The V-Team Professional DJ Reviews

4 | Kalispell, MT

4 Reviews for The V-Team Professional DJ

Kimberly Charles · Married on 06/20/2020

He was absolutely amazing! So happy I chose Josh!

Josh is the funnest DJ I have ever experienced at a wedding. I'm so thankful that I was able to have him DJ my special day! He is very reasonably priced and goes above and beyond to make your day amazing! He was always quick to reply and very professional. He got everyone up and dancing and really got the party going! I highly recommend Josh! Each wedding I have attended since my wedding I honestly was disappointed in how little the DJ did. V-Team all the way!

Sent on 07/18/2020

The V-Team Professional DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the chance to celebrate with you! I had a blast at your wedding, and really enjoyed watching you and the guests have a great time. I hope we get the chance to party again someday!

Taylor Schuster · Married on 06/13/2020

Josh was amazing. My guest had nothing but great reviews and five star experience

Josh was such an amazing DJ I would refer him to anyone getting married any party any type of place that needs a DJ he is a five-star guy

Sent on 07/18/2020

The V-Team Professional DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity! It was a blast. Hopefully, we can party again someday! When you have great taste in music like you do, it makes my job that much easier :)

Josh was absolutely amazingly!! Very reasonably priced if you want to have an outstanding day with music all day long Josh is your go to man, I had an early wedding due to the heat my ceremony began at 11, Josh was there before so my guests had music while waiting for it to start, we partied till 10pm he was there the whole day, he has an endless playlist whatever you want he will go the extra mile for you!!! I highly recommend him on your special day!! Kate&Blake

Sent on 09/18/2015

4.2
      3.5

Josh was perfect for our needs. He has great rates and is accommodating to your specific music needs. Our venue had sound equipment, but he also has his own great quality equipment. He was a little delayed in communicating but did always get back to me. I asked for him to participate a bit more as a DJ during the party and he did a bit, but wasn't actively trying to get people dancing. We still ended up with a great dance party since I hand selected all the music I wanted played and he followed it great. Josh is super nice and very easy to work with. The value was great too. Could be a bit more involved with getting guests to dance.

Sent on 09/25/2014