9 Reviews for The Venue at Lenoir City

Tables (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
8 The Venue at Lenoir City Reviews

I had my wedding reception at the venue at Lenoir City and I was beyond pleased! Stephanie and Allison are such great people and so nice to work with. I was so so happy with how it all turned out, it was even better than I expected! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Alina, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Its a beautiful brand new venue. Staff is extremely friendly, makes you feel like a family member. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Saadia, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service! The women that work here go above and beyond for their customers. I would recommend them to anyone! The space is also very versatile!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location was beautiful and very clean. The staff were very professional and accommodating. I will use them again and again for my event needs.

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have used this Venue on several occasions, I love it!!! They are absolutely great to work with! They are very willing to accommodate any needs we had or at least go above and behind to help us meet them! I will be using The Venue again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Venue at Lenoir City is absolutely breathtaking! I hosted a wedding shower in March of this year and everything that I asked for, I received. The staff was extremely helpful in helping me setup for the shower. I would highly recommend this facility!

Profile Picture Shelley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot imagine having any type of event that would not include The Venue at Lenoir City. Complete professional service with the warmth of family.

Profile Picture Joanne, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake