The Vintage Rose Reviews

The Vintage Rose 7
  • Vivian

Vivian · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Making My Life Easy

I have yet to have my wedding at the Vintage Rose but I booked a little over a year out and they have made my life fairly stress-free. So much so that I catch myself stressing over nothing. I recently had to email one of the employees to make sure that there was nothing I had to do, as I was getting stressed about not doing anything. Per usual, he was very prompt and helpful in his response. Other reviews don't mention any details but I'd just like to point out that they have two tastings a year and that you start planning the details of your event with your coordinator six weeks before the big day. In the meantime, I've just got to get flowers for bouquets/boutonnieres/church ceremony, cake, and a photographer/videographer! I'll update my experience as it goes on. So far, I'm still loving the venue and it's all-inclusiveness.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Ana

Ana Larios · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Absolute Bliss.

Beautiful is such an understatement when it comes to our experience at The Vintage Rose. Planning our forever here was absolute perfection. Rose and her team read our minds and made our dreams come true! God bless all of the unforgettable art you do. We Love You so much.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Nicole Muriu · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The Best Venue!

The Vintage Rose made our wedding day the best possible day it could be! From our first tour with Mary, to our initial conversation with Rose, to our first consultation with Aide, we were so grateful for the support and care of the staff. The way they helped us to include our Kenyan cultural elements into the ceremony, showed that they cared not just about our wedding, but who my husband and I are as people. They made the planning process so easy, and we cannot thank them enough. While the venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the flowers and decor is immaculate, this place is more than a venue. They deeply care about the couples and the families that come through the door. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a wedding venue or a place to host an event!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Sabordo · Married on 10/05/2019

Your big day will be the most memorable one!

My husband and I will forever be happy and grateful that we chose this venue for our big day! I honestly don't even know where to begin. From the tour, planning process, and the actual wedding day itself, everything was so organized and detailed. They are very transparent and quick to respond to any inquiries.

The best part about the venue is definitely the fact that they are all-inclusive. It really reduces all the wedding planning stress every bride goes through, and it also reduces having to hire multiple vendors for your wedding. Our only outside vendors were really just our photographers and videographers. The only other add-ons we had to do ourselves were the place cards and our wedding favors. We also provided our own cake, but that's because we chose to have a late night taco bar (which all the guests loved) instead of a cake provided by the venue. The food (which was very delicious), DJ, open bar, photo booth, decor, tables & chairs, and the wedding coordinator are all part of their package. They also take care of setup and cleanup. No need to burden your guests, family, and or entourage to do such things. Amazing deal for a reasonable price! If you were to plan a non all-inclusive wedding, you'd have to go through the hassle of contacting so many vendors, and the stress of handling it all would just be over the top. Not to mention having to deal with multiple invoices. Basically what I'm saying is that this all-inclusive venue was definitely worth it! Because if there is even anything in particular you want, chances are, your coordinator will work around you.

During the coming months of our wedding, I legitimately had people coming up to me and telling me that I was the most stress-free bride-to-be they've ever seen (though I did have some stress closer to the wedding but that's just inevitable for any bride), and that's because I wasn't really doing much since the venue had it all covered.

The backbone of our wedding day was definitely our awesome coordinator, Michelle. Within a month of our big day, I was literally messaging her 24/7. She was always ready to answer any of our questions, no matter how much I bombarded her messages or how random our questions/requests were (hahaha). She was very flexible and quick about everything both before and during the wedding. I really can't stress enough how organized the planning was, even with all the changes we had to make. The questionnaire and timeline were seriously impressive. She pretty much went over every little detail with us, and she made sure we were completely satisfied with everything. I also loved that she would give us tips to help us save some money by avoiding getting charged extra by stores/vendors because "wedding prices" are always bumped up. On our wedding day, she was definitely on point. She worked well with my ushers & usherettes, and she was so good about dealing with the minor issues that came up. She was also always checking up on us (made sure we were getting food and drinks) since it can get very hectic when you have to greet 238 guests. She even helped the bridesmaids and me with our bouquets during the grand entrance. If there's anything I learned from our experience with Michelle, it's that you should never be afraid to bring up any concerns with your wedding coordinator (at least here at the Vintage Rose). They would be more than glad to find the perfect solution for you!

