The Warrington Reviews

187 | Warrington, PA

187 Reviews for The Warrington

Milton · Married on 07/30/2016

Just want to say that my wife and I got married at this venue on July 30,2016 and it was everything that we ever dreamt it could've been. The whole staff was nothing but amazing. Tyler made sure everything went off without a hitch, everyone is still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. The food was outstanding and the place was decorated better then we ever could imagined. I just want to take the time out and thank everyone at the Warrington Country Club you guys made our dreams come true, you were very professional and the whole process was without any issues. Thank you so much, and we definitely recommend this place if you want a beautiful reception that will have people talking for years to come!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Johanna · Married on 07/17/2016

Choosing a wedding venue was one of the most difficult pieces of wedding planning, and I couldn't be happier we chose the Warrington Country Club. They were so easy to work with from the very beginning. Kathy was responsive to all of our emails and helped us plan the perfect day. She even allowed for an extra venue visit when my (future) in-laws came into town and wanted to see the location. Jen was our day-of coordinator and did a fabulous job. The entire day ran so smoothly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The food was absolutely incredible, and it's the biggest compliment I've been receiving from guests. One guest commented that the waiter service during cocktail hour was the best she had ever seen. We had special requests for the venue due to having a Jewish ceremony and they were accommodating and worked with us on every detail. I highly recommend this venue to couples looking for the perfect ceremony and reception location!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2016

I have been impressed with Warrington since day one. When we first looked at it as a possible venue choice I knew right away it was where I would be getting married. To start, Warrington includes so much for the price you pay. Cake, centerpieces, linens, and amazing food/liquor selections were one of the first things to grab us. As we got closer to the date I was in contact with Tyler Ford at Warrington almost daily. He was so quick to respond to my questions and so nice to me and my husband. On our wedding day Warrington continued to not disappoint. They provided us with our coordinator, Jen, who was an angel to us. She was so incredibly organized. She set up and broke down ALL of our decorations and seemed to remember every detail i told her. She orchestrated all of the big moments during the wedding (cutting the cake, entrances, etc) with ease. She even bustled my gown for me!!!!! The food was so great and the service (bar and food) was quick. EVERYONE was so nice to us and kept us so organized and made us feel so special. Do not hesitate to book Warrington CC.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Eryn · Married on 07/01/2016

We were extremely happy we choose Warrington Country Club for our wedding! I wish I could give them more stars!! We worked with Tyler and he was great!! The grounds are beautiful the ballroom looked better then I could have ever imagined!!! Everyone is still talking about how amazing the food was and being that we had 4 Chefs as guest they were even blown away how the food not only looked great but tastes great too!! Our wedding day was amazing and we are so thankful to Tyler and the whole staff at Warrington Country Club!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Devin · Married on 06/25/2016

We had our wedding here on June 25, 2016 and everything was beyond perfect. On our wedding day, our wedding coordinator really went out of her way to make sure we ate and enjoyed a drink. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy and enjoying themselves. The food from cocktail hour, dinner and dessert was fabulous.

I have nothing but good things to say. Thank you to all the amazing staff for a truly wonderful night I will never forget.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2016

We just had our wedding at Warrington Country Club last night and we were truly blown away by everything!!!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food, servers, venue, simply everything. Our coordinator made sure we ate and made sure we never felt uncomfortable or overwhelmed. This place was hands down, AMAZING!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Dan · Married on 05/29/2016

My wife and I got married at the Warrington Country Club in May 2016. We knew from our first meeting with Tyler and their staff that there was no better choice than the Warrington for our wedding! We were blown away by how beautiful the venue looked, how attentive the staff was, and how delicious the food was. Tyler and Linda were available throughout our entire wedding day and made sure that everyone was taken care of and everyone was having a great time!

From our outdoor ceremony, to cocktail hour in the Arbor Room, and our reception in the Wedgewood Ballroom, my wife and I could not have dreamed of a better wedding. Our guests continue to tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever attended. They accommodated every single one of our requests and truly provided us with an amazing wedding day. We had close to 200 people and the venue and dance floor were perfectly sized to fit everyone. The appetizers, entrees, desserts and food stations were absolutely phenomenal.

Thank you Tyler, Linda, and all of the amazing staff for making this the wedding of our dreams!

