenna!!! Thank you so much it was our pleasure being any part of your day!

Joelle · Married on 08/06/2016

We rented chair covers and sashes for our wedding ceremony. They had a huge selection and were very flexible. They dropped off and set up so we didn't have to worry about anything. A great value and the chairs were beautiful! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Joelle! Its a true honor to be a part of your day in any way. Thank you very much!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/23/2016

Mia worked with us for decorations at the ceremony and reception location. She provided lanterns over the dance floor that were gorgeous! For the ceremony, she provided a runner that changed the look of the venue for the better. At first we were a little surprised by the price but her and her team did such a wonderful job we believe it was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/31/2016

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Gabrielle thank you so much. We have a very hard working team! It was our pleasure

Elyse · Married on 07/16/2016

Mia was absolutely wonderful to work with! We had our wedding at the Statler and the room looked stunning with every detail from The Wedding Agent. Mia responds to every phone call/email in a timely manner. We also ordered our invitations and they were amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2016

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Elyse it was a true pleasure to work with you!

We rented chair covers from The Wedding Agent and had a great experience. They were transparent with pricing, had a good selection and were flexible when we made a last-minute change to our requested style. Mia is efficient and easy to work with. It was so nice to simply book the covers and know that they would take care of coordinating all the details with the venue. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2015

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you...yes we make it fun AND easy!

Joyce · Married on 10/24/2014

Mia was amazing. The peace of mind that comes with working with a professional like The Weddding Agent is worth every penny. The head tables and cake table were skirted beautifully and adorned with beautiful brooches and the isle at the church lined with crystal chandoliers! Gorgeous. Thank you so much for making this day even more memorable:)