21 Reviews for The Vacaville Opera House

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
20 The Vacaville Opera House Reviews

Seriously…just book this place now and be done searching. It's beautiful, easy to find (very close to I-80 in Vacaville, CA), and the staff is awesome. I had my wedding reception here in August of 2015. Instead of a traditional reception (which they are VERY experienced in handling), I had a theatrical production. The Opera House staff was not only helpful, they encouraged my creativity and worked seamlessly with me and my wedding planner/stage manager. They also never lost patience with me when I kept changing the seating arrangements! AND you don't have to decorate. AT ALL. It is so beautiful all on it's own. I bought flowers for the buffet tables and centerpieces, but that's it. No decor needed. The chandeliers, mantle, exposed brick, tall windows, etc speak for themselves.

Profile Picture User4897407, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Chairs, Decor, Tables

Awesome experience all around! Staff very helpful and helped make the day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

amazing customer service and they had so many decorations that I was able to use. No complications on my wedding day. Everyone commented on how elegant the decor is.

Profile Picture User4614162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My experience with all the ladies here has been nothing short of amazing and oh so helpful.... And my wedding day hasn't even happened. Everything from the first initial contacts down to our final payment and dealing with my mom and I's picky details... They have been spectacular!
The only reason for me, why I couldn't pull myself to to give them 5 complete stars, is due to the historic nature of the building we were not able add decor that we want to walls. There are some restrictions as for caterers, which is understandable, don't let that hold you back, they offer so much more than what they state. Love them!!

Profile Picture Rhema, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was so amazing with a one week notice wedding. They provided us with quality service and great care to our guests. Thank you all for a Beautiful night for the Bride and Groom.

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone I worked with at Opera House was knowledgeable and very helpful. They were so sweet and caring. It was a pleasure planning my wedding with them. The venue is gorgeous as well.

Profile Picture User4441228, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff was all very helpful and I am so happy with how smoothly my wedding went! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I live in Oklahoma City, and choose the Vacaville opera house for our vacaville wedding because of recommendations from my family!! I am so glad we choose this venue! From start to finish, patty made sure everything was taken care of on our wedding day! I was worried about the details because we had planned everything from so far away, however everything came out beautifully! It was the least stressful day ever! Not only that, but everything was so beautiful!!! The ONLY issue we had was responsiveness. Some times it would take a day or 2 to call or email me back. Looking back though, I would definitely still have had our wedding there!

Profile Picture Ariana, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sandra and her team were absolutely amazing from the beginning to the end of our wedding. They responded to my emails quickly and efficiently answering any questions or concerns I had. We met a few times before hand for walk throughs discussing timelines and details of the reception which they gave us multiple options for layout, linens, table top decorations, lighting and worked with our vendors to ensure there were no hiccups the day of.
They are the prime example of an experienced event team which is exactly what you want on your wedding day, our wedding was seamless and beyond what we ever imagined and we owe it all to the Opera House!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this place. I can't say enough how awesome this place was. The people were great and It was the perfect day. I did a vintage theme and it was perfect. You can't go wrong and the price was very reasonable.

Profile Picture User4606705, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everyone that helped me. Sandra and nicole were very professional and very flexible. I was all over and they helped me with what I was trying to say. They were amazing, I had ideas that wouldn't work there so they helped me with something that I ended up liking more.. Our wedding was perfect, thanks!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding reception here and I am so glad we did! The Opera House staff were so friendly and easy to work with. They helped us in any way they could and made our day go very smoothly. Our reception was so beautiful and I am so glad they had the exact color table clothes that we needed! I highly recommend the Opera House for any event and I am sure I will be using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Aubree, 10/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing ... The service was magnificent and the staff is truly kind and professional ... I would use the Vacaville Opera House again in a heart beat ...

Profile Picture carla, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

They were awesome at the Opera House. Love that so many things were included in the price instead of having so many "add ons" that other vendors had.

Profile Picture S, 7/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Vacaville Opera House was the perfect venue for our intimate destination wedding. During our first meeting with Sandra Over and the decorator, Chris De Rego, we booked
our special day. They understood our dilemma of being bi-coastal, the untraditional flare we were seeking, but still keeping it small and intimate. Due to the time differences of the west coast (venue), the mid-west (groom), and the east coast (bride), most communication was through e-mail. As our day approached, we needed flexibility when scheduling our rehearsal due to the varied arrivals of the wedding party. When our day was finally here, and we entered the Opera House, it was more beautiful than either of us could imagine. The professionalism of the Opera House staff was evident every step of the way, from the start to the final production.

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/24/12, 7 Reviews
4.1

This venue was so gorgeous in our photos. The elegeant chandaliers are beautiful. The staff was very easy to get a hold of and answered all my questions. Compared to other venues, the cost was well worth it. Very flexible with what we wanted for our special day. Looks much better in person. Pictures do not do justice!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't not recommend the Opera House highly enough for your event! My husband and I got married there on May 5th 2012. The Opera house was the first venue we looked out for our wedding and everything else we saw paled in comparison! The chandeliers, the brick work and the beautiful wood floor makes decorating a breeze.

We were so impressed with Carol, Patty, Chris and everyone else we worked with there. They were so attentive to details and had a "we will make it happen" attitude! They were so nice my family is still talking about them. We were even allowed to come check out the building several times to match fabrics or work out our set up. They were extremely accommodating to all our wishes!

The value for your money is incredible! Look no further if you are getting married anywhere in the area because you will not find a more beautiful place at a more reasonable price!

All our guest kept saying how beautiful the room was and how nice the staff is. Our wedding day was amazing the the Opera House helped make it the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very comfortable and classy place. Loved every second of having our wedding here on a very rainy day :)

Profile Picture Hilary, 1/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sandra and her staff at the Vacaville Opera House were wonderful. Everytime I called with a question (and I had a lot!) I was treated kindly and got answers quickly. The venue is soooo pretty and we had the best experience. I can't recommend it enough.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a awesome vender I was very happy with it!

Profile Picture User3989401, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies