The Vow Keeper Reviews

108 Reviews for The Vow Keeper

• Patricia

Patricia H. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Wonderful!

Charlotte was wonderful to work with and so willing to work with my changing schedule. There was a sandstorm the morning of my wedding and she called to make sure everything was okay and was still going to meet us in JTNP for our wedding if that's what we wanted. She was so personal and sweet. Charlotte even gave us vials to put sand, from the spot we got married, into them. I would definitely recommend hiring her as your officiant!!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Karri · Getting married on 06/11/2022

Highly Recommend

Charlotte was professional, kind, personable. A great all-around presence for our special day. I was apprehensive of how it would turn out, having basically a stranger in a super private wedding with just the immediate family. But Charlotte was able to put us at ease and guided us exactly what we needed to do. She was generous with her time and her photo taking as well and captured many special moments.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Richard B. · Getting married on 05/12/2022

Amazing, Beautiful and The best

The Vow Keeper was an Amazing experience. Charlotte was Amazing, and Dr Braveheart was Amazing too. THANK YOU

Sent on 02/05/2021
  • Debora

Debora P. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Lovely, Meaningful & Special

We didn't have any family members for our elopement ceremony - due Convid-19 and distance - but Charlotte made us feel like home. I felt like my mom was doing our votes. She was so kind to us. She understood our needs since the beginning, and she was there to help us solve any problems. She was on time, I highly care about that because late people make me nervous and anxious especially on my big day. We highly recommend her for elopement in Joshua Tree National Park, she knows everything about that place.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Maria M. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Professional, Friendly, and very Prompt!

My now Husband and I eloped and with neither of us being familiar with we area chose The Vow Keeper with high hopes due to the wonderful reviews. Charlotte was very helpful leading up to our big day, and answered our every question with promptness and professionalism. She was very quick to send us a scanned copy of our marriage certificate after the ceremony as well as pictures and other documents. I would recommend Charlotte and The Vow Keeper to officiate your big day!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Getting married on 10/11/2021

The Vow Keeper

Charlotte was magical, kind, and tender. I simply could not imagine another human being to marry my husband and hi. If you are looking for something personal, deep in meaning and unique- look no more!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Eddie

Eddie A. · Married on 07/27/2021

A beautiful light that guided me through the entire process of getting married.

I have never been married and felt completely lost until I spoke with Charlotte. She made everything so easy for us. The day my now husband and I said our I do’s she was compassionate and and performed a beautiful ceremony. She incorporated our dog Bellagrace into our special day which meant putting up with our 65lb puppy. From beginning to end Charlotte took care of all the necessary paperwork needing to be sent out and made our day so very special! I would definitely recommend Charlotte!

Sent on 07/30/2021

Victoria A. · Married on 07/09/2021

Charlotte is perfect

Charlotte is amazing! She was super helpful and responsive throughout the process and brought a ton of positive energy on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Brooklyn F. · Married on 05/30/2021

Flexible and helpful.

Charlotte provided flexibility in scheduling and was helpful both leading up to our Elopement date and the day of. She provided all services needed like picking a ceremony script, finding a location in Joshua Tree for the ceremony, pictures and handling paperwork. She was very business oriented and diligent leading up to our Elopement date and day of she found little ways to make everything feel more special. She offers multiple cultural/religious traditions and ceremonies to incorporate. Very sweet woman to work with-we were lucky to have her.

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • Kevin

Kevin U. · Married on 05/27/2021

Beautiful and professional service!

Charlotte was very accommodating and easy to work with through the entire process, her knowledge and years of experience show!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Brooke · Married on 05/22/2021

Charlotte was absolutely wonderful in the ceremony that she performed for my husband and I. I have already recommended her to a friend, and she just did our ceremony less than a week ago! She was ever flexible and worked with my husband and I with our schedules, financial situations, and even stepped up to help resolve an issue made with state paperwork although she did not have to. She was a kind and thoughtful and I certainly say if you're looking for a kindhearted individual to perform your ceremony, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/27/2016

The Vow Keeper's reply:

Congratulations Brooke and William, such a lovely wedding at Live Oak in The Joshua Tree National Park, Joshua Tree, Ca. Blessings to you and William and thank you for your military service in the Marine Corps. at Twentynine Palms, Ca. MCAGCC
  • May

May P. · Married on 05/01/2021

Yucca Valley Micro Wedding Officiant

Charlotte was a joy to work with. She's very professional, thoughtful and patient in the face of chaos. She seems to have seen it all.
    We took a long time to choose our ceremony, and we made some updates that reflected what we wanted. She delivered the ceremony just how we asked. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She took some photos as well and sent them to us the same day - that was really kind and thoughtful.
    While signing our marriage license, she was very knowledgeable about how things needed to be signed in order to be accepted. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the desert communities.

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 04/19/2021

A Memorable day...

Charlotte helped make our day even more special than we imagined. She is the Officiant Queen of the Desert :) She is Professional and is Amazing at what she does. I can’t imagine having had anyone else marry us after the Awesome service she provided. Our photos are beautiful and we are so thankful. She included many special touches that we weren’t expecting, which made it even more special. Don’t hesitate to reach out to her for your wedding services (officiant, planning, photos) it will be a memorable and unique experience.

Sent on 04/22/2021

Stefano P. · Married on 04/06/2021

The Vow Keeper is the way to go!

We chose Charlotte at the Vow Keeper to be our elopement officiant, and boy were we happy about our decision. Charlotte is extremely kind and offered a superb service. Communication was flawless from our first introductory chat, right until the day of. We had a wonderful wedding day, and the Vow Keeper was instrumental in making that happen. If you are looking to get married in the High or Low Desert, look no further!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Catie

Catie N. · Married on 03/04/2021

Wedding Officiant

Charlotte was our wedding officiant and was professional and responsive with every communication from beginning to end. Her years of experience served as a steady anchor during our rehearsal and helped calm our nerves. She is very attentive to detail too, making sure we were happy with every choice that was made. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get married out in the desert. I'm SO thankful we chose her.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler G. · Married on 02/04/2021

Highly recommend

Charlotte was excellent throughout our entire experience. She responded very quickly to emails, provided suggestions that worked well with our ideas, and made the overall experience extremely simple and memorable. We utilized her services as wedding officiant, wedding photographer, and wedding planner. Her and her husband made our elopement much easier than we originally expected. She was flexible with our elopement location, time of ceremony, and photography desires while also incorporating her own helpful recommendations. Charlotte exceeded our expectations and we were very happy with our special day.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Rezeta R. · Married on 11/28/2020

Seamless and absolutely magical

Charlotte was the most wonderful officiant and guided us throughout the process beautifully. She made our day beyond special, gave us memories we will cherish forever. Thank you Charlotte for making our intimate ceremony so spectacular. We are honored to have you be a part of our special day and for the gorgeous photos you took. 🙏

Sent on 12/01/2020

Celeste · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect, and Exceeded all Expectations!

Our morning with Charlotte began just before daybreak. She was prompt, and we both immediately absorbed her demeanor as professional, compassionate, astute, and above all kind and patient. It felt as though in a matter of minutes, we became friends, and it was as though a good friend was officiating our elopement and photographing it. She was patient with us, with our dogs- who mean the world to us, and took great care with her craft. We could not have imagined a more perfect ceremony in Joshua Tree, not kidding when I say she pulled it off without a single hitch. Not only that, she overdelivered, with photographs that elegantly allowed us to share en event our friends and family were precluded from participating in. She was sensitive to exactly how we wanted things to unfold, offered excellent suggestions, and helped us remain calm and enjoy our wedding ceremony and the moment. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Tim

Tim S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we had hoped for

Charlotte was a wonderful officiant. Not only were her words and presentation perfect, but she did an amazing job at making sure my wife and I were present and in the moment. Charlotte was also a huge help with acquiring a marriage license during Covid-19 restrictions. I highly recommend The Vow Keeper!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Chuck

Chuck B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Exceeded expectations

Originally we planned to elope to New Orleans but Covid 19 shut down our plans and we decided to wait a few months and explore our options. Once we decided that we would marry in Joshua Tree I started reaching out to local officiants. When I reached out to the Vow Keeper I knew we had found the person to marry us. Charlotte was ever supportive with answering questions, providing options, and keeping us on track leading up to the wedding. I typically have many questions when planning an event and Charlotte was always right there to answer them.

The wedding itself was way beyond our expectations. Charlotte and husband Dave led us to a beautiful private site, took tons of photos and officiated an amazing ceremony. Christina and I will always remember the joy and beauty of our special day in the desert with Charlotte and Larry.

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Brooke

Brooke R. · Married on 10/02/2020

Highly Recommend

My husband and I live in SD, we booked Charlotte online for our J Tree wedding after reading a bunch of positive reviews on Yelp.
    We only met Charlotte a few mins before our wedding... her calm and reassuring demeanor made me feel like I knew her my whole life.
    She made sure to personalize ours vows and made our day extra special with sweet little rituals and gifts.
    We opted to hire a photographer but really did not need to. The pictures that Charlotte took of us were our favorites and they are already hanging in our home.
    I highly recommend Charlotte, she is professional, organized and all-around just a great person!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • LAARNi

Laarni · Married on 09/26/2020

The Vow Keeper Wedding officiant

The Vow Keeper is amazing! She response quick and attends to all the details of the plan to make sure she is meeting your expectation. We recommend to also have a Dinner Rehearsal prior to the wedding because it helps with the flow of the wedding day. We also recommend other services she offers. We did not know about the Vow keeper prior to the first plan date. due to Covid, If only we did, we could've requested all packages from her. She is very personable and helpful in many ways. Everyone commented how nice she is and very professional. Not only she works professionally in what she does, she can also be your friend after your wedding. She has 100 f vows to choose that will suit your vow intention. Also, she would be someone I would keep as a friend and community resource in this area. She does photography, wedding consultant and coordinating as well. Overall, we are very happy to have her. Thank you for officiating our wedding. 5 stars!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/25/2020

Elopement in Joshua Tree National Park

Charlotte was extremely kind and a lovely presence to have at our ceremony. My husband and I love that she had so many different ceremony options to choose from as it helped us find just the right wording to express our love and commitment to one another. I would definitely recommend Charlotte to any other bride as she can easily adapt to whatever type of ceremony you're looking for.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah S. · Married on 09/10/2020

Excellent experience

Charlotte was incredible to work with. Her communication prior to the day was prompt and clear. She has a depth of experience doing ceremonies in the area and can provide helpful information and guidance. The ceremony was beautiful, it’s clear that Charlotte has a deep passion for what she does. I highly recommend Charlotte to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Kate M. · Married on 08/04/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

What can we say about Charlotte and our perfect wedding day/ceremony?! Our day was magical starting right away with our meet-up with Charlotte and her husband. Big hugs right away. Charlotte and her husband were so genuine and special it made our day even more special. The ceremony we selected was gorgeous and the location Charlotte took us to was so private and offered beautiful views of the park. Our pictures are stunning, and we couldn’t be happier with the entire process. We came from out of town, but we felt right at home in the desert with Charlotte celebrating our wedding day.

Sent on 04/30/2019