34 Reviews for The Vistas

Sound/PA System (8)
Lighting (6)
Ceremony (5)
34 The Vistas Reviews

So fun!!! Our guests stayed on the dance floor all night! They even learned a song we wanted to have!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Could not have asked for a better band!!! They were SO good - so much fun! Perfect!! Had people dancing and smiling all night. We were so happy with everything!!

Profile Picture Lara, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

No band is better than these guys. Really engaged the crowd and in fact at times the groom didnt have room on the dance floor. Awesome group!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Vistas were fantastic! Everyone loved the energy they brought to the reception. They were also able to learn a song for our first dance and shorten it to fit perfectly with our limited "choreography". The music was soft during dinner and got everyone up and dancing after. We got compliments all night on the band, and couldn't be happier with them! And as a bonus they even signed our guestbook.

Profile Picture Nick, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Great wedding band. Guests raved about the big sound and the show they put on. Very fair price and great value.

Profile Picture Alan, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't say enough how much this band rocked our wedding! They embodied everything we wanted. We love movies and we wanted to incorporate that into our reception, but subtly. They played songs from movie soundtracks, our favorites being "Earth Angel" and "Johny Be Good" from Back to The Future. They easily played our requests for the first dance, and parent dances. We even think our first dance song sounded better played by The Vistas! All night, and since, everyone has said how great the band was! They let my cousin, my matron of honor's husband, and myself up to play instruments/sing. Such a fun time! We highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved having The Vistas play at our wedding! We only heard positive comments from our guests and they were extremely accommodating. We highly recommend hiring The Vistas for your event!

Profile Picture Bree, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Vistas were awesome! All the guests of the wedding were raving about how great the band was and how much fun they had.

Profile Picture Connor, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolute perfect choice for our wedding! Brandon was communicative, professional and so accommodating to our wants/needs. He went above and beyond, playing the processional music with my grandfather (a special request b/c my grandfather is a musician but suffers from Alzheimers). Brandon made the moment perfect and heartfelt.

The band played music for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with minimal breaks. They kept all of the guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! We had so much fun that we asked them to keep playing for an additional hour, which they did. They read the room and played great songs in perfect sets!!

Punctual, professional, great energy!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

These guys are great! Talented to the max, a variety of music all done exceptionally well, very professional and went the extra mile to help us.
We didn't hire them for the actual ceremony processional/recessional music, but they were kind enough to play our recordings on their nice equipment with perfect timing.
Hire these guys and you will be the hero of your bride/groom!

Profile Picture John, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

Highly recommend! We booked the Vistas based on their online reviews and selection and music for our wedding reception and were not disappointed. They arrived on time with plenty of time to set up. They had great energy and really made our reception one of a kind. Brandon was great to work with. Throughout the whole process they were able to create a song list that was unique to our wedding. It is obvious that the band not only cares about the music being played but also about the experience they create. They were even able to play one last song requested at the end of the night. We received so many compliments from our guests—they are still talking about how great the band was! Do not hesitate on booking the Vistas!

Profile Picture Tori, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

Book them immediately!! They were hands down our favorite vendor we hired for our wedding... they are huge entertainers which worked out perfect for us because it took a lot of attention off of us (The Bride & Groom). The dance floor was full the whole night. My husband's family isn't big dancers but The Vistas even had them dancing....

Profile Picture Julie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Vistas were extremely accommodating to our every need and we received numerous compliments from guests about their entertaining performances. They even accommodated our theme song that we forgot to include on the set list. Also allowed us to have a guest duet and karaoke song on stage with the wedding party! Highly recommend the Vistas for any band needs! You won't be disappointed. Thanks Vistas.

Profile Picture Sara , 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Vistas band exceeded our expectations. They definitely made our daughters wedding reception fun! They played great music and kept the crowd dancing. No one wanted to leave! I would definitely recommend this band.

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This is the best wedding band imaginable! Highlight of the entire evening! (after the bride) The Vistas are the one and only band to have at any event. They love what they do and will do whatever they can to make a memorable occasion. Even bring you on stage and play with them!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Vistas were one of the most memorable aspects of our wedding!!! All guests, spanning generations, loved your music.

Profile Picture valerie, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Vistas were easy to work with and even more fun to dance to! We're so glad we chose them as our wedding band. Their song list is far-reaching and they did such a great job of reading the room and changing the song choices as the night progressed. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture User7789839, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Vistas band was incredible! The played for my wedding ceremony and reception. They kept the party going for 5 hours straight! They were extremely professional, fun, and played all of the music we requested. They showed up several hours early to set up and get everything in tune. I loved having live music as I walked down the aisle. Everyone loved this band and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

The Vistas were AMAZING at our wedding!! I was a stickler for getting a band instead of DJ but was unsure if I could afford a good one. The Vistas were a great price and well worth every penny! We have guests raving at how entertaining they were and the wide variety of music they played from beach music to Uptown Funk. Brandon also provided ceremony music for us on the keyboard and not only was it great, but he was so accommodating with my last minute changes. I cannot thank them enough for making our day so wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Vistas were such a hit at my wedding!!! I couldn't have chosen a better band. They were so lively and full of energy and several people told me after the wedding that they had the best night dancing and the band never played a single "dud" song. Their playlist has a great mix of classic oldies and newer top 40- something for everyone! They also learned several songs that we requested without any hesitation. We danced the night away and a lot of my guests said it was the best party they had ever been to. I would highly recommend The Vistas!!!

Profile Picture Bri, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I highly recommend the Vista's! They did a great job getting everybody on their feet and dancing!

Profile Picture User6746102, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Reception

The Vistas were well worth it! They showed up early, set up and tested everything before guests arrived. We had a great time with them for our wedding; they played all the songs we wanted and used their experience to play appropriate music for the rest of the times that we didn't request songs. Their abilities and sound were amazing, the energy they put out was great and everyone loved them. They are fun, boisterous, energetic & charming; they got the crowd involved and they had fun with it. The moment they started playing, we felt relieved to have the guests entertained and the dance floor filled up quickly! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lee, 4/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The Vistas performed at the reception for our daughter's wedding and were tremendous. The vocals were great - excellent renditions of the songs they played. Probably most importantly, they connect with the audience and select songs as the night goes on that will keep the room energized and lively. Their energy level is excellent and you can see they enjoy being there. The reception was at an indoor venue with about 125 guests, and those who were at their tables were able to have conversations without being overwhelmed by the volume. Their were no dead periods during the evening, the dance floor was full hopping all night. We have received great reviews from everyone who attended and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Paul, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Reception

The Vistas was an exceptional band! I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were! The audience interaction was great, they got everyone at my daughter's reception involved from the youngest to the oldest. It was nonstop dancing till the reception ended! They also sung Butterfly Kisses for the father/daughter dance which was not on their song list but we asked if they could learn it to sing because that song has been her father and her song since she was a little girl, they nailed the song and made it so special for my daughter and her Dad, there was not a dry eye. Everyone loved the band, they played all genres of music, it was something for everyone. Not only was the band exceptional but their price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for weddings, parties, or any event where you need a band! They will rock whatever event you might have!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/12/15, 1 Review