The Vow Keeper Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Patricia
    Patricia H. Married on 08/02/2022

Wonderful!

Charlotte was wonderful to work with and so willing to work with my changing schedule. There was a sandstorm the morning of my wedding and she called to make sure everything was okay and was still going to meet us in JTNP for our wedding if that's what we wanted. She was so personal and sweet. Charlotte even gave us vials to put sand, from the spot we got married, into them. I would definitely recommend hiring her as your officiant!!
  • Mae
    Mae T. Married on 07/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Charlotte was the perfect choice!

Charlotte was amazing. My partner and I planned a very small & intimate ceremony at our Airbnb in Joshua Tree, I came across The Vow Keeper when searching for possible officiants. Planning our day with her was seamless. She really took her time in making our that our day would be what we were needing. She also provided so many suggestions for us as far as vendors and made it extremely helpful planning our ceremony out of state.

On our actual ceremony day she allowed us the space to really make it special and our own. It is obvious how much she genuinely cares for her couples.

We would highly recommend Charlotte if you are looking for an officiant in Joshua Tree or surrounding areas.
    Lizette H. Married on 07/06/2022

Best Day Ever!

Charlotte is the best officiant! Thank you for getting back to us in the same hour we requested information. We did a beautiful elopement ceremony with just our close people. Fantastic! She worked with us in tailoring our ceremony even after work hours and was very responsive and caring. Thank you so much!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Karri Married on 06/11/2022

Highly Recommend

Charlotte was professional, kind, personable. A great all-around presence for our special day. I was apprehensive of how it would turn out, having basically a stranger in a super private wedding with just the immediate family. But Charlotte was able to put us at ease and guided us exactly what we needed to do. She was generous with her time and her photo taking as well and captured many special moments.
    Nicole Z. Married on 05/13/2022

Amazing & professional

Charlotte was an incredible officiant. She was prompt, informative, and a consummate professional. Since we were from out of state, the amount of information she provided for us to ensure our wedding day went smoothly was much appreciated. I cannot overstate how much she made our elopement special, and we will cherish our memories of that day for years to come.
    Richard B. Married on 05/12/2022

Amazing, Beautiful and The best

The Vow Keeper was an Amazing experience. Charlotte was Amazing, and Dr Braveheart was Amazing too. THANK YOU
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn J. Married on 05/08/2022

Charlotte is a gift!

Charlotte was the perfect addition to our Joshua Tree elopement - her words, kindness and professionalism were such a bonus and gift to our day! It was an absolute pleasure to meet her and we could not recommend the Vow Keeper enough! The Joneses, May 2022
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are finally married! Thank you Charlotte.

We hired Charlotte almost a year out from our wedding and she was so accommodating every step of the way.

I rescheduled the ceremony timeline multiple times and she never once made a fuss. She really wanted to help make our day as special as she could. Last minute I was in need of chairs and she came through by providing her own beautiful vintage chairs for us to rent. She also took some very nice photos of us and even gave us cute little tubes so we can collect the earth from the ground where we married.

If you are considering her - go for it. Her vows are plentiful to choose from and she really allows you to personalize the entire experience. My family and friends were so touched by our ceremony. I cant thank her enough!
  • Debora
    Debora P. Married on 04/08/2022

Lovely, Meaningful & Special

We didn't have any family members for our elopement ceremony - due Convid-19 and distance - but Charlotte made us feel like home. I felt like my mom was doing our votes. She was so kind to us. She understood our needs since the beginning, and she was there to help us solve any problems. She was on time, I highly care about that because late people make me nervous and anxious especially on my big day. We highly recommend her for elopement in Joshua Tree National Park, she knows everything about that place.
    Gabriel B. Married on 03/05/2022

Pleasant Elopment

Charlotte made our special day so pleasant. Working with her made the process so nice and easy. Whether it was asking any little question about the process or finalizing the ceremony details, she took care of it. It's always great to work with someone who loves their job and we appreciate everything she did.
    Jessica P. Married on 02/26/2022

A dream come true!

Charlotte was exactly what we were looking for while planning our micro-wedding in Joshua Tree. She was thorough and helped us navigate the entire process. You can tell that Charlotte is very experienced and passionate about what she does. Charlotte answered the questions we didn't even know we had and made our ceremony seamless. I was nervous about the process and getting married out of state but she made everything so simple. We will cherish our wedding day and are so grateful that we had Charlotte by our side from beginning to end.
    Teri Married on 12/16/2021

Kind and professional

I met Charlotte 2 years ago when she officiated a wedding on our property and I was immediately struck by her kindness, patience, professionalism, and calming energy. She was the obvious choice when my fiancé and I started planning our wedding, and Charlotte made our ceremony magical. She always responded back quickly, patiently answered all of our questions, and had great ideas and tips. Because of covid we wanted to do a quick, small ceremony and Charlotte gave us a referral so that we could get our marriage license quickly, and more importantly stress free, which allowed us to focus on more important things. Her attention to detail, knowledge, and overall passion for what she does put us at ease and helped to create our beautiful day. Thank you Charlotte!
    Maria M. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Friendly, and very Prompt!

My now Husband and I eloped and with neither of us being familiar with we area chose The Vow Keeper with high hopes due to the wonderful reviews. Charlotte was very helpful leading up to our big day, and answered our every question with promptness and professionalism. She was very quick to send us a scanned copy of our marriage certificate after the ceremony as well as pictures and other documents. I would recommend Charlotte and The Vow Keeper to officiate your big day!
    Adam P. Married on 11/02/2021

Excellent!

Very helpful and knowledge of local areas! The entire service was easy to customize exactly how you want. Highly recommend
    David A. Married on 10/23/2021

The Vowkeeper

We are very pleased with Charlotte. Impeccably professional reassuringly accommodating. she's a very nice person. We highly recommend the vow keeper.
  • Ellen
    Ellen Married on 10/11/2021

The Vow Keeper

Charlotte was magical, kind, and tender. I simply could not imagine another human being to marry my husband and hi. If you are looking for something personal, deep in meaning and unique- look no more!
  • Alexis
    Alexis C. Married on 09/18/2021

Super accommodating!

Charlotte did an amazing job with our ceremony. She will walk you through every step of what needs to be done and is open to any and all personal requests. I really appreciate how communicative she is and it helped make the ceremony that much better. Her ceremony prompts are beautiful and can fit the mood for any wedding. I highly recommend asking for a rehearsal.

She also helped us in the wedding planning aspect (a phone consult) so my husband and I could make sure we had everything set up for our DIY venue. I cannot recommend Charlotte enough.
  • Eddie
    Eddie A. Married on 07/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A beautiful light that guided me through the entire process of getting married.

I have never been married and felt completely lost until I spoke with Charlotte. She made everything so easy for us. The day my now husband and I said our I do’s she was compassionate and and performed a beautiful ceremony. She incorporated our dog Bellagrace into our special day which meant putting up with our 65lb puppy. From beginning to end Charlotte took care of all the necessary paperwork needing to be sent out and made our day so very special! I would definitely recommend Charlotte!
    Victoria A. Married on 07/09/2021

Charlotte is perfect

Charlotte is amazing! She was super helpful and responsive throughout the process and brought a ton of positive energy on the day of the wedding!
    Brooklyn F. Married on 05/30/2021

Flexible and helpful.

Charlotte provided flexibility in scheduling and was helpful both leading up to our Elopement date and the day of. She provided all services needed like picking a ceremony script, finding a location in Joshua Tree for the ceremony, pictures and handling paperwork. She was very business oriented and diligent leading up to our Elopement date and day of she found little ways to make everything feel more special. She offers multiple cultural/religious traditions and ceremonies to incorporate. Very sweet woman to work with-we were lucky to have her.
  • Kevin
    Kevin U. Married on 05/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and professional service!

Charlotte was very accommodating and easy to work with through the entire process, her knowledge and years of experience show!
    Brooke Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Charlotte was absolutely wonderful in the ceremony that she performed for my husband and I. I have already recommended her to a friend, and she just did our ceremony less than a week ago! She was ever flexible and worked with my husband and I with our schedules, financial situations, and even stepped up to help resolve an issue made with state paperwork although she did not have to. She was a kind and thoughtful and I certainly say if you're looking for a kindhearted individual to perform your ceremony, she's your gal!

The Vow Keeper's reply:

Congratulations Brooke and William, such a lovely wedding at Live Oak in The Joshua Tree National Park, Joshua Tree, Ca. Blessings to you and William and thank you for your military service in the Marine Corps. at Twentynine Palms, Ca. MCAGCC
  • May
    May P. Married on 05/01/2021

Yucca Valley Micro Wedding Officiant

Charlotte was a joy to work with. She's very professional, thoughtful and patient in the face of chaos. She seems to have seen it all.
    We took a long time to choose our ceremony, and we made some updates that reflected what we wanted. She delivered the ceremony just how we asked. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She took some photos as well and sent them to us the same day - that was really kind and thoughtful.
    While signing our marriage license, she was very knowledgeable about how things needed to be signed in order to be accepted. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the desert communities.
    Karina A. Married on 04/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Vow Keeper is Amazing!

Charlotte made our intimate wedding so special.
    She is very professional and experienced with the services she offers. It was the full package without all the usual wedding drama. Our photos captured the beauty of our day. It was the perfect day! We can’t thank her enough for making it so special. She offers great guidance.
    Please don’t hesitate to reach out to her.
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 04/19/2021

A Memorable day...

Charlotte helped make our day even more special than we imagined. She is the Officiant Queen of the Desert :) She is Professional and is Amazing at what she does. I can’t imagine having had anyone else marry us after the Awesome service she provided. Our photos are beautiful and we are so thankful. She included many special touches that we weren’t expecting, which made it even more special. Don’t hesitate to reach out to her for your wedding services (officiant, planning, photos) it will be a memorable and unique experience.
illustration stars