The Venue at Daisy Hill Reviews

12 | Fayetteville, GA

12 Reviews for The Venue at Daisy Hill

Tonya Jones · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Mother of Bride Review

Daisy Hill and their staff were MOST accommodating throughout the entire process, but they didn't blow my socks off until the wedding day! Our hair/makeup team wanted to get into the bridal cottage early to set up and they allowed them in. They had someone on staff the entire day and we weren't allowed to lift a finger! Such pampering! The venue itself was transformed! And the comments from our vendors was how accommodating the staff was with tents, coffee trolleys, florists, etc. Our wedding planner even commented at how VERY professional Michelle was! If I had another daughter and we needed another wedding venue, Daisy Hill would be FIRST on my list!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Hailey · Married on 07/17/2020

Best day best venue

Daisy Hill... where do I even begin. Obviously we can all see that the location and the building are GORGEOUS, but it doesn’t stop there. From the moment I booked with Daisy Hill, Michelle and Savanna, along with the rest of the team went above and beyond to make the wedding of my dreams come true. They truly took the time to understand my vision and helped it come to fruition, always taking the time to answer my thousands of questions. By the time my wedding date came the staff felt more like family than anything else. They made the day completely stress free and they handled every little detail. Booking with them and hiring them to coordinate my wedding was hands down one of the best decisions I made concerning my wedding. There is plenty of room in the super cute and trendy bridal cottage for me, all 10 of my bridesmaids, two hair dressers, two make up artists, MOTB, MOTG, and a few others to spread out and be comfortable. Daisy Hill is the perfect venue and the staff have truly elevated the meaning of customer service. I can not say enough positive things about Daisy Hill!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/03/2020

Best Day of Our Lives

Daisy Hill was absolutely the most amazing wedding venue we could have dreamed. Not only is the property beautiful, both with indoor and outdoor spaces, but the service was excellent. The property is a beautiful modern-farmhouse style barn that can be decorated to fit any wedding style. The building sits on several acres that include a beautiful lake and meadow. There are so many choices on ceremony sites, and you really could not go wrong with whatever you pick. At the top of the property sits the wedding cottage. This was a dream space for me and my girls to get ready. There is a private room for the bride, comfortable and chic furniture, and all the amenities you need on your big day. Meredith and Kerrington were such a huge help during the planning process. They were flexible during the pandemic and allowing brides to reschedule if necessary. They also met every safety concern during this unprecedented time including: extra attendants to sanitize high-touch surfaces, sanitizing stations spread around the venue, satellite bars, six-foot spaces between tables, indoor and outdoor facilities for maximum social distancing. Daisy Hill will always hold a special place in our hearts, and I would recommend their facilities to anyone.

Note: You must use a licensed wedding coordinator, alcohol is provided through the venue at additional cost (it was fair!), and all vendors must be licensed.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Kabengwa · Married on 05/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing Experience

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle and her team at Daisy Hill. They made the best day ever just that much better. They were flexible, helpful, and went above and beyond my expectations from planning meetings to the wedding day. I felt like I had another family friend at the wedding. They have thought of every little detail at the venue and left no stone unturned. I trusted them completely and was not disappointed. I made the best decision choosing Daisy Hill for my wedding venue!

Sent on 12/28/2019

The Venue at Daisy Hill's reply:

Melissa you were a pleasure to work with and are definitely apart of the Daisy Hill family. You're welcome to stop by "Home" anytime, ;). Much love to you and Michael.
  • Gwen

Gwen Massey · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful venue, excellent team

From the Mother of the Bride—-The Venue at Daisy Hill is beautiful inside and out. Just south of the ATL airport. The attention to detail & helpful staff made planning a November, late Friday afternoon wedding and evening reception smooth. On site bridal cottage and groom suite. Their event staff were great flipping the indoor space from ceremony to dinner service with indoor and outdoor reception under the lights. Their team were fabulous before during and after.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Howard · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect Fall Wedding

I had my wedding at Daisy Hill on 11/2/19, and it was perfect! I loved having the cottage as a bridal suite. It’s so spacious and a beautiful space. The venue is gorgeous and versatile (I explored many different options for ceremony set up). I primarily worked with Savanna during the planning process, and she was so helpful and accommodating. I have learned that I am not a planner, and it really takes a team to plan a wedding. Savanna helped me make decisions along the way, and reassured me of the choices I made. I always had piece of mind after talking with her. Daisy Hill along with my planner Trici with @chanceycharm made sure that the day went smoothly (if anything went wrong, I had no idea!). Thank you all for giving me these amazing memories!❤️

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Reed · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

No other word than amazing. The house that the bride and rest of the girls got ready in was phenomenal! The grooms area was amazing and the grounds and the reception area was perfect

Sent on 12/26/2019

Carly Thamer · Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Wedding!

My husband and I knew Daisy Hill would be the perfect place for us as soon as we saw it. The modern barn and beautiful lake make this location picture perfect! Not to mention, the staff is so friendly, attentive, and helpful....no matter how many times you ask them the same question or call them, they always answer with a smile. This is truly a gem in Fayetteville!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Edge · Married on 08/12/2019

Dream Venue & Dream Winter Wedding!

The Venue at Daisy Hill provided beyond satisfactory & cozy accommodations including, additionally, a beautifully renovated, inviting bridal cottage & modernly sophisticated groomsmen suite available for use, all day, the day of, and, of course, an absolutely, stunningly, breathtaking Farmhouse; huge, high ceilings supported by lovely wooden beams, natural light flooding in due to the large windows, these windows also overlooking the peaceful lake right outside the main events room of the warm, yet luxurious space. My husband and I, and our guests, were able to enjoy the use of a generous & always well styled bar area as well as the covered awning for cocktail hour. Again, additionally, we were provided with use of their private back patio, grand front foyer, a bonfire, tables, linens, incredible Christmas decor, exceptional service, & wonderful bartenders (including one of the owners, whom was working on his Birthday!). Not only does The Venue at Daisy Hill supply the bride & groom, their friends & families, and their wedding parties with multiple immaculate venue locations & spaces, but their customer service, communications, flexibility with allowing for a completely customizable wedding experience, and servitude throughout, up until, and during your wedding day is truly with ease, grace, kindness, considerations, love, and sheer passion for giving others the chance to experience absolute bliss. We already do, will, and will continue to recommend The Venue at Daisy Hill again and again.
    We cannot say thank you enough! We also cannot wait to attend another event there - they are doing such wonderful things and are impeccable hosts!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Rios · Married on 05/10/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

I had the opportunity to have my wedding reception at Daisy Hill on October 5th, 2019. My bridesmaids and I had breakfast and got ready in their trendy cottage that sits on the grounds prior to the ceremony, the first thing I was given was a warm welcome of excitement for me and the personal phone number to the liaison, Savanna. I had been working with her, Michelle, and Meredith on all the details since I booked the venue. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about each one of those amazing ladies. From start to finish, my day was EPIC. They coordinated all the decorations, set-up, venders, food, bar, break-down, and EVERYTHING in between (They even made an emergency trip to the church because I forgot my bouquet, ops!). I am forever grateful to the entire staff at Daisy Hill. We had, THE. BEST. DAY. EVER! Any question I ever had were always answered with reassurance that my day would be perfect, and it was! Highly, highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/16/2019

The Venue at Daisy Hill's reply:

Jessica,

THANK YOU for your kind words!! You were a gorgeous bride, and we are so so happy for you and Brannon. Both of you were fun to celebrate! Welcome to the Daisy Hill family!!

~The Daisy Hill Team
  • Leigh

Leigh Mitchell · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Best Day Ever

Michelle and the staff at Daisy Hill are wonderful and made for the beautiful wedding my daughter and son-in-law dreamed of. We saw the vision they had for the property and booked the wedding there before the venue was even finished. It was truly a magical day.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Julie Ireland · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful Venue

Daisy Hill is a beautiful venue. The staff was wonderful to work with and were able to immediately correct any glitches to make sure the
    wedding day was perfect for the bride.

Sent on 12/30/2019