The Venue Fort Lauderdale Reviews

The Venue Fort Lauderdale 6
The Venue Fort Lauderdale 7
  • Aaron & Stephanie

aaron · Getting married on 09/03/2020

I love the uniqueness of the decor, its in a great location.

Sent on 01/28/2016

The Venue Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Aaron, We really appreciate you allowing us to host your special day! Thank you again and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Exceptional Service

Brett & Roby ROCK! LOVED our "Venue" They made us feel like royalty for our upcoming wedding. We are still currently in the process of finalizing items, but they have been supportive every step of the way and made us feel like FAMILY! You truly could not ask for better people to help you plan your AMAZING day! I wish I could give them 100 stars because their service has been nothing short of PERFECT!! :)

Sent on 04/05/2019

The Venue Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Melissa, we truly appreciate you choosing us as the hosts for your special day! Thank you for your kind words and we cannot wait to welcome you and all of your guests!
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 06/29/2019

Desiree T. P

My Wedding Night June 29, 2019, was the Best Night Ever!!!
    It was Beautiful, Elegant and everything I envisioned. Roby was my Wedding Planner/Chef/Sweetest Person Ever!! My wedding night was organized and planned with such perfection. Our Family and Friends, said this was the best wedding they ever attended. The food, drinks Awesome and Plentiful. Thank You to everyone that made our wedding night PERFECT.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Stacia Perez · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing wedding 2.8.19

The Venue is an incredible place to get married! Brett & Robby (the owners) and their team were AMAZING! They went above and beyond to make my wedding vision come to life. Their team is efficient and excellent, their attention to detail and focus on the bride and grooms' happiness was like no other. It was obvious they were striving for our happiness and they definitely achieved that! The space was clean, the food was DELICIOUS, they made sure the entire event ran smoothly. I cannot rave enough about these two and their staff who knew exactly what to do to make everything go according to plan.. As the bride, I ran into no issues, no hiccups, and that itself was a dream come true. It was smooth sailing having my wedding at the venue, and I couldn't have been any happier with how everything turned out. The passion the owners have for their business shines through in their work. I HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 15

Angeleca · Married on 08/11/2018

If your still looking for the perfect wedding venue, stop looking because you just found it!
    I had my wedding here in August 2018 and it was nothing short of exdorinary.
    The whole team knows how to make you feel like a true bride.
    There isn’t enough ways I could tell them how wonderful they truly are.
    All my guest said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, from the food, decor & atmosphere, everything was just perfect.
    I love what they do here and will always rave about them because they truly are the best & deserve to be known as the best.
    A special thank you to Brett, Yajaira & Roby, you guys are a dream team! They can make all your dreams come to life, they are known infinite possibilities & will definitely make that happen for you!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 16
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 17
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 18
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 19
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 20
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 21

Marcelo · Married on 07/28/2018

Brett and the whole team at The Venue will guide you through everything you are worried about and even things you haven't thought of. Their attention to detail is unmatched, their ballrooms are stunning, and the food is AMAZING. Our perfect wedding was even more perfect thanks to the incredible team at The Venue.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Eli & Angie · Married on 06/23/2018

Here I go, so I never leave reviews because well I'm just lazy ... but our wedding venue deserves that and more! Sometime last year in 2017, I brought my then Fiance and Mom to the venue. We booked it on the spot and never visited another location because my heart was set on this one. THEN, we are told there's a new ballroom that will be in construction and ready for our Date!!!! We had the flexibility to go with the new venue and it was the best decision ever! As time goes by I tried to be as proactive as possible but it can be tough when MY vendor i choose (not the venue) kinda lacks that. Well Brett made sure my vendors were all on point, my cake was awesome, his suggestions to my ideas were amazing, food was LIFE, alcohol never stopped flowing, guests were taken care of like we were presidential! I mean I am still getting compliments on how smooth everything went from the beginning to the end. I dare anyone to say something negative about The Venue because honestly, it was ABOVE & BEYOND my expectations!!!!! Brett and Your Team, Thank you so much for all your hard work, love, and patience! I trully appreciate you ALL!

Ps. I was told there was some hiccups before the wedding and I never knew about it that day, nor did anyone know what happened. That goes to show Brett and His Team handled Everything very gracefully and professionally.

pSS. There are brides and grooms that say they never ate or saw certain things at their wedding, well We were greeted with drinks, water, appetizers, and before food was served, Brett escorted us to see it, we sat and ATE!
    I ate soooooo much and it was AMAZING!!!!
    I can keep on going but you might get tired of reading .... so if you are thinking of booking this venue, DO IT! 6/23/2018 #roadtorivera #eliandangie

Sent on 07/19/2018
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 22
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 23
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 24
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 25
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 26
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 27

Beverly · Married on 03/10/2018

Brett and his entire staff made our sons wedding a night to remember! Their party planners, Harry and Yajaira, made the process easy and stress free. They thought of everything so no detail was forgotten. They have wonderful accommodations for the bride and her girls for hair/makeup and dressing. There was someone to assist us all day for anything we needed and to keep things running smooth. Chef Roby was amazing! From the horderves to the main course, everything was made fresh and was so delicious! His presentation was so creative and fun! You can tell he takes pride in what he serves. The portion sizes were so large our guests definitely left very satisfied! The room itself was gorgeous and there was plenty of room for dancing and mingling. The staff was very attentive to our every need. They were great at handling unexpected issues like when the brides dress strap broke during the reception. I would recommend "The Venue" for any occasion. I can't wait to go back!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

matthew · Married on 03/10/2018

The Venue Ft. Lauderdale was the PERFECT place to have our wedding! The ceremony was gorgeous and had plenty of space for our guests. The cocktail hour and reception were even better!! Chef Roby takes pride in each and every dish and everything was delicious until the last bite. There was tons of room for dancing and mingling with our guests. Working with the owner Brett and the wedding coordinators Harry and Yajaria was a breeze. Every detail was taken care of leading up to the wedding and we didn't have to lift a finger the day of our wedding. Our guests cannot stop raving about the food, staff and atmosphere of The Venue. I recommend The Venue for any wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 28
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 29
    The Venue Fort Lauderdale 30

Kaleigh · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about The Venue. I wanted a venue that was accommodating and would essentially "do it all!" I knew I'd be too nervous/anxious the day of to do ANYTHING. I have been in weddings before where the bridal party spent the night before and morning of the wedding doing all the decorating. THIS WAS NOT THAT. I did not lift a finger in terms of ANYTHING. It was so great knowing that Harry & his team had everything covered and that I didn't have to worry. I've heard so many brides talk about being stressed out about wedding planning...NOT ME! They took the stress out of everything :)

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/03/2017

Our experience at The Venue was a pleasure in every way!! The food was delicious and the people were great to work with!! I would highly recommend it if you're looking for the perfect place to celebrate!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 05/27/2017

Brett, Harry, Anthony, Robbie and the rest of the staff were amazing. I really wish we could do it all over again, that's how much fun we had and honestly Harry & Anthony are any brides dream they made planning g stress free.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding on 4/22/17 was perfect.l and everything I could ask for! Out of every detail, my absolute favorite thing about the wedding was my venue, The Venue Fort Lauderdale. As soon as my fiancé and I set foot in the The Venue last February, we knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding, and boy were we right!! The owner, Brett, was beyond kind, helpful, and supportive, and Harry and Anthony went above and beyond all my expectations to ensure the night was perfect and they were amazing to work with. The Venue was so much more original and different than anywhere I have ever attended a wedding, and all my guests are still raving about the venue, the lights, the food and the service 2+ weeks later. They also allowed us to have the top floor for an after party when the venue turned into a nightclub later that evening, which really was the icing on the cake and made the night that much better because we didn't have to stop the party!!! I can't say enough about how amazing the experience was and I would 1000% recommended The Venue Fort Lauderdale to anyone looking to have a fun, funky, original, and awesome wedding that you and your guests will always remember!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

The Venue Fort Lauderdale's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your review! We had so much fun hosting your very special day here! Best of luck to you and your groom!

Hope · Married on 12/30/2016

Words can't even express how magical our wedding was all because of The Venue!!! It truly was the best day ever!!! If I could give them a million stars I would!!! From the moment we met with them, to the very last minute of our wedding night we were treated like family! Brett, Harry, Caroline, Roby and Anthony all went above and beyond to make us happy....even with some of my crazy wishes. Our guests are still calling and telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was AMAZING...the staff that night was unbelievable...the lighting and the sound system made our night the PARTY that we dreamed of! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND WISH WE COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

RENEA · Married on 12/11/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY WEDDING WAS NOTHING BUT ROYAL! THE VENUE IS OUTSTANDING! over the top!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Berlyne · Married on 12/10/2016

The Venue was an absolutely stunning place to hold my reception. I couldn't be more pleased with the wonderful staff throughout the whole process. The Day of the wedding, the staff were attentive, on point and at my service! Couldn't be happier how everything turned out.

Bebe

Sent on 12/01/2016

Cecilia · Married on 12/06/2016

They were hands done the best venue to work with! They did it all and went above and beyond!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Brett · Married on 11/12/2016

Truly Incredible. Better than I could have ever imagined. Gorgeous set-up, amazing light set-up. Brett, Caroline, and Harry were extremely helpful and the head chef is extremely personable. Highly Recommend booking this venue.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Mo

Mo · Married on 09/03/2016

Slater and I would like to thank you and your staff for making our wedding day wonderful.

Your establishment provided impeccable service.

The wedding and reception was absolutely spectacular.

Every aspect of your services; the hospitality, food, lighting and every detail you provided were amazing.

Also, your staff made us feel like family.

My guests were very impressed and are interested in The Venue for future events.

Slater and I will diffently use The Venue for our Anniversary Party.

Brett, Caroline and Harry you guys are the BEST.

Much love from the Hunters

Sent on 09/07/2016

Andy · Married on 08/06/2016

You must consider The Venue for your celebration! Although we were watching our budget for our daughter's wedding, Brett, Harry and Caroline made a great event happen and treated us like royalty. All of our guests were impressed by the facility and food and our daughter and her husband loved it! We were absolutely pleased with the whole process and would't think twice about having a future event and The Venue! Thank you Brett, Harry and Caroline!

The Carmona Family

Sent on 08/07/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/17/2016

I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding at The Venue went. The staff was amazing and Caroline is so sweet and helpful!! I had the best time of my life and everyone had a blast!!! Thank you to everyone who helped our special night be amazing!

Sent on 07/18/2016

elayna · Married on 07/17/2016

Harry, Caroline and Brett handled every detail so beautifully , we were able to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding. Our friends and family still haven't stopped remarking about how much fun it was. It was great, everything we hoped for, a truly special day.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Mark · Married on 06/25/2016

You need look no further if you want a fairy tale wedding The Venue is the place to book!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Michael · Married on 06/25/2016

Have all your act together first. Like the amount of guests, their meal choices and what table they will be seated at.

Sent on 07/07/2016