The Vineyard Reviews

The Vineyard 4
  • Tammy

Tammy Hayes · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing just Amazing

Loved the vineyard. The people are wonderful had a great time working with them. Christy and Jerry are both amazing to work with. Thank you two for everything. Love y'all, Tammy

The Vineyard 5
    The Vineyard 6
    The Vineyard 7
    The Vineyard 8
    Sent on 12/21/2018

Lindsay Warner · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Wedding

Everything and everyone at this venue is amazing! The entire staff are there for you every step of the way! The grounds are beautiful and they have everything you need for decorations! We had our wedding outside at the chapel and reception inside, it has everything you need! Oh, and they let us include our fur babies!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter’s wedding is drawing near, and everyone at The Vineyard has been absolutely amazing! I can’t wait until the wedding to see how all things come together!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kara · Married on 06/16/2018

I could not have imagined our wedding being more perfect! Christie and Jerry take care of EVERYTHING! They are both absolutely wonderful people to work with! Christie was so attentive and sweet. I wasn't very picky and gave her free reign on the decorations. She absolutely blew it out of the water! The floral arrangements and bouquets were STUNNING! The food was delicious, and the bride and grooms cake were outstanding! I had very little stress throughout the entire process. I honestly made the best decision choosing this venue! I have nothing but positive things to say about them!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/22/2017

The Vineyard was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Christie was so flexible and such a joy! She was always quick to remind me it was my day and I could have it how I wanted. Every time I texted or called her she was always there to answer questions or reassure me that it was all going to work out perfectly! She asked all the questions for stuff I would have never thought of. My mom and I aren't creative at all and she took my vision and turned it into way more than I could have ever imagined! Everything else we looked at was a barn feel and I didn't want that. I wanted elegant and classy. And I got just what I wanted! I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew I could trust Christie! I would HIGHLY recommend The Vineyard to anyone getting married soon!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jill · Married on 01/07/2017

Awesome venue. The people were wonderful when my daughter had her reception there. It is well worth checking into if you are looking a venue. They go above and beyond your expectations.

Kayla · Married on 10/29/2016

We had our wedding at the Vineyard in the fall. It's was absolutely gorgeous. Christie and George made it everything I could have dreamed. I changed my plans a couple of times, and they were always so supportive and encouraged new ideas. The food was delicious, especially the cake and the blackberry spritzer! They allowed us to come to the site as much as we wanted, and they were one of the only places that had no rules about how many hours we could stay the day of. Not only that, but the week before I could be there as much and as long as I needed! They had plenty of space for everyone to get ready on site. The actual grounds are very well kept, and there were tons of places to take pictures (my favorite part!). I went in not knowing anyone, and left with a bigger family. They were truly amazing, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Gina · Married on 07/30/2016

The Vineyard is the best kept secret ever. Pictures don't even show the beauty of this place. The Vineyard is so beautiful. The staff is so accommodating to your every need and fulfilling the bride's dream wedding. My niece wanted a certain color they didnt have at the time. The owner made it happen for her. They can help with you with everything for a wedding or any other special event. I don't think enough could be said about the Vineyard. Every bride should at least check this place out before deciding. The wedding and reception can be held at the same place; which, makes everything easier. You just go wrong here.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Tina · Married on 05/16/2015

All the staff went above and beyond and made things happen the last minute when plans had to be changed due to weather. Great service, friendly staff, awesome food, beautiful decor and amazing scenery! We are forever thankful to them for making our day so memorable and special.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Melia

Melia · Married on 06/07/2014

My experience at The Vineyard was the most amazing time of my life. Of course every girl has their vision of what their wedding will be like but my wedding at The Vineyard was above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed. The owners and staff work day and night to make sure your perfect wedding is portrayed. They make it a point to only schedule one event a week so you will have their full attention on making your day come alive! The convenience of The Vineyard is what made my wedding a dream. They do all of the decorating, catering, and flowers. All I had to do is show them a picture of what I wanted and they created it for me. I cannot say enough great things about The Vineyard but I do know that I feel like I have added a few amazing people to my family!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Haven · Married on 01/15/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding. Wonderful people, amazing decorations, and excellent food. They made my wedding one of a kind and a night I will never forget. I cannot say thank you enough to Theresa, Christie, and the rest of the people at The Vineyard and Blackberry Chapel.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Christie · Married on 08/03/2013

Amazing!! The owners and staff are to notch and go above and beyond to do what you want!! Beautiful just doesn't do it justice!! I had my vow renewal there and it was so much more than I could have ever dreamed!! Theresa made sure I got the wedding of my dreams!! The food is amazing, the flowers are gorgeous!! Can't say enough about how wonderful this place is!! You want be disappointed!!

Shelia · Married on 08/03/2013

My daughter had her vow renewal here and it was gorgeous!! Theresa made sure everything was Perfect!! Wonderful experience. Highly recommend. Top notch!! You have to see this hidden gem in person to get the full beauty of it. Pictures just don't do it justice.

Terry · Married on 08/03/2013

My wife and I renewed our vows here. AWESOME! Food was AMAZING!!

Brittany · Married on 08/03/2013

I've attended multiple events at The Vineyard and enjoyed each one of them. So much detail, time, and effort go into each event.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Susan · Married on 08/04/2012

My daughter's wedding at the Vineyard was fabulous!! The food was simply unbelievable...we did a salad supper since it was hot as blue blazes outside. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on the food alone! Everything there was top notch. Theresa, Christy and the rest of the staff were simply amazing! I would highly recommend using the Vineyard for your wedding or any other large gathering you may have! Super!

Sent on 05/31/2017