The Vineyards Reviews

The Vineyards 6
The Vineyards 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Deets · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Mesmerized by the beauty and decor of this place!!

Went to visit the vineyards and was instantly in awe of how beautiful and amazing this place is. From the altar waterfalls to the beautiful green gardens this place took my breath away. There’s amazing amounts of parking , LOTS of outdoors space for your guests to enjoy during cocktail hour or even to enjoy during the reception, a really nice size dance floor, a humongous bridal suite and an awesome grooms room with a full size bar in it (that sold the hubby haha) . We absolutely had to book. They offer all inclusive weddings as well as a la carte/ build your own . We chose the all inclusive package because the less stress the better ! They have a wide variety of foods to choose from with options for vegan , vegetarian and gluten free which was impressive ! They allow an ample amount of time for photos and getting ready prior to the wedding. Thoroughly impressed and absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

The Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We take care of everything for you from the beginning to the end of your wedding.

We can not wait for your wedding and look forward to planning this day with you.
  • Frankie

Frankie · Married on 08/31/2019

The perfect venue!

My wife and I feel very blessed to have found The Vineyards. The venue and the family that own it are amazing. Both ceremony sights are stunning. We chose the garden ceremony because the walk path that you have to take to get to it makes you feel like you're in a fairytale. The cocktail lounge area and reception areas are also amazing. Soroor and her family did everything they could so that we can have our dream wedding. They truly made us feel like family. Our guests still comment on how amazing this venue is.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2019

Seamless, Supportive, and Spectacular!

The Vineyards is a great place to have your event. The owners are supportive, understanding, willing to work with you (compromising) and their staff is truly top notch. The venue itself is beautiful with so many views and gems for photos. The decor is upscale and the cost is reasonable. All in all, the event is hands down one of the most suitable spaces for an indoor or outdoor or indoor/outdoor event. All these things included, I would recommend this space to anyone - for any type of mid to large scale event. The unwavering support you receive from this team is priceless and I am confident they have improved the event hosting experience for many. The team operates the events, down to a science - it's one of the most seamless experiences I have ever had hosting an event - I strongly strongly urge you to seek out to The Vineyards for your next event; you will be happy you did. I could literally go on for hours about this space!!!! Call them for your next event; I promise it will be the best choice made!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Shaina · Married on 02/16/2019

Married February 2019

We cannot express enough wonderful things about this venue and those that work to make it great. Jimmy and Soroor were always warm, responsive, and welcoming. We used all of the included options for their package except went with our own photographer.

Sent on 05/09/2019

The Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to have met you both and have been able to share your wedding day with you, your family and your guests. We strive to make your day the most perfect day and we are happy that you feel that way too. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Danielle Ruggieri · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding venue!

This place is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend this venue for any wedding! They made my dreams come true for my wedding and I couldn’t think of a better place than here. Soroor and Jimmy are amazing and they were there every step of the way! Beautiful venue and best place for a wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in making your dreams come true. Thank for allowing us to host your wedding.
  • Amy

Amy Bartlett · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Venue

I can’t say enough but about this venue and the owners. I had been to a wedding here years ago so when tasked with finding the perfect SoCal wedding venue from a different state I immediately remembered that wedding and how great it was. Planning a wedding from another state (and with my family in a third state) could have been daunting but with their vendor-inclusive package everything was super manageable. There’s a non-vendor package available, too. James and Soroor really care about making your day perfect. One little thing that stood out- on rehearsal night they had a themed bar night and I commented on how much I love the balloons, especially the Captain America one. Well, sure as can be I found it tied to the champagne bucket in the bridal suite on wedding day. The day-of coordinator was super helpful, kind, and positive. As for the venue itself, I had to add very little in terms of decor- it’s a beautiful venue with perfect outdoor grounds for photos. Everyone loved the food (we did the buffet which was really convenient). This venue checks every box in my book and I can’t remember recommend it enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Dear Amy
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and loved hosting your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day.

SULMA · Married on 08/12/2018

beautiful and amazing place 5 stars ,I recommend this Venue for your next celebration ,its a magical place .mother of the groom

Sent on 08/22/2018

The Vineyards's reply:

Thank you - thank you! We loved hosting your son's wedding. We Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of their big day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Venue Ever!!!!

