The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas Reviews

The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 7
  • Grace

Grace McMillan · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend!

The wedding coordinators at Las Sendas are very professional and helpful. They helped me put together all the things I wanted and were very flexible with what I wanted. The pictures here are beautiful!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Carly

Carly Benewith · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect night!

We chose The Vista Pavilions mainly because of the location and the views, not knowing much about Jess & Jolyn (the coordinators) but the exceeded all expectations! They were both so incredible in helping us feel organized because we live in Colorado and everyone knows planning an out of state wedding can be difficult, but it was EASY thanks to them. We had MANY compliments on how amazing the food was and how great and smoothly the whole night went. If I were to do the whole day/night again, I would do it all the same and not change a thing. A big thank you to everyone at Las Sendas for the best wedding!

Carly,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. You were amazing bride and it was so nice working with you. Safe travels and best wishes to you both!

Jill · Married on 12/01/2018

Jess, the woman, the myth, the legend in making.

Jess is a total rock star, if you even mention something you might need or have to schedule in ear shot of her she is already on the phone making it happen. From the small things like heel covers for the golf course to coming back at the end of the night to make sure everyone gets home safe this woman gets it done. Huge shout out to Jess and her team for making my day as worry and stress free as possible. I appreciate you guys!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal

Venue was amazing. Jess customer service was impeccable. Every one of my guest spoke very highly of the food

Sent on 06/05/2019
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 9
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 10
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 11
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 12
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 13

The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Hope you both are both doing well. I will email you shortly! Thank you for the kind words.
    Jess Miller
  • Rosina

Rosina · Married on 05/11/2018

Perfect Wedding at Las Sendas

Beautiful location and venue and wonderful caring staff. I would highly recommend Las Sendas for a wedding or event. The views are gorgeous and is suitable for an intimate or large wedding.

The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 14
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 15
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 16

Rosina,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. And happy 1 year anniversary (a little late) :)
    It's lovely seeing you at our hosted events as well throughout the year. Thank you for the continuous support and have a wonderful summer!

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

The most beautiful venue with amazing spots for pictures! It's a golf course, but with the feel of a garden hidden in the mountains overlooking the valley. Everyone was stunned by how pretty it was! We booked a "summer special" package and it was an incredible deal!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2018

The best day ever ❤️

We had such a great experience at Las sendas. I have recommended this venue to many of our friends. Thank you for being a part of our special day.

The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 17
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 18
    The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas 19

The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Hope you both are doing well. Congratulations on the new addition to the family! Enjoy your summer!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

We loved our team at Las Sendas- they stayed true to our vision on what we wanted for our big day. They were easy to reach, Jess and her entire team were so great!!! i was sad to day goodbye to them! we had so many complements about our venue, it had the best wedding food and view!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Thomas · Married on 03/26/2017

Recently I had the opportunity to sponsor the Alice Cooper Rock & Roll Golf Classic held at the Las Sendas Golf Club. As part of the event, over 700 guests were welcomed the evening before for a night Under the Big Top with Alice and friends. It was literally under a big top, as an enormous tent was erected to host guests for cocktails, dinner and a rock concert. The entire evening was managed by The Vistas Pavilion at Las Sendas and only one word comes to mind…..Bravo! The management and staff did an amazing job of organizing the event and keeping it on schedule. Then there was the food. It was outstanding and the efficiency in moving all the guests through the buffet lines was done masterfully. Regardless of the size of the your wedding, I highly recommend The Vistas Pavilion.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2016

We got married back in November and we are so happy that we chose Las Sendas. Everything was beautiful and coordinated very well. I worked with Dasha and she was very pleasent to work with. Very quick to respond to an concerns/questions we had. We got the most compliments on the food. The food was fantastic and delicious. It went beyond my expectation. Such a great location for pictures, ceremony, reception. The service, staff, location, and food we exceptional. Would recommend Las Sendas to anyone.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Angela · Married on 10/17/2016

We had a small wedding ceremony and cocktail reception at Las Sendas on October 17, 2016. We were so happy with our choice. Las Sendas is absolutely beautiful! The sunsets are amazing! They were easy to work with from the beginning. I always received prompt responses to emails and phone calls. They double checked all of the details to make the day run smoothly. They took such good care of us on the day of the wedding. The staff was extremely professional and friendly. I actually felt like they were truly excited for us. The appetizers and drinks were great, and the set up for the ceremony and cocktail reception were beautiful. I highly recommend Las Sendas for your wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Sue · Married on 10/08/2016

I dealt with Dascha who was awesome with making sure all questions and concerns I had were answered. The food was amazing and the location was great with allowing us to decorate before the party. All and all my husband had a great time. All the staff members were great!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

This was a beautiful venue! We did a summer special but the weather was nice and saved us a ton of money

Sent on 11/12/2016

Dascha and Marty are amazing. Both of these ladies made my night amazing. Even my guests after said how amazing both of them and the staff are. The food is amazing and so is the location. Also anytime I needed something they were both right there to help. They made my night easy and totally stress free. I could not be more happier! This place was just amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Judy · Married on 08/08/2015

We were looking for a vendor to host our daughter and future son-in-law's wedding shower. I found Las Sendas Golf Club, The Vistas Pavillion in Mesa and what a gold mine of a find. We had the best quality customer service provided by Jackilynn Russo and her staff. They were readily available to address any and all of our questions or needs. We did not feel it necessary to taste test the food and the day of the shower, received exceptional reviews on the food and presentation lead by catering manager, Marty. At NO TIME did we ever feel that Las Sendas, The Vistas Pavillion would disappoint us with what we had contracted with them. This is an exceptional, beautifully landscaped property and would HIGHLY recommend this venue for any and/or ALL your future wedding planning.

Sent on 08/12/2015

sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

I had my reception at the vistas on July 18, 2015. The location is beautiful. The food was delicious. Jackie is fantastic to work with. My reception was perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2015

Working with the ladies at Las Sendas Vistas Pavilion was amazing! Everything turned out beautifully. Everyone complimented the food, the view, everything! I recommend the venue to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Dawn · event on 05/17/2015

Exemplary! The owner, event planning staff, catering, decor, limousine service, parking, vista pavilion dining and dancing room design, the magnifent view of the golf course on one side of the building and evening sunset on the other, not only made our Wedding Reception a night to remember, but it made a lifetime treasure never to forget.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2015

Amazing venue. Desert landscaping surrounds golf course with amazing sunset and city lights. AMAZING food and staff were so easy and accommodating.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2015

Really friendly staff. Event went off with out a hitch. My sister said it was the best wedding she has been too.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Matt · Married on 01/02/2015

Everyone involved with the Vistas Pavilion was professional and courteous. Jackilyn was the standout though, she was with us every step of the way and never once hesitated to get us anything we felt we needed. She is a star among stars and made our wedding both easy and very low stress. Knowing she was handling something was as good as knowing it was done. I cannot recommend this venue or Jackilyn enough! They get an 11 out of 10!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Mandee · Married on 10/26/2013

Jackilynn was amazing to work with and made are wedding a special one of a kind day! I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting to celebrate a wedding or special occasion the are fabulous!!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Monica · Married on 04/12/2014

The staff at Las Sendas was very helpful, courteous, and honored our every wish. They were very easy to work with and made the time to answer all of our questions. The staff was helpful in working with us to stay at our personal budget and flexible in offering ways to accommodate my husband and I. This location offers a great view of the valley and most of all it met all our needs, from serving a great buffet, to providing a scenic view for our guests, to providing the lighting, linens, centerpieces, etc. I am so thankful for their exceptional service in making our wedding reception fantastic and unforgettable.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2017

I recently had a wedding here in November 2018. The place is is beautiful! And it seats 300 people Mac. I didn't use that many people only 200. The managers there were very accommodating. The only thing was that, there was a change management so for a while, I didn't know who I should speak to. But other than that it was so reasonable prices. I paid 2,300 which included tables, chairs, linens, napkins, dance floor. Simple centerpieces if you wanted them and access to golf course for pictures.

Sent on 01/30/2018