The Villa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 04/25/2021

Gorgeous Venue!

Highly recommend! Making decisions for our wedding this past April was not something I took lightly, especially our Venue. After seeing The Villa online and then in-person, I fell in love with it! It was everything we were looking for. Surrounding the venue are gorgeous trees and hills, the inside is beautiful and open. I especially LOVED the Bridal / Grooms suites, both were absolutely stunning!!

Also, a huge thanks to Olivia for answering my millions of questions & to Terri for all of her assistance! She helped tremendously on very last minute accommodations/ changes. Couldn’t be more thankful!

NOTE: The one thing I will add for brides considering this Venue is the location. Keep in mind that Carriere is a very small town. We stayed in NOLA the weekend of the wedding & many of our guests stayed between Slidell & Picayune. We had no issues with the location since we were prepared for it.
    Rurh P. Married on 11/22/2020

It was great!

It was beautiful place for a wedding, and the workers helped me throughout the whole experience! I would highly recommend this.
  • Madigan
    Madigan G. Married on 10/25/2020

Such an Easy Process!

Setting up visits and the entire booking and planning process was so easy! The Villa also provided a huge amount of help with finding local vendors!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sydney
    Sydney H. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a peaceful easy experience.

Such a beautiful place and so much space to do all that I wanted!
    Maryfleming Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

excellent! We were the first booking so owner worked well with us!

Beautiful facility! Loved having a venue with bride and grooms rooms and a kitchen for preparation! Owner made sure we had access as well as our venders. Contract was clear and concise!
    Kayla Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

This was was beautiful, really didn’t have to decorate much. owners were so nice and convenient.
    Morgan O. Married on 03/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue in our little town!

If you're deciding on which venue in Pearl River County to choose from, make it the Villa! We can not say enough great things about this venue. The decor and grounds of the venue are pristinely kept up. The management couldn't be more helpful and accommodating. 10/10 would recommend for any kind of wedding, shower, or birthday you could think of!
  • A Kimble
    A Kimble Married on 03/21/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Great Wedding Experience

BEAUTIFUL VENUE! The manager was more than helpful. After seeing several venues before and after my wedding, I have no regrets about the choice I made. It was the perfect blend of stunning and simple. When choosing a venue, I wanted a place that I liked the inside as much as the outside in the event that it rained and I couldn’t have my wedding outside. I enjoyed the freedom we had in decorating and setting up. They had an option to pay $500 to use their table settings, but we chose to do our own because I wanted fresh flowers. I would’ve saved money had I chosen that option and the decor would’ve gone perfectly with the natural greenery,white,wood look that I wanted. You can get married down in the valley with the arch they already have set up, but I wanted the ceremony to be between the beautiful cedar trees. You don’t have to worry about road traffic, parking, or unnecessary scenery that will ruin pictures. So many things fell through as our wedding was at the start of COVID, but the venue made everything enjoyable. 10/10 would recommend!
    Abbie M. Married on 12/19/2020
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience was wonderful! The staff was so pleasant to work with to make the perfect day for my granddaughters wedding!!

We chose the Villa for my granddaughter Abbie Miley Pearson wedding Dec 19th. After seeing several venues , I now know we made the best decision!! The place is just perfect for a fairy tale wedding!!