We received SO many compliments about how nice our wedding was! The best feeling is seeing and knowing that all your guests enjoyed themselves. Everyone loved the hors d'oeuvres, the open bar, the dance floor & DJ, and all the picturesque spots all over the venue. The decor was seriously perfect, especially if you love all things vintage like I do. The Vintage Rose will not only cater to the bride & groom but also to all the guests attending--that's a guarantee!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    The Vintage Rose 8
    The Vintage Rose 9
    The Vintage Rose 10
    The Vintage Rose 11
  • Britney

Britney Conner Umemoto · Married on 09/14/2019

Better than we could have imagined

My husband and I had our wedding on 9/14/19 at The Vintage Rose. From the moment we went for our walk through of the venue we knew it was the one. The owners, Rose and Pat, were accommodating and helpful in getting the contract completed and the date set. They were also responsive to any questions we might have had. Very patient people!

Our wedding coordinator, Sandy, was AMAZING. Her energy was infectious and she knows exactly what she is doing. She went above and beyond during the final planning stages and made the process that much easier. She was always available via phone or email to answer any questions we might have. She made sure we had water during the long process of taking photos after the ceremony. Before the ceremony she made sure we had water/mimosas/sparklingly cider in the bridal suite for my girls and I. After the ceremony she was waiting at the end of the aisle with champagne to hand off to my new husband and I so we could celebrate our new marriage. She had hors d'oeuvres waiting in the bridal suite after the ceremony so we didn’t miss out during the cocktail hour. She also made sure our timeline was stuck to so that we could get through the “requirements” of the night and get to the party portion.

Our friends and family all loved the venue. The food came out amazing (future couples make sure you take the time to eat. That was my one regret. We didn’t get to finish our delicious steak dinners due to being distracted by our loved ones wanting to wish us congratulations). The decor was beautiful and exactly as I had imagined. The donut and champagne walls were a big hit with everyone. The waitstaff were on it and made sure ourselves and our guests were taken care of.

I’m sure we will be back in the future for more weddings as I’ve already been told by friends who are engaged of their plans to use the Vintage Rose.

Thanks again to the amazing team at The Vintage Rose! You made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/08/2019

My wedding day was everything and more

The vintage rose and their team really ensured everything went smoothly. They did not mind changes or your input for creativity. My coordinator Michelle was very quick to reply and helpful throughout the whole process. I was very taken care of. They made my vision of my dream barn come true and followed my color scheme effortlessly even with all my personal editions they made it all work. I wish I could do the day all over again. Thank you so very much to Rose and Michelle. I envy your jobs, looks incredible to create such beauty for people on a regular basis. Thank you so much again. Everything you get for the price is beyond worth it. So incredibly happy I chose this venue for my special day :)

Sent on 09/13/2019
    The Vintage Rose 12
    The Vintage Rose 13
    The Vintage Rose 14
    The Vintage Rose 15
    The Vintage Rose 16

Delfi · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding dreams do come true!

We just got married last Sunday and I have to say that Sandy and all the staff at The Vintage Rose made our wedding dreams come true! All my guest raved about the food, ambience and over all experience! The Vintage Rose is truly a hidden gem in Orange and if you are looking for a stress free all inclusive experience don’t look any further! You will not regret choosing The Vintage Rose!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    The Vintage Rose 17
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 07/21/2019

Thank you Rose, Michelle, and Vintage Rose Team!

I highly recommend Vintage Rose to anyone who is planning their wedding. We just got married last month here and all of our families and guests LOVED it! Both the ceremony and reception areas have cozy, family feeling that I really liked.

Vintage Rose was the very first venue my husband and I looked into while we were shopping around and it was not a difficult decision for us to go with Vintage Rose for our wedding. All the workers were very friendly and quick to serve the guests' needs. Vintage Rose team works together to make sure the wedding goes smoothly. :)

Michelle, my lead wedding coordinator was AMAZING!! She's very detailed, attentive, and reliable! She answered all my questions, provided me with reassurance and very practical tips, and made sure I was having a stress-free, fun wedding on the day of. I appreciate Michelle for all the time and effort she put in for our wedding. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Michelle as your wedding coordinator! :)

Sent on 08/10/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2019

Je pense que c'est FANTASTIQUE!

The Vintage Rose is a rare venue where you take a tour around the place and then get on the phone right after to cancel the rest of your wedding venue visits. It would be a cliche to say that the venue is a hidden gem, but it would be a bigger understatement to claim that the exterior of the building does little to no justice to the interior of the place. The venue can accommodate a total of 250 guests, which is more guests than you ever need to invite to your wedding. One of the great things about the Vintage Rose, is that the cocktail room is separate from the reception hall, which is great for guests who need to sneak off for a drink and a break from the party. Not to mention, the patio area is beautiful at night and a nice quiet place to talk to guests. The bridal suite is another great place for photos, with a private bathroom and a perfect place to keep the wedding party’s things safe during the event. The Vintage Rose took care of the catering, alcohol and beverages, setting up and tearing down, setting out the personal touches of your request, the floral and centerpiece arrangements, and in our case, the taco bar. But by far, our favorite feature of the venue was working with our delightfully sweet and highly competent wedding coordinator, Michelle. She was a pleasure to work with and a joy to talk to. “No” isn’t in her vocabulary, and she would be hard-pressed to find something she couldn’t manage to pull off. I’ll finish by saying that the care and attention the venue staff puts into the details of your wedding would make you think it was their wedding too. Whether you get Michelle or any of the other great coordinators from the Vintage Rose, you’ll be in good hands, I guarantee it.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Reuben Uy · Married on 07/07/2019

Highly Recommended

My wife and I got married here last 7/7/2019. Suffice to say, it was everything we could ever have hoped for, and more! Sandy was unperturbed by any request we sent her way. Every time she sensed any panic from us, she knew exactly what to do and say to keep things going. All the other staff members were very professional as well! Vintage Rose would probably be the only venue that you would want other couples to have as well. Well done!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 06/29/2019

Magical dream wedding

The vintage rose is an amazing wedding venue and has an awesome team behind it. I wanted a last minute wedding (90 days). I didn’t think it would be possible but I went ahead and started contacting wedding venues. Many wedding venues didn’t even bother to get back to me but the vintage rose replied right away! I booked an appointment for that very weekend. As soon as I stepped foot at the venue I was in love!!!!! Rose the owner was so sweet and explained everything very thoroughly. My family and I were even served some of the entree’s served at the wedding and it was actually delicious! I ended up booking the venue that day. I was so stressed out about what I had just done.... who plans a wedding in 90 days?!?!? The vintage rose made it possible and a breeze! Almost everything is included in the package. Food, flowers, vintage decor, DJ, open bar and photo booth. They even have a wine wall, donut wall and a recently updated BIGGER BETTER LONGER BAR (the most important part, right?) I was actually able to plan everything out within a month minus the little details and I was pretty much stress free from wedding planning for the rest of the time.

Michelle who was my assigned wedding planner/coordinator helped make planning so easy. First of all she is just the sweetest and cutest! She was so understanding when I kept making last minute changes, wether it was with the decor or ceremony/reception details. Until the day of the wedding she would always text me to remind me of certain deadlines or things I had to do. She would text me every few days to ask how I was doing and comforted me when I told her I was freaking out! She made lists for me to remind me of what to bring for rehearsal and the wedding day. All the things I was freaking out about was put to rest when I spoke with Michelle.

The wedding went so smoothly. I didn’t have to think about a single thing. Michelle and the vintage rose team really made it a magical day for my husband and I. We got so many compliments from our friends and family about how awesome our wedding was and how much fun they were having. At the end of the night I was pretty much not functional but somehow made it home with all my belongings. It’s like a magical fairy just waived her wand and everything was packed into our car. Just kidding! Of course it was Michelle’s doing! She made SURE we got all our personal items home that night.

I am a pretty picky and fickle person but Michelle called me “chill” and “laid back”. That’s because that’s how much thought and detail was put into everything. It made it possible for me to be chill!! If you’re thinking about having a last minute or pre-planned wedding, don’t look anywhere else. Book the vintage rose... NOW! HURRY!

Special thanks again to Rose and Michelle for making my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful time!

We had a great experience having our wedding at The Vintage Rose! Rose and her team, including our coordinator Michelle, made sure that the whole process was a pain-free as possible, from the initial booking to the craziness of the big day.

We really loved that this venue was (almost) all-inclusive, as both of us had busy schedules, and that they handled so many things like flowers, food, décor, ceremony set-up, and drinks for us! We've heard great feedback from family and friends since about the venue, especially the food and drink selection!

