The Venue at CeNita Vineyards Reviews

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 4
The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 5
The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 6
The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 7

This venue was truly perfect. We could not have picked a better place. The views are endless. There is mountains, vineyards and a gorgeous inside area for a reception. Its all breathtaking.

As if the views were not enough the staff is spectacular. Ms. Donna that runs things is beyond helpful and they ensure everything runs smoothly throughout the whole process and on the big day. You couldn't ask for better than CeNita.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

My wedding is next June but I already have so many great things to say about this gorgeous venue. From the moment we emailed Donna (the owner of Cenita) we got a good feeling! The vineyard is family owned so it is so beautifully done and you can tell that they take pride in keeping it that way. Donna has already been so helpful in planning our big day from recommending vendors to getting us in contact with the wedding the day before ours to see if we could share some costs on rentals. Not only that but this venue is BREATHTAKING! The pictures honestly don't even do it justice! When we pulled up and I saw the vineyards and the gorgeous background I was sold. I love that it is one of a kind and that our guests will most likely not go to another wedding like ours.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Hayley · Married on 04/23/2016

We absolutely LOVED Cenita and Donna. The venue is exactly what you see on pinterest when you're planning your dream wedding. We knew we wanted our wedding to be in the mountains, and we just happened to stumble upon the Venue at Cenita. Donna went out of her way to show us around on a whim. She was there to help us anytime we needed guidance. She also recommended the wedding planner we ended up using, who was also a life saver! Our wedding ended up being ever more gorgeous, easy, and memorable than I imagined it would be. I highly recommend you using Cenita!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/03/2016

CeNita is the perfect wedding venue!! My husband and I recently had our wedding and reception here and could not have had a better place. Donna is wonderful to work with and makes everything very clear and easy. She goes above and beyond to help the planning and the day smoothly. The venue is made specifically for weddings so is very well thought out in both the amenities and the layout. Both the building itself and the outdoor view is absolutely STUNNING on it's own so takes hardly any effort to decorate. You get above and beyond what you pay for, no question about it. We highly recommend this venue for your special day!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/31/2015

I absolutely fell in love with CeNita Vineyards from the moment I saw the website until the day I went for a walk through. Donna is so nice to work with and is easy to respond to emails within just a few hours after receiving them. I can't wait to have our October wedding at this beautiful location.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2015

I got married at Cenita Vinyards on September 27th 2015. Beside the amazing price I can not describe how unbelievably perfect and magical this venue is. From the misty mountain view too the beautiful vineyard to the rustic barn it had everything and more in one place. All of my guest raved about the venue and how amazing it was. Donna and her staff are so wonderful and down to earth, her helpful calming presents was amazing leading up to the wedding and on the day of. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have found and gotten married at Cenita Vinyards.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2015

PERFECT VENUE! I could go on for hours about how incredible this venue was for our wedding! My husband and I got married September 6, 2015 and it was the most magical day at Cenita. Their venue is built from the most beautiful story of family and love and they are great people. Donna is AMAZING! Not only will she do anything she can to accommodate you but she works with on everything and wants to make sure the day is special. It is very affordable and such a gorgeous place they really all you need to do is show up :) I looked at over 20 venues in the North Ga area and Cenita Vineyards was by far the best choice. They have plenty of chairs, tables, and linens so you don't need to worry about renting those off site. She also some decor and you are welcome to any of it which is great. They set up the floor plan ahead of time with you and when you come they have all of it set up so all you have to do is add your own personal touch. Donna is very flexible and works with you so much to make sure the day is great. My wedding day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better place to tie the knot!

Sent on 07/07/2016

CeNita was the perfect setting for our wedding and we would not change a single thing about it! The owner, Donna, was absolutely wonderful. She was always easy to reach and super helpful, meeting with us several times and emailing back and forth. She made sure that she had a very clear picture of what we wanted our day to be like and she made that idea a reality. The day of the wedding it poured down rain all the way up until our ceremony time when the sky cleared. Donna never pressured us to make a decision and move to the rain plan. She knew our dream wedding was outside and she kept an eye on the radar all day and kept reassuring us that the sky was going to clear. The venue is breathtaking, it's clean, the bridal suite is any bride's dream. We can not think of a single negative thing to say about CeNita. We have recommended this venue to everyone we know and I know that our guests were very impressed. They couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the vineyard was.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Shayla · Married on 05/30/2015

I would not change a single thing about my recent wedding, especially the decision to book at CeNita Vineyards. The venue and view of Yonah Mountain are absolutely breathtaking. I had many wedding guest tell me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. From the beginning to the day of the wedding, Donna was friendly and prompt to answer any question my husband and I had and called/emailed periodically just to check in and see if we needed anything. My wedding planning experience was stress free thanks to her and her lovely assistant, Adriane. Thanks CeNita for making my wedding everything I had dreamed of!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Cenita Vineyards is hands down the best place to get married in North Georgia!! The people who run the vineyard are so nice and helpful!! The vineyard is named for their parents and you can feel the love! They have a picture of them on their wedding day in the bridal room. The venue is gorgeous by itself so I had no worries about my wedding not be beautiful. Very little decorations are needed. Donna is quick to answer any questions you may have. All of my guest raved about this venue.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Karissa · Married on 10/04/2014

I truly cannot say enough good things about this venue and the family that owns it! There was not a single thing I would change. The venue is beautiful-it was the first and ONLY place I looked because we fell in love with it immediately. Our guests ranted and raved about the setting. Donna, the owner, is an doll and such a wonderful person to work with. She is the kind of person who will do anything to make sure your day is perfect. I never had a single issue with the deposits, contract, etc. It was all spelled out and very reasonable. With all the stress of planning a wedding, I never had to worry about the venue. Thank you CeNita family for hosting the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Donna and Mike of CeNita worked with us from start to finish assisting with vendor recommendations and answering all questions with solutions to all issues that arise in wedding planning. The facility was fantastic and the wedding went off without a hitch. Beautiful setting in beautiful North Georgia within easy drive of Atlanta. Guests are still sharing the enjoyment of the event with us when we see them. My daughter and her now husband could not have been more pleased and I encourage anyone seeking a wedding venue or event venue to consider CeNita Vineyards on your short list.Enjoy,
    Father of the Bride.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I had our wedding at CeNita Vineyards & it was beautiful! The Venue itself is gorgeous, and the views are amazing. It is beautifully landscaped and very well taken care of! It is a family owned venue and they take a lot of pride in it, as they should! It is absolutely stunning! Donna helped to make our day perfect! We met with her several times and spoke through email to plan and help make our day exactly what we envisioned. She and her crew set up the tables & chairs as well as the ceremony chairs and our welcome station.
    The Bridesmaids and I loved the Bridal Suite upstairs! There is a rack for dresses, vanities, mirrors, a private restroom for the bride, and a balcony. Also a stereo with a dock for your phone. We had so much fun dancing and goofing off before the wedding. I am so glad we chose CeNita, our wedding day was perfect from start to finish!! I would HIGHLY recommend CeNita Vineyards!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Danae · Married on 04/12/2014

Amazing venue. The family is very accommodating and works well with their clients. They helped create a perfect day. I would definitely recommend using this place for the ease and no stress.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue! The owner is very flexible and understanding! They are excellent with helping your dream wedding come true! Very happy that we went to CeNita Vineyards!!!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Mindy · Married on 10/13/2012

CeNita Vineyards made our wedding day special from the big event, down to the details. The venue is family owned and they went above and beyond to help us prepare and carry out the wedding. The family provided options and solutions to many questions that we hadn’t even considered. The venue, vineyards and surrounding panoramic mountain landscape photographed beautifully. The rock face of Yonah Mt. is framed by trees lining the background of the alter platform.The natural wooden finish of the exterior provided a perfect backdrop for our photobooth. The upstairs bridal suite is gorgeous and spacious with lots of mirrors and room for everyone to get ready. It has a balcony on one side and a window out to the lawn so the bride can view guests being seated for the ceremony. The open air reception area comfortably seated the 200 guests and was accented by a grand rock fire place that provided a focal point as well as heat on the October night. We thank CeNita Vineyards for beautiful hosting our wedding and highly recommend the venue for any event.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

CeNita Vineyards is a beautiful venue! It is PERFECT for brides wanting a rustic wedding. One of the things I loved about this venue is that it has an "outdoors" feel, while still providing shelter from the weather - I got married this past November, and it got pretty chilly later on, but with the pull-down siding (which you can still see through), fireplace, and heat lamps, it was very toasty inside and no one was cold at all! They also have tons of great decorative pieces that are free to use, like barrels, mason jar lighting, Christmas lights, metal pails, burlap, etc., which made decorating much easier. The staff is helpful and friendly, and they do all the chair and table setup! There is also a super cute room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready, complete with a rack for dresses, vanities and mirrors, and plenty of electrical outlets, not to mention a balcony and amazing view - my bridesmaids and I had a blast playing music and getting ready that day! The ONLY thing I didn't like was that in the contract we could only reserve the venue for 12 hours, which can be difficult to work around as far as setting up and getting ready... but it turned out that the staff was willing to be flexible and even allowed us to come set some things up before rehearsal. They also mentioned they were thinking about changing this policy. Other than that, I would highly recommend this place!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Cara · Married on 11/06/2016

The Venue at CeNita is the dream venue. It is beautiful itself and is also surrounded by endless natural beauty! When you really take a look, it is evident that every single detail about this venue is cared for by the family that owns it. It is honestly perfect in every way! I was worried about the potential for bad weather, and their alternate plan was an excellent back-up to ease my mind! Donna is so personable and flexible, and from our first meeting, I knew it was going to be the perfect venue! I am so grateful for the memories that were made there.

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful setting

Our wedding was beautiful! The mountains and the vines made for a perfect setting. There is an actual winery next to the venue that wont be shut down for your wedding and they play music. We were told the music would be off during our wedding, but as we exchanged vows we did it to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville playing in the background from the winery down the hill. However, looking back it makes for a funny story and now when I hear that song I will always think of my wedding. Other than that one thing our day was spectacular. We even hosted our rehearsal dinner there. Donna is amazing. Would choose to have it there again!

Sent on 10/21/2018