The Vow Keeper Reviews

91 Reviews for The Vow Keeper

• Debora

Debora Prouty · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Lovely, Meaningful & Special

We didn't have any family members for our elopement ceremony - due Convid-19 and distance - but Charlotte made us feel like home. I felt like my mom was doing our votes. She was so kind to us. She understood our needs since the beginning, and she was there to help us solve any problems. She was on time, I highly care about that because late people make me nervous and anxious especially on my big day. We highly recommend her for elopement in Joshua Tree National Park, she knows everything about that place.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Melissa Hesson · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Yucca Valley Elopement

Charlotte and Larry were amazing. They were incredibly positive and had enormous amounts of patience with our little dogs as one continuously barked at Larry and the other jumped all over him (sorry Larry!) Somehow, they managed to get some great photos of us with our out-of-control dogs, and then followed us to a location we picked for the ceremony in the desert. They did a wonderful job with the lighting conditions and making sure we were in the best locations to capture the moment. I was also very impressed with their memory and ability to keep us on task for what we wanted to get out of the photo shoot. We had numerous requests, and in the excitement of it my fiance and I naturally forgot about half the stuff we wanted to do, but Charlotte and Larry remembered every single thing after being told only once and got us every pose and moment that we wanted captured (even an awesome champagne bottle pop). The final product was great, and because our family couldn't be there due to the pandemic, they absolutely love the high quality photos. I would highly recommend them, and would use them again for any other occasion that we want documented.

Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Kyle and Melissa

Sent on 06/01/2020

Victoria Abraham · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Charlotte is perfect

Charlotte is amazing! She was super helpful and responsive throughout the process and brought a ton of positive energy on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Brooke · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Charlotte was absolutely wonderful in the ceremony that she performed for my husband and I. I have already recommended her to a friend, and she just did our ceremony less than a week ago! She was ever flexible and worked with my husband and I with our schedules, financial situations, and even stepped up to help resolve an issue made with state paperwork although she did not have to. She was a kind and thoughtful and I certainly say if you're looking for a kindhearted individual to perform your ceremony, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/27/2016

The Vow Keeper's reply:

Congratulations Brooke and William, such a lovely wedding at Live Oak in The Joshua Tree National Park, Joshua Tree, Ca. Blessings to you and William and thank you for your military service in the Marine Corps. at Twentynine Palms, Ca. MCAGCC
  • Catie

Catie Nienaber · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wedding Officiant

Charlotte was our wedding officiant and was professional and responsive with every communication from beginning to end. Her years of experience served as a steady anchor during our rehearsal and helped calm our nerves. She is very attentive to detail too, making sure we were happy with every choice that was made. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get married out in the desert. I'm SO thankful we chose her.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Gould · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Highly recommend

Charlotte was excellent throughout our entire experience. She responded very quickly to emails, provided suggestions that worked well with our ideas, and made the overall experience extremely simple and memorable. We utilized her services as wedding officiant, wedding photographer, and wedding planner. Her and her husband made our elopement much easier than we originally expected. She was flexible with our elopement location, time of ceremony, and photography desires while also incorporating her own helpful recommendations. Charlotte exceeded our expectations and we were very happy with our special day.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Celeste M · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect, and Exceeded all Expectations!

Our morning with Charlotte began just before daybreak. She was prompt, and we both immediately absorbed her demeanor as professional, compassionate, astute, and above all kind and patient. It felt as though in a matter of minutes, we became friends, and it was as though a good friend was officiating our elopement and photographing it. She was patient with us, with our dogs- who mean the world to us, and took great care with her craft. We could not have imagined a more perfect ceremony in Joshua Tree, not kidding when I say she pulled it off without a single hitch. Not only that, she overdelivered, with photographs that elegantly allowed us to share en event our friends and family were precluded from participating in. She was sensitive to exactly how we wanted things to unfold, offered excellent suggestions, and helped us remain calm and enjoy our wedding ceremony and the moment. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • LAARNi

LAARNi · Married on 09/26/2020

The Vow Keeper Wedding officiant

The Vow Keeper is amazing! She response quick and attends to all the details of the plan to make sure she is meeting your expectation. We recommend to also have a Dinner Rehearsal prior to the wedding because it helps with the flow of the wedding day. We also recommend other services she offers. We did not know about the Vow keeper prior to the first plan date. due to Covid, If only we did, we could've requested all packages from her. She is very personable and helpful in many ways. Everyone commented how nice she is and very professional. Not only she works professionally in what she does, she can also be your friend after your wedding. She has 100 f vows to choose that will suit your vow intention. Also, she would be someone I would keep as a friend and community resource in this area. She does photography, wedding consultant and coordinating as well. Overall, we are very happy to have her. Thank you for officiating our wedding. 5 stars!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/25/2020

Elopement in Joshua Tree National Park

Charlotte was extremely kind and a lovely presence to have at our ceremony. My husband and I love that she had so many different ceremony options to choose from as it helped us find just the right wording to express our love and commitment to one another. I would definitely recommend Charlotte to any other bride as she can easily adapt to whatever type of ceremony you're looking for.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Swann · Married on 09/10/2020

Excellent experience

Charlotte was incredible to work with. Her communication prior to the day was prompt and clear. She has a depth of experience doing ceremonies in the area and can provide helpful information and guidance. The ceremony was beautiful, it’s clear that Charlotte has a deep passion for what she does. I highly recommend Charlotte to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Kate Maker · Married on 08/04/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

What can we say about Charlotte and our perfect wedding day/ceremony?! Our day was magical starting right away with our meet-up with Charlotte and her husband. Big hugs right away. Charlotte and her husband were so genuine and special it made our day even more special. The ceremony we selected was gorgeous and the location Charlotte took us to was so private and offered beautiful views of the park. Our pictures are stunning, and we couldn’t be happier with the entire process. We came from out of town, but we felt right at home in the desert with Charlotte celebrating our wedding day.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Linda · Married on 06/27/2020

Wedding officiant at Joshua Tree National Park

Charlotte was excellent! I reached out to her for wedding officiant services. She was prompt with all communication, gives a variety of services and makes great suggestions! She was the first to arrive at the location, took pictures when my photographer was late and overall conducted a lovely heartfelt ceremony. thank you Charlotte :)

Sent on 07/02/2020

Alison Miller · Married on 03/10/2020

Easy, flexible, and professional

Charlotte was extremely professional and easy to work with! She offers a lengthy and varied list of ceremony options as guidance, all of which she has experience in performing. Covid through our planning for a loop but Charlotte was patient and happily provided a referral for someone who could help us get our license last minute. We also asked if we could add a smudge ceremony a week before the wedding and she responded quickly with two examples and offered to bring her own smudge fan. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Laynna Elia-Monagas · Married on 11/08/2019

So beautiful

There was great communication and so much help with everything. Greatly appreciated and photos looked amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kristen Militello · Married on 11/08/2019

Our experience was amazing!

Charlotte was absolutely amazing! She was so personable and truly cared about what would make this day special for Laynna and I. She not only made everything so convenient for us, but she took well beyond the anticipated number of photos for us that were breathtaking and a true resemblance of our love. She was amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/21/2019

The Vow Keeper is the best!

Charlotte is an absolute dream! I am so happy she officiated our wedding! We could have not asked for a more glowing, happy, and loving person to work with! I was planning from across the country and Charlotte was so helpful! I am truly truly thankful she was part of our special day and I hope that we remain in touch because she will brighten up any day!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Giulia Marrone · Married on 07/30/2019

Just what we wanted

Thanks to Charlotte we managed to plan and achieve, the marriage we were looking for.
    Even with a very short timing, she made everything so easy and smooth, helping us in suggesting the best solutions, careful in every detail,
    With her being our Officiant, we couldn’t ask for anybody more suitable for the occasion:
    Her warmth, gentleness and understanding made our day even more special!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Elmer Rivera · Married on 07/13/2019

The best ever

She was amazing and improvised when a curve ball was thrown her way. She was amazing!!!! Would choose her all over again.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan Worley · Married on 06/22/2019

amazing woman!

she has been so helpful and patient since the moment i called her. the price is so cheap for such high quality assistance and pictures. she has a sense of humor and romance along with being professional. she answered every question i had as soon as i asked and was there through the whole process before the wedding and during. the pictures and the wedding site were TRULY AMAZING! if she can put up with a group of young marines, she can get you through anything. i highly recommend this sweet woman as your photographer and wedding officiant. you will be very pleased

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Kahn · Married on 06/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Charlotte and Larry were absolutely amazing when it came down to planning our elopement. They have great suggestions on photography and location. They were beyond kind and professional. They made our day even more special.My husband and I wanted an intimate beautiful moment in nature with some beautiful photographs of us and we got way more than we expected. Our photos were beyond our expectations all because we took Charlotte's advice and eloped in the morning. Highly recommend if you want an intimate nature inspired wedding or elopement.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Daniel Vasile · Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing experience

I am so glad we chose The Vow Keeper. It was such a pleasant experience from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Jeana

Jeana Jones · Married on 04/10/2019

Everything and more!

My husband and I traveled from out of state to elope in beautiful Palm Springs. While searching for wedding officiant's, I came across The Vow Keeper! Mrs. Charlotte went above and beyond in helping us organize our elopement, providing an ample amount of options, advice and accommodations. The entire experience with Charlotte and Larry as our officiant and photographer couldn't have been more perfect! They arrived early to Joshua Tree National Park to explore the area with us in order to pick the perfect spot for our ceremony and spent time afterwards to capture every memorable moment possible. We couldn't be more pleased with their services and we highly recommend The Vow Keeper to anyone in the National Park area for their ceremony.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Julia Trevino · Married on 03/09/2019

Photography and coordinator

Charlotte, "The Vow Keeper," is wonderful to work with. She is highly professional, kind and compassionate. The wedding photos are amazing! Thank you Charlotte and Larry for your hard work and helping to make my daughters wedding a success!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Alex

Alex Smith · Married on 03/01/2019

Where to begin...

Charlotte was an absolute pleasure to work with, from first e-mail to watching her drive away. She felt more like a friend or family member, her positive attitude and level of professionalism can’t be matched. My new wife and I could not have asked for a better person to officiate our elopement.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Eliza Hall · Married on 02/05/2019

We would give Charlotte all the stars in the world if we could.

We would give Charlotte all the stars in the world if we could. From the first moment we enquired with Charlotte she put our minds at ease about the entire process. Before we had even confirmed our booking with Charlotte she was providing us with so much help and information.. it's obvious that it is more than just a 'job' to Charlotte - she is a wonderful, lovely person who lives for love and romance! Of course we went ahead and booked Charlotte for our special day, (we couldn't risk her being booked out for anybody else). We eloped from the UK in the Joshua Tree so we were nervous about the arrangements being so far away and we were unclear about the american wedding license process. Charlotte completely put our minds at ease, answered all of our questions thoroughly and efficiently and gave us step by step instructions on what to do with the license process, she went above and beyond. Charlotte has an impressive website filled with tons of information which we found extremely helpful. We also used her wedding ceremony templates and examples to create a ceremony that suited us and felt personal and special. When we stood saying our vows to each other, we felt so comfortable in Charlotte's presence like a friend was stood with us, marrying us. I am so grateful we found Charlotte and she will forever remain a very special person to us. Thank you Charlotte.

Sent on 05/30/2019