The Venue at CeNita Vineyards Reviews

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 5
The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 6
The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 7

Jacquelin Ferrara · Married on 10/30/2018

There is no more beautiful location for your wedding

We had my daughter's wedding at Cenita Vineyards on October 21, 2018. Donna, the owner, was an absolute joy to work with! She recommended wonderful vendors, helped us choose a beautiful layout, she was there to help the morning of the wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous!! The bride's room is huge! There are so many perfect photo spots on the grounds. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 8
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 9
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 10

Ashley Smith · Married on 10/29/2018

We love The Venue at CeNita

My husband and I got married at this venue October 14th 2018. It was the most perfect venue. We love the outdoors and the mountains and winery added that special touch. We feel so blessed to have been married at such a perfect place. It was a magical day. - Ashley & Chris Smith

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Hi Ashley, It was a magical day! Thank you so much for taking time to review our venue. We love being a part of such happy, beautiful, loving events as your! Best wishes! Donna

Heather Whipple · Married on 10/13/2018

My October Wedding

The Venue at CeNita was absolutely perfect. I honestly could not have asked for a more perfect place to say I Do. Donna was so kind and very easy to work with, especially with us not living in Georgia. The views were breathtaking and I can't wait to get all of our pictures back! Not only was the ceremony beautiful, but the reception area was perfect as well. I also really loved the spacious bridal suite for me and all my bridesmaids to get ready. I would recommend this venue to anyone! I just wish I could do it all over again because it goes so fast! I honestly can't say enough good things about this place or the people.

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Hi Heather, Thank you for your wonderful review...It was my pleasure to help you guys host the BEST DAY ever! It's a fun job AND it is a beautiful place to work. Thanks again!
  • Courtney

Courtney and Blake White · Married on 09/23/2018

September 23, 2018 Wedding!

The Venue at Cenita was the perfect place for our wedding. Donna, the owner, is fantastic to work with. She was professional, easy to communicate with, and offers a tremendous amount of guidance throughout the whole wedding planning process. We found her list of trusted vendors very helpful! We loved that the venue itself is so gorgeous that you don't need to invest in a ton of decorations. Donna and her team take care of setting up and tearing down all the chairs and tables and making sure the altar is exactly how you want it. She also has a supply room of decorations that she has collected that you are able to use and she will set up how you want them. This made our decorating process very easy! The bridal suite is very spacious and the perfect place for getting ready. This venue goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is exactly how you want it. I couldn't recommend this place enough. It was everything we wanted!

Cezann · Married on 04/21/2018

The Venue at CeNita was absolutely most perfect venue to have our April 2018 wedding. We could not ask for a better location, facility, and staff. Donna was so easy to work with & all the information was well written out. We have several handicap relatives & CeNita was very accessible for them. Several of our friends have been to weddings in the Cleveland area & says CeNita is by far the best all around venue. Thank you Donna & staff (& Mother Nature for the perfect weather) for the beautiful venue for our wedding.

Jessie · Married on 11/19/2017

The perfect venue! Donna was so helpful with every little detail and it was super appreciated. She made sure the day went smooth and I did not have to worry about a thing the day of! Highly recommend this venue. You will not be disappointed.

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2017

I just got married last month at CeNita. It was such a perfect wedding. The venue both inside and outside are breathtaking. The view with the vineyard and mountain & inside with the rustic fireplace and wood style are perfect. Donna was so easy and friendly to talk to. You almost don’t need the extra decor and wedding planner since the venue is so beautiful! I also had my rehearsal dinner at the wine tasting room, which was great! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 16
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 17
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 18

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Amanda, for such a wonderful review! Your wedding was so beautiful and you guys were so easy to work with!! It is truly my honor to have helped you host such a lovely event! Donna

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

The Venue at CeNita was perfect for our wedding on September 3rd, 2017. The natural beauty from the mountains and vineyard make decorating so easy as very little extra is needed. The owner made the day of stress free as she already had the reception tables, altar, and chairs for the ceremony set up. She went out of her way to make the altar look the way I wanted and changed things for me at the last minute. She couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The bridal suite is perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding and would recommend it to anyone!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

This venue is gorgeous!!!!! Donna is so easy to work with. She answered every question we had in a timely manner and the venue was set up exactly as we wanted prior to the wedding. You can't find a better venue! The views are worth every penny. All my guest enjoyed it as well and talked about the venue for days! Everything about this venue is awesome. It was bathrooms for guests, as well as suites for bride and groom to get ready. I would highly recommended this venue for anyone.

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

The Venue at CeNita was the most stunning location for a whimsical wedding. Between the mountainous and beautiful vineyard, it was absolutely gorgeous and made for some amazing pictures! I had so many people compliment the venue after the wedding! And Donna was so great and helpful! Very nice people and great to work with!

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

I had my wedding here in April 2017 and it exceeded my expectation. My day was completely perfect (despite rain almost the whole day) but Donna made everything so amazing and was such a delight to work with! If you have the chance to have your wedding here, don't hesitate! You will not regret it! The pictures are gorgeous and the atmosphere is so comfortable and worshipful for a Christ-centered ceremony. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Ansley · Married on 11/05/2016

I fell in love with CeNita as soon as I saw it. The views are incredible, the owner is fantastic, AND it didn't break the bank! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Donna is so easy to work with. 5 stars doesn't do this place justice!

