The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas Reviews

25 | Mesa, AZ

25 Reviews for The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas

25 The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas Reviews

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

The most beautiful venue with amazing spots for pictures! It's a golf course, but with the feel of a garden hidden in the mountains overlooking the valley. Everyone was stunned by how pretty it was! We booked a "summer special" package and it was an incredible deal!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

We loved our team at Las Sendas- they stayed true to our vision on what we wanted for our big day. They were easy to reach, Jess and her entire team were so great!!! i was sad to day goodbye to them! we had so many complements about our venue, it had the best wedding food and view!!

Thomas · Married on 03/26/2017

Recently I had the opportunity to sponsor the Alice Cooper Rock & Roll Golf Classic held at the Las Sendas Golf Club. As part of the event, over 700 guests were welcomed the evening before for a night Under the Big Top with Alice and friends. It was literally under a big top, as an enormous tent was erected to host guests for cocktails, dinner and a rock concert. The entire evening was managed by The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas and only one word comes to mind…..Bravo! The management and staff did an amazing job of organizing the event and keeping it on schedule. Then there was the food. It was outstanding and the efficiency in moving all the guests through the buffet lines was done masterfully. Regardless of the size of the your wedding, I highly recommend The Vistas Pavilion.

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2016

We got married back in November and we are so happy that we chose Las Sendas. Everything was beautiful and coordinated very well. I worked with Dasha and she was very pleasent to work with. Very quick to respond to an concerns/questions we had. We got the most compliments on the food. The food was fantastic and delicious. It went beyond my expectation. Such a great location for pictures, ceremony, reception. The service, staff, location, and food we exceptional. Would recommend Las Sendas to anyone.

Angela · Married on 10/17/2016

We had a small wedding ceremony and cocktail reception at Las Sendas on October 17, 2016. We were so happy with our choice. Las Sendas is absolutely beautiful! The sunsets are amazing! They were easy to work with from the beginning. I always received prompt responses to emails and phone calls. They double checked all of the details to make the day run smoothly. They took such good care of us on the day of the wedding. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. I actually felt like they were truly excited for us. The appetizers and drinks were great, and the set up for the ceremony and cocktail reception were beautiful. I highly recommend Las Sendas for your wedding.

Sue · Married on 10/08/2016

I dealt with Dascha who was awesome with making sure all questions and concerns I had were answered. The food was amazing and the location was great with allowing us to decorate before the party. All and all my husband had a great time. All the staff members were great!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

This was a beautiful venue! We did a summer special but the weather was nice and saved us a ton of money

Dascha and Marty are amazing. Both of these ladies made my night amazing. Even my guests after said how amazing both of them and the staff are. The food is amazing and so is the location. Also anytime I needed something they were both right there to help. They made my night easy and totally stress free. I could not be more happier! This place was just amazing!!!!

Judy · Married on 08/08/2015

We were looking for a vendor to host our daughter and future son-in-law's wedding shower. I found Las Sendas Golf Club, The Vistas Pavillion in Mesa and what a gold mine of a find. We had the best quality customer service provided by Jackilynn Russo and her staff. They were readily available to address any and all of our questions or needs. We did not feel it necessary to taste test the food and the day of the shower, received exceptional reviews on the food and presentation lead by catering manager, Marty. At NO TIME did we ever feel that Las Sendas, The Vistas Pavillion would disappoint us with what we had contracted with them. This is an exceptional, beautifully landscaped property and would HIGHLY recommend this venue for any and/or ALL your future wedding planning.

sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

I had my reception at the vistas on July 18, 2015. The location is beautiful. The food was delicious. Jackie is fantastic to work with. My reception was perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2015

Working with the ladies at Las Sendas Vistas Pavilion was amazing! Everything turned out beautifully. Everyone complimented the food, the view, everything! I recommend the venue to anyone!

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2015

Amazing venue. Desert landscaping surrounds golf course with amazing sunset and city lights. AMAZING food and staff were so easy and accommodating.

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2015

Really friendly staff. Event went off with out a hitch. My sister said it was the best wedding she has been too.

Mandee · Married on 10/26/2013

Jackilynn was amazing to work with and made are wedding a special one of a kind day! I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting to celebrate a wedding or special occasion the are fabulous!!!

Dawn · event on: 05/17/2015

Exemplary! The owner, event planning staff, catering, decor, limousine service, parking, vista pavilion dining and dancing room design, the magnifent view of the golf course on one side of the building and evening sunset on the other, not only made our Wedding Reception a night to remember, but it made a lifetime treasure never to forget.

Monica · Married on 04/12/2014

The staff at Las Sendas was very helpful, courteous, and honored our every wish. They were very easy to work with and made the time to answer all of our questions. The staff was helpful in working with us to stay at our personal budget and flexible in offering ways to accommodate my husband and I. This location offers a great view of the valley and most of all it met all our needs, from serving a great buffet, to providing a scenic view for our guests, to providing the lighting, linens, centerpieces, etc. I am so thankful for their exceptional service in making our wedding reception fantastic and unforgettable.

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2017

I recently had a wedding here in November 2018. The place is is beautiful! And it seats 300 people Mac. I didn't use that many people only 200. The managers there were very accommodating. The only thing was that, there was a change management so for a while, I didn't know who I should speak to. But other than that it was so reasonable prices. I paid 2,300 which included tables, chairs, linens, napkins, dance floor. Simple centerpieces if you wanted them and access to golf course for pictures.

jay · Married on 11/07/2014

the staff and food exceeded our expectations .. we are very happy we our reception here

The venue, food and service were all excellent. The wedding went off without a hitch and was enjoyed by all who attended. The only complaint I would have was that limos were a little dated, but they did serve their purpose.

Jacki · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing views and great food, got a ton of compliments on both at our wedding!

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

3.5

We had our wedding for 180 people and were very pleased. The staff on site for the night were very helpful and did everything possible to make it the best night. They ensured we had our dinner first, even packed to-go cake for us. Las Sendas provided us with planning documents which helped the process that much easier.

Kayla · Married on 11/01/2014

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at The Vistas Pavilion located at the Las Sendas Golf Club in Mesa, AZ. The service was phenomenal, the food was delicious, the view was breathtaking, and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. Jackilyn coordinated the event and kept us updated in a timely manner leading up to the event and she was very sweet, detail oriented, and professional.

We were however, slightly disappointed with some of the contract aspects of this venue. For example, we were originally quoted a price that did not include the ceremony fee. We were not expecting to pay this fee because of a "Summer Special" that they were willing to extend to us outside of the "Summer Months". Or so we thought, according to the quote. However, when we received our bill, it included the ceremony fee. This would not have any issue at all if we were simply quoted the real price to begin with. One other instance that was again, slightly disappointing was with the dance floor. We were told that The Vistas Pavilion rents their dance floor and that is why were paying for a dance floor fee, which is again no big deal. However, we later learned that another venue in Las Sendas had donated their dance floor to the Vistas and they never had to actually rent a dance floor that we paid for.

All-in-all the venue is absolutely gorgeous and we were incredibly happy with the way our wedding went and there were only a few issues with the contract/quote.

Las Sendas was a beautiful location that was tough to beat in view and price! The staffing was wonderful and easy to work with. They were easy to work with and Dascha made planning a breeze with helping us set up our big day. The only thing I would have changed is putting lighting by the food! We had a large wedding so the buffet line was outside but it was tough to see the food.
    I would highly recommend Las Sendas Golf Club!

Enrico · Married on 12/30/2017

4.2

Great venue, beautiful view, and good service. Tannis was very nice and easy to work with.