The Venetian Estate Reviews

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Molly
    Molly W. Married on 09/22/2022

Perfect Wedding!

The Venetian made all of my wedding dreams come true! They followed all of my decor wishes and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. My wedding day went so smoothly and they helped guide me through every part of the day. They also have the most beautiful setting and so many gorgeous photo opportunities. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have an all inclusive wedding venue!
    Sara R. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue with great people!

They were amazing! Our wedding was even more beautiful than we had hoped!
    Claire B. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Catered to all of my wants and needs

The Venetian was a wonderful venue to bring together all of our family and friends for a beautiful ceremony and fun celebration afterwards. The staff is great and receptive to your visions and ideas to make your wedding day the best it ever could be!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brooke B. Married on 09/26/2021

Wedding at the Venetian

The most beautiful venue around. So many beautiful locations to have your wedding. Food is amazing. Valerie is fantastic at planning, helping the day go smooth, decorating. Loved everything about the Venetian! ❤️

The Venetian Estate's reply:

Brooke, we loved being a part of this day for you and WOW, what a stunning couple you two make. Our team as well as your guests were simply mesmerized. Thank you for leaving this kind review, we are incredibly pleased to know that this day did not disappoint. Thank you for entrusting us with this. Many blessings to you both and your future together.
    Breanna B. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were amazing and we couldn’t have asked for better!

We had a micro wedding here and it was exactly what we wanted. If you’re looking for something small, romantic and stress free this is your place! They have many wedding packages for larger weddings as well! They were so beyond helpful even when it rained on our wedding day. They did absolutely everything they could to make it perfect for us and we couldn’t have asked for better. I 100% recommend this venue!

The Venetian Estate's reply:

Breanna thank you so much! What a perfect day despite the rain, you made all things gracious and beautiful and we are honored to have played a role in your wedding celebration. Many blessings ahead for you and Eric!
  • Joe
    Joe K. Married on 12/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was the DJ there for two weddings this month.

I was the DJ for weddings on the last two Saturdays at the Venetian Estate. This place is easy to get to, beautiful, functional and most of all they have a very efficient staff. The main reason why this is a great place to have your wedding ceremony and reception is the planner, Val Huffman. I have worked venues from Chicago to Tampa and many places in between. She wants your day to be as perfect as you do and that is what it takes. If you choose the Venetian then you have chosen well.
  • Grace
    Grace S. Married on 06/18/2022
    2.4 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

It was a bumpy ride

I should preface this by saying my wedding was beautiful and we did have an amazing night. However, it took a lotttt to get there.

The first coordinator was fired and no one notified us, so we were completely in the dark for months. We basically had to plan everything in 4-5 months and other coordinators were dropping like flies. I’ve gone from coordinator to coordinator and no one seems to communicate. They also did not make me aware of several key things, like the fact that another wedding was happening that same day and a rehearsal during our set up time. We found out about the rehearsal on the wedding day. They tore down all of our decor right after our ceremony and we didn’t get any group photos in front of it.

They did not communicate with kitchen staff so no one knew who was suppose to get what food based on our color coded place cards despite the fact that I emailed this to them TWICE and they assured me color coding was okay. The food also arrived cold according to some of my guests. The wait staff dropped plates loudly during dinner service. The cake, however, was beautiful and delicious.

I think a lot of problems could have been solved if they focused on one event. It seemed like the entire staff was in a frenzy over their multiple events. This was not entirely their fault, and I know they tried to remedy the situation as best they could. For example, we were able to set up a few days early to see the space, we were able to store our items the night before, and they were able to accommodate us last minute for the rehearsal dinner when the hotel lost power.

I reserved this space to avoid as much stress as possible and to be a little more hands-off considering I’m an out of state bride. I know you can’t avoid stress entirely but I was blind sided several times throughout the planning process and even on the day of. It was not the planning experience I would have liked to have. Oh, and they owe us money and I haven’t heard from management regarding it.

All in all, it was probably one of the most beautiful weddings and venues. I got several comments on how gorgeous it was and I know the pictures will be amazing and everyone had a great time dancing and laughing and crying. So if you’re willing to go through a huge hassle like I did, then this is the place for you. Given their price though, there should not have been these many issues.