My husband and I could not have picked a better place to get married. When we walked in to see it for the first time, I knew that was where I wanted to get married. From the beginning of the process, both Soroor and Jimmy were extremely hands on, alerting us of things that hadnt even crossed our minds (money dance, rehearsal dinner, etc.) We booked about 15 months in advance and each month, one of them checked in with us to make sure we remained on track with planning and were not getting overwhelmed.
    On the day of the wedding, 8/11/18, we arrived to the most beautifully set up venue I could have ever imagined. My bridesmaid commented about how well I did with everything, but I had only planned out less than half of the things there, the staff at The Vineyards did EVERYTHING. We paid for a candy bar and they provided the most extravagant candy bar with a beautiful sign about love and candy. They also threw in donuts at our candy station (:
    Their day of wedding coordinator, Erin, was probably one of the best parts about The Vineyards! I dont remember talking to any of the vendors on the day of our wedding, Erin took care of everything. She checked in on us often and made sure we had cocktails from the moment we walked in to the moment the wedding was over. If there were any issues with a vendor, or guest, Erin took care of it because we didnt hear anything go wrong the whole night! She was super kind to my crazy family and made all of the guests feel extremely welcomed. I wish that I could have a thousand more weddings just to experience Jimmy, Soroor and Erin again.
    They made our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dear Jennifer,
    thank you for your kindness and your beautiful words. We love weddings and we love our brides and grooms and we love to make them happy. IT IS IMPORTANT TO US! Thank you again for being a part of our family.

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

I have never worked with better people than Jimmy and Soroor. From the moment we began communicating about our wedding, they were so caring, kind, flexible, and eager to make our day as special and beautiful as possible. We spoke on the phone and emailed on a regular basis leading up to our wedding and they made sure everything was prepared and organized for us. The day of the wedding couldn't have been more organized and professional; The Vineyards' staff checked on us the entire time to make sure we had everything we needed, arranged our rooms beautifully, and made us as comfortable as one could be. The place is magical; romantic, lush gardens, elegant, stunning furniture and decor, and overall a unique setting. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more and I strongly recommend working with this lovely couple who I promise you will make your day as amazing as mine was. I can't stop looking at photos and sharing my experience at The Vineyards with family and friends! Just spectacular. Thank you so much for everything.

Jackie

The Vineyards 15
    The Vineyards 16
    The Vineyards 17

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

I can not say enough positive things about The Vineyards, they definitely deserve their high ratings. I knew they were working with a lot of Brides and Grooms at the same time, but they still made us feel so special and cared for. There were other venues we visited where it just seemed like a business, but The Vineyards makes you feel like family. My Dad met Jimmy (co-owner) at a Bridal Show, he answered all of my Dad's questions and got him excited about the venue. We then got invited to an open house, I strongly recommend attending one of these if you can. They set it up for a wedding, so you can really feel what your wedding will be like and you get to try some of the appetizers. I visited the venue one more time with my fiance before booking, they were really patient with us and understand choosing the venue is a big decision. When we were ready to book we met with Sooror (co-owner), she is so knowledgeable and professional. Since my fiance and I are from Nor Cal, we decided to book the package so we didn't need to worry about finding all the vendors. As the details started to come together, Soroor put together an event order which included the timeline and any additional notes her staff needed to know for our wedding. This was a great way for us to collaborate and ensure that we had the same vision for the weeding day. Soroor also created a room outline, so we knew where everything would be. My parents and I really appreciated that Soroor worked with us to implement our ideas and if something would not work, she explained why we couldn't do it. Soroor ran a great rehearsal and made sure we all felt comfortable. The wedding could not have gone better, they really made sure that we were taken care of the whole day. Our guests had a wonderful time and loved the food. The Vineyards really made the whole wedding process less stressful for my fiance and I. I strongly recommend you have your wedding The Vineyards.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 04/28/2018

I had my fairytale wedding here almost a month ago! From the moment I saw the venue and met with Jimmy I knew this would be the one we chose. I must have seen at least 10 venues before and non compared to this one. It is the perfect mix of indoor and outdoor and I love the layout of the entire venue with cocktail hour perfectly transitioning to the ceremony area and then the reception. Jimmy and Soroor went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect for us. They were more than accommodating and responded to all questions and concerns instantly! From the food tasting to the rehearsal everything was done to make sure our wedding was a success. The food was beyond delicious and we received compliments from all of our guests for weeks to come. Thank you to Jimmy and Soroor for their patience and hard work leading up to the wedding and the day off. We couldn’t be happier or more grateful!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    The Vineyards 18
    The Vineyards 19

Monserrat · Married on 04/13/2018

Most amazing experience! Mixed emotions when our big day came, we were excited but sad that our journey with Soroor and Jimmy would come to an end after this. Their attention to detail and their hospitality is more then we could ever imagine. The venue is gorgeous and you get the entire place to yourself the day of so there’s no wedding crashers or awkward second party going on. We chose to get married in their garden and MUST see. On our day beginning of May it rained and they did not let us down! Umbrellas were passed out staff was ready and running around to make sure seats were dry and ready for guest to sit. Soroor has been around this enough times to have a back up plan to her back up plan. I can honestly say as the bride I had zero stress even with the last minute drizzle. Our entire night went off without a hitch! All in all most incredible experience for myself and my now husband! We plan to host another party there in the future. Guest are still talking about the food!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 03/03/2018

I am extremely happy my husband and I chose to have our wedding reception at the Vineyards. Working with Sorro and James was amazing! I can't even begin to tell you what a smooth process it was working with them. We never felt pressured or rushed to make decisions on the spot. They're genuine kind hearted people! Everyone who works there is so nice and welcoming! The venue was absolutely beautiful. We loved how our guest had the option of drinking their cocktails both indoors and outdoors. The scenery is beautiful. Lots of great spots for pictures. Highlight of our wedding night was the FOOD! Everyone came up to us asking if they were allowed to have seconds lol! Over all we got so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue looked and how delicious the food was! I highly recommend the Vineyards!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Heather · Married on 10/29/2017

We just had our wedding last night and it was so incredible that I'm compelled to write a review on it already!

From the first moment I visited The Vineyards and met Soroor, I was in love at first sight! That's how I knew that the Vineyards would be the perfect place to marry the love of my life, and that Soroor would fully take care of us. Shortly after meeting Soroor, I met Jimmy, who was equally as lovely. The two of them being pretty much the nicest people on earth was a huge selling point for me. What's more important to have on "the best day of your life" then incredibly nice and caring venue owners by your side?

I work a full time job that keeps me very busy physically, mentally, and emotionally, and the fact that the Vineyards is "all-inclusive" literally was the best thing ever for me. Yes, I still met with all the vendors to talk about preferences and such, but it took away so much work to not have to interview vendors. I trusted that Soroor and Jimmy would only hire the most top-notch vendors and I was not wrong! From start to finish, Maria (of Maria's Flowers), DJ Kryp2nite, Liz and Mia (of Weddings by Liz and Mia-- photography) were kind, professional, knowledgable, helpful and very caring. They listened to what my fiancé and I wanted for our wedding and provided us with exactly what we asked for.

Last, but certainly not least, I will speak to the venue itself. I am very picky about environments, and I especially love natural settings. This place is STUNNING. It had everything I was looking for (natural scenery outside, draped fabric, twinkle lights inside) and then some. Every nook of this venue is well tended to, cared for and has so much intention in it. The outside is lush and like a fairy land, and the inside is classy and tastefully decorated.

As stated above, our wedding was just last night and I'm actually sad that I don't get to go back to the Vineyards every month or so to organize things for the wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

The Vineyards is the most amazing wedding venue with the most caring staff. After looking at ALL of the wedding venues in LA we went to The Vineyards and knew it was the one. They have decorated the place so beautifully that you won't need to do anything other than small touches to personalize the place. The food was spectacular and cooked to perfection. The all inclusive package is a no brainier amazing deal and was truly a lifesaver for us since we don't live in LA. Soroor and Jimmy who run the venue are the most caring and loving people we have met and their staff is just as spectacular. They will do anything to make sure you have the perfect day with nothing to worry about. If you're looking for a special events venue look no further because this is THE ONE!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    The Vineyards 20
    The Vineyards 21
    The Vineyards 22

Teri · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about our experience at The Vineyards. The owners, Jimmy and Soroor, really made us feel welcome and like part of the family. The venue is gorgeous, well maintained and doesn't require a lot of decoration which is nice if you're on a budget. There are two options for where you can get married - in a lovely garden or in front of the water wall. We chose the water wall because of the time of day we got married. They have an outdoor patio and an indoor cocktail area that resembles an LA lounge. The reception area is small but exquisite and they have a real dance floor, which was one of our "non-negotiables". The service both before and on the day of the wedding was exceptional and there was always someone near - either Soroor, Deana (the coordinator) or a server - to take care of us. Jimmy and Soroor are also super flexible and will do anything they can to make sure your needs and wants are met. For example, we wanted to do pizookies (a giant cookie with ice cream) instead of a cake and they made it happen, which was one of the highlights of the evening. My husband and I were smitten with the place the first time we saw it and we couldn't imagine having a more beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • O

Oren · Married on 09/02/2017

The Vineyards in Simi Valley was the venue we chose for our wedding and we could not be happier. They went above and beyond to ensure our utmost satisfaction and we would recommend them to anyone thinking about choosing them for their wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2017

celia · Married on 08/06/2017

We highly recommend having your wedding at "The Vineyards" in Simi Valley. Jimmy and Sorour of The Vineyards were excellent help from the first step in our wedding planning all the way through the end of the wedding night on August 6, 2017, when our daughter Lisa married Alex. Our friends most common remark was "It was a Fairy Tale wedding!" It truly was. We had no idea what was going on behind the scenes, and neither did our guests. All we saw was a beautifully orchestrated ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner reception with non stop fun and excitement. What a night! From the lower level garden ceremony with waterfalls, beautiful stone steps to the canopy area; the lush gardens. Wow! Any time we contacted either Jimmy or Sorour, the venue proprietors, their response was immediate and to our liking. No complaints. Only good reviews for this venue and its proprietors. Highly recommended for anyone wishing the same for their wedding or their children's wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2017
  • Kylea

Kylea · Married on 07/08/2017

The Vineyards was a great decision on my venue! Everyone loved the food and the owners are so amazing and nice!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jeannette · Married on 07/03/2017

wow, what can I say? Soroor and Jimmy were a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. They exceeded my expectations by far. Everything was organized, made me feel like a part of The Vineyards family and were super accommodating. They are some of the nicest and patient people I've met. They made the process so smooth. The day of the wedding coordinator Gina was completely on top of everything and kept us going (also bringing me so much food during cocktail hour before the ceremony hehe) according to plan. I felt like we were in good hands and I never felt worried that things weren't going to go as planned. Soroor helped me develop the timeline of events and worked so well with our vendors. The food is also amazing! We've had so many compliments from guests saying that our wedding has been one of if not the best wedding they've ever been to. A perk is that this venue is so beautifully decorated that honestly you don't need to go all out on decor.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Geneva · Married on 05/20/2017

The Vineyards is the best venue ever for a Bat Mitzvah!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

We just had our wedding on April 28th and it was AMAZING! The whole wedding was perfect, everything ran so smoothly and I felt so relaxed considering it was suppose to be the most stressful day of my life. I have been hearing from our guests how beautiful the venue was, how the food was so delicious and how organized everything was. This place made my wedding the most incredible wedding anyone could of done. Soroor, Jimmy and their whole staff were so accommodating to me, there were many times I went to the venue to try out different design ideas, walk thru with my florist, photographer and videographer or just go to get more inspirational ideas for the wedding. Every time I went there they were always so sweet and made sure if I had any questions they would be there to answer. The day of the wedding I was freaking out a little because of all the emotions and we were running a little late (due to my makeup artist I hired separately) and Soroor was there to help me clam down and just let me know everything was gonna be ok. She was on top of everything that day, when we found out we were gonna be late she made sure the cooks knew and that the food we still be fresh when served. I remember when we did a walk through thru with my videographer and photographer they said this venue reminded them of something they would see in Beverly Hills. All I have to say is if your getting married, having a birthday party, or any type of celebration go the Vineyards, you will be amazed at how beautiful this place is and how hands on the owners are. I promise you will not regret seeing this hidden gem in Simi Valley.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

My experience at the Vineyards has been 5 stars from beginning to end and I cannot provide them with enough praise for making our wedding day amazing in all aspects. It was really easy to fall in love with the space. It's beautiful and spacious and well-decorated.

Throughout the many months of planning, corresponding with the staff at the Vineyards was easy and they are so accommodating and professional. Many thanks to Soroor, Shadi, Jimmy, and Angel for always being extremely kind, welcoming, and helpful to us.

Gina was our day-of coordinator. She did a great job. She stayed a step ahead of the program the whole night and made everything flow well. When it was time for the bouquet toss, my toss bouquet was already at the dance floor. It's a lot of little details like this that she handled like a pro and made the night worry free.

We got a lot of compliments about the venue from our friends and family. Out of all the wedding planning decisions we made, choosing the Vineyards was the best one we made and I'm so happy to truly be a part of the family!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Kelsi · Married on 02/10/2017

The Vineyards was everything I dreamed it would be and more. Everything was organized, beautiful, and seamless. Due to unfortunate weather, we had to move from our garden ceremony to an indoor ceremony, but it couldn't have been more perfect. The room was transformed beautifully and felt like it was meant to be all along. The owners, Soroor and Jimmy, made everything a breeze. They were attentive and always responded quickly to any questions we had. Given we had to plan our entire wedding from across the country, you would imagine it would be difficult, but we never seemed to notice. I would absolutely recommend The Vineyards for your special day. We couldn't have been happier with the end result.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/16/2016

Not one problem came up that they didn't have a solution for. I felt like my wedding was personal for them too. This place is the full package and I am so happy we chose The Vineyards for our wedding. It was perfect!!

Sent on 10/31/2016