Dan and Michelle Weick

Sent on 05/31/2016

Dominique · Married on 05/07/2016

I couldn't imagine booking my wedding elsewhere. I looked at about 10 venues before stumbling upon the Warrington Country Club. The price was right, the team was amazing, and the venue was beautiful! We booked the Wedgewood Ballroom, and the Arbor Room for cocktails. We had our wedding in the outdoor garden, and it was so beautiful. The team put my mind at ease with any questions or concerns I had along the way. They were great with accommodating food allergies, as we had three very serious ones. And the food was DELICIOUS! Every single guest raved about the food. Serious bang for your buck with this venue!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/30/2016

Warrington Country Club was the first (and last) venue we looked at. It had everything we were looking for! The staff there made everything so easy and they thought of everything before we could even mention it. They thought of every little detail. Whenever we did have a question, they were so quick with a response and always willing to help us in any way they could. WCC went WAY above and beyond to make our day as stress free and fun as possible. Even with the large wedding we had, our guests kept saying how amazing the food and service was! The venue is stunning, during the daylight and ESPECIALLY at night. It really helped to make our pictures THAT much better. One of our immediate selling points was their HUGE dance floor. That's the best party about weddings, right? :) I cannot say enough wonderful things about Warrington Country Club and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends. Thanks for making our day the most perfect it could be!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kristy · Married on 04/22/2016

Warrington Country Club was AMAZING! Their entire team is pleasant to work with, from when we booked up until the day of the wedding. The food was phenomenal and their service was great. I would highly recommend Warrington Country club for your wedding. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Matt · Married on 04/09/2016

Absolutely speechless!!! Not 1 thing could have been better! It has almost been a month since we are married and people are still raving to me about the food, drinks, and the ambience they experienced at WCC. The new owners have completely turned around this place and to say it is extravagant would be an understatement. The staff is extremely friendly, easy to work with and accommodating. Trying not to be biased but the food was out of this world. Tasted just as good as when we went for the tasting. Definitely put this at the top of your list to check out for any event!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2016

My husband and I can not thank WCC and their staff for helping us have the most amazing, unforgettable wedding!! They made everything stress free from Day 1 which was exactly what we wanted. I loved how everything was included and they worked with other well-known businesses for the cake and flowers (which were beautiful!). Tyler and Kathy were always available to answer all of our questions and made all of our visions come true. Everyone can not stop raving about how delicious the food was and how beautiful everything looked! I was nervous about having an indoor ceremony but they made it look absolutely dreamy with their pipe draping. WCC went out of their way to make our day perfect- from cranking the AC to high during the ceremony since we both were nervous =] to letting my husband split the fish and steak as our meal option. I wish I could relive the day! Thank you WCC for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Dino · Married on 01/23/2016

Tracy and the rest of the staff that were there for the wedding and reception were absolutely remarkable, over the top helpful, the food was delicious and the service was exceptional and friendly, even with the blizzard outside. The ones that were able to make the wedding had a great time, thanks to the club's staff. Sincerely father of the bride. Dino Gonzalez

Sent on 01/25/2016

Monique · Married on 01/23/2016

We were married 1/23/16 during the worst blizzard the Tri-state area has seen in over a decade. The sad part was, there was no way to tell how bad it was going to be until it was on us. "Can you postpone?" was asked a lot, but I had my father in from Florida a week early, family staying in the hotel close by and everything was set for that specific day.

The days before the wedding, Mary and Kathy, from Warrington both assured me that we could make it work. The staff would be there either by staying in a closely hotel or being literally "trucked" in. Needless to say, I was still a little apprehensive considering the entire area was placed on State of Emergency. After having hair/makeup and DJ cancellations, I wasn't sure how any of it would be pulled off. In comes Tracy, an event coordinator from Warrington who worked with the groom's best man and groomsmen to set up audio equipment free of charge and even had a iPod ready with traditional ceremony music if we needed it. When I got to the venue (earlier than previously estimated) set up was already halfway done, the staff who was running around feverishly after coming in from the cold were smiling and welcoming, and Tracy was ready to greet me and my bridal party at the door. We went over some details and before I knew it the night was off.

I can't say enough how grateful I am to have chosen the Warrington. The guests that could make the wedding (about half) raved about the service, the food and the organization in a stressful time. The club even let those who came in wearing winter gear change into their formal attire using an empty bridal suite! The amount of accommodation, preparedness and overall pleasantries we experienced made this a night we will never forget. I honestly don't think we would have had the same experience if we chose another venue. I highly recommend the Warrington team to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 02/10/2016

My husband and I got married at the Warrington Country Club on January 16, 2016. I couldn't imagine anywhere else! The venue itself is clean and beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is incredible, friendly, and very helpful. The handled and situation that arose professionally and in a timely manner. The food was amazing! I am still getting compliments on the food. Price wise, they were very reasonable and if I had to do it all over again, I would! I highly recommend the Warrington Country Club!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/21/2015

Exceptional service was a non-negotiable for me when selecting a venue, and The Warrington Country Club did not disappoint! They were professional, patient and quick to respond throughout the planning process. Aside from The Warrington being a beautiful venue that is perfect for an indoor or outdoor ceremony, it is also in a great location with hotels and restaurants options close to the venue which was perfect for our out-of-town guests. In addition to the hospitable service the staff provided, the chef was outstanding! Our family and friends could not stop raving about the wide variety of delicious hors devours and the well-portioned entrees.The biggest relief for me was being assigned one of their fabulous day-of-event coordinators. I didn't have to worry about anything! She made sure the day ran exactly as I had imagined. The Warrington Country Club allowed us to have our dream wedding at a cost-effective price! I would highly recommend booking with them!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I were married here on November 7, 2015 and from the moment we walked into the Warrington Country Club we knew this was an amazing venue and was going the make sure we had the Wedding of our dreams. Tyler and his staff were awesome and catered to our every desire and answered every question as soon as it was received. The chef and menu choices were spectacular and I still have people telling me the food was out of this world. I truly did not have to worry about any details our wedding coordinator saw to everything and I could just enjoy each and every moment stress free. This was truly a gift. Thank you so very much Tyler and staff for your help in making our dream wedding become a reality.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Thanks so much to Tyler and the whole crew at Warrington Country Club. What an amazing venue to celebrate our special day. The food was delicious, the Arbor Room was absolutely gorgeous, and the main dining room was so beautifully set, giving off the perfect feel for the evening. I would recommend anyone to having your wedding or other special event at Warrington. It truly was everything I had hoped for, and more!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/09/2015

My husband and I just got married here on October, 9 2015 and we could not have been happier with everything!!! The food was amazing! The venue was gorgeous! They pay attention to details! Made our day that much more special!!! Tyler and Kathy we great to work with and our wedding coordinator the day of Tracy was amazing as well!! We will be talking about warrington country club for years to come and hope to get back there again soon!!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/05/2015

Tyler and Kathy at Warrington were wonderful! They were incredibly helpful while my husband and I were wedding planning from overseas. They made themselves available for questions and worked with our schedules. Our wedding reception was very well executed, organized, and memorable. Guests were loving the appetizers during cocktail hour and had ample room and time to hang out until dinner began. Dinner was delicious and guests were very pleased with the room set up and bar. We would definitely hold another big even here in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Pauline · Married on 08/15/2015

Awesome venue! Just got married yesterday! The food was amazing! The bridal suite was great. It fit all 9 of my bridesmaids & a few extra as well as having its own private bathroom. The grounds were beautiful for pictures inside & out. The staff was so accommodating, constantly checking to make sure we had everything we needed even down to cocktails & drinks! Special thanks to Tyler and Kathy! They were awesome to work with. Every time we had a question they got back to us in a timely matter. We just can't say enough about everything. We are so pleased we chose Warrington for our venue. Well worth it! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

We could not have picked a better place. The staff was fantastic and so helpful from the moment we went to look there all the way until after our wedding. The food was delicious and everyone had wonderful things to say about the whole night. I would highly recommend this for your wedding venue. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I had our dream wedding. Planning the event was an experience I will cherish and never forget and the entire day itself will remain in our hearts forever. We owe a lot to Warrington Country Club and their amazing staff. From the first time i walked in there my family and I were treated with respect and smiles and the place was beautiful. Throughout the whole planning process I was was always able to contact Tyler or anyone to ask questions. they accommodated for everything and really helped make our dreams a reality, while taking the stress off me when they could. I cannot say enough great things about this venue and their staff, all I can do is recommend it to future brides/grooms.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Nancy · Married on 07/11/2015

Kathy and Tyler were amazing! They helped make our wedding so special and were so great to work with every step of the way!
    Everything was perfect, the room looked absolutely beautiful and the food was awesome! We could not be happier with our choice and 100% recommend the Warrington!

Nancy & Joe

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2015

We held our wedding reception at Warrington Country Club and we must say it was a beautiful event. This was our first location we viewed and it certainly set the bar so high for the others remaining that we had scheduled to view before choosing Warrington Country Club. We worked with Tyler from the beginning and he made our planning process very smooth. Everyone at the country club was extremely helpful and responsive whenever we had any questions. During our reception, our coordinator, Jen was great! She helped us get settled in, was there any time we needed her and helped everything from start to finish run smoothly! The food and atmosphere was perfect and the displays they presented were amazing! We would highly recommend Warrington Country Club to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful location especially with the new renovations they completed before our wedding day!

Sent on 07/10/2015