We'd recommend The Vintage Rose to any folks looking for a great place to get married, that provides great service and amenities for a reasonable price. Thanks again, Rose and Michelle!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Sharon Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent staff and gorgeous venue

My husband and I just had a wedding here last weekend. Aside from it being so elegantly decorated with unique fixtures and plenty of fresh florals, the staff did an amazing job from start to finish.

In the beginning, when my husband, his best man, and I met up with Mary for the tour, she and her assistant were very welcoming and answered any and all questions that we had for them. They were straightforward about the pricing and even offered budget options, which was a better choice for us.

Food tasting was really fun. Not only did we get to try all of the food that they offered, we were able to clear up any remaining questions that we had with any of the staff that was rounding the tables.

When we met with Sandy, our wedding coordinator, we were blown away by her warm hugs and thoroughness. She is amazing at her job and couldn't have asked for better. She was with us from the start to finish. She doesn't miss a beat. She knew how to take care of us.

After our wedding day had passed, guests were nonstop telling us how perfectly it went. The staff worked efficiently and professionally. They deserve the recognition.

I would love to return to attend someone else's wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 06/21/2019

The Rave Reviews are ALL TRUE!

My husband and I celebrated our wedding at The Vintage Rose June 21st, 2019 and wish we could re-live the wonderful night, delicious food, and fantastic service over and over again! We booked them over a year in advance and were happily surprised to find out a month before our wedding day that they had added a gorgeous wine/champange/cider wall, the prettiest donut wall I have ever seen, and revamped their bar and bridal sweet. The owner Rose and her staff really care about your personal love story and making your special day the best it can be. My wedding coordinator Sandy was absolutely amazing and made sure every detail ran smoothly. This venue is also incredibly convenient bundling venue, decor, catering, bar, photo booth, DJ, and day-of coordination services together. As my husband and I joked about with our guests- all we had to book was a photographer/videographer and order a cake! Two tips for future couples though- 1) Be sure to give you guests good directions- it can be easily missed because the street view does not match the magic that awaits inside, 2) If you have questions about what to fill out for the day-of-event insurance- email the venue to clarify. They are great at responding to questions quickly and clearly- but you have to ask.
    Take the time and schedule an appointment to meet with them and if you can attend one of their tasting events. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Marvin · Married on 06/15/2019

Best stress-free wedding planning ever

First off, thank you Rose, Sandy, and the entire staff for such an amazing and stress-free night!

When we first walked into the venue, we knew this would be the place. With that said, they still exceeded our expectations. We had our ceremony and reception at The Vintage Rose, and we would do it every weekend if we could.

The venue was immaculately designed and set up to match our colors and style. All of our guests spoke to us about how beautiful and elegant the venue was, and especially how helpful and kind all the staff were, particularly since some guests arrived late and some had food allergies. Of particular note was Sandy, the wedding coordinator. Her pre-event planning was reassuring, and her day of performance was amazing. She made sure everything ran smoothly and on time and made sure to check up on us often, but still gave us space to mingle. During the event we would often see Rose helping out all around, and it just assured us even more that the night was going to be perfect. We were nervous about how things would go, but everything went so well it made us wonder why we worried at all.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Soyoon Moon · Married on 05/24/2019

Best day in my life!

Great Venue with wedding package!
    i didn't have to worry about all the little things because this Venue had everything included.

Rose, Pat, the staff and our wedding planner, Sandy was amazing!

service was outstanding, food wad good and the decor and floral was phenomenal.

i would totally recommend the future bride and groom:)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Carisa Hoogenboom · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely loved getting married at the Vintage Rose!

My husband and I got married here in April of this year and it was everything we hoped for and more! From the moment we toured it in December, we felt welcomed and supported in our wedding by everyone who works at the venue. We wanted our guests to feel welcomed at our wedding, and they definitely did by all the warm smiles and service of those working there. We also LOVED the decorations and vintage feel of the place. The ceremony site fit all of our 200 guests. The open bar, plated meal, and flow of the wedding made it all feel special and at ease for my husband and I, our parents, and our guests.

Sandy was our coordinator and she made sure everything went as we hoped, and took such good care of us the evening of the wedding. The owner, Rose, was also so welcoming and sweet to my parents when we toured and it made it an easy YES to have our wedding here.

They have so many details included it really was stress free to plan and have our wedding here. We recommend The Vintage Rose because of all the special details that made our wedding day so special and memorable.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Phil

Phil Loste · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience! Book now!

