12 Reviews for The Venue at Lenoir City

Tables (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
11 The Venue at Lenoir City Reviews

Everything was great my family & friends loved the place and staff. I had great comments from my guest. I will really recommend The Venue to anyone.

Profile Picture maria, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

"What can we say about Stephanie, Allison, and The Venue crew?" They are truly amazing! Stephanie was so much fun to work with, Allison is a sweetheart, and the staff is hardworking! They delivered in every aspect of our wedding reception. We were very very happy with how it turned out. We were blessed to be able to work with a team like this. My wife even asked me if we can get married again, because Stephanie and the Venue made this so easy and fun for us, that she would like to go through this process again (no joke). I told her "yes of course", as long as i get to be the groom again.

Profile Picture Jesus, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had my wedding reception at the venue at Lenoir City and I was beyond pleased! Stephanie and Allison are such great people and so nice to work with. I was so so happy with how it all turned out, it was even better than I expected! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Alina, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Its a beautiful brand new venue. Staff is extremely friendly, makes you feel like a family member. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Saadia, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service! The women that work here go above and beyond for their customers. I would recommend them to anyone! The space is also very versatile!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location was beautiful and very clean. The staff were very professional and accommodating. I will use them again and again for my event needs.

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have used this Venue on several occasions, I love it!!! They are absolutely great to work with! They are very willing to accommodate any needs we had or at least go above and behind to help us meet them! I will be using The Venue again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were the first full wedding hosted at the Venue on July 7, 2017. I searched for a very long time for the right place to get married and for one in particular that had a homey vibe and the Venue was the place I had always dreamed of! From the beginning, Stephanie and Allison did everything they could to make my dreams come true and to accommodate anything we needed! I honestly wouldn't have survived wedding planning without their advice and guidance. Stephanie was a huge help with coordinating with my vendors and organizing the ceremony and reception! I didn't know that when I signed up for my dream venue that I would also get the best event coordinators that exist! Stephanie and Jessica helped the rehearsal run smoothly to the point that the ceremony was a piece of cake! On the day of, the entire staff at the Venue was there for anything and everything we needed. I was beyond impressed with their service! Anytime I would say to my mother or a bridesmaid that I needed something, a staff member was in earshot and assisted me without hesitation! Jessica and another staff member even assisted my grandparents over the phone who were lost in Knoxville when they were trying to return to their hotel at the end of the night! They directed them from UT Campus until they made it back safely to their hotel near Cedar Bluff!!! The staff at The Venue at Lenoir City is truly one of a kind! They are the nicest most caring people that I have ever met! I HIGHLY recommend them to any other brides (and grooms) planning a wedding (or any kind of event for that matter!)! I know that if I ever plan another event, I will be back! Love you all and thank you so much for making my wedding better than I had even dreamed of!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Venue at Lenoir City is absolutely breathtaking! I hosted a wedding shower in March of this year and everything that I asked for, I received. The staff was extremely helpful in helping me setup for the shower. I would highly recommend this facility!

Profile Picture Shelley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot imagine having any type of event that would not include The Venue at Lenoir City. Complete professional service with the warmth of family.

Profile Picture Joanne, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake