The Vintage Cake Reviews

The Vintage Cake 5
The Vintage Cake 6

Sherri B · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing job!

I ordered my dad's birthday cake from vintage and I had no idea what to get. I sent over an image of the party theme and they produced a BEAUTIFUL CAKE that was a perfect match. It also tasted absolutely AMAZING! It was a big hit at the party and we will be ordering with vintage for all future events. They have excellent customer service, GREAT communication and their cake is delicious. It was an absolute pleasure working with them :)

Lucinda · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing experience working with The Vintage Cake! From the very beginning, to the very end of my experience, they were extremely professional, accommodating, quick to respond to messages, flexible in working with my schedule, and creative to design the exact cake I was looking for. The cake was delivered promptly at the restaurant of our choice and beautifully displayed! I am not going to lie, I am extremely picky when it comes to what I want, especially this cake, because it was the center of display. The cake looked incredible and was the talk of the night, but best of all, the cake was absolutely delicious!!! I was afraid it was not going to taste as good as it looked, but it was moist, full of flavor, not too sugary and our guests could not stop talking about it! By far, the best experience and I will only be getting my cakes from here in the future!!! Love them!

Ryan · Married on 11/03/2018

Before I found The Vintage Cake figuring out desserts for my wedding was a nightmare. From the very 1st email I knew I was gonna use them for my upcoming wedding. Though Spring is a busy time for bakerys they still took the time to help me figure out what would be perfect for my wedding. They helped me personalize it to match my theme as well as send me links to give me ideas. They're the friendliest people I've spoken to the entire planning of this wedding. That alone was enough to get my business but on top of all that, the affordable pricing and the abundance of options is amazing! I just finished my first taste testing and aside from the large portions, the flavors are out of this world! Being honest, I'm not a sweets eater and I ate SEVERAL of each flavor combo. I can't say enough how great this company is all around, especially after having some not so nice experiences elsewhere. They truely went above and beyond even before I placed an order. Now even after they are still attentive and making sure everything is just as I'd like as well as making suggestions when I'm completely lost. Lol I would 1,000% recommend this bakery all around. I can't wait for my big day and The Vintage Cake definitely helped make it alittle more special. :)

Niki Kahn · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing experience and wedding cake

The Vintage Cake was perfection! The prompt communication and exquisite tasting allowed them to capture exactly what we wanted for our wedding cake.
    The cake was moist, delicious and beautifully done!

megan · Married on 09/22/2018

So easy to work with and the cake was absolutely delicious. We had a two tiered barely naked cake with a large sheet cake to cut. The cake was ridiculously good. Would highly recommend!!

Kristine · Married on 09/21/2018

The ordering process was very easy. They made the cake to my exact specifications. One layer was red velvet and the other was carrot. They both tasted amazing. I will order from The Vintage Cake for all my future parties.

The Vintage Cake 7

Christina · Married on 09/21/2018

The perfect WOW factor for the grooms cake!

I reached out to The Vintage Cake to ask them to make a Grooms Cake for my now husband at our wedding. I wanted something that would surprise him and be just a huge hit. Well, I asked and they delivered! They made the most amazing NY Rangers grooms cake for our wedding. Not only did the MSG stadium look phenomenal, but the cake tasted absolutely delicious as well. Everyone was crowding around this cake taking pictures and people are still talking about it 2 months later. I can't thank The Vintage Cake enough for making such a wonderful memory for us! I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for an amazing quality cake both in look and taste!

Susan · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely exceptional! The cake was the talk of the party. From the prompt response to my inquiry, to the final product and delivery, my experience was flawless. A definite WOW from all the guests. And it tasted great, too!!!

The Vintage Cake 8

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

I would like to thank the team at Vintage cake for such a beautiful cake for my bridal shower - you truly made my vision come to life. I can not even tell you how many people complemented the cake, it was absolutely gorgeous! It was so pretty that a few people even thought it was fake! It was very delicious, too - we had 2 tiers with Carrot cake + Cream cheese frosting, and Vanilla cake + Pistachio buttercream. I didn't want it to be too sweet and I chose these flavors from Nancy's recommendations. Thank you, thank you for such an amazing cake!

The Vintage Cake 9
    The Vintage Cake 10

varsha · Married on 05/12/2018

We are extremely happy to have chosen The Vintage Cake for our wedding. Nancy's happy and warm personality made us very comfortable in discussing our ideas. She promptly replied to all our queries with her expert inputs which makes her reliable in every sense. Our wedding cake looked so beautiful, it came out just the way we had envisioned it. It was delicious, rich and everything a cake should be.

The Vintage Cake 11

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

Thrilled beyond words at how the cake for my daughter's bridal shower turned out. It was beautiful AND delicious. I would definitely use The Vintage Cake again!

Candice · Married on 11/11/2017

We LOVE The Vintage Cake! We had 6 cakes from this bakery-a 3 tier wedding cake, 2 cakes to acknowledge both of our parents 55th wedding anniversaries and a cake for our brunch that was decorated with a Game of Thrones theme. Each cake was amazing. The Vintage Cake has unique offerings. Our guests at the reception and brunch could not stop talking about how delicious were these cakes. From our initial contact to the cake tasting to delivery on the day of our reception to our venue, everything was professional and top quality. We look forward to hiring The Vintage Cake in the future.

Kiran · Married on 09/22/2017

It was an absolutely amazing experience working with The Vintage Cake for my wedding. From our first email exchange, to the cake tasting and then to the wedding day, Gina and Nancy were extremely professional, knowledgeable and creative. They understood my vision and my cake was executed flawlessly. Now for the cake itself - all I can say is WOW. I have never tasted a cake as delicious as theirs. My guests could not stop raving about the unique combinations! We loved working with The Vintage Cake so much that we ordered my niece's 2nd birthday cake from them (yet another delicious masterpiece!) and will be definitely be ordering more cakes from them in the future!

Thank you again Gina and Nancy - you both are so talented!

-Kiran

A · Married on 09/09/2017

These gals are something special? My guests were wowed by how beautifully detailed the birch tree cake was! Not only did it look wonderful it tasted incredible. We had three different cakes flavors and buttercream fillings.. chocolate and marshmallow, red velvet and cookies and cream, vanilla and chocolate....Unbelievably talented artists!

Joan · Married on 09/09/2017

Could not have asked for a more beautiful, perfect wedding cake! Gina and Nancy are incredible. From the cake tasting, to planning, there are no truer professionals. They were not intimidated by my desire to have a Harry Potter wedding cake with a beach theme. My cake was spectacular, a sand castle Hogwarts faded into the ocean, complete with a Whomping Willow and sea creature. Not to mention, I ordered macaroons as favors. Not only were they delicious, but Nancy and Gina assembled all the macaroon boxes for me and delivered with the wedding cake! I will be going to The Vintage Cake for any of my cake needs in the future and will recommend to anyone who asks. Thank you ladies for the wedding cake of my dreams!

The Vintage Cake 12

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Gina and Nancy were so amazing to work with! They made both my bridal shower cake and our wedding cake. The bridal shower cake was a bit of a last minute thing and they were able to whip up the most gorgeous, delicious cake - everyone was stunned by it! Our wedding cake was no different - it looked exactly like the inspiration photos I had sent them. It tasted amazing (Gina had even suggested using different flavor butter creams in the different tiers of the cake - amazing idea!). We won't be using any other vendors for future cakes because the Vintage Cake ladies completely spoiled us and we can't imagine working with anyone else!

• X

Xenia · Married on 09/18/2016

I booked the Vintage Cake for my surprise grooms cake. They did such an incredible job! I gave them a photo of my fiance's favorite electric guitar, and they replicated it perfectly! He was FLOORED when he saw it on our wedding day, and all the guests were amazed as well! It was chocolate cake with peanut butter icing and jam, and it tasted PHENOMENAL! Our guests couldn't stop raving about our peanut butter cake. I highly recommend following their instagram - their cake designs are incredible!

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

The Vintage Cake was a dream to work with. Not only was our cake absolutely delicious, it looked just as good as it tasted! Gina had custom designed a tiered cake for us with handmade petals with copper accents. It was absolutely beautiful! Our guests are still raving about how good the carrot cake was! We have already ordered our next cake from her for an upcoming birthday! We will be lifelong customers. Thank you Gina for helping create the best day ever!

Jennifer · Married on 03/27/2016

Dealing with Gina was a treat!!!! She worked with me to come up with a design that met my needs, while being mindful of what my budget was. I cannot thank her enough for making that cake!,,

Jenn · Married on 02/29/2016

Can I give Gina a 10? A 20? OMG her cakes are fabulous, she is the sweetest. I can't say enough about how fresh & fabulous her cake is. We have had 3 cakes made by her & we will stick with her for all of our party needs. Not only are the cakes beautiful, but they are delicious! The tasting we had with her was professional & low key. She answered all our questions & made certain we didn't leave without all of the information we needed for our big day.

Lorraine · event on: 10/14/2017

It was an absolutely wonderful experience working with The Vintage Cake. Their buttercream icing is superb. The chocolate cake and vanilla cake is delectable. Their skill in designing the cake was impeccable. Couldn’t say enough good things about The Vintage Cake. I highly recommend them!

Debra · event on: 06/30/2018

Highly recommend! Gina was wonderful. I wanted something really special looking for my sister's 50th and although I had an idea of what I wanted, Gina's creativity is what made our cake so special. It was beautiful and better than we could have imagined. Everyone at the party was asking who did the cake. Oh and it was delicious!

Joann · Married on 04/14/2018

One of the best that I have encountered in Monmouth County.