THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji Reviews

163 THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji Reviews
  • Hope

Hope Voorhees · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue

Patrick and his team at the Views at Mt Fuji made the decision real easy when choosing our wedding venue. The staff took exceptional care of us that night. Bruce was great in making sure we had drinks and food. The venue is absolutely breaktaking, the food is amazing and they are extremely price effective. Thank you Mt Fuji for making our wedding day all that we dreamed of!

• Eunice

Eunice · Married on 10/20/2018

About beautiful wedding day at the Views at Mount Fuji

His comments: My wife and I were recently married at the Views at Mount Fuji, and it was such a beautiful and memorable October day. The wedding planning process can be stressful, but choosing the right venue and people to work with was one of the most important decisions we made.

Patrick, the director of catering at Mount Fuji, worked closely with us to plan and execute our wedding. He is superb, with much experience in the industry, and we could not ask for better contact to work with. The Mount Fuji staff were excellent, looking out for us, our bridesmaids and groomsmen, our families, and our guests and the food was great.

We will treasure our wedding day at Mount Fuji, and we look forward to returning for our anniversary.

Her comments : My husband and I are grateful to the Views at Mount Fuji for our very memorable wedding day in October 2018. With the daunting task of self-planning our wedding 14 months in the making, Patrick and the staff put us at ease as we settled on this venue. Patrick, the director of catering was wonderful and with his years of experience in the catering industry, he is the ultimate party planner.
    As for the day of wedding, everything was perfectly magically smooth. The Mount Fuji staff were great and attentive to the bridal party and our guests. We had our own attendant for our bridal/groom suites. During the reception. Patrick was great in reminding us to eat and directed us for some poses for some good pictures. All our guest had an amazing wonderful time.

I agreed with my husband that we will treasure our wedding day at Mount Fuji and look forward on returning to reminiscence on our amazing wedding day.

THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 1

Jenny · Married on 10/12/2018

best venue ever!

My husband and I have gone every year since 2011 to have our dating anniversary dinner at the Mt. Fuji restaurant. It wasn't until 2016 (during our wedding planning time) that we realized there was a downstairs space that was dedicated for Sunday brunch and special events! We were very unaware of this, since we thought it was exclusively for dinner. Already in love with the service and of course the views, I quickly contacted the event coordinator. It was a no brainer to book The Views at. Mt. Fuji as our wedding venue. We booked through Bruce and ended up working hand in hand with Patrick Kelly. However, I was concerned about having a wedding underneath a restaurant but that was no issue at all! I did not even realize there were people dining on top of us. The food was delicious and if you want a taste just book a reservation for their Sunday brunch, you won't be disappointed! Prices vary depending on the selected package. Overall, there aren't enough words to express our gratitude towards Patrick. He went above and beyond in providing great service and making our wedding day extremely special. Highly recommend!

Sierra · Married on 09/22/2018

High Value, Affordable Wedding Venue

We booked The Views at Mt Fuji about 10 months prior to our wedding date. After meeting with other venue coordinators, we were thankful that we got to work with Patrick Kelly to plan and coordinate our event. He made the planning process a breeze, especially in helping us make decisions and providing input to help guide us in our decisions. His extensive experience with weddings, attention to detail, and emphasis on service gave us a great experience from start to finish! The day of the wedding went off seamlessly. After dropping all my decorations off earlier in the week, Patrick and the staff decorated the room and took care of all the details as I had requested and more. They knew that we didn't have any ceremony decorations of our own for the gazebo and they kept the beautiful flowers up from the wedding they hosted on the day prior. We got to use the newly remodeled lounge for our cocktail hour, which was a fantastic space. The views really are worth it! We had a dancing crowd, so a large dance floor was important to us and they delivered. Our guests raved about the food and continue to tell us it was one of the best weddings they have been too. We were so happy to have come across this venue in our search and we were continuously impressed by Patrick and the service, the views and atmosphere of the venue, and value we received. We could not have had a better wedding day and we could not recommend them more highly!

THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 2
    THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 3

Jonathan · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding was held on March 31,2018 at the Views of Mt. fuji. This is absolutely a beautiful venue and it was tremendously an amazing experience from the first meeting in planning our wedding with Patrick Kelly and for the actual day. The weather was kind to us that since it just snowed a few days prior which we were able to have a marvelous ceremony outside with spectacular views. Majority wedding venues or carters serve bland entrees from my experience of the weddings I attended , but this isn’t the case at The Views of Mt Fuji.
    Our original venue was suppose to be held in Puerto Rico , but due to Hurricane Maria we had to start over with the whole planning process. Just imagine the stress of detail planning, booking the venue and all the vendors then having to start all over.
    Our first meeting with Patrick Kelly he stated “Here at Mt Fuji you will never hear the word No,but how we could make it happen.” That was actually the honest truth, the constant communication and extremely fast response to have a prefect wedding. Patrick put our nerves at ease knowing a professional who previous directed weddings at the famous Tavern on the Green in NYC and a college professor coordinating our prefect wedding.
    A perfect wedding doesn’t have to put you in the poor house , take out loans, or max out your credit cards since they are reasonably price and will definitely fit into your budget.
    If you want a perfect wedding with the least amount of stress for an amazing price this is the place.
    We booked our hotel block at the Marriott in Montvale which provided free shuttle service to this venue which majority of our guests took advantage since they didn’t have to worry about driving and enjoy a perfect wedding.
    No wedding is perfect of course , but Patrick Kelly will make this happen.
    Thank God we decided to book with the Views of Mt Fuji.

THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 4
    THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 5
    THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 6
    THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 7

Jaime · Married on 09/09/2017

I got married on September 9, 2017 (also my birthday) at The Views At Mount Fuji. Our wedding theme was "Best Day Ever". It's been 2 months since our wedding and all of our guests and family STILL say, "It truly was the Best Day Ever!" Though our wedding theme set a high expectation, everything about The Views at Mount Fuji exceeded everyone's expectations! The staff (which includes Bruce Werntz and Patrick Kelly) was consistently focused and involved in every detail of our celebration. They were open to our ideas and suggestions, while providing even better ideas and suggestions. Knowing they had each detail under control, allowed my husband, our family, and me to enjoy every moment of our celebration! There was no stress and NOTHING could have been done better or different. The food, atmosphere, decorations & flowers designed by Jovanni (I highly recommend working with her; she is incredibly friendly, personable, professional, and talented - her designs are truly innovative & sophisticated) ... were so perfect that our wedding guests are demanding that we do a "One Year Anniversary Reunion"! Combining my Birthday and Wedding proved that The Views At Mount Fuji is an excellent venue for ANY celebration, but especially a wedding! The lighting, dance floor, views ... everything was so romantic and special! I cannot imagine my most special day at any other venue. The Views At Mount Fuji truly delivered on the "Best Day Ever"!

THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 8
    THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji 9

kathy · Married on 03/18/2017

Bruce is the best!! Despite a few challenges along the way, he remains responsive, steadfast and patient (even when I had a few momzilla moments) Fabulous staff, guests absolutely loved the entire event. Highly recommend. Owner was also attentive and responsive

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

Bruce and the team at The Views helped to make our wedding wonderful! Bruce kept me calm the entire time and answered all of our crazy questions and was especially accommodating with all of our requests! The guests were so impressed by the staff and how on top of everything they were! Would definitely recommend for any couple!

• User7863564 · 1+ year ago

We celebrated mom's 90th birthday at The View at Mt. Fuji. The event was magical! From the first stages of planning to the day of the event and throughout, Bruce was hands-on, always available and his expert advise and support he lavished was beyond amazing. If you value careful attention to detail, if attentive, timely service to all your needs is highly important, if excellent food is also of primary concern...all professionally coordinated and accommodated by a caring, efficient and pleasant staff, this is the place to book your affair. Look no further. Planning a memorable event can be stressful, but at The View at Mt. Fuji, Bruce and his expert team will make planning easy, smooth, and fun to ensure the best experience ever! Our guests loved the food, were awed the the beautiful view, and are still raving about the fabulous fun time they enjoyed at our event. Mom is still rockin' to Motown! Way to go Bruce!!! Thank you for all your hard work in making this event such a wonderful memorable one.

Ruxandra · Married on 02/25/2017

Our experience at Mt. Fuji was top notch. One of a kind location with magnificent views and elegant decor. Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the mountainside and beautiful, spacious room with gorgeous linens. As soon as our guests walked in, wow- they were amazed at the views and the overall presentation. The service was also impeccable and they cater to your every need. Bruce Werntz, Director of Catering, is knowledgeable and was 100% focused on making our special day exactly what we wanted. He is one of the best!! Nice variety of food and everything was delicious. Perfect day and very memorable! We would plan another event at Mt. Fuji without any hesitation.

Anca · Married on 02/25/2017

We had our granddaughter's Sweet 16 celebration in February 2017 and the event was exceptional. Food, service and the views were out of this world. Bruce Werntz, Director of Catering, was very attentive from beginning to end and planned all the details exactly to our desire. He is excellent! Great job and thank you for a memorable event! We look forward to another celebration in the future.

Derry · Married on 12/16/2016

We recently held our Annual Departmental Holiday Party at the Views at Mt. Fuji, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all! I was told by the guests that the food and service was excellent, and they even said it was superior to other venues. I highly recommend The Views at Mt. Fuji for your wedding reception, Holiday Party, Corporate Event, or private party for any occasion. The views are breathtaking, the food is superb, and the service is excellent--you will not be disappointed!

Alina · Married on 12/11/2016

We had a birthday party at the Views. Honestly, I figured since it is a buffet I didn’t expect anything great. However, the food was very fresh and delicious. There were a lot of choices, even for the kids! The food presentation was great as well. Our party was a surprise and the manager at the Views, Bruce, was very accommodating! He worked with me and helped me organize and keep it the way I wanted it. The views from the restaurant are absolutely amazing, but you have to come before darkness to really enjoy them! The stuff is very friendly and accommodating. I can’t thank enough the owners for having such a great restaurant!!! I’d highly recommend the place to anyone interested in having a great time or a party.

Jessa · Married on 09/02/2016

We recently had our wedding at The Views and everything was absolutely perfect. From beginning to end, Bruce has been a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding two years in advance and Bruce never forgot about our day, what we wanted, and other details. He made sure we had a perfect day and his staff was extremely accommodating to my husband and I during our wedding. He made sure we ate (which was much appreciated) and made sure that our bridal party ate and got what they needed as well. The food at The Views was absolutely delicious! We opted to do different food stations and everyone raved about the mashed potato bar and the carving stations! We had the time of our lives and we owe it all the amazing Bruce and his staff at The Views.

Sent on 09/03/2016

THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji's reply:

Jessica & Noah, Thanks so much for the kind words. I do very much forward look forward to seeing both of you on anniversaries and special occasions. Pleas make reservations directly through me so I can say hello and make sure you are well cared for...

LISSETTE · Married on 08/13/2016

I always envisioned having a wedding a certain way. Being non-traditional, I was with my husband for 16 years prior to getting married because I always wanted my wedding to be perfect! After careful examination of different venues, on August 13th 2016, we took this step at The Views at Mt. Fuji. When we first saw the place we thought this was it..perfect! After a second visit, we just knew it was it! The views at Mt. Fuji is all of classy, beautiful, has nature and the food and the selections of food are just awesome! We had a perfect wedding and after the third day we are still hearing only great things from our guests about our great day! I am more than satisfied that we picked this venue.

Eduardo · Married on 07/30/2016

When booking our wedding Bruce and his staff at Mt. Fuji were very accommodating. The value of our package was phenomenal as was the food served.

Peter · Married on 07/09/2016

If you are looking for a fantastic wedding venue, that is different from all the others, please take time out of your schedule to visit The Views at Mount Fuji, talk with Bruce, have dinner, check out the facilities downstairs. You will NOT be disappointed. Bruce is very attentive and his passion for his job shines through! The food is amazing, not only does it taste wonderful but the presentation is top notch! We were incredibly happy with every aspect of our event!!!

• O

Onofre · Married on 06/04/2016

We had our daughter's graduation party at the The Views at Mt. Fuji on 6/4/2016. The whole experience was great from the beginning of planning it and until the very end. Bruce, Director of Catering, made us feel at ease during the entire process. We told him what we could afford and he made it all possible. He provided us with 2 complimentary food tastings so we will be certain of the food choices. The BEST PART is during the celebration where not only was he helping us execute the step by step itinerary while we are all having a great time, he also choreographed some of the scenes. Not only did he supervise the wonderful staff, he also helped out in serving us and our guests with our needs. I have dealt with many Directors of Catering in the past and all of them stood by the sideline and just supervised the staff. Not Bruce. He was bringing drinks to everyone and cleaning up tables. He was conversing with our guests and made sure everything was ok. The Views at Mt. Fuji comes highly recommended and be sure to only look for Bruce. Bruce thank you for all the help and kindness. Extend our heartfelt gratitude to the staff as well ! We will be back for many more events. Maybe on our 25th wedding anniversary or even my daughter's wedding.
    • • •

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Bruce, The View's event coordinator was extremely helpful to us from the very beginning to the end. He was there to guide us with suggestions and planning to get everything done in a timely matter, which avoided any last minute panic.

My husband and I had a very non-traditional wedding, which we are grateful to The Views for letting us throw such a unique event.
    We were able to pick out a buffet style dinner with all the wonderful food that they serve there, which allowed our guests to have a little bit of everything! This is contrary to what we thought was your average, somewhat boring, sit down dinner.

It is known that the bride and groom never eat, but Bruce personally brought us appetizers in the bridal suite and appointed a staff member to us to make sure we had everything we needed.

It was a wonderful location to have the wedding of our dreams and I encourage anyone who is looking for a venue to highly consider The View's at Mount Fuji.

Anisha · Married on 04/02/2016

I held a 25th anniversary party for my parents at Mount Fuji in April of 2016.

Management - 5/5
    Food - 5/5
    Decor - 5/5
    Service - 5/5

Bruce, the manager, was not only the most detail-oriented, efficient, and knowledgeable event manager, but he was also a wonderful person to work with. I am an extremely picky person, with a lot of specific needs for my guests. Bruce was amazing at fulfilling all of my guest's needs, as well as all of the very specific needs that I had as the host.

The Food was phenomenal. Having a strict vegetarian family, as well as family that are carnivores, the kitchen was able to seamlessly create an atmosphere where both diets were accounted for. The food was delicious, fresh, thoughtful, and Bruce and his head chef (Joe?), were both very accommodating to my "vision" for the meal. They went back and forth with me on several ideas, helped me generate the best possible menu, and even made a special Indian course for my family.

The decor, although very ornate, did well with my modern take. I had decorated in navy, white, and silver for the theme, and it came out beautifully in the room. Bruce was able to negotiate great prices for all of the decor, and was able to really make the whole theme come together. Furthermore - the VIEW! On a clear day, you can see all the way to New York City. It is absolutely stunning.

Service before, during, and after the party was absolutely incredible. If any guest needed anything, it was accommodated in minutes. I had several elderly guests and they needed benches, chairs, and couches added to the room, and the team was flawless with their execution of these requests. When we needed a room for a mother who wanted to breastfeed, we were given the private space for her. When we were in need of more plates, drinks, or cutlery, it appeared in seconds. When we needed tables and chairs for the Photo Booth, we had them. Bruce even had things set up a few days before.

Sent on 11/28/2016

THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji's reply:

Thank you so much Anisha! I am extremly pleased that our team was able to make Pamela & Sumeet's twenty fifth anniversary such a hit. It was truly pleasure working with you and you. This is why I love my work. Please call if I can help in any way or if you wish to visit. Thanks again for the kind words,(and for the sweet treats you provided). Warmest of regards, Bruce~

I had my wedding reception at the The Views at Mt Fuji on Dec 11th. It was hands down the best day of my life! Everything was absolutely perfect. My guest are still talking about the room, decor, and of course the food. What made the day most enjoyable was the staff. I can't thank Bruce, the maitre'd enough! Everyone always told me that I wouldn't be able to eat at my own wedding because it's such a busy day. I was really worried that I wouldn't get to try all of the delicious food we had chosen but Bruce made sure we did. There is not one thing that I had wanted to try and didn't, and I'm so glad because everything I ate was incredible. I really hope that I can go to another wedding at The Views soon so I can experience everything all over again!

Virginia · Married on 10/17/2015

We had a engagement party for our daughter and future son-in-law. The room looked beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service was great! Bruce was very helpful in arranging this affair and I know his input made it extra special.

Erik · Married on 10/10/2015

We had an absolutely beautiful and wonderful wedding reception at The Views at Mount Fuji. Everyone was tremendously impressed with the venue, the fantastic hors d'oeuvres, a delicious meal and the very attentive staff of The Views. From planning through execution, Bruce was the consummate professional who helped to orchestrate a truly memorable evening. Many of the guests remarked later that it was the nicest reception they'd ever attended.

shairys · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding reception at the views. The Staff was on top of every detail. I love the level of service and the food was amazing as always! Our guests have not stopped talking about how much they enjoyed themselves and how much they loved the place.