The Venue at Tryphena's Garden Reviews

60 | Fort Valley, GA

60 Reviews for The Venue at Tryphena's Garden

Jennifer B. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful venue!

I would recommend this venue to everyone! It is absolutely beautiful, and Clara, the venue manager, is awesome! She is the best resource and has connections with the best vendors. Overall, she makes your day run smooth! The venue is so romantic and unique, and Clara makes the experience even better!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan W. 路 Married on 03/14/2020

AMAZING & worth every penny!!

My wedding was perfect & Clara is absolutely amazing!!
    We live an hour from the venue, and still had 185 guest drive to fort valley! I had so many compliments about how beautiful our venue was!
    Clara takes care of so much and made the day of process so easy

Sent on 03/24/2020

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Your wedding was the perfect spring day! Perfect weather and even better company. Thank you so much for choosing to make the drive, and celebrating your special day with us.
  • Kourtney

Kourtney H. 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding /reception

I had my wedding(Outside) and reception(inside) here February 22 , 2020 and it was Amazing馃槏馃槏馃槏. The venue is clean and the owner is so friendly and helpful. Every step of the was she was there. Her attitude and spirit is beautiful!! You can tell she hAs a passion for what she does. We did the decor and the food ourselves to save a few extra coins! Everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 04/03/2020

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Kourtney! It was a pleasure to host your wedding day and it really was a beautiful February date to get married. Wishing you many blessed years together.
  • Christie

Christie 路 Married on 11/24/2019

Christie H.

Clara has been very helpful during this process.

Sent on 01/13/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Christie! You have been wonderful to work with as well. We are so excited to host your wedding this coming November.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea G. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

My amazing wedding with The Venue at Tryphena鈥檚 Garden

Tryphena鈥檚 Garden is THE place to get married if you鈥檙e looking for the perfect venue. It made my big day a fairytale and was truly breathtaking. Clara, the venue owner was very professional, understanding, and accommodating. I also would recommend her as your day of coordinator if you want your day to go by smoothly. She made it easy and I (the bride) did not have to worry or stress about anything. This is the place for outdoor weddings. Book them

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! We truly enjoyed being able to host your gorgeous wedding day! Your vision was true Garden elegance.
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Simply amazing!

First off Claire was awesome! The venture was perfect for a June wedding! If you haven鈥檛 decided on a place please contact them!! You won鈥檛 regret it!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Nichelle 路 Married on 05/26/2019

My experience was nothing short of amazing!

The Venue at Tryphenas Garden is a beautiful and amazing location, nestled on the most amazing land surround by florals, greenery and a beautiful lake. It was absolutely a dream to have my wedding there. But not only is the venue amazing, it is run by a beautiful person, Clara Bixler. Clara is wonderful. Clara was extremely accommodating and made sure all of our needs were met. Clara provided us with all information that was needed to make our day special. We couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

We were so honored to host your destination wedding from New York. Seeing your family and friends come from all over the USA to celebrate you, is why we do what we do. Congratulations again!!!

Amelia S. 路 Married on 04/13/2019

The best venue in Middle Georgia

I can't say enough good things about The Venue at Tryphena's Garden! The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Clara is the best and really knows her stuff. Our day was better than I could have ever dreamed!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Amelia! It truly was a perfect day to celebrate you both. Your family and friends were a pleasure to host.

Marsha 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Perfectiom

Beautiful venue speaks for itself! Clara Bixler was the icing on the cake helping everything run smoothly.

Sent on 04/26/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Miss Marsha. It truly was a beautiful day and wedding. We can't wait to wait to feature this wedding on our blog soon!

Chelsea 路 Married on 03/23/2019

March 23, 2019 Wedding

It was exactly what we expected. Clara was direct when it came to our value and expectations of the venue. The wedding planning process went very smoothly because of this. The garden itself was immaculate and our guest enjoyed the scenery. The price for the venue was very reasonable, chairs, tables, and lines were included. Our day was absolutely perfect and we would chose Tryphena鈥檚 all over again.

