The V-Team Professional DJ Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

• Kylar
    Kylar C. Married on 08/06/2021

Everything we wanted and more!

Josh was great to work with! Very flexible and easy going and a pleasure to work with. You can tell from first meeting him that Josh loves what he does and we could not have asked for a better DJ. He coordinated the sound for the ceremony easily and kept the reception lively and fun!

The V-Team Professional DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We had a blast and are glad you and your guests did too! Congrats again and take care!
    Jamie C. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing DJ!

Josh provided DJ services for my wedding on Saturday. He did an outstanding job! There was never a lull throughout the whole night. He played a variety of music and kept the energy levels high throughout the evening! I will definitely be using his services again in the future! I highly recommend him for any event requiring DJ services!

The V-Team Professional DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Corwin! You made it easy on is with your music flexibility ;). The crowd had a fantastic energy, especially your father and his never ending energy ;). It was a pleasure being a part of such a lovely day.
    Taylor S. Married on 06/13/2020

Josh was amazing. My guest had nothing but great reviews and five star experience

Josh was such an amazing DJ I would refer him to anyone getting married any party any type of place that needs a DJ he is a five-star guy

The V-Team Professional DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity! It was a blast. Hopefully, we can party again someday! When you have great taste in music like you do, it makes my job that much easier :)
  • User2322516 2+ years ago
    Josh was absolutely amazingly!! Very reasonably priced if you want to have an outstanding day with music all day long Josh is your go to man, I had an early wedding due to the heat my ceremony began at 11, Josh was there before so my guests had music while waiting for it to start, we partied till 10pm he was there the whole day, he has an endless playlist whatever you want he will go the extra mile for you!!! I highly recommend him on your special day!! Kate&Blake
  • User1829264 2+ years ago
    Josh was perfect for our needs. He has great rates and is accommodating to your specific music needs. Our venue had sound equipment, but he also has his own great quality equipment. He was a little delayed in communicating but did always get back to me. I asked for him to participate a bit more as a DJ during the party and he did a bit, but wasn't actively trying to get people dancing. We still ended up with a great dance party since I hand selected all the music I wanted played and he followed it great. Josh is super nice and very easy to work with. The value was great too. Could be a bit more involved with getting guests to dance.