158 Reviews for THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji

Specialty Beer (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
126 THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji Reviews

Our wedding was held on March 31,2018 at the Views of Mt. fuji. This is absolutely a beautiful venue and it was tremendously an amazing experience from the first meeting in planning our wedding with Patrick Kelly and for the actual day. The weather was kind to us that since it just snowed a few days prior which we were able to have a marvelous ceremony outside with spectacular views. Majority wedding venues or carters serve bland entrees from my experience of the weddings I attended , but this isn’t the case at The Views of Mt Fuji.
Our original venue was suppose to be held in Puerto Rico , but due to Hurricane Maria we had to start over with the whole planning process. Just imagine the stress of detail planning, booking the venue and all the vendors then having to start all over.
Our first meeting with Patrick Kelly he stated “Here at Mt Fuji you will never hear the word No,but how we could make it happen.” That was actually the honest truth, the constant communication and extremely fast response to have a prefect wedding. Patrick put our nerves at ease knowing a professional who previous directed weddings at the famous Tavern on the Green in NYC and a college professor coordinating our prefect wedding.
A perfect wedding doesn’t have to put you in the poor house , take out loans, or max out your credit cards since they are reasonably price and will definitely fit into your budget.
If you want a perfect wedding with the least amount of stress for an amazing price this is the place.
We booked our hotel block at the Marriott in Montvale which provided free shuttle service to this venue which majority of our guests took advantage since they didn’t have to worry about driving and enjoy a perfect wedding.
No wedding is perfect of course , but Patrick Kelly will make this happen.
Thank God we decided to book with the Views of Mt Fuji.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Valet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I got married on September 9, 2017 (also my birthday) at The Views At Mount Fuji. Our wedding theme was "Best Day Ever". It's been 2 months since our wedding and all of our guests and family STILL say, "It truly was the Best Day Ever!" Though our wedding theme set a high expectation, everything about The Views at Mount Fuji exceeded everyone's expectations! The staff (which includes Bruce Werntz and Patrick Kelly) was consistently focused and involved in every detail of our celebration. They were open to our ideas and suggestions, while providing even better ideas and suggestions. Knowing they had each detail under control, allowed my husband, our family, and me to enjoy every moment of our celebration! There was no stress and NOTHING could have been done better or different. The food, atmosphere, decorations & flowers designed by Jovanni (I highly recommend working with her; she is incredibly friendly, personable, professional, and talented - her designs are truly innovative & sophisticated) ... were so perfect that our wedding guests are demanding that we do a "One Year Anniversary Reunion"! Combining my Birthday and Wedding proved that The Views At Mount Fuji is an excellent venue for ANY celebration, but especially a wedding! The lighting, dance floor, views ... everything was so romantic and special! I cannot imagine my most special day at any other venue. The Views At Mount Fuji truly delivered on the "Best Day Ever"!

Photo for THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji Review - Our photos are incredible because of the venue.
Photo for THE VIEWS CATERING at Mount Fuji Review - The gardens and views are amazing!
Profile Picture Jaime, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bruce is the best!! Despite a few challenges along the way, he remains responsive, steadfast and patient (even when I had a few momzilla moments) Fabulous staff, guests absolutely loved the entire event. Highly recommend. Owner was also attentive and responsive

Profile Picture kathy, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bruce and the team at The Views helped to make our wedding wonderful! Bruce kept me calm the entire time and answered all of our crazy questions and was especially accommodating with all of our requests! The guests were so impressed by the staff and how on top of everything they were! Would definitely recommend for any couple!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated mom's 90th birthday at The View at Mt. Fuji. The event was magical! From the first stages of planning to the day of the event and throughout, Bruce was hands-on, always available and his expert advise and support he lavished was beyond amazing. If you value careful attention to detail, if attentive, timely service to all your needs is highly important, if excellent food is also of primary concern...all professionally coordinated and accommodated by a caring, efficient and pleasant staff, this is the place to book your affair. Look no further. Planning a memorable event can be stressful, but at The View at Mt. Fuji, Bruce and his expert team will make planning easy, smooth, and fun to ensure the best experience ever! Our guests loved the food, were awed the the beautiful view, and are still raving about the fabulous fun time they enjoyed at our event. Mom is still rockin' to Motown! Way to go Bruce!!! Thank you for all your hard work in making this event such a wonderful memorable one.

Profile Picture User7863564, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience at Mt. Fuji was top notch. One of a kind location with magnificent views and elegant decor. Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the mountainside and beautiful, spacious room with gorgeous linens. As soon as our guests walked in, wow- they were amazed at the views and the overall presentation. The service was also impeccable and they cater to your every need. Bruce Werntz, Director of Catering, is knowledgeable and was 100% focused on making our special day exactly what we wanted. He is one of the best!! Nice variety of food and everything was delicious. Perfect day and very memorable! We would plan another event at Mt. Fuji without any hesitation.

Profile Picture User7864509, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our granddaughter's Sweet 16 celebration in February 2017 and the event was exceptional. Food, service and the views were out of this world. Bruce Werntz, Director of Catering, was very attentive from beginning to end and planned all the details exactly to our desire. He is excellent! Great job and thank you for a memorable event! We look forward to another celebration in the future.

Profile Picture Anca, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recently held our Annual Departmental Holiday Party at the Views at Mt. Fuji, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all! I was told by the guests that the food and service was excellent, and they even said it was superior to other venues. I highly recommend The Views at Mt. Fuji for your wedding reception, Holiday Party, Corporate Event, or private party for any occasion. The views are breathtaking, the food is superb, and the service is excellent--you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7622160, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a birthday party at the Views. Honestly, I figured since it is a buffet I didn’t expect anything great. However, the food was very fresh and delicious. There were a lot of choices, even for the kids! The food presentation was great as well. Our party was a surprise and the manager at the Views, Bruce, was very accommodating! He worked with me and helped me organize and keep it the way I wanted it. The views from the restaurant are absolutely amazing, but you have to come before darkness to really enjoy them! The stuff is very friendly and accommodating. I can’t thank enough the owners for having such a great restaurant!!! I’d highly recommend the place to anyone interested in having a great time or a party.

Profile Picture User7480881, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

We recently had our wedding at The Views and everything was absolutely perfect. From beginning to end, Bruce has been a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding two years in advance and Bruce never forgot about our day, what we wanted, and other details. He made sure we had a perfect day and his staff was extremely accommodating to my husband and I during our wedding. He made sure we ate (which was much appreciated) and made sure that our bridal party ate and got what they needed as well. The food at The Views was absolutely delicious! We opted to do different food stations and everyone raved about the mashed potato bar and the carving stations! We had the time of our lives and we owe it all the amazing Bruce and his staff at The Views.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessa, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I always envisioned having a wedding a certain way. Being non-traditional, I was with my husband for 16 years prior to getting married because I always wanted my wedding to be perfect! After careful examination of different venues, on August 13th 2016, we took this step at The Views at Mt. Fuji. When we first saw the place we thought this was it..perfect! After a second visit, we just knew it was it! The views at Mt. Fuji is all of classy, beautiful, has nature and the food and the selections of food are just awesome! We had a perfect wedding and after the third day we are still hearing only great things from our guests about our great day! I am more than satisfied that we picked this venue.

Profile Picture LISSETTE, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When booking our wedding Bruce and his staff at Mt. Fuji were very accommodating. The value of our package was phenomenal as was the food served.

Profile Picture Eduardo, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for a fantastic wedding venue, that is different from all the others, please take time out of your schedule to visit The Views at Mount Fuji, talk with Bruce, have dinner, check out the facilities downstairs. You will NOT be disappointed. Bruce is very attentive and his passion for his job shines through! The food is amazing, not only does it taste wonderful but the presentation is top notch! We were incredibly happy with every aspect of our event!!!

Profile Picture Peter, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our daughter's graduation party at the The Views at Mt. Fuji on 6/4/2016. The whole experience was great from the beginning of planning it and until the very end. Bruce, Director of Catering, made us feel at ease during the entire process. We told him what we could afford and he made it all possible. He provided us with 2 complimentary food tastings so we will be certain of the food choices. The BEST PART is during the celebration where not only was he helping us execute the step by step itinerary while we are all having a great time, he also choreographed some of the scenes. Not only did he supervise the wonderful staff, he also helped out in serving us and our guests with our needs. I have dealt with many Directors of Catering in the past and all of them stood by the sideline and just supervised the staff. Not Bruce. He was bringing drinks to everyone and cleaning up tables. He was conversing with our guests and made sure everything was ok. The Views at Mt. Fuji comes highly recommended and be sure to only look for Bruce. Bruce thank you for all the help and kindness. Extend our heartfelt gratitude to the staff as well ! We will be back for many more events. Maybe on our 25th wedding anniversary or even my daughter's wedding.
• • •

Profile Picture Onofre, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Indoor

Bruce, The View's event coordinator was extremely helpful to us from the very beginning to the end. He was there to guide us with suggestions and planning to get everything done in a timely matter, which avoided any last minute panic.

My husband and I had a very non-traditional wedding, which we are grateful to The Views for letting us throw such a unique event.
We were able to pick out a buffet style dinner with all the wonderful food that they serve there, which allowed our guests to have a little bit of everything! This is contrary to what we thought was your average, somewhat boring, sit down dinner.

It is known that the bride and groom never eat, but Bruce personally brought us appetizers in the bridal suite and appointed a staff member to us to make sure we had everything we needed.

It was a wonderful location to have the wedding of our dreams and I encourage anyone who is looking for a venue to highly consider The View's at Mount Fuji.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

I held a 25th anniversary party for my parents at Mount Fuji in April of 2016.

Management - 5/5
Food - 5/5
Decor - 5/5
Service - 5/5

Bruce, the manager, was not only the most detail-oriented, efficient, and knowledgeable event manager, but he was also a wonderful person to work with. I am an extremely picky person, with a lot of specific needs for my guests. Bruce was amazing at fulfilling all of my guest's needs, as well as all of the very specific needs that I had as the host.

The Food was phenomenal. Having a strict vegetarian family, as well as family that are carnivores, the kitchen was able to seamlessly create an atmosphere where both diets were accounted for. The food was delicious, fresh, thoughtful, and Bruce and his head chef (Joe?), were both very accommodating to my "vision" for the meal. They went back and forth with me on several ideas, helped me generate the best possible menu, and even made a special Indian course for my family.

The decor, although very ornate, did well with my modern take. I had decorated in navy, white, and silver for the theme, and it came out beautifully in the room. Bruce was able to negotiate great prices for all of the decor, and was able to really make the whole theme come together. Furthermore - the VIEW! On a clear day, you can see all the way to New York City. It is absolutely stunning.

Service before, during, and after the party was absolutely incredible. If any guest needed anything, it was accommodated in minutes. I had several elderly guests and they needed benches, chairs, and couches added to the room, and the team was flawless with their execution of these requests. When we needed a room for a mother who wanted to breastfeed, we were given the private space for her. When we were in need of more plates, drinks, or cutlery, it appeared in seconds. When we needed tables and chairs for the Photo Booth, we had them. Bruce even had things set up a few days before.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7440869, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I had my wedding reception at the The Views at Mt Fuji on Dec 11th. It was hands down the best day of my life! Everything was absolutely perfect. My guest are still talking about the room, decor, and of course the food. What made the day most enjoyable was the staff. I can't thank Bruce, the maitre'd enough! Everyone always told me that I wouldn't be able to eat at my own wedding because it's such a busy day. I was really worried that I wouldn't get to try all of the delicious food we had chosen but Bruce made sure we did. There is not one thing that I had wanted to try and didn't, and I'm so glad because everything I ate was incredible. I really hope that I can go to another wedding at The Views soon so I can experience everything all over again!

Profile Picture User6152876, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a engagement party for our daughter and future son-in-law. The room looked beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service was great! Bruce was very helpful in arranging this affair and I know his input made it extra special.

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an absolutely beautiful and wonderful wedding reception at The Views at Mount Fuji. Everyone was tremendously impressed with the venue, the fantastic hors d'oeuvres, a delicious meal and the very attentive staff of The Views. From planning through execution, Bruce was the consummate professional who helped to orchestrate a truly memorable evening. Many of the guests remarked later that it was the nicest reception they'd ever attended.

Profile Picture Erik, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding reception at the views. The Staff was on top of every detail. I love the level of service and the food was amazing as always! Our guests have not stopped talking about how much they enjoyed themselves and how much they loved the place.

Profile Picture User3977142, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very helpful with planning the event and making sure everything was covered. Bruce (the Director of Catering) followed up each week prior to make sure we were still on track and see if there were any questions we may have or last minute requests. When we had to change the schedule the day of the event, Bruce was quick on his feet to make sure everything went smooth sailing. The staff were friendly and on top of making sure the guests were happy and if they needed anything was quick to help.

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

provided a wonderful wedding experience,the services were professional and attention to detail was
without limits.Bruce was amazing.
I think he is really a robot.

Profile Picture Dennis, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a magical wedding at The Views Mt Fuji on July 3, 2015. Bruce and the entire team made the day wonderful and stress free. The food was delicious and plentiful. The service was personal, professional and attentive. One of my guests posted on Facebook that this was a wedding that people will be talking about for years. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Marie, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband I just got married at The Views on May 24, 2015. It COULD NOT have been more perfect! Bruce, the maitre d' took such amazing care of us and our guests. We went into this with no idea what we were doing and Bruce was there every step of the way with endless guidance and patience in all aspects leading up to the big day as well as the wedding itself. No detail was left unattended to and Bruce made sure everything went smoothly and that Jay and I never had never had the burden of worrying about anything on our magical day. He even made sure we got to try all the delicious food!
The food was outstanding: varied and unique(people are still talking about the mashed potato station) with everything from crepes to sushi. The service was warm and professional. The owner himself walked my grandmother in law in her wheelchair down to the ceremony area when they arrived. The reception was gorgeous and the views of the mountains really are beautiful. Our day was perfect and our friends and family insist it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We look forward to going back every year for our anniversary!

Profile Picture Lea, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews