The Wanderers Club Reviews

24 Reviews for The Wanderers Club

• Garnise

Garnise Vincent · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Great Experience

From the first call whitney, has been truly helpful.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Karah

Karah · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutist amazing venue!

The venue was absolutely beautiful! Whitney was so much help with answering all of my questions and her and her team did any amazing job decorating the ballroom. We've had people raving about how beautiful it was and how amazing the food was. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this vendor :)

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jessica Dejesus · Married on 04/24/2019

The Wanderers Club Experience

The Wanderers Club provided us with exceptional service and Whitney helped us every step of the way she was such a blessing & provided us with peace of mind. Our wedding was amazing! The food was delicious & our guest loved every minute of our special day. We would do it all over again & not change one thing. The staff at the Wanderers club are great & everything was just as Whitney promised us it would be! I highly recommend this venue

Sent on 07/18/2019

Maria Perdomo · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing venue, we couldn't have been happier

Our wedding at the Wanderers Club surpassed our expectations. Not only did everything go completely according to plan, but the drinks and all the various foods were delicious. The setting was beautiful, and we were married in front of two palm trees in what could only be called a tropical paradise. Whitney Garcia, the director of catering, was helpful throughout and has an excellent eye for detail. Would wholeheartedly recommend the Wanderers Club for a fantastic wedding. -Maria & Ian

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ian and Maria,
    Thank you for the kind words! You were such a pleasure to work with and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! I hope to work with you again in the future!

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding of Our Dreams

I looked at several venues and nothing compared to the Wanderer's Club. After having our wedding there, we knew we made the right choice! Whitney is so attentive and extremely helpful. The food was FANTASTIC! Overall, the Wanderer's Club was our dream venue!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ashley,

Thank you for the kinds words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with in planning your special day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Madison · Married on 01/27/2018

We had our wedding here last month and at first were a little skeptical because I read a review the food came out cold and we didn't know anybody that belonged here to find out much more. Our fears were quickly calmed when Whitney Garcia allowed us to do the food tasting before we booked and the chef went ABOVE & BEYOND!! The food was outstanding and the night of our wedding, our guests agreed (most common compliment of our wedding). In addition, the service was outstanding from our rehearsal to getting ready in the men's/women's locker rooms, to our reception. Our DJ was very loud and I'm sure our party left a mess but I did not hear any complaints from the staff at Wanderer's.

My only bad review (somewhat minor because I run cold) was the AC in the women's locker room was not working properly and some of my bridesmaid were hot while getting their makeup and hair done. They had an AC guy working on it but soon we were out taking pictures and it didn't matter.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Cathy · Married on 01/21/2018

Whitney and her staff are so friendly and helpful. Wanderers is beautiful with so many options. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2017

M · Married on 10/01/2017

We are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at The Wanderers Club and fortunate to have found this beautiful hidden gem! Whitney, the director of catering provided timely responses and attention to detail. We knew from day one that this was the venue for us. Whitney always took the time to answer all of my questions, worked within our budget and was never short on ideas/suggestions. The attentive service of the staff to the detailed expertise provided throughout our planning process made it a great experience. This venue is classy, chic and elegant. The food was delicious and we received numerous compliments from our guest. Our wedding day was a dream come true. We would not hesitate to host another event at The Wanderers and highly recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you for making our special day an unforgettable one.
    Michele and John 101/17

Sent on 10/12/2017

Michele,
    Thank you for the kind words! You and your family were so wonderful! I wish you and John a lifetime of happiness!

Reagan · Married on 07/07/2017

Absolutely gorgeous venue & wonderful staff
    This is the kind of place couples dream about having the most memorable day of there lives at.
    Whitney was not only very accommodating for my family & I, she was also always a joy to talk to & ALWAYS answered ANY questions I had. It is worth every penny to have your special day here :)

Sent on 07/14/2017

Reagan,
    Thank you for the kind words! You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work with in creating your big day! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Jackie · Married on 02/18/2017

You will not regret getting married at the Wanderer's Club! Our wedding day was a dream come true! Whitney, the wedding coordinator, was always cool, calm, and collected and made planning for the big day a lot less stressful. You can tell she loves what she does and it definitely shows, i can not say enough good things about her! The food and the atmosphere of the wedding was amazing and all of our guests said they had a blast. I will remember our wedding day as one of the best days of my life!!
    Thank you Whitney and all of the staff at the Wanderer's club! You hold a special place in our hearts! <3
    Michael and Jackie Arevalo

Sent on 03/27/2017

Michael and Jackie,
    Thank you for the kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I hope to work with you again in the future! Congratulations!

nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

The wanderers club was a dream come true for me. As soon as I walked in I knew it was perfect for my wedding. Whitney was wonderful to work with. Everyone who worked there was so friendly and accommodating. The food was delicious. Everyone had a great time. I would recommend this venue again and again to everyone.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2016

Having our Wedding at The Wanderers Club was the best decision we've made! This venue has the most breath-taking scenery, beautiful decor and tranquil ambiance for our special day. All of our guests LOVED the food and were raving about it all weekend. All of the staff was so welcoming and perfectly efficient- making the day run seamlessly. We were so lucky to have Katie with us as we were getting ready, she was so calm and made us feel right at home. The venue event coordinator (Whitney) is amazing! She helped us every step of the way and was extremely professional. I HIGHLY recommend The Wanderers Club for any event! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Penny · Married on 07/23/2016

Not only is the Wanderers club aesthetically beautiful, but the staff is so amazing to work with; they were so helpful nice, kind and did EVERYTHING to make our day absolutely perfect. EVERYONE loved the food at our wedding (compliments to the head chef!!!!)- our vendors even commented saying it was the best meal they have ever had as vendors. Our family and friends enjoyed absolutely every aspect of our wedding and I mainly attribute this to the staff and the beautiful ambiance the Wanderers club provides. I would 100% recommend this venue to everyone! Whitney (the event coordinator for the venue) is amazing, helpful and so sweet! I would love, love to have another event there! My husband and I are even contemplating becoming members because we loved it there so much!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Penny,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! You and your husband were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and look forward to the next event! :)
    Whitney

Kelly · Married on 01/17/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing and the staff were accommodating and professional. They made sure everything came together perfectly.

Sent on 03/10/2016

I fell in love with the wanderers club as soon as I drove up to the entrance. Every single employee you encounter is fantastic, but without Whitney Garcia, I would have been a complete mess. The food was absolutely delicious and the property itself is beautiful. Definitely recommend this location to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Judy · Married on 12/20/2015

Whitney Garcia, coordinated a Spectacular Wedding Event for our family! We could not have been more pleased at the level of involvement from our initial booking, to last "Good Night" at end of evening. The Wanderers Club of Wellington is a very lovely little "gem" of a venue. Absolutely perfect from Veranda for the ceremony & Butler served reception to the intimate and beautiful Stables dining room for the dinner reception. A fantastic meal served flawlessly by the Waite staff who were exceptional in every detail and responded to every inquiry or request. The wedding was the ceremony of the Bride & Groom's dreams, the pictures will be the proof. We are recommending this venue to everyone planning an upcoming celebration or event of any kind or size. They are simply AMAZING! Thanks again, Whitney. Judy, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 01/04/2016

Juliana · Married on 12/12/2015

Whitney and her staff is amazing. Food is to die for!!!!! Club provides almost everything.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

The Wanderers Club was the perfect venue for us! My husband and I loved it from the beginning, and working with Whitney and her team was great! They made sure we had all the details we wanted taken care of (like craft beers and great wines!) and even let us have our dogs as our ring bearers! The venue was beautiful, staff professional, food is AMAZING, and a great value for the quality of everything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Andrew · event on 03/07/2015

This is our second event at The Wanderers Club and Whitney and the staff have exceeded our expectations again. The food and service is excellent, not to mention how beautiful and warm the venue is. We will be celebrating more milestones in the future at The Wanderers Club.

Sent on 03/20/2015

The Wanderers Club's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words! It has been my pleasure getting to know your family and helping make your special events memorable. I look forward to the next one!

Tahaya · event on 12/13/2014

I had a wonderful experience at the Wanderers Club for my 40th Birthday party.The staff was amazing and the service was exceptional all my expectations were met plus more the ambiance was spectacular and the food was devine. I was extremely happy with the services provided by everyone at Wanderers Club which made my birthday party forever memorable looking forward for my next event.
    I highly recommend Wanerers Club

Sent on 03/09/2015

The Wanderers Club's reply:

Tahaya - I am so glad your birthday was everything you wanted. It was definitely a party to remember! Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of the celebration!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2018

Whitney was very responsive and a pleasure to work with during the entire planning stage, the rehearsal, and more importantly the day of the wedding. The food and service were amazing. The catering staff made sure it was an exceptional client experience for all. Thank you for exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Wanderers Club's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for the kind words! I am so glad you were happy with The Wanderers Club. I wish your family all the best! Thank you! - Whitney

J.A. · Married on 12/12/2015

Whitney Garcia, Director of Catering at The Wanderers Club of Wellington did an Amazing job for a Dream Perfect Wedding Ceremony & Dinner Reception! OMGoodness, every detail was organized, checked & double checked to make sure absolutely nothing was left undone, or less than best! She is so kind, considerate, professional, knowledgeable on every level, and totally Fantastic at her job! The best Photo backgrounds, the above Excellent Service during Cocktail & Dinner hours, the Most Beautiful setting in Wellington, Florida! She will help any Bride & Groom to-be, have the most Memorable Day of their lives! Give her a call you will be so glad you did, (561) 795-3501 x206 or send her an email at, whitney@wanderersclubwellington.com.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

To start with, my wedding was 1 day after Hurricane Matthew was projected to leave the area. My wedding was planned to be 100% outdoors. A beautiful ceremony on the driving range, cocktail hour by the pool and a tented reception on the polo field. Mother nature had other plans. Whitney Garcia, the catering manager of the Wanderers Club, saved my wedding. Did things go at all according to plan? Nope, but when a hurricane gets in your way you want someone like Whitney in your corner. There was no way of knowing how badly the storm would affect the venue, as it was supposed to hit at a cat 4. The day before the storm hit, she called me to move the ceremony, reception and cocktail hour to indoor or covered locations. The ballroom had just been renovated and was absolutely beautiful. All of my guests commented on how stunning the club was and how attentive the wait staff and management were during our event. The venue worked with us at every turn, making sure we could have a wonderful wedding in our price range. The food is exceptional. The presentation is stellar. Many of my guests posted pictures of their meals! I don't know what I would have done without Whitney and the clubs management staff that supports her passion. Our wedding could have been an absolute disaster if it wasn't for their tireless efforts. Hurricanes are no match for their service and care. Thank you again! - Matt and Erica

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • User4822471 · event on 11/22/2014

All good, just have to improve in some areas of coordination

Sent on 02/25/2015