The Venue at Stockton Lake Reviews

6 | Stockton, MO

6 Reviews for The Venue at Stockton Lake

• Anna

Anna M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Tami was excellent and easy to work with!!

Tami was very professional and worked well with my family and I! The venue was breathtaking and we were so happy we chose this venue!!!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2020

Perfect venue

The Venue was perfect for our wedding. Although we had a small gathering, it was big enough to have much more people and tables. Lots of wood and space. I loved that there were bride and grooms quarters so as to not have to get ready in the middle of the venue. Tami was professional, responsive, and very helpful.

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca A. · Married on 08/08/2020

Memorable and Fantastic Weekend!

The Venue at Stockton Lake was just a beautiful location for our wedding, & I am forever grateful to have had my wedding here. The put door location was beautiful as for the inside was too! Plenty of space everywhere and the suits were perfect for us to get ready with our parties. Even the cabins were sufficient space for our bridal party plus some, everything was perfect. We enjoyed our entire weekend at the lake!! Even the owners were such a friendly couple and always willing to help when I needed something or questions, very Professional and always responded when I would send an email with a million questions. This location will forever hold a special place in my heart!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Ryan G. · Married on 03/10/2020

Exceptional and Beautiful

Venue was absolutely beautiful. Both the barn itself as well as the scenery around it. Many great backdrops for pictures. Host was very helpful for both preparation and day of instances. There was a misunderstanding between us and the venue in the contract, and the host took it upon herself to resolve this issue day of to keep any issues from being on our shoulders. We are very happy with how our wedding went, we picked the perfect venue.

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 01/03/2020

10 out of 10 would Recommend

The Venue is not only beautiful, they are amazing to work with. Easy communication, flexibility and they took great care of us in the crazy of 2020. Tami was so understanding and helped make our day as special as it could be. Also the Bridal room has great lighting and plenty of room.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • I

Isaac B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Place To Get Married!

We heard about The Venue from some friends while we were looking for a wedding venue. From our first interaction, our expectations were either met or exceeded. The location is close enough for families traveling from KC or Springfield areas. Tami is super easy to work with, quick to answer questions, and genuinely cares you have a special day. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed, even being there the morning of helping with a few last minute questions. We wanted an outside wedding, but The Venue offers a contingency plan in the form of the reception area in case of bad weather. We also took advantage of the cabins next to The Venue, renting out many of them for the wedding party and family. Spacious areas for both bridesmaids and groomsmen to get ready. We did not feel cramped at all. Great place to get married!

Sent on 05/21/2019

The Venue at Stockton Lake's reply:

Thanks Isaac. You had a beautiful wedding amd the weather wad perfect!.
    I am excited to see all the photos od the wedding. Especially the video.