The Union Stationer Reviews

1 User photo

The Union Stationer 1

Jennifer Moore · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience

To say Callie is amazing to work with is truly an understatement. She is not only unbelievably professional and easy to work with, but her talent is unparalleled. After working with another invitation company for a few weeks, I was totally frustrated and really unhappy. When I found Callie, she was exactly what I was looking for!! She made designing our wedding invitations, programs, and menus the best part of wedding planning and I couldn't be more happy with the results. She is unbelievably talented and took my vision to a new level. She gave great insight, offered many ideas and solutions to our questions, and was very responsive! Our invitations turned out better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Loren · Married on 12/02/2017

Both my Save The Dates and detailed wedding invitations were beautiful! The owner of this company worked with me until they matched my vision! They were so unique and fit my destination wedding theme perfectly! I received so many compliments on them. I also used this company for a matching theme to create my thank you notes!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Callie is just a doll to work with. She made a bunch of different invitation drafts using my ideas as inspiration... and we worked from there ... it didn’t take long to nail it ! She has a great eye for detail and makes each invitation suite unique ! My wedding invitation was one of the best things about the whole wedding process... so so beautiful ! Thanks Cal! Grazie mille !

Sent on 04/08/2018

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Callie was the consummate professional from start to finish. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our save the dates and invitations. Callie worked closely with us to ensure our wedding stationary suite was everything we wanted. She supplemented ideas we had with her professional expertise, but never pushed us in one direction or another. She gave us options, listened to our feedback, and made adjustments. Callie didn’t stop until everything was just as we wanted. Everything Callie created was beautiful and we still get compliments on the classic, understated beauty of our save the dates and invitations. I will continue to use Union Stationer for my personal stationary needs. Callie was fantastic.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Stephen · Married on 10/03/2015

My wife and I were elated with our saves the dates & wedding invitations, the Union Stationer was so receptive to our ideas and the finished product was exactly what we hoped for. Callie provided numerous options for us to review and had great professional insight to help guide us. The whole experience left zero doubt that we had made the right decision!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Meghanne · Married on 07/14/2012

Callie at The Union Stationer was absolutely incredible to work with. As a young bride I had a few ideas of what I wanted but wasn't sure how to fit everything together and make it look incredible at a price I could afford. Callie worked with me over designs and showed me several different samples in order to get a feel for what I would like. Her attention to detail was like no other and she was able to create a gorgeous, timeless, custom invitation that I still get compliments on almost six years later. Thank you so much, Callie!

The Union Stationer 2