The Venue at 112 Reviews

15 | Upper Marlboro, MD

15 Reviews for The Venue at 112

• Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 05/23/2021

My son had a SPECTACULAR 25th birthday celebration! EVERYTHING from the actual facility to the staff (event planner and day of staff) was amazing!

Our son enjoyed a SPECTACULAR 25TH BIRTHDAY celebration at The Venue at 112! EVERYTHING from the actual venue to the staff (event planner and "day of staff") were very professional, friendly and provided excellent service! We will definitely host future events at this venue!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Lashonda T. · Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent Experience

The venue is absolutely beautiful. The staff was amazing and extremely helpful! If anyone in this area is looking for a great venue, this is the place for you!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Therese

Therese V. · Married on 03/13/2021

Perfect venue and location for us!

We found this venue searching online and based on the location and cost it was perfect. Nicki, the building coordinator, was responsive and accomodating, especially considering the constantly changing COVID-19 restrictions. She kept us informed of the PG county restrictions and provided an excellent list of caterers and other vendors to work with. Since we didn't have a wedding planner, it was a huge help!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Laurie

Laurie T. · Married on 11/21/2020

Venue at 112 is Wonderful

The person I worked with, Nicki, is very helpful and super responsive. She was happy to answer any question and was able to accommodate our requests. The bartender that worked our event was super professional and easy to work with. I'd definitely use this venue for a future event.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Tiffany I. · Married on 10/10/2020

an amazing fall wedding

I can not express enough on how incredible this venue was. We had an amazing wedding very clean, professional, reasonable and over all just coordinated everything very well and easy going.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Tiffon

Tiffon J. · Married on 06/27/2020

Mr. &Mrs. Harris

Our experience with venue at 112 was absolutely amazing! Nikki is outstanding from day one. So kind, professional and responsive to our every need. Our wedding had to be shifted due to Covid and she was on it, and attended to our questions/concerns every step of the way. The pricing was manageable and the new regulations had us and all of our guests comfortable and safe. The staff (Mandy) helped execute a safe & healthy wedding. We walked away having such a beautiful, fun, affordable, and Covid free wedding ! THANK YOU all so much. We will be returning for future events.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Hailey H. · Married on 05/28/2019

Loved it!!

I had my graduation party here and it was just beautiful, the way everything was set up and how clean the place was. How nice and friendly the bartender was! let’s just say I had an amazing graduation party thanks to this place and I’d definitely recommend this place to my friends and family!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Chanell · Married on 02/12/2019

just the right space

First of all the location is lovely . no other building around , great for pictures ops in and outside. great for small wedding and large wedding. the best part is the lighting and just the space alone.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Roxie B. · Married on 01/26/2019

Very pleased

It's a beautiful venue, very clean and updated

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/23/2016

Baby Shower

Venue 112 was the prefect location for me to host my daughter baby shower during COVID. Spacious, Clean and Flexible. I would surely recommend this location to others.

Caterer, Planning & Design: @tbtbscatering
    Balloons: @lastingimpressionsrventsbtq
    Furniture: @nostalgia_event_rental

Sent on 11/09/2020

Shaneka · Married on 08/08/2009

Beautiful space

The space is beautiful and intimate. The staff accommodate my needs and they were very professional.

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Christina

Christina C. · Married on 08/11/2019

3.0

Beautiful space, great Value

I searched high and low for the perfect venue for months! Something that could carry out rustic minimalist theme and something that would break the bank. When I stumbled upon the venue on wedding spot ( was not yet listed on wedding wire) I was Sure the price listed was a typographical error, so I skipped over it, can you believe I did that! After a few more searches and determining that getting married in the DMV is impossible without spending a small fortune, I reached out to the venue. We booked immediately after hearing that they charge by the hour instead of a flat rate of a gagillion dollars like other venues. We booked the space for six hours and were given a complimentary 2 hour set up and 1 hour break down.

Setup/Breakdown: 2 hour set up. 1 hour break down. (Complimentary)

Cost: 300 USD per hour

Catering: catering isn’t provided, but there is list of suggestions provided. We found our own caterer, all they needed was their catering license and health department information and we were good to go.

Tables/chairs and linens: are on hand we brought in some from an outside vendor.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • O

O Evans · Married on 11/14/2020

Overall pretty good experience! Would recommend! Ask questions so everyone is on the same page.

Nicki was the absolute BEST. Bartender not so good. Nice and clean. Would definitely come back

Sent on 11/17/2020

Ebony · Married on 04/10/2021

3.8
      3.0

70th Birthday Party

This venue is amazingly beautiful. The location is set apart from anyone else & their is plenty of parking for your guests. What stood out the most to me was how spacious this venue is and the hardwood floors gives this place an elegant touch. A couple of things I didn’t like was I was told to use their caterer list but on the website it states you can use your own. However, once this was mention to Nickki, I was able to choose my own. Also, I was told I can use a USB on their tv’s and wasn’t told that they didn’t play sound (I had a slideshow w/everyone sharing great memories of my dad). Overall, I would definitely use this venue again after Covid restrictions lifts just because they have too many rules to follow for the price paid.

Sent on 04/14/2021