The Wedding Agent Reviews

The Wedding Agent 6
The Wedding Agent 7

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2019

Quinceanera

Mia was such a pleasure to work with. I loved that she was just as excited as I was from the moment I walked into her shop til the day of my event. She is professional, kind, and caring. I went to her after dealing with a horrible person and THANK GOD I did because she saved my decor. Everything she has is gorgeous! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Bonnie Striegel · Married on 06/29/2019

No worries

Wedding agent was great! Everything we rented from Mia was dropped off day of wedding and set up exactly how we wanted! Mia also picked everything up! It was a lot off of our plate to not worry about pick-up, set-up, and drop off! Everything we rented was beautiful!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Jose · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Mia

Mia, you did an amazing job with that ballroom. Your designs and decorations were so tastefully done. You are very professional and understanding to my taste, which is simple and elegance, classy. When men that are guest at a wedding compliments the prettinest of a venue saying how pretty everything looks it means something!! So thank you again Mia. We will be recommending you.
    Mr. & Mrs. MacFarlane

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Tarah

Tarah · Married on 06/21/2019

Mia is incredible!

I received constant compliments on how beautiful my wedding was! I planned the whole day from across the country and Mia made it so easy to get everything taken care of.

Sent on 10/24/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Tarah, it was so amazing seeing you as a Bride. Please don't be a stranger and stop in and see us for your next event! Glad you love everything including the Chiavari Chairs!!

Leah Rivas · Married on 06/14/2019

Your vision can become a reality ....

The Wedding Agent has everything one could ever need for their event. Mia’s new store is very inviting and clean. Mia helped us create the perfect Hollywood themed senior prom with color suggestions and centerpieces that flowed with our venue. Mia has great experience with different venues and her opinion should be trusted and valued.
    Mia is extremely flexible and was very receptive to my questions and requests.
    I would recommend The Wedding Agent to anyone who truly wants to see their vision become a reality.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    The Wedding Agent 8
    The Wedding Agent 9
    The Wedding Agent 10
    The Wedding Agent 11
    The Wedding Agent 12
    The Wedding Agent 13

Julie Muskopf · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent service beautiful work!

I use her year after year for my prom centerpieces!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Grady · Married on 05/23/2019

Phenomenal!

Mia has an incredible eye for detail and doing things right! She has an excellent selection of quality items that makes a difference on the look and feel of your event.
    Seriously, as an event designer for a busy college, I don’t know what I would do without her. She makes every event we do come to life. I might design the events, but she makes them a reality and I know she can do that for every crazy request i throw at her.
    If you want your event design and decor done right, call The Wedding Agent. Mia’s got you!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    The Wedding Agent 20
    The Wedding Agent 21
    The Wedding Agent 22

The Wedding Agent's reply:

LIZ! What can I say. You are an incredible inspiration and I absolutely love doing events with you. Thank you so much xo
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!

The Wedding Agent really made my wedding. During the planning process, I knew that decor was going to be one of the most important things and where I wanted the most attention to detail. Mia made the planning so easy. Her social media was inspiring, which is how I determined how to decorate my head table. She also helped me narrow down uplighting color, specialty linens, and gorgeous center pieces; all of which tied together so nicely and really made my reception glamorous. She was friendly, motivated, engaging, and enthusiastic. She provided me with updates during set up and she checked in with me at the end of the night to make sure I was happy. She also threw some surprises in there, which did not go unnoticed and was greatly appreciated. The wedding agent made my wedding magical!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jeannine · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent service, beautiful decor, effectively executed our vision

Mia made our vision a reality and some!! Guests were blown away by the elegance of the room for our daughter's wedding. The ivory and gold chair with lucite table and lighting backdrop were a hit as well. Thank you for making our vision a reality! Perfect in every way.

Sent on 01/31/2019

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Jeanne, Thank you very much for your wonderful review your wedding was spectacular and your daughters dress was beyond amazing. You are wonderful to work with your whole family was the best! It all came together so amazingly and I am starting to see professional pictures of the event! Thank you again and keep us in mind for your next event!
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 12/08/2018

Mia is great at what she does

I met with Mia at a bridal show and chose her because of her amazing and unique centerpieces and rentals. She had some of the most GORGEOUS items I had ever seen. She was very familiar with the Statler and had great ideas on how to set everything up. Her pricing was reasonable considering the quality of product we had received that you could not get anywhere else. I was very specific that I did not want flowers, but rather glamorous crystal and gold. The options she had to offer was so beyond what I could expect. She was very quick with responses and took care of everything perfectly. I had originally booked the diamond aisle runner for my ceremony and at my final meeting, the venue told me I was not allowed to use it. I contacted Mia immediately and she made a quick suggestion of something I could swap it out for which was awesome. She was great at making sure all my counts of items were accurate and made my wedding look absolutely stunning. And the best part was that I didn't have to worry about setting everything up on my own. Would totally recommend The Wedding Agent to anyone looking for centerpieces/backdrops/etc.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    The Wedding Agent 23
    The Wedding Agent 24
    The Wedding Agent 25

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Hi Aly!!! Ohh your pictures are spectacular thank you so much for the wonderful review it was my complete pleasure to be a part of your day thank you so much. Reading this is very heartwarming !! I do strive to bring unique items to the Buffalo area that nobody else carries!

Sylvia Virtuoso · Married on 11/17/2018

Mother of the Bride

Mia is great to work with, has fabulous skill in her work, makes dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Sylvia it’s been a pleasure working with all of the events with in your family. Please keep us in mind for future needs! You are such a pleasure to work for
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/17/2018

It's all in the Details -- and they have it all!

The Wedding Agent was the BEST DECISION I could have ever made for my wedding décor! I’m all about the details, and if you’re wanting to really make your wedding or event come alive, I highly and absolutely recommend her. High quality products, HUMONGOUS inventory, and so easy to work with! And what I love most about it is that all I had to do was pick out what I wanted, give her the quantities, and she did the rest of the work -- Everything was set up and ready to go when my guests got there and her team came and tore down that night when the reception was over. Being able to spend time and celebrate with my bridesmaids and family instead of trying to figure out who was to set up what when and then packing it up at the end of the reception – it was so relieving that I didn’t have to do any of that and could just enjoy myself!

All my guests kept telling me how it was the fanciest wedding they had ever attended, and I know a lot of that was because of the décor I selected. The Wedding Agent had everything that I needed for my 1920’s/Gatsby inspired wedding: vintage style charger plates, really elegant black floor length Damask linen (our venue included chivari chairs and you could see the table legs even when they put their linen on – super tacky!), tall feather centerpieces that lit up, gold sequin linens for our head table, and opulent candelabras which I was able to use for both my ceremony & reception décor. You absolutely NEED to see her showroom – there is no way you can’t find what you are looking for!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    The Wedding Agent 26
    The Wedding Agent 27

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Audrey, I don’t know what to say. Your wedding was just spectacular and you looked absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for the beautiful review

Nick Capozzi · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

We worked with Mia for our wedding this past November and I don't have enough good things to say about the experience! Mia was fairly priced and the attention to detail and quality of the products was better than what we found looking at other similar vendors. Her inventory was massive, so many options to choose from. My wife had a good time selecting the perfect items to match the theme we were going for. It was easy for us to pick out what we wanted and Mia took care of the rest. Highly recommend her company for your wedding details!

Sent on 01/15/2019

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Nick my pleasure. Your wedding was beautiful. You have an absolutely wonderful beautiful bride and I wish you two the best!

Grace e Bearden · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful!

It was absolutely beautiful!!! And, added bonus, I didn't have to help set up or tear down like I've had to do at so many friend's weddings! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/16/2019

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you so much it’s a pleasure of mine being a part of your day! We love being full service so you don’t have to worry about a thing! I am so glad you enjoyed thank you for the wonderful review
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 11/17/2018

Mia Makes it Happen!

Mia did a fabulous job with her amazing centerpieces creating the prohibition era my daughter was going for. She has a stunning array of items to choose from, the creative talent to bring to life what a bride is envisioning, and the professionalism to pull it all off and with time to spare.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • jcdb

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Didn’t have to worry about a thing

Had a great experience with the Wedding Agent. They did a mobile ceremony backdrop for us plus cake stands for our dessert station. I didn’t have to worry about a thing as they handled every detail with set up and break down. It looked fabulous and I didn’t even know they were there.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfectly Perfect!

Everything was absolutely wonderful!!! The up lighting gave the venue the exact ambiance that I was hoping for, and the back drop of twinkle light with the diamond beads ended up being the most perfect back drop for pictures and our sweetheart table. It was all so perfectly perfect!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    The Wedding Agent 28
    The Wedding Agent 29
    The Wedding Agent 30

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Liz. Such a drop dead gorgeous Bride! It was an honor and pleasure! So glad you enjoyed 💕

Elizabeth Grady · Married on 09/26/2018

Beyond Excellent!

From start to finish, Mia is a joy to work with from creating your concept, to logistics and installation. She is every busy event planners dream to have someone like her available to work as hard as you do to get your vision done. I highly recommend her for whatever event budget you might have.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Wedding Agent 31
    The Wedding Agent 32

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Liz, you are as amazing as they come! I truly look forward to every single event! See you soon!!

Nathaniel Gagliardi · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Wedding

The Wedding Agent was immensely helpful when it came to my wedding. They made it so easy every step of the way and did a tremendous job on the day of. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you Nathaniel! It was our turn pleasure to plan you amazing day!! Please keep us in mind for any other events.

Janelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Mia was amazing to work with. Her decor was amazing. This was the best wedding experience.. easy nice and on top of her game. Thank you to u and yr team love janelle

Sent on 07/07/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Janelle. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments it was my absolute pleasure to work with you you are wonderful! Your family and everybody what a wonderful group... and it was our pleasure we are so happy that you were pleased !

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Mia was fantastic to work with! She immediately understood my vision but wasn’t too pushy with her recommendations. I even ended up adding glitzy head table linens a few days before the wedding without difficulty. I would highly recommend The Wedding Agent to any bride!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    The Wedding Agent 33
    The Wedding Agent 34
    The Wedding Agent 35

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you very much Lauren and it’s an honor to be a part of your day. I am so glad you were pleased with our services that is my ultimate goal my clients are number one priority and I’m glad that you felt that way. Thank you for taking the time to leave wonderful review I wish you all of the luck in the world.

Michelle · Married on 01/13/2018

Mia went above and beyond to ensure the bride had an impeccable special day ! She left no stone unturned to provide exquisite detail that left everyone in awe !

Sent on 01/17/2018

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was my Pleasure to do Aunt Gloria's wedding!! I had a ton of fun! We will see you at your next event!

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

The Wedding Agent did a wonderful job decorating for our wedding! Mia was extremely patient with us when we were deciding which products to use, and helped us to put together colors in a way that looked spectacular. Our wedding colors were purple and red, so we were concerned about the hall looking gaudy with those two colors together, but that was not at all the case. With Mia's guidance, the hall looked absolutely gorgeous, the colors of the napkins, table runners, chair covers, and chair bows were vibrant and made the reception hall look magical while still tasteful.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Wedding Agent 36

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Christine! Thank you! It was GORGEOUS! We worked with the staff so effortlessly! My team and I were there to show them what colors go where..we tweaked a few arrangements to make it all come together in a classy and amazing way! Im glad you enjoyed and THANK YOU for your 5-star review!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

I first met Mia at a bridal show when I was looking for a rental company to rent chair covers and centerpieces from. I decided to set up a meeting with her at her beautiful shop. When I first walked into her shop I couldn't believe how beautiful all the rental decor was. We talked for a while about what I was envisioning for my wedding. My husband and I wanted to have a fall wedding. She pointed me in the right direction for centerpieces and told me I could add pumpkins and leaves to the tables to give it more of a fall look and I agreeded that it was a great idea. She made me feel so much better about the decor and everything was finally coming together. She also helped me with invitations and place cards which turned out so nice and I got so many compliments from my family and friends. I give The Wedding Agent more than 5 stars because Mia was honest and never stirred me in the wrong direction and all the decor I rented turned out so amazingly beautiful. I got so many compliments from my family and friends about how nice the centerpieces, chair covers, backdrop, head table decor and table linens were. Thank you again for everything. I will miss working with you and I will recommend The Wedding Agent to every bride looking for a rental company for their wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017

The Wedding Agent's reply:

Hi Laura it was such a pleasure working with you. I loved your theme and all the little details involved really came together. Please don’t be a stranger and stop by and say hi one of these days! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your day