Beautifully decorated venue, excellent service, all inclusive to sum it up! We had our wedding on April 27, 2019 and this was the first venue we looked at. At first I was turned off by the location being in a strip mall, but was instantly impressed by the beautiful decor when we went inside and Mary gave us a tour of the venue. We visited a second venue and right after, we knew we couldn't get a better package than at the vintage rose and have no regrets. We booked the Saturday package which included the dj, bridal suite, day of/month of coordinator, open bar, venue florals, photobooth, appetizers, decor and dinner. You have the choice of a wedding cake or after hours taco bar. We got our cake from an outside vendor and opted for the taco bar. We highly recommend the taco bar as it was delicious and a hit among our guests. We were so lucky that we had our wedding in time to include the beautiful champagne (with gold flakes) wall and newly upgraded bar. Our guests loved the wall and many of them took pictures of it. We also appreciated that they allowed us to bring in our own desserts and decor and set it up beautifully for us.

Whenever we had a question, we were promptly emailed back by someone at the venue or our coordinator Sandy. Sandy eased our worries for the wedding and made sure the night flowed smoothly. She helped me get in and out of my second dress, made sure I was well fed, and the list goes on! They don't charge a venue fee, however strongly encourage a 15% gratuity in cash to for them to distribute to the staff. The service and hospitality was amazing and many of our guests commented on how great the service was. When I went to change into my second dress during dinner, they actually brought me a whole other dinner plate so I had a hot meal ready for me when I came back. Overall, we were so happy we booked our reception at the Vintage Rose and would highly recommend it to anyone in search of great food, service, smooth program, and beautiful decor. Thank you to Sandy, Rose, Pat and everyone at the Vintage Rose for all the help during this wedding process!
    *Professional photos are by Alexandria Monette

The Vintage Rose 22
    The Vintage Rose 23
  • Laurent

Laurent · Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect day, at the perfect venue!

First off, this place is a hidden gem. Every one of our guest was surprised this place was in what looks like a shopping mall from the oustide. Once you walk into the patio area you realize this place is going to be amazing. I would describe the venue as having an antique, rustic look to it. I love the fact that there were three areas our guest could be in. There's the main dining area, lounging/bar area and patio area. Our wedding day was mid-April which made it perfect for our guest to hang out in the patio area.

Our experience from the beginning was amazing. Aida, was the first person we met when we set up our first appointment for a walk through of the venue. One year later, she ended up being our day coordinator for our wedding day. She was incredible!! She made sure all our details were noted prior to the wedding and that all the things we droped off were set up. The day of our wedding she handled the schedule and made everything run smoothly. She made sure we ate as soon as we were on site and always made sure we were good throughout the night. We also had a great experience with Rose, the owner. We were set on having an off-site ceremony and she provided me with a recommendation of a location (which was the location we ended up choosing), which honestly made me appreciate her even more. I think what I loved most was they weren’t pushy about anything and I truly felt they want you to have a great wedding experience.

The Vintage Rose makes wedding planning so easy. I can't even count how many times I was asked, "Aren't you stressed about the wedding planning". My reply was always no. This place includes all your major vendors and the stress behind coordinating the set up. As a person who hates planning because of anxiety, this place made everything so easy and stress-free. Which made working on the little details more fun. After getting quotes and checking out other places. This venue offered everything we wanted within our budget. We are so happy we choose the Vintage Rose for our reception. It was perfect! After the wedding we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was, the incredible service they received and most important how much fun they had.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    The Vintage Rose 24
    The Vintage Rose 25
    The Vintage Rose 26
  • Somarly

Somarly A · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful Stress Free Venue!

I chose the Vintage Rose for my ceremony and wedding venue, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The venue was absolutely gorgeous. Sandy, our coordinator helped execute everything from beginning to end beautifully. She was present the entire time and was always there to assist me. The bridal suite was spacious and beautifully decorated. All of my guests enjoyed their evening. All the little touches brought personality to my event--you could tell they put thought into it. I loved the idea of having a photo booth, cocktail hour, lounge area, and taco bar for my guests. All in all, I highly recommend this venue. They made wedding planning so stress-free for me! Thank you, Vintage Rose!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Aimee Ozaki · Married on 03/30/2019

Elegant but won’t break the bank

ATTENTION TO DETAIL from beginning to end!
    We had our wedding on 3-30-19 and it was amazing!! They provide almost everything in addition to an awesome day of coordinator named Sandy! All of our guests loved the venue and the food. I would recommend the Vintage Rose to anyone. It may not be the best fit for everyone, but you should at least check it out.
    Everyone is caring and honestly wants your wedding to be perfect.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Jimmy

Jimmy Tran · Married on 03/10/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We just had our wedding here on Sunday, March 10th and it turned out better than perfect.

Rose, Sandy, and their team really turned our idea of a perfect wedding into a reality. Every little detail was accounted for to bring out our wedding colors. From the table decor to the little touches around the venue, everything came together very well.

Sandy, our wedding coordinate made the day easier for both the bride and myself. We can't thank her enough. She was prepare for to help us overcome any small and big obstacles we had. We couldn't asked for a better spot to host our wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Giovanny

Giovanny · Married on 03/03/2019

A Dream Come True

The Vintage Rose exceeded all expectations. From the very beginning we were impressed with everything that they offered and how everything was planned to come into place to match the theme of our wedding. We cannot imagine being able to find any other venue that would have provided us with the same treatment that the staff of the Vintage Rose did. Rose herself was one of the kindest persons in giving wedding advice and even recommending that we check out other venues before deciding to book with her. Her venue would still win us over. She was even kind enough to go out of her way to buy my now wife Jaime a birthday cake when we made a visit the day of. And so we were sold with us knowing that the venue took care of most things such as food, bar, DJ, flowers, and event coordinator.
    Sandy, our coordinator was so sweet, friendly, and punctual. She knew how to get the job done and got it done right. She had a timeline and even if the event was a little behind she had already planned for it. One of the biggest compliments we had received was from my parents and it was due to how organized the entire event flowed through the night.
    The venue also introduced us to our DJ Larry C Barnett from Fly Night DJs. He was very friendly and was up to the task that we had given him, providing music that would accommodate a Korean and Latino crowd. And to our own surprise, he created the most dynamic dance floor we ever imagined to see. The whole crowd was dancing and he was mixing in a variety of music. He was able to read the crowd so well and observed how the party reacted to the music and kept at the level that kept everyone happy.
    The venue had helped us create a wedding that far exceeded any of our expectations our family is still talking about it a week later. Even we are still at disbelief with how amazing everything turned out that we are taking time out of our honeymoon to write this review. We are very thankful to the Vintage Rose for providing us with such a beautiful night.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    The Vintage Rose 34
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2019

Stunning and Unique Venue

Wow! This venue has it all! We planned our wedding from across the country. Thus we wanted a venue that was near all-inclusive, but allowed us to add personal touches... The Vintage Rose is exactly that! EVERYTHING is well planned, with exceptional attention to detail. Pat and Rose have beautifully decorated the ceremony and reception sites to have an eclectic and romantic feel of days gone by. Our guests could not stop complimenting the decor and set up. Rose did a lovely job of arranging flowers throughout the venue, which is one of my favorite touches. The food was tasty, the open bar was well stocked, and all staff members were kind. A HUGE thank you to Sandy, our coordinator, for thinking of everything , keeping me sane, and making our special day run seamlessly! My husband and I highly recommend The Vintage Rose.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    The Vintage Rose 35
    The Vintage Rose 36

Rachel Lu · Married on 01/19/2019

Vintage Rose made everything so magical!

We had our wedding here last month and it was beyond my expectation!
    Rose was very accommodating and she went above and beyond to make my wedding so magic and perfect! My mom didn't like the barn door at the ceremony room and Rose was able to cover the barn door with the beautiful curtain and didn't even charge us extra for the extra decorations! Aide was our planner and she was very easy to talk to and always available to answer my questions via text and emails. She is so personable and very organized and efficient! She gave us a timeline during our meeting which was few weeks before the wedding and our wedding was very smooth because we followed our timeline. We had our wedding ceremony the day before and she went through everything that was expected during our wedding which made us feel not so stressed about the wedding.

The entire service team worked so har to accommodate our guests and many of our guests came and told me that everyone was so friendly and nice. The decorations were amazing and so "vintage" and it was beyond what I imagined my wedding will be like! The price is very affordable because it is "all inclusive" except the cake and flowers for wedding party! It even includes the photo booth where all of our guests had so much fun!

I would definitely recommend the vintage rose if you want a wedding that's stress-free and magical! The staff are amazing and they really take care about your wedding and make you feel like you are the most beautiful bride in the world!

Sent on 08/29/2019