The Warrington Reviews

187 | Warrington, PA

187 Reviews for The Warrington

• Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 06/05/2015

Getting married at the Warrington Country Club was the best decision we made for our wedding! We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day, they take care of everything! I dropped off a box of reception items (cake topper, toasting glasses, guest book, etc.) the day before the wedding, and everything was set up better than I had even imagined. We had our ceremony outside too, and it was perfect. They were available to answer every question I had through the planning process, no matter how small. The recent renovations are gorgeous. We received so many compliments on the venue, especially the food! Usually wedding food is mediocre, but this was one of the best tasting meals I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend the Warrington!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Christen · Married on 05/24/2015

We had our wedding at the Warrington Country Club on May 24th. They recently remodeled the front of the building and the lobby, which was finished for our wedding and looks very modern! We used the garden for our ceremony, which felt intimate and was beautiful with all of the flowers and big trees. The food was delicious and the staff were truly wonderful. They checked in with us throughout the wedding to make sure everything was going well and to see if we needed anything. They are pros! Everything went very smoothly and we really appreciated their thoroughness with the questions they asked beforehand and the rehearsal. We live out of state, but Tyler and Kathy were incredibly helpful and accomodating with working with us from afar. The food was delicious and the Crystal Room was lovely. The wedding package they offered was the most inclusive package we found and it was affordable, which is hard to come by! We are so thrilled with our experience at the WCC, it is a beautiful venue with wonderful staff. I would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

Warrington Country Club is hands down the BEST wedding venue in the area! We looked at a total of 10-12 different venues and WCC stood out in so many ways above the rest. Tyler and Kathy were a pleasure to work with and were so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Linda was our wedding coordinator the day of our wedding, and she was also amazing and made sure everything went smoothly. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves, and even checked in with our guests throughout the evening to see if they needed anything. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything we had hoped for, and that is all thanks to the staff at WCC. They are extremely professional and really just fun to work with. Their wedding packages were the most inclusive and affordable packages we found, and Tyler worked with us to make adjustments so we could stay within our budget. The food was AMAZING, and we didnt even get to eat too much! The recent remodel in the front foyer is so classy and makes the venue look even more beautiful! We literally can not say enough good things about WCC. And since our wedding, our guests have been raving about the amazing food, attentive staff, and beautiful facilities. We wish we could relive our wedding day all over again and would do it at the WCC in a heartbeat! We will continue to send any future Mr.&Mrs. to WCC!! Thank you so much for everything!

-Jess and Steve Kelly

Sent on 09/15/2015

Superb! We can't believe how thorough and smooth everything went for our wedding. Warrington Country Club is a beautiful venue and everyone was talking about how lovely it was!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Alanna · Married on 12/27/2014

All I can say is WOW! The Warrington Country Club was absolutely amazing when it came to our December wedding. From Day 1, Tyler and his staff were so accommodating. I knew after our first meeting that the Warrington Country Club would be where we would have our dream wedding. Chef John is unbelievable! Not only did he overly please my Italian Mother, but he really worked with us on the menu. He even put together a "Philly station" at the end of the night that consisted of soft pretzels, tasty cakes, and cheesesteaks! (both chicken and beef). My guests still rave about the "Philly Station" to this day! The food is amazing, the ambiance is beautiful, and it is located in the middle of so many places to take awesome pictures (and even there you can take beautiful pictures!!) Everyone danced all night and left full and happy. There is not one thing I would change about our wedding- it should be the best day of your life and ours truly was! I owe it all to the Warrington and would HIGHLY recommend it. You would make a mistake not to have your special day there.

Sent on 12/23/2015

April · Married on 12/12/2014

We recently had our wedding at wcc and was very happy with everything! The price you paid for the package you received was fabulous! They also provide a wedding coordinator (I forget what her name is!) for the night of and she really kept the night running smooth, had everything set up to your liking and had it all cleaned up before you could even blink. The team there work very well together and I highly recommend wcc. The only thing we were not thrilled with was the cheese display during cocktail hour. Save the money and just do the butlered hors d'Oeuvres!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2014

BEST venue in Bucks County- My wedding was so perfect and the service we received was exceptional. Tyler, Kathy, and Linda were very helpful and attentive. The food was amazing and the decor was great. WCC made our planning as low-maintenance as can be and everything was simply perfect on the day of our wedding! I had several guests tell me it was the best wedding reception they'd ever attended. I highly recommend this venue!- Jess & Kyle

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jenna · Married on 10/24/2014

The staff at WCC were great! Chef John was wonderful in customizing a menu for us to accommodate gluten free diets. Our wedding coordinator, Jen, was awesome! She took care of everything for us on the wedding day and gave great advice so we could enjoy ourselves. Everyone commented on how amazing and delicious the food was (the butternut squash soup was to die for!). The bartenders were great too! Our guest were very pleased with the selection of beverages and the bartenders skill in making specialty cocktails. The venue was gorgeous, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2014

WOW- This is the first word that comes to mind went looking back at our wedding day! The Warrington Country club blew us away with exceptional service, quality, professionalism, and flexibility! Tyler and Kathy were so helpful and attentive to ensure that my husband and I were able to have the wedding that we always envisioned! Tyler went above and beyond to accommodate my MANY requests and ideas! He truly made our special day a fairy tale. The food was unbelievable- guests are still raving about how wonderful the food was- and there was A LOT of food. We could not have imagined a more magical experience. Thank you Warrington Country Club for making our wedding such a memorable event!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Brandy · Married on 09/06/2014

I'm so happy we found this venue! My wedding day was so perfect (despite the rain)! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating. All of my guests told me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Definitely the best value and price out there, and the staff really knows how to take some of the stress away from the bride! Thanks to all who helped make my movie themed wedding beautiful, seamless, and so much fun!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Our wedding celebration at the Warrington Country Club was simply amazing!!!! From the first day we decided to stop by to see the venue we fell in love with their rooms and how amazing their customer service was. Our coordinator was Patricia, and she was the best! She always answered all of our questions and made us feel simply amazing with our wedding planning! Warrington Country Club always gave us the feeling that everything was going to be perfect and flawless! On our wedding day everything was just like that…simply perfect! They never said no to any of our requests. All the planning went smoothly, always going above and beyond to make sure our special day was the best day of our lives! We met our wedding coordinator Jenn that day when we arrived for pictures and she was simply amazing!!!! She made sure at all times that we were happy with how everything was going. She had everything under control. We absolutely loved working with her!!

Our guests loved the cocktail room and still compliment about how beautiful the garden, the cocktail room and reception room were. All we heard after the wedding, and are still hearing from our guests, is just how delicious the food was, how beautiful the venue was and what amazing customer service all the staff had at ALL TIMES during our reception!

We woke up the next day after the wedding feeling like we wanted to have our reception all over again, it was just perfect and soooooo much fun! :)

We want to thank all the staff at the Warrington Country Club for being part of our special day! Thank you so much for making our day exactly what we had dreamed it to be! We will be forever thankful!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Krysta · Married on 07/11/2014

We recently had our wedding at the Warrington Country Club on 7/11/14. Everything was FANTASTIC. Patricia and Kathy were so wonderful to work with and Linda did a phenomenal job running everything on the day of. They made sure that not only myself and my husband had everything we needed but also our parents. The food was great and all of our guests were raving about how beautiful everything was. It truly was the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Heidi · Married on 06/14/2014

We had a beautiful wedding in the garden! Everything was perfect and the staff was professional, attentive, fun, and perfection. A special thank you to Kathy, Tracy, and Patricia for all your help. It was so beautiful and simple....it was perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Beautiful venue, affordable and excellent quality wedding package. Guests loved the food and the overall experience! The package format allows for easy, stress-free planning with multiple options to personalize your day. Easy to contact and rapid responses to questions, very kind people to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Taryn · Married on 05/31/2014

We had our reception here 2 weeks ago and we had an amazing night! Tyler, Patricia & Kathy are amazing! The food was delicious and everything went perfect! The wedge wood room is absolutely gorgeous. We would recommend WCC to all of our friends and family for the future; we enjoyed our night and were carefree thankfully to this amazing company and the people who work for them!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Joei · Married on 05/30/2014

Amazing place !!! So glad we picked them, food was amazing I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day they took care of everything.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Heather · Married on 05/09/2014

Loved everything about this place, and the people that I dealt with

Sent on 05/22/2014

Lynda · event on: 03/29/2014

We had a fabulous surprise party at the Warrington. It was fantastic! I could not say enough nice things about it. The food was not only delicious, but the presentation was amazing. Every little detail down to the napkins was spot on. Working with Patricia and Tyler was so easy. They were accommodating and helped me to plan one of the best parties we've ever had. Our friends couldn't stop talking about it. Definitely 5 STARS!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/22/2014

We absolutely loved the Warrington Country Club for our wedding! The staff was wonderful to work with. Our extremely organized planner, Patricia, delivered on all promises and made sure that we had the perfect day. We were married in the garden area, which was well-kept and set nicely. Our cocktail hour was in the Arbor room followed by the reception in the Wedgewood Ballroom. The food was terrific and ambiance, beautiful. Patricia and team made sure we had absolutely everything to make the day perfect. I cannot rave about this venue enough!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Susan · Married on 03/08/2014

WOW, they really did a great event for us. The value is unbelievable. Do not hesitate to use these folks. Very accommodating and on the ball.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Jack · Married on 03/08/2014

In one word, our experience was outstanding.
    The food, the venue, the service was second to none.
    We looked at at least 8 different venues and felt Warrington CC met all of our needs.
    Patricia and Kathy made the process so easy, any request we had was not an issue, whether it was an unusual seating arrangement for the ceremony, an added craft beer bar, any and all requests were met with a "We can do that", and they did.
    The food preparation, presentation and service was outstanding.
    The venue was updated with no signs of even the slightest wear and tear, and the staff could not do enough for us.
    The compliments are still rolling in from our guests and how impressed they were with Warrington CC.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Meridith · Married on 03/01/2014

We had our reception in the Crystal Room, and it was perfect for our winter wedding. I was drawn to Warrington Country Club because of the Crystal Room's beautiful fireplace (it looked AWESOME in our photos), and I was pleasantly surprised at what a great experience I had at Warrington. After visiting several other venues, I found Tyler at Warrington Country Club to be a breath of fresh air. He genuinely listened to our requests, and he and the Warrington staff did everything they could to make sure our wedding day was special. Because so much was included and they offered certain deals, we were able to stay significantly under budget.

On the wedding night we received compliments throughout the evening about how beautiful the venue looked, how delicious the food was, and how helpful the staff was. They truly were outstanding. Thank you so much for making us feel so special and making our day perfect!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Tom · Married on 01/04/2014

We were married on 1/4/14 at WCC and they exceeded our wildest expectations! From the beginning planning stages to executing our wedding, everything was perfect and they paid attention to every detail. Their vendor suggestions were tremendous and every one we chose we were thrilled with. Their team walked us through every step of the planning phase. For the price, this was a terrific value and you will not feel like you're doing a "budget" wedding. The food was incredible, and guests were raving about their meals. We were the first couple married in the Arbor Room. It's beautiful and works well for ceremonies or cocktail hour. The WCC was so flexible with us and allowed us to move to the bigger room since there wasn't another event going on that night. Every time we asked for something, it was never a problem. I cannot stress enough how much you should book with the WCC for your next event! They were incredible!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Bride and family very involved and thrilled with flexibility and attentiveness to detail by Warrington staff. Their referals for baker, florist, bridal party attire, DJ, photographer and others were extremely helpful in planning and timely flow of services leading up to event date. The wedding reception was handled flawlessly with emphasis on attention to detail. The service was excellent, timely and almost unnoticed and the meal selections were very tasty and delicious as mentioned by many attending. The experience could not have been any better and provided at a reasonable price. A+++

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

I'm slightly late on this but it needed to be done. If I could get married 10,000 more times, every one of them would be at Warrington CC and I wouldn't change a thing. The staff, food, service, etc was superb and to this day people still talk about it. You get do much bang for your buck, the property is beautiful, and Patricia Is beyond amazing. No need to look anywhere else.

Sent on 07/25/2014