The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion Reviews

9 | Hampton, NH

9 Reviews for The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion

Lyndsey · Married on 06/25/2016

When I first started looking for a venue, I scheduled an appointment with Tracey just because I wanted to shop around and look at everything on the Seacoast. As soon as I met with Tracey though, I was ready to book. I knew my wedding would be safe with her. At a lot of other venues I visited, they just kinda showed me around and said...well, this is it. I could tell Tracey had a real passion and love for the Victoria Inn, and truly cared about the events at her venue. She was fabulous throughout the whole process. We had a lot of custom requests, and she fulfilled every one. We booked the Inn out for the weekend, and it was so fabulous to have the whole place be ours. It felt like we had this real home base for the wedding. We even had the rehearsal dinner at the inn. It was amazing to just relax on a rocking chair on the porch. The pavilion day of the wedding looked absolutely gorgeous. My vision really came to life. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend

Sent on 10/19/2015

Had a great time. Pam was very helpful and very understanding about changes needed. The only suggestion I have would be to have an area for moms with babies. There was an issue with finding an acceptable place to change and feed the babies. That's all though! Pam and Tracey were very accommodating and very helpful when we needed it.

Sent on 10/18/2015

The Victoria Inn was a great place to have a wedding. I loved this setting was so close to the beach. We were able to have a beach themed wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/23/2015

The Victoria Inn was an amazing place to have our may wedding! We had to book a venue fast and Pamela was so accommodating! She got us in 2 months before the big day an answered all my emails promptly! The inn was so elegant and the staff was so professional! Even though it rained and our wedding was indoors everything went smoothly and was very intimate. People kept asking us how we found it! It really was the most easy and beautiful place to have our wedding!
    Tracey was also so helpful during the wedding and so was her waitsaff! Everyone loved the bartender especially our nephew who's 3 ha! Id definitely recommend staying at the inn as well! Breakfast was amazing and everything was fresh!

Also they have the sweetest house dog Lincoln! Just make sure not to let any guests try to give him table scraps!
    All in all everything about this place was wonderful!

Sent on 06/07/2015

We had our wedding at The Victoria Inn in September 2014 and it was beautiful. Thanks to the help of Tracy and her staff, guests kept telling me (and still are weeks later) how beautiful the venue was. Tracy really was willing to work with us on ideas and bent over backwards to do some last minute details and updates with us.

We also stayed at the Inn, which I would HIGHLY recommend. It gave us a space for family and wedding party to be together. The rooms, service, and food were exceptional. I can't give the Victoria Inn enough stars. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Brianna · Married on 08/02/2014

The Victoria Inn Bed and Breakfast and Pavilion was the perfect venue for our August wedding! The grounds are well maintained and always look beautiful! The Pavilion was a beautiful and fun and unique venue for the reception. Pamela and Tracey are wonderful to work with, very friendly,flexible, and caring. We have received so many wonderful comments on the venue from our guests. I am so glad we had our wedding at the Victoria Inn.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

I'm so happy we went with the Victoria Inn for our wedding ceremony and reception! Pamela and Tracey were wonderful to work with and the setting was exactly what I had envisioned. It's a lovely blend of timeless Victorian style with modern amenities. The pavilion is the perfect way to have an outdoor, garden reception without being stuck under a tent as it is a permanent outdoor structure styled with beautiful chiavari chairs and chandeliers. I recommend booking the Garden Rose suite to give the bride and her girls a place to get ready in. It's a charming space and photographs well.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Selwa · Married on 08/13/2011

3.0

Beautiful place to have your reception....Owner was a little difficult to work with at the time, but at the time was recovering from surgery so I'm going to chalk it up to that. You MUST stick to the contract though..no deviating so not a lot of flexibility. People thought the venue was beautiful and a lot of the guests who stayed the night loved the rooms and breakfast the next morning. Some of the girls and my guests stayed there the night before the wedding, and it was VERY peaceful...the next morning she had breakfast for us to take as we were in a hurry to get to the salon for our hair. All in all, beautiful spot, not the best experience, but I would still recommend it.

Sent on 07/24/2014

The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion's reply:

The Inn has changed ownership since this wedding, and remains a very beautiful place to have a wedding!