Sent on 03/30/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely stunning, and we are so happy you chose us to host it! Thank you for your feedback!

Susan C. 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Breathtakingly Beautiful!! Clara was the perfect wedding coordinator and not only met our every need but anticipated them!

Our daughter, Laura Beth, and her husband, Isaac, were married at The Venue at Tryphena鈥檚 Garden on March 9, 2019 on a glorious sunshine-filled day! I cannot adequately describe the absolute beauty of that day. Azaleas were budding as was the cherry blossom tree. The sunlight literally danced on the lake. The sounds of the running stream and fountains, birds...God blessed this day! This is literally the most beautiful place for a wedding! The Tuscan building where we held the reception was also beautiful and timeless. We could have been there in similar surroundings hundreds of years ago with the wood beams, beautiful doors and evergreen garden right outside. Yet the caterers鈥 kitchen, electrical set-up, accommodation for our live band was thoroughly modern. Clara was so very kind and made every step of the process so much easier. This was a true celebration of a forever love as evidenced by a pair of geese (who mate for life) landing on the lake during the ceremony. A beautiful venue for a beautiful beginning. 馃挒
    We highly recommend that you make your own wedding dreams come true at this perfect location.

Sent on 03/30/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Miss Susan. It was an honor to host such a beautiful couple and families at our venue! Wishing them a long happily married life.
  • Mandy

Mandy E. 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can鈥檛 recommend Clara and The Venue at Tryphena鈥檚 Garden enough! Our wedding was better than my husband and I could鈥檝e dreamed. Clara made the whole experience so perfect and she helped bring our vision to life. We didn鈥檛 have a single worry on our wedding day, and the venue itself has so many options for the ceremony site and beautiful photos. Not sure what we would have done without Clara!

Sent on 01/21/2019

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Mandy! It was a perfect November day to have a wedding. We can't wait to feature your gorgeous wedding in an upcoming feature.
  • Janet

Janet D. 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Stunning Venue!

Words cannot adequately describe the beauty of this venue! There is nowhere else in Middle Georgia that even comes close. The gardens and the indoor areas are straight out of an Italian villa. Plenty of room for even large weddings. The best of all is Clara! She did so much to make everything perfect for my daughter's wedding. She jumped right in and made things so much easier on us to get things ready and she has great ideas! We also hired her as our wedding coordinator....one of the best decisions we made! She is such a sweet lady. Highly recommend! My daughter had her dream wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Janet! It was a pleasure to help bring your daughter's vision to life. You all have amazing taste; from the food to the flowers and everything in between.

Courtney 路 Married on 11/06/2018

The venue at tryphenas garden was the picture perfect place to have our wedding. I can't picture anywhere else more perfect! EVERYTHING was amazing.

One suggestion.... be sure to hire Clara as your wedding coordinator!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! So happy we could host your gorgeous wedding!
  • Keri

Keri 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Clara is absolutely awesome to work with. Very laid back and down to earth and reassuring in this stressful process.

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Keri and Malcolm! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for serving our country in the Air Force.

Cecilia 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Very very satisfied with this venue and Clara's services. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! Everything went as planned. I would recommend this venue and Clara to anyone. We have had so many compliments on everything!

Sent on 09/30/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole!!! Can鈥檛 wait to see your beautiful wedding photos!

Deirdre 路 Married on 09/22/2018

We had such a great experience with Tryphean's. Clara was very accommodating on anything we needed. I would highly recommend The Venue at Tryphean's Garden to any Bride that is looking for a garden wedding!!
    Thank you Clara for a wonderful weekend!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

It was an honor to bring ya鈥檒ls vision to life!

Christy 路 Married on 09/22/2018

The most amazing venue!

This was absolutely the most perfect place to have my wedding!!! The day was absolutely perfect! Clara was so easy to work with and just went above and beyond to make everything perfect!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!! You won't be disappointed!!! Literally was the Best Day Ever!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Tara 路 Married on 09/01/2018

This venue is gorgeous and Clara is was such a huge blessing! I highly recommend her services if you use Tryphena's Garden as your wedding venue! We could not have chosen a more beautiful place to celebrate our wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Tara! You were a beautiful bride, and we enjoyed hosting your wedding this September.

Angela 路 Married on 09/01/2018

After looking at four other wedding venues, we knew almost immediately driving up at first glance that The Venue at Tryphena's Garden was the place to be. Honestly, I thought the venue would be above the wedding budget we set for our daughter and was pleasantly surprised to learn that it wasn't. Also, hiring Clara as the Wedding Coordinator was a great investment! She made the wedding day stress-free so that all we really had to do was enjoy the special day. She was very easy and professional to work with, too! If we had to do this wedding all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!!! The wedding was amazing and I give much credit to Clara Bixler of The Venue at Tryphena's Garden. Thanks so very much, Clara!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you, Miss Angela! Hosting your family and friends was an honor. We are so happy the bride and groom enjoyed their day!

Brittany 路 Married on 08/18/2018

We had our dream wedding at this beautiful venue! Everything was so beautiful, and Clara was such a wonderful coordinator. Highly recommend this venue to anyone searching!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Emilie

Emilie 路 Married on 06/15/2018

My husband and I got married at Tryphena鈥檚 Garden a week and a half ago. From the moment we first toured the venue and met with Clara, we were in love with the place. It was the first venue we toured, and when we got in the car to leave after our tour, he turned to me and said, 鈥淪ooo, how much do you want to keep looking?鈥 And I said, 鈥淚 kinda don鈥檛.鈥 We knew within the first hour of seeing the venue that it would be perfect for us. We got married in June, outside, in the evening. I am mildly allergic to ants and mosquitos, and I don鈥檛 know of any bites anyone got besides two random ones on my arm that I got while taking pictures. Clara鈥檚 husband sprays the venue and they get rid of mosquitos easily that way. We did have a lot of gnats to deal with during our wedding, but Clara was up-front about those being something they couldn鈥檛 get rid of from the beginning. We hired Clara as our day-of coordinator and she was amazing and super helpful the day of as well as leading up to the wedding. We brought in decorations to the venue and Clara and her team set everything up perfectly; I didn鈥檛 have to worry or lift a finger. Everything was top-notch, and all our guests have raved about how beautiful the place was! I absolutely recommend this place 100%. It鈥檚 dreamy! And it really is all you hope it will be when you first see it.
    -Emilie Poole

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Mary

Mary 路 Married on 04/28/2018

I have been told over and over again from my family that our wedding was one of the best they had ever been to. Why? Because of the venue. The day was stunning in the beautiful gardens, just before I walked out a huge flock of white birds took off in the field next to us. The fountain next to the lake was intimate, quiet, and beautiful. All of our photos came out stunning because of the great spots around the gardens! As the evening progressed, family and friends walked around outside in the gardens together under a full moon, they spent time meeting each other, and that is because the venue permitted that sense of communion. Clara was great, she was there to help every step of the way and made sure the place looked stunning. She was so flexible and truly becomes your friend for your big day. The best part is her vendors' list all know each other and each are 5 stars in themselves. This is a great place to get married and Clara made the process easy. I cannot express enough that having her made the event what it was, not only did she do things I would have never known how to do (like table arranging), but she remembered things I completely forgot (like a table for the guest book). I live in California and could not have planned this without her support! I am so thankful for this amazing place, it made my wedding day a dream.

Sent on 06/03/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

We are so happy to hear you and your families enjoyed the wedding! Your pictures are stunning!

Amber 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Clara went above and beyond with each meeting we had. She was very flexible with scheduling and so professional! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and our guests thought so too! As we made our rounds throughout the wedding to greet everyone that was the number one topic, how beautiful the venue was!

Sent on 05/07/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Thank you Amber! We were honored to host your rehearsal dinner and Wedding Day!

Leigh 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely perfect! Beautiful venue and Clara is the bomb! Would highly recommend this venue-it鈥檚 a great alternative to the barn venues.

Sent on 05/02/2018

The Venue at Tryphena's Garden's reply:

Helping you plan and host your daughter's wedding was an honor. Thank you for choosing us!