The Vow Keeper Reviews

82 | Twentynine Palms, CA

82 Reviews for The Vow Keeper

Chantelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Charlotte with The Vow Keeper made planning our ceremony very easy, and our vows were exactly what we were looking for, she had great ceremony ideas and we added elements to our ceremony that we would have never of thought of....and it made our ceremony very memorable and heartfelt. Thank you for your attention for detail, your patience and your understanding. Five stars all the way !!!!.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Mark · Married on 07/04/2012

Charlotte made our commitment ceremony the greatest !!! I would highly recommend using The Vow Keeper. Thank you for making our commitment ceremony everything that we wanted. It was very, very special for both of us.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

Wow, I can't say enough about Charlotte and her services. My husband is a Marine stationed at Twentynine Palms Marine Base and I only had a week to plan my wedding before my husband was deployed and Charlotte made it all happen on very very short notice. She helped us with getting our marriage license, to writing our vows, and with all my wedding questions. I had the greatest wedding ceremony at my home with all my friends and family, I just can't say enough.....thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you did for us.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Rose Marie · Married on 03/21/2012

Charlotte (The Vow Keeper) was so very helpful. She performed a lovely, simple and elegant ceremony using the vows we wrote. She gave us input and together we had a most treasured day, a day we both speak of with love and fondness.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Carolyn Jean · Married on 09/11/2019

Great Experience

We appreciated having Charlotte and Larry be a part of our wedding. Charlotte had many ceremonies available for us to choose from and was always easy to get a hold of. She provided us with helpful referrals and really understood the Palm Springs landscape. Charlotte was warm and friendly in all of her dealings with us and quoted us very reasonable rates. Larry took some great pictures and used the time available efficiently and effectively. We felt very comfortable with them because they were encouraging and expressed that they enjoyed working with our family. We definitely recommend them to others! Sincerely, Carolyn and Chris :)

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sheila · Married on 12/13/2014

3.5

Charlotte was great, she was able to get it done on a very short notice. It was a small ceremony. Very professional.

Sent on 04/22/2015

The Vow Keeper's reply:

Dear Sheila and Lester, it was a pleasure officiating your wedding ceremony and taking your wedding photos. Warmest Wedding Wishes, Charlotte and Larry

Anne · event on: 04/02/2014

4.2
      3.5

Exceptional service by a true professional, easy to work with no surprises or disappointments.

Sent on 04/09/2015

The Vow Keeper's reply:

Anne, thank you for your Corporate Event, I enjoyed working with you and I look forward to future events with your corporation. Best Regards, Charlotte