The Venue at CeNita Vineyards Reviews

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 6
The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 7

Darcy Nix · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Nix Vow Renewal

My experience with Cenita from start to finish was awesome. The facility and property is impeccably maintained. The beauty of the location is amazing. The director, Donna, is ready and waiting to answer any questions and help whenever necessary. It was such an honor and a blessing to work with her.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Allye

Allye · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding venue

The place is absolutely gorgeous!! They give the bride and all of her girls a very comfortable, and spacious place to hang out and get ready. Everyone is so easy to work with. They are all super nice and always willing to work with you.

Sent on 09/13/2019

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Allye! Your wedding was beautiful and you two looked so happy together. We at CeNita loved being a part of your celebration and appreciate the kind words. Best Wishes for a long and happy marriage! Eilene
  • Vickie

Vickie Smith · Married on 06/12/2019

Amazing! Wonderful! Gorgeous!!

Wow! Where to begin...Absolutely Gorgeous! The Venue at CeNita exceeded our expectations from the ceremony view of Yonah Mountain, reception area, kitchen, bridal suite to the staff! It was amazing to work with Donna as we invited her to the wedding because she felt like family! The staff executed every detail flawlessly and ON TIME!! The Venue offered table cloths, welcome desk, audio, easels/chalkboard and fireplace candles/lanterns to a choice of hanging lights. The entire venue is so gorgeous that you hardly need any decorations!! Truly an unforgettable experience!! Donna, thank you so much for a perfect day! You and your family offer a perfect facility to get married!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 8
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 9

Elizabeth Bornemann · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Ever

We had our wedding at The Venue at CeNita Vineyards on June 1st, 2019. The venue was perfect for the relaxing, outdoor feel we were going for. The scenery is so beautiful that we hardly had to decorate to accomplish the look we desired. The property is very well maintained, and the bridal suite is incomparable! Donna, the owner, was great to work with and helped our day run perfectly! She was always easy to reach and available to quickly answer any questions we had. She also provided a list of local lodging/hotel options and area vendors who had worked at the venue previously, which was a great resource for us! I would highly recommend anyone looking to have a gorgeous, North GA wedding to plan their day here!
    -The Bornemanns

Sent on 06/08/2019
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 10
  • Amber

Amber Lewallen · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best!!

We recently had our wedding at CeNita Vineyards and it was everything a fairy tale wedding should be! I cannot say enough good things about the Venue at CeNita Vineyards and the owner, Donna! The views of Mount Yonah and the Vineyards are breathtaking. The venue itself is beautiful and did not require a lot of decorating. It had a large kitchen area for the caterer to use and bathrooms for both men and women. It also had an awesome room with makeup/hair stations with lights for the bridesmaids to get ready in, complete with a balcony. There was a room for the groom & his groomsmen to get ready in, as well. Donna was amazing to work with. She was very patient, kind, and encouraging. She worked with us to make sure our day was perfect. She always responded to our questions quickly and had great recommendations when we needed advice. We could not have asked for a better experience for our special day!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 15
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 16
  • Kaileigh

Kaileigh · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply put, the best venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue & Donna. Our wedding was better than I could have imagined. The venue was absolutely beautiful and Donna was so responsive & helpful. If I could do it all over again, I'd pick the same venue.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 25
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 26
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 27

Jacquelin Ferrara · Married on 10/30/2018

There is no more beautiful location for your wedding

We had my daughter's wedding at Cenita Vineyards on October 21, 2018. Donna, the owner, was an absolute joy to work with! She recommended wonderful vendors, helped us choose a beautiful layout, she was there to help the morning of the wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous!! The bride's room is huge! There are so many perfect photo spots on the grounds. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 28
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 29
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 30

Ashley Smith · Married on 10/29/2018

We love The Venue at CeNita

My husband and I got married at this venue October 14th 2018. It was the most perfect venue. We love the outdoors and the mountains and winery added that special touch. We feel so blessed to have been married at such a perfect place. It was a magical day. - Ashley & Chris Smith

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Hi Ashley, It was a magical day! Thank you so much for taking time to review our venue. We love being a part of such happy, beautiful, loving events as your! Best wishes!
    Donna
  • Courtney

Courtney and Blake White · Married on 09/23/2018

September 23, 2018 Wedding!

The Venue at Cenita was the perfect place for our wedding. Donna, the owner, is fantastic to work with. She was professional, easy to communicate with, and offers a tremendous amount of guidance throughout the whole wedding planning process. We found her list of trusted vendors very helpful! We loved that the venue itself is so gorgeous that you don't need to invest in a ton of decorations. Donna and her team take care of setting up and tearing down all the chairs and tables and making sure the altar is exactly how you want it. She also has a supply room of decorations that she has collected that you are able to use and she will set up how you want them. This made our decorating process very easy! The bridal suite is very spacious and the perfect place for getting ready. This venue goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is exactly how you want it. I couldn't recommend this place enough. It was everything we wanted!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Cezann · Married on 04/21/2018

The Venue at CeNita was absolutely most perfect venue to have our April 2018 wedding. We could not ask for a better location, facility, and staff. Donna was so easy to work with & all the information was well written out. We have several handicap relatives & CeNita was very accessible for them. Several of our friends have been to weddings in the Cleveland area & says CeNita is by far the best all around venue. Thank you Donna & staff (& Mother Nature for the perfect weather) for the beautiful venue for our wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jessie · Married on 11/19/2017

The perfect venue! Donna was so helpful with every little detail and it was super appreciated. She made sure the day went smooth and I did not have to worry about a thing the day of! Highly recommend this venue. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2017

I just got married last month at CeNita. It was such a perfect wedding. The venue both inside and outside are breathtaking. The view with the vineyard and mountain & inside with the rustic fireplace and wood style are perfect. Donna was so easy and friendly to talk to. You almost don’t need the extra decor and wedding planner since the venue is so beautiful! I also had my rehearsal dinner at the wine tasting room, which was great! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 36
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 37
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 38

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Amanda, for such a wonderful review! Your wedding was so beautiful and you guys were so easy to work with!! It is truly my honor to have helped you host such a lovely event!

