The Upper Room Reviews

10 Reviews for The Upper Room

• Julie

Julie Sherer · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

Steve was amazing to work with. He is very knowledgeable about weddings and what works best. I had no idea what I was doing and he was very patient with us. And made the whole process so much easier. My daughter got to have the wedding of her dreams. Loved the venue even though we weren’t able to use the roof because we had a tropical storm come through! I would suggest that you get a room at the Hyatt for the girls to get ready. We used the panoramic sweet it worked out great!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/11/2019

Not just a venue

The Upper Room wasnt just a place I had my wedding at. Steve was very knowledgeable about weddings and like another review said, I also didnt know what I was doing lol, everything I needed etc. But Steve was there to help and reccomend other affordable vendors when I was short chairs. He was also flexible when I wanted to use the space the night before to have a rehearsal and helped us with the process.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Pam Levan · Married on 05/31/2019

Great Venue

Wonderful venue, but felt that they need a place to store items. They should provide a fan for the rooftop.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Doris · Married on 09/08/2018

To the Management and Staff of The Upper Room,

I just want to thank you for all that you did to help make my daughter Becky's wedding reception so perfect! Your kindness and patience as we emailed back and forth and made visits to the venue are so appreciated. You were wonderful to work with and the room looked amazing. We received so many positive comments from our guests about the reception. It was just perfect!

Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a great time and please pass the information along that Maria is WONDERFUL!!! We will be using you all again!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Leigh Ann · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you and the entire Upper Room staff for allowing us to get married and celebrate in your beautiful venue! We loved our wedding day and all of our guests raved about the cocktail time on the rooftop!

Thanks!
    Leigh Ann

Sent on 12/08/2017

Suzanne · Married on 11/03/2017

Shannon,
    I cannot express how great the party was!!!
    Steve was amazing and I told him about all of the positive feedback I got the entire night!! I’ve had two additional conversations this morning, both commenting on an amazing venue.
    Your efforts made the entire event seamless and I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Evan · Married on 06/03/2017

I couldn't have picked a better venue for my wedding reception! It truly is a stunning space with the most gorgeous rooftop garden in the heart of downtown Greenville. It photographs beautifully, and our guests loved it. We had the most perfect day at the most perfect venue. I'd highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Justin · Married on 12/31/2016

Jane and Erin were on top of everything. Even though we were on of the first events at the Upper Room, the whole night went off perfectly. It was the perfect place for my daughter’s wedding. The vendors Jane recommended were great, on time and exactly as promised. Big thumbs up!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 06/22/2020

Historically right

Definitely gives you the downtown feelings that adds a history to it. Perfect for smaller to mid size weddings

Sent on 09/05/2019