The Venue at Lenoir City Reviews

The Venue at Lenoir City 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Meck · Married on 05/23/2019

The Perfect Choice

I met Stephanie at The Venue at Lenoir City at Pink Bride. She had me hooked right away! We viewed The Venue a couple weeks later and never even looked anywhere else. Stephanie was always so helpful and met with us on our schedule, listened to us, and created our vision better than we could have even imagined! The day of our wedding, Stephanie and her staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we could have ever wished for! They were so professional, attentive, helpful, and thoughtful through out the whole day. They made the planning process and our wedding day stress free and absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    The Venue at Lenoir City 18
    The Venue at Lenoir City 19
    The Venue at Lenoir City 20
    The Venue at Lenoir City 21

Melissa and Bruce
    What an amazing experience we had working with you and your sweet family! It was like we were meant to work together and clients like you make it easy to do our job! I am so glad we were able to connect and give you the day you deserved!
    Love and best wishes to you both!

Stephanie and Team

Heather Miller · Married on 05/18/2019

I wish I could relive my entire day again!! (5/18/19)

Our wedding day with The Venue was amazing!! Everything from the bridal suite to the lovely Fireside Concourse and our reception space was perfect. Stephanie and the staff with her that day worked magic, I swear! Stephanie was so responsive to my ten million questions during the planning process, and was an invaluable resource when we had some problems arise before the wedding day. I’m so glad we went to the Pink Bride show and discovered The Venue!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Terri

Terri Collins · Married on 04/13/2019

The most amazing place

I had the Best experience with the venue that I could possibly have. The staff was absolutely amazing. If I was to have any other major party of any kind in which I would have to have a venue I will go with no other place except for the venue. Well unless Stephanie and your crew went somewhere else and then I have to follow them that’s how amazing they are. Thank you for the absolute best wedding that I could i’ve possibly had. You all are absolutely amazing .

Sent on 06/26/2019

Terri,
    It was such an honor to host your amazing ceremony and reception! I truly enjoyed working with you to make your day exactly what you had imagined. We loved the family friendly take on your day, and loved how it all came together! Thank you so much for trusting me with your amazing vision.
    ~Stephanie and Team

Brianna · Married on 12/27/2018

We loved The Venue!

We had our wedding ceremony and reception in the Venue in December. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! Stephanie was awesome to work with- super sweet and helpful. She made sure everything ran smoothly at the dress rehearsal and throughout the wedding day. She also had suggestions for catering, cake, and anything we could need. All the staff was very helpful and friendly and we loved every second of our big day!

Sent on 01/24/2019

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your family as we planned your day. I am so honored you chose to trust us with something so important in your life. May you and sweet Hunter continue to have many blessings as you begin your marriage!
    ~Stephanie

maria · Married on 06/15/2018

Everything was great my family & friends loved the place and staff. I had great comments from my guest. I will really recommend The Venue to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Maria, it was a true pleasure working with you and your family! We appreciate amazing clients like you who make our jobs seem easy!

Jesus · Married on 05/19/2018

"What can we say about Stephanie, Allison, and The Venue crew?" They are truly amazing! Stephanie was so much fun to work with, Allison is a sweetheart, and the staff is hardworking! They delivered in every aspect of our wedding reception. We were very very happy with how it turned out. We were blessed to be able to work with a team like this. My wife even asked me if we can get married again, because Stephanie and the Venue made this so easy and fun for us, that she would like to go through this process again (no joke). I told her "yes of course", as long as i get to be the groom again.

Sent on 06/28/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

We sort of wish your event wasn't over! We so enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. We all agree that you were the perfect client and miss seeing your smiling face in our offices. Don't be a stranger!

Nicki · Married on 04/07/2018

Where can I begin... The ladies at The Venue are very accommodating they go the extra mile without being asked. I had my wedding at the Venue including 3 additional events. They were kind enough to work with my work schedule and meet with me in the evenings to go over details and logistics. They are an elite team. I.e. My linen napkins had not come in time and was on route for deliver during Saturday. I provided the ladies my tracking number and they found the mail man (while he was on route) and retrieved the napkin linens without any hesitation in time for the reception. That is the above and beyond service they provide. The Venue is an overall great space to host an event especially when you're working with a budget plus having the option of working their preferred OR your choice of vendor you would like to go with is definitely an incentive during a stressful wedding planning time. I can't say enough good things about the ladies at The Venue and the facility.

Sent on 07/03/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you so very much, Nicki. It was quite a journey to your milestone event, but we feel like you and yours become family in the process! Best wishes for a glorious and blessed future.

Jean · event on 12/16/2017

Overall GREAT Experience. Everyone was very nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent on 01/16/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you so much Jean for your kind review! It was such an honor to be able to host such a milestone event of 50 years married for you. We wish you many more years of continued happiness!

Alina · Married on 11/25/2017

I had my wedding reception at the venue at Lenoir City and I was beyond pleased! Stephanie and Allison are such great people and so nice to work with. I was so so happy with how it all turned out, it was even better than I expected! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you Alina. We enjoyed all of the unique aspects of your wedding reception, but getting to know you and your family was the best part! Continued Best Wishes on married life!

Saadia · Married on 11/24/2017

Its a beautiful brand new venue. Staff is extremely friendly, makes you feel like a family member. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/10/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you Saadia for the kind review. We loved being able to host the reception you held for your daughter in celebration of her marriage. The best part was getting to know all of you! Best wishes for your daughter and her new husband!

Melanie · Married on 09/24/2017

Excellent service! The women that work here go above and beyond for their customers. I would recommend them to anyone! The space is also very versatile!

Sent on 09/28/2017

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank You Melanie for your kind words! We loved getting to know you and your family during the planning process. We are so grateful you trusted us for all the details of your special day! We wish you and Chance all the best!

Joanna · Married on 08/27/2017

The location was beautiful and very clean. The staff were very professional and accommodating. I will use them again and again for my event needs.

Sent on 09/20/2017

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you, Joanna. We just loved your event and all of the kind folks we met along the way. Thank you for entrusting us with your daughter's Engagement Party and continued blessings to the happy couple!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

I have used this Venue on several occasions, I love it!!! They are absolutely great to work with! They are very willing to accommodate any needs we had or at least go above and behind to help us meet them! I will be using The Venue again!

Sent on 09/19/2017

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! We were honored to be selected to play a role in the bridal shower you hosted. Hope the bride and groom have many happy years ahead of them!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I were the first full wedding hosted at the Venue on July 7, 2017. I searched for a very long time for the right place to get married and for one in particular that had a homey vibe and the Venue was the place I had always dreamed of! From the beginning, Stephanie and Allison did everything they could to make my dreams come true and to accommodate anything we needed! I honestly wouldn't have survived wedding planning without their advice and guidance. Stephanie was a huge help with coordinating with my vendors and organizing the ceremony and reception! I didn't know that when I signed up for my dream venue that I would also get the best event coordinators that exist! Stephanie and Jessica helped the rehearsal run smoothly to the point that the ceremony was a piece of cake! On the day of, the entire staff at the Venue was there for anything and everything we needed. I was beyond impressed with their service! Anytime I would say to my mother or a bridesmaid that I needed something, a staff member was in earshot and assisted me without hesitation! Jessica and another staff member even assisted my grandparents over the phone who were lost in Knoxville when they were trying to return to their hotel at the end of the night! They directed them from UT Campus until they made it back safely to their hotel near Cedar Bluff!!! The staff at The Venue at Lenoir City is truly one of a kind! They are the nicest most caring people that I have ever met! I HIGHLY recommend them to any other brides (and grooms) planning a wedding (or any kind of event for that matter!)! I know that if I ever plan another event, I will be back! Love you all and thank you so much for making my wedding better than I had even dreamed of!

Sent on 07/21/2017

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you for you kind and sincere review, Emily. It truly means the world to us to know we were able to help make your special day a memorable one. Hope you and Kevin are doing GREAT! Don't be strangers :)

Shelley · Married on 06/10/2017

The Venue at Lenoir City is absolutely breathtaking! I hosted a wedding shower in March of this year and everything that I asked for, I received. The staff was extremely helpful in helping me setup for the shower. I would highly recommend this facility!

Sent on 10/04/2017

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you for you kind review, Shelley. We enjoyed your group!

Joanne · Married on 01/20/2018

I cannot imagine having any type of event that would not include The Venue at Lenoir City. Complete professional service with the warmth of family.

Sent on 02/03/2018

The Venue at Lenoir City's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor hosting your amazing wedding reception, your love story is one that will inspire all of us for years to come! Best wishes on your new lives together!