The Warrington Reviews

186 | Warrington, PA

186 Reviews for The Warrington

Jana Winters · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Best venue - fantastic

Tyler and my wedding coordinator were fantastic! The food is amazing and every detail was perfect! I highly recommend this venue. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Celine Smith · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Excellent, breath taking, and accommodating

The vendor has been absolutely wonderful. Especially Monica my wedding planner. They have been so kind to us during this very difficult time accommodating us in every way. They work with you. And its very affordable. The vendor is absolutely beautiful. I cant wait to say I do next may with monica by my side every step of the way. I have no doubt that they will make our wedding day special and beautiful

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Peggy

Peggy Edwards · Getting married on 04/03/2021

December 2020

My fiance and I brought our families to look at this venue. We had no clue how much we were going to love it! The VP, Tyler Ford, is so kind and gave great information! We cannot wait to tie the knot here!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Aiello · Married on 12/18/2020

Drive Through Wedding on 12.18.2020

I cannot recommend The Warrington enough!! Monica was our wedding coordinator there and she was amazing!! The PA governor came out with new COVID-19 restrictions 8 days before our wedding that prohibited indoor dining, limited indoor events to 10 people, and limited outdoor events to 50 people. This forced us to rapidly change our wedding plans. Monica was in contact with me the entire time and was open to my ideas as to how to still have some sort of wedding celebration. She did everything she could to make our vision for a drive-through reception happen, and she exceeded our expectations! It was more than I was hoping for and that is due to the hard work of Monica, the team at The Warrington, and our families! Monica worked over her normal hours to help us pull off this change of plans in only 8 days! She even spent some time after her normal hours on the phone with my dad when our tent company pulled out on us two days before the wedding. She offered helpful and professional advice and was extremely flexible! Monica is creative, hardworking, extremely kind, and selfless! She thought through things that didn’t even cross my mind and made sure we followed all of the new rules set out by the governor. She even called the health department on our behalf to make sure we stayed within state guidelines. Monica and her team went above and beyond all that we expected and made our day unforgettable! She even took some of the pictures attached! Through all of this, everyone at the Warrington remained professional and kept their prices reasonable. We never felt taken advantage of or ripped off. We are very thankful for this as I’ve heard of brides getting ripped off by venues during this pandemic. My husband and I and both of our families are extremely grateful for all that they did to make our wedding happen and make it beautiful! I cannot recommend The Warrington enough as a wedding venue, especially in these uncertain times!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Oles · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

The Warrington is absolutely gorgeous. The minute I walked in, I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Monica. This was a tough year to plan a wedding, but Monica made planning our wedding absolutely stress free. The day of our wedding we had three amazing coordinators. Scott, Robyn and Sam, I can’t thank them enough for making our so perfect. Our guest were raving all night about the gardens, FOOD and how beautiful the Crystal room looked. If I had to do it all over again, without a doubt, I would book The Warrington. Thank you all for a picture perfect day!
    Tiffany & Jerry

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Brody · Married on 10/04/2020

A Truly Sensational Venue: Look no further, this is the one!

Where do I begin to describe how absolutely phenomenal our wedding was at The Warrington! From the minute we met with Tyler, my husband and I knew this was the perfect place to have our wedding. The planning was so simple and easy because so many things are included with The Warrington. The centerpieces, chivari chairs, champagne toast, beautiful landscape and so much more were all apart of the appeal that made The Warrington stand out from all other vendors. It is a beautiful venue inside and out. The team at The Warrington is so customer focused that they even concentrated on remodeling during the pandemic. They put in this amazing wall fireplace that caught the eyes of every one of our guests. They made an already magnificent venue look sensational. The venue is wonderful in and of itself, but what makes this venue truly shine is the team behind it all. Our wedding was supposed to take place in June. Due to COVID, we moved the date to August. Yet my husband and I still wanted to get married in June on our original date, and The Warrington allowed us to get married outside on their grounds with just our immediate family at no additional charge (all socially distanced wearing masks). In August last minute, with the restrictions put in place, Tyler called and said the wedding would have to be outside under a tent. He reassured us everything would be beautiful! A week before our August wedding, my husband and I were put in quarantine due to our possible exposure to COVID. We were completely devastated, but Tyler was amazing! He cancelled everything for us in time and told us to not worry about a thing! He called the bakery and the florist, and went above and beyond to take this burden off of our shoulders! He lifted our spirits, and we chose a new date in October. The Warrington is like one big family, and the team makes you feel like you are one of their own from the minute you take a tour to after your wedding has come and gone. Our wedding on October 4th was truly magnificent because of the team at The Warrington. Danielle, our coordinator, made everything run smoothly and flawlessly. She arranged everything exactly as I asked, and took care of details I hadn’t even thought about. Tyler came around all night to make sure we were having a great time. You cannot go wrong choosing this venue! I would choose The Warrington time and time again. The food, the bar, the venue and the service are beyond compare. Make one of the best decisions of your life and choose The Warrington. Believe us when we say you are in the best of hands, and it will be an exceptional event to remember. We cannot thank The Warrington, especially Tyler, enough for having made our day the most memorable and wonderful day of our lives!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Cindy Melo · Married on 08/23/2020

Dream wedding even with the pandemic

Even with all the last minute changes due to the pandemic, Monica and the Warrington team gave us our dream wedding and worked with us every step of the way. Everyone raved about the food and how beautiful our plan B outdoor wedding was. I would recommend anyone to get married here!

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/02/2020

Monica was incredibly responsive and flexible!

I ultimately ended up being able to secure our previous venue during COVID-19's ever changing guidelines, but Monica and The Warrington were so helpful at making themselves available for a QUICK back up plan 2 weeks before the wedding. I will definitely keep them in mind for future events. Their ability to adapt to the ever changing guidelines is absolutely incredible. Wishing them the best during these times!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/31/2020

Incredible food, impeccable service, gorgeous venue!

I was a tough bride with a long list of "must haves" I wanted in a wedding venue: chivari chairs, bright chandeliers, neutral colored carpet with a hardwood dance floor, high quality food, scenic outdoor ceremony space, staff that was easy to work with, etc - just to name a few. Planning our wedding between 2019-2020 helped me realize that the staff is the most important thing on my list. Tyler and his team at The Warrington helped us plan our April 2020 wedding, and then helped us reschedule everything to July 2020 when Covid became an issue. He answered every email and phone call, and did so with such kindness, professionalism, and understanding. He made us feel heard and important, and every single request or question we had was answered. Our wedding was the first wedding that The Warrington ever hosted outside on their grounds (due to Covid restrictions) and it was absolute perfection. Almost all of our guests reached out to us individually to say the food was "amazing" and "the best wedding food they ever had". All of our guests mentioned that the staff was extremely attentive - no one ever had an empty glass! The Warrington met every single criteria on my very long list, and they bent over backwards to make sure we were thrilled with our special day! The Warrington is the epitome of high class, incredible service, and are experts in hosting an amazing wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Adam

Adam Bodnar · Married on 06/09/2020

The most perfect, and most magical day of our lives!

My wife and I recently got married at the Warrington on September 6th, and let me tell you, if there was another level beyond perfection, the Warrington would be there. Our wedding coordinator Monica was a SUPERSTAR! She made sure we were happy every step of the way and went ABOVE & BEYOND and she treated our wedding day like it was her wedding day, and to me, that is TOP NOTCH professionalism. We had our wedding exactly the way we dreamt it and it was all because of the great staff at the Warrington and especially Monica who went to great length on our special day. Thank you Warrington for making our day so special. If any couple out there is on the fence on where to have your reception and ceremony, do yourself a favor and pick the Warrington, i promise you, you will not regret it in the least.

Adam & Brittany

Sent on 09/13/2020

Casey Hart · Married on 05/09/2020

Best venue ever

The Warrington is possibly the most accommodating, helpful, and beautiful venue in the area! They are reasonably priced, the food is SOOO GOOD, Monica was fabulous to work with! Even during a pandemic, they made sure precautions were taken and we all felt safe. I honestly do not think there is a better venue and team of people to work with when planning a wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Terry · Married on 04/24/2020

The wedding reception was great from start to finish the planning all ran smoothly everyone was super nice and the venue itself has alot of really nice additions the food was delicious and served timely and the pricing was direct with no surprises

Sent on 11/11/2013

Nicolette · Married on 02/01/2020

3.14.20 wedding!

We had a wonderful experience at The Warrington! Considering the current situation in our world, the entire staff at The Warrington was so patient and helpful with us! The food was great! Everything went so smoothly and all of my guests were raving about how wonderful everything was! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Ashley Tanseco · Married on 01/25/2020

Tanseco Baby Shower

The Warrington was a beautiful venue for our baby shower and we absolutely loved Monica our coordinator. She communicated with every little detail and made sure our day was just perfect.amy of our guests loved the food choices we had and the space was so opened and airy. Just a beautiful experience and the amount we paid was amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie Aguayo · Married on 01/04/2020

Modern and Spacious

Warrington Country Club is a beautiful venue with modern features and awesome greenery for wedding pictures. There’s ample space with tons of parking available. Emily has been great and super helpful in our decision in choosing Warrington country club to host our wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Brian Ross · Married on 12/21/2019

Best place

Great would recommend to anyone looking

Sent on 12/29/2019

Nicolette · Married on 11/08/2019

Thank you WCC!

Very professional staff, accommodating, fairly priced, stunning location... our guests were very happy! Special thanks to The Warrington for making our wedding day exceed all expectations! We highly recommend for any sort of event.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • ep244342

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Tyler and Ang gave us the wedding of our dreams!

I can't say enough about how wonderful the Warrington is. Tyler and Ang made our day so special and if anything went wrong, I didn't see it or hear about it. From the first time we met with Fallyn to look at the Wedgewood room (which had not yet been finished) we knew the Warrington was the place for us. We knew we wanted great food and drinks, and a big dance floor, and the Warrington delivered on all fronts on our wedding day. Our guests raved about the food (and so did we, the salmon sesame is out of this world, the cheesesteak station was a hit too) and how beautiful the venue was. We were fortunate to have perfect weather and had our ceremony outside. Everything looked perfect for our pictures and our guests had a great time. I can't leave a review without raving about our day-of coordinator, Ang. Ang was my lifeline on my wedding day; she helped with my veil, carried my sequin train when it got stuck on the concrete steps, fixed one of my guest's dresses when her strap broke, and made sure our bridal party knew exactly where to go and when. She even fixed the groomsmen's pocket squares because they hadn't folded them correctly. She alleviated all of my worry and ran our evening flawlessly, and no amount of praise will thank her enough for the amazing job she did. Bottom line: go tour the Warrington and speak to the staff. The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, everyone who works there is willing to quickly answer any question you have, and most importantly, they know how to run a wedding day to perfection. Plus, what you get for the price in the area can't be beat (and we looked at a lot of venues and did a lot of comparison spreadsheets to determine the price per guest and what we were getting). The Warrington is a great value and the quality of what you receive is beyond. The preferred vendors are also a dream to work with for your cake and flowers. Thank you Tyler and Ang for giving us the wedding we dreamed of!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2019

Best day ever!

My husband and I had the most AMAZING wedding day at The Warrington! We got married outside in the Arbor Garden and danced the night away in the gorgeous and very spacious Wedgewood ballroom. Everything was absolutely perfect!!! Tyler was absolutely awesome to work with! He was extremely professional, enthusiastic, and quick to respond to all of my many emails and questions. Our coordinator Linda was also a rockstar and made sure everything went perfectly on the wedding day and that my husband and I were taken care of the entire night. They both were very accommodating to all of our needs! The food was delicious and we loved our end of the night Philly cheesesteak station! Hands down the best day ever!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Gail

Gail Potts · Married on 10/04/2019

AMAZING Reception. No idea was too big or too small!!

My husband and I were married at The Warrington 32 years ago. We suggested my son and his wife take a look at it last year.
    They really liked it when we first visited it, but quickly feel in love with The All Inclusive package provided by The Warrington.
    We had our wedding there on 10/4/19. It was incredible.
    From start to finish, everyone worked with us from Monica to Linda and everyone in between.
    Taylor and Alina’s night was magical.
    We do not have anything negative to say. All the food delicious and the presentation was beautiful.
    The bar was stocked and the Bartenders very pleasant.
    The servers served with class.
    The atmosphere, lighting and tables were set with class.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank You got Mekong their night Magical!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2019

Great Customer Service

I absolutely had Amazing experience at the Warrington! From talking to the owner Tyler all the way down to my wedding coordinator Angie. Our family adopted Angie! She made sure we was always happy, she made sure we ate, she made sure everything went by easy with no hassle! She absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Ashlie · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Experience

Words truly can not explain how amazing The Warrington was for our wedding. From their accommodations for allergies to their fast responses to all of our questions. Monica and her team were a pleasure to work with and she made my husband and I feel at ease with every step leading up to our event. She’s very attentive to detail and very organized which made all the planning with her flawless. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue. 😊

Sent on 11/26/2019

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

The Warrington made our dream wedding come to life

We got married on 9/21/2019 and had our reception at The Warrington (Crystal Ballroom). The Warrington was an absolute dream venue for us - from their reasonable prices and all-inclusive packages, to their professional service, to their modern renovations, to delicious catering, they offered an experience that we will never forget. Their package even included features that would have been additional costs at other venues: such as floral centerpieces, the wedding cake, and uplighting, and the service charge and sales tax! The planning was truly simplified with all of these details already in the making. All of our guests absolutely loved the appetizers and entrees served! The open bar service was also fabulous. The decor was arranged exactly as we had requested, truly making the night come together exactly as we envisioned it. If I could do it all over again, I would pick The Warrington every time!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Christopher Tucci · Married on 09/20/2019

Outstanding!

A+++ We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding experience. Tyler was a true professional from day one. He answered all of our calls, emails, and questions in a timely manner. He was very accommodating and a true delight to work with. Our wedding coordinator Lauren was also very good. Everything ran smoothly on our special day. The food was amazing! The facilities are top notch! You’d be hard pressed to find a better all around package than the Warrington in this area. I highly recommend them. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2019