Donna
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2017

Gorgeous Views

I loved this venue and received tons of compliments!! Its so gorgeous you do not even need to add much decor! The vineyards and Yonah mountain add so much beauty especially for the pictures!! Great backdrops! The owners were very responsive in emails and I loved the detailed contracts! She made sure everything went smoothly and checked on me (the bride) to make sure everything was going as I wanted throughout the wedding day!!! I have been to many weddings and NO other venue is as beautiful as this one!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 39
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 40
    The Venue at CeNita Vineyards 41

The Venue at CeNita Vineyards's reply:

Hannah, It was truly a pleasure to work with you throughout the process as your prepared for (and during) your beautiful wedding! Thank you for choosing The Venue at CeNita AND for sharing your feedback with us!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

The Venue at CeNita was perfect for our wedding on September 3rd, 2017. The natural beauty from the mountains and vineyard make decorating so easy as very little extra is needed. The owner made the day of stress free as she already had the reception tables, altar, and chairs for the ceremony set up. She went out of her way to make the altar look the way I wanted and changed things for me at the last minute. She couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The bridal suite is perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

This venue is gorgeous!!!!! Donna is so easy to work with. She answered every question we had in a timely manner and the venue was set up exactly as we wanted prior to the wedding. You can't find a better venue! The views are worth every penny. All my guest enjoyed it as well and talked about the venue for days! Everything about this venue is awesome. It was bathrooms for guests, as well as suites for bride and groom to get ready. I would highly recommended this venue for anyone.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

The Venue at CeNita was the most stunning location for a whimsical wedding. Between the mountainous and beautiful vineyard, it was absolutely gorgeous and made for some amazing pictures! I had so many people compliment the venue after the wedding! And Donna was so great and helpful! Very nice people and great to work with!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

I had my wedding here in April 2017 and it exceeded my expectation. My day was completely perfect (despite rain almost the whole day) but Donna made everything so amazing and was such a delight to work with! If you have the chance to have your wedding here, don't hesitate! You will not regret it! The pictures are gorgeous and the atmosphere is so comfortable and worshipful for a Christ-centered ceremony. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ansley · Married on 11/05/2016

I fell in love with CeNita as soon as I saw it. The views are incredible, the owner is fantastic, AND it didn't break the bank! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Donna is so easy to work with. 5 stars doesn't do this place justice!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/23/2016

DREAM WEDDING VENUE! CeNita Vineyards is hands-down THE most amazing wedding venue in the North Georgia area. It offers the best of both worlds -- a romantic mountain vineyard wedding, with both quick and easy access to all the conveniences of metropolitan downtown Atlanta. The owner Donna is such a joy to work with. She is very friendly, flexible, communicative and will go the extra mile to make sure things are set up just the way you like. The open air barn is very spacious, with tall ceilings, and is well lit (unlike other pavilion style venues we looked at).The bridal sweet is soft and inviting and has all the accoutrements a wedding party could ask for. The stunning vistas, towering stone fireplace and glowing cafe lights add to the already dramatic and lovely ambiance of the venue. AND... you can't beat their prices! Seriously. If you're even considering getting married in the North Georgia mountains, you have to check the Venue at CeNita out! It is a must.

Enjoy the planning! It will be over before you know it. Cheers to the bride and groom to be!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Amy · Married on 10/16/2016

This was a wonderful place to get married! The scenery is beautiful especially in the fall! The venue is clean and new. The bridal room is ADORABLE and works well for a large bridal party. The venuemail has many decorations free of charge that are rustic/vintage style. Donna was sweet, accommodating, and responsive!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely breathtaking! I had my wedding here one month ago and I am still getting compliments about how beautiful the venue was. One of our groomsmen had been in 7 weddings this year and he said this venue was by far his favorite!! I will without a doubt recommend this venue to anyone planning their future wedding! It was a dream!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jesseca · Married on 10/09/2016

We were married early October 2016, this venue was incredible. Donna (one of the owners) helped at every step answering questions and offering ideas/solutions. Alcohol is permitted with a bartender, they handle set up and tear down of tables and chairs, and they have several decorations and altar options. Hands down the best venue we found.

From the gorgeous grounds to the amazing open barn Cenita blew us away. Donna was incredible. She has so much knowledge to offer at every step. She goes above and beyond and makes herself available to you the whole time. She kept in constant and timely contact and helped with everything from a floor plan to decorating ideas.

We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Skylar · Married on 06/12/2016

We just got married at Cenita, and everything about this venue is incredible. The owner Donna is so incredible- she was always available, answering any questions I had- she was so sweet to me and my family. They really gave us the wedding we have always dreamed of plus way more. The grounds are so beautiful- so well kept, mount yonah and the vineyard make the most beautiful backdrop to your perfect day! And on top of that the reception space is stunning. You can't beat the price, they allow outside caterers, they work with you. Trust me brides- GET MARRIED HERE!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/29/2016

CeNita Vineyards provided the most magical backdrop ever for my daughter's wedding. The breathtaking scenery behind the couple as they said their vows, the spacious and beautiful pavilion with wonderful big fans, the gorgeous bridal suite, the rows and rows of manicured vines, the incredibly well-cared-for grass (like a putting green!), the cafe lights in the side yard, the archway as our guests entered.... It was perfect. We had so many guests tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Donna was TERRIFIC to work with. Easy to communicate with digitally and by phone - and available to our vendors to answer their questions as well. Amazing. We would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2015