Jenna · Married on 10/23/2016

DREAM WEDDING VENUE! CeNita Vineyards is hands-down THE most amazing wedding venue in the North Georgia area. It offers the best of both worlds -- a romantic mountain vineyard wedding, with both quick and easy access to all the conveniences of metropolitan downtown Atlanta. The owner Donna is such a joy to work with. She is very friendly, flexible, communicative and will go the extra mile to make sure things are set up just the way you like. The open air barn is very spacious, with tall ceilings, and is well lit (unlike other pavilion style venues we looked at).The bridal sweet is soft and inviting and has all the accoutrements a wedding party could ask for. The stunning vistas, towering stone fireplace and glowing cafe lights add to the already dramatic and lovely ambiance of the venue. AND... you can't beat their prices! Seriously. If you're even considering getting married in the North Georgia mountains, you have to check the Venue at CeNita out! It is a must.

Enjoy the planning! It will be over before you know it. Cheers to the bride and groom to be!

Amy · Married on 10/16/2016

This was a wonderful place to get married! The scenery is beautiful especially in the fall! The venue is clean and new. The bridal room is ADORABLE and works well for a large bridal party. The venuemail has many decorations free of charge that are rustic/vintage style. Donna was sweet, accommodating, and responsive!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely breathtaking! I had my wedding here one month ago and I am still getting compliments about how beautiful the venue was. One of our groomsmen had been in 7 weddings this year and he said this venue was by far his favorite!! I will without a doubt recommend this venue to anyone planning their future wedding! It was a dream!

Jesseca · Married on 10/09/2016

We were married early October 2016, this venue was incredible. Donna (one of the owners) helped at every step answering questions and offering ideas/solutions. Alcohol is permitted with a bartender, they handle set up and tear down of tables and chairs, and they have several decorations and altar options. Hands down the best venue we found.

From the gorgeous grounds to the amazing open barn Cenita blew us away. Donna was incredible. She has so much knowledge to offer at every step. She goes above and beyond and makes herself available to you the whole time. She kept in constant and timely contact and helped with everything from a floor plan to decorating ideas.

We could not have asked for a better experience.

Skylar · Married on 06/12/2016

We just got married at Cenita, and everything about this venue is incredible. The owner Donna is so incredible- she was always available, answering any questions I had- she was so sweet to me and my family. They really gave us the wedding we have always dreamed of plus way more. The grounds are so beautiful- so well kept, mount yonah and the vineyard make the most beautiful backdrop to your perfect day! And on top of that the reception space is stunning. You can't beat the price, they allow outside caterers, they work with you. Trust me brides- GET MARRIED HERE!

Kathy · Married on 05/29/2016

CeNita Vineyards provided the most magical backdrop ever for my daughter's wedding. The breathtaking scenery behind the couple as they said their vows, the spacious and beautiful pavilion with wonderful big fans, the gorgeous bridal suite, the rows and rows of manicured vines, the incredibly well-cared-for grass (like a putting green!), the cafe lights in the side yard, the archway as our guests entered.... It was perfect. We had so many guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Donna was TERRIFIC to work with. Easy to communicate with digitally and by phone - and available to our vendors to answer their questions as well. Amazing. We would recommend it to anyone.

Sonya · Married on 05/22/2016

My daughter's wedding was yesterday and we could not have asked for a more perfect day or venue to celebrate their marriage. The folks at Cenita Vineyards were amazing. Donna and her staff were so extremely helpful! There was a wonderful lady, and I apologize I wish I knew your name, but she actually pitched in and helped us to get things together like filling the trough with ice and just showing us where things were. The venue was set up exactly as we had asked and the items they had available for use added the perfect touch! It is a beautiful piece of property. Again, you couldn't ask for anyone more helpful than Donna.

This venue was truly perfect. We could not have picked a better place. The views are endless. There is mountains, vineyards and a gorgeous inside area for a reception. Its all breathtaking.

As if the views were not enough the staff is spectacular. Ms. Donna that runs things is beyond helpful and they ensure everything runs smoothly throughout the whole process and on the big day. You couldn't ask for better than CeNita.

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

My wedding is next June but I already have so many great things to say about this gorgeous venue. From the moment we emailed Donna (the owner of Cenita) we got a good feeling! The vineyard is family owned so it is so beautifully done and you can tell that they take pride in keeping it that way. Donna has already been so helpful in planning our big day from recommending vendors to getting us in contact with the wedding the day before ours to see if we could share some costs on rentals. Not only that but this venue is BREATHTAKING! The pictures honestly don't even do it justice! When we pulled up and I saw the vineyards and the gorgeous background I was sold. I love that it is one of a kind and that our guests will most likely not go to another wedding like ours.

Hayley · Married on 04/23/2016

We absolutely LOVED Cenita and Donna. The venue is exactly what you see on pinterest when you're planning your dream wedding. We knew we wanted our wedding to be in the mountains, and we just happened to stumble upon the Venue at Cenita. Donna went out of her way to show us around on a whim. She was there to help us anytime we needed guidance. She also recommended the wedding planner we ended up using, who was also a life saver! Our wedding ended up being ever more gorgeous, easy, and memorable than I imagined it would be. I highly recommend you using Cenita!

Brittany · Married on 04/03/2016

CeNita is the perfect wedding venue!! My husband and I recently had our wedding and reception here and could not have had a better place. Donna is wonderful to work with and makes everything very clear and easy. She goes above and beyond to help the planning and the day smoothly. The venue is made specifically for weddings so is very well thought out in both the amenities and the layout. Both the building itself and the outdoor view is absolutely STUNNING on it's own so takes hardly any effort to decorate. You get above and beyond what you pay for, no question about it. We highly recommend this venue for your special day!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/31/2015

I absolutely fell in love with CeNita Vineyards from the moment I saw the website until the day I went for a walk through. Donna is so nice to work with and is easy to respond to emails within just a few hours after receiving them. I can't wait to have our October wedding at this beautiful location.