The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

136 | Fort Worth, TX

136 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

We were so glad we chose the Traveling Booth for my daughter's wedding held at Thistle Hill on September 22nd. Everyone loved the booth and the pictures! It was so much fun and so easy to use!!!! Ashtin was so helpful when it came to getting additional prints.

Gina · Married on 09/01/2018

This is THE place to book your photobooth!! We looked at many vendors and found these guys to be the most genuine, professional and overall best value. Our guests had an absolute blast using the photobooth along with GIF feature and having their photo strips printed out - we also purchased the photo album and loved seeing what all of our guests wrote next to their photo strips! Everything went smoothly and our attendant was timely and professional. The classic photobooth we used fit our guests inside and was perfect for everyone to enjoy! Thank you guys for being such a big part of our day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

The guys that worked the photo booth were so much fun! We opted to get the guest book as well and the pictures were great! I loved that our guests had the option to write something next to our picture. The guys were so helpful and professional. Would definitely recommend!

katie · Married on 06/21/2018

Amazing company! So easy to work with! In the wedding world when things get crazy, they make it so easy. They send reminders and are quick to respond when/if you have questions! The staff is friendly and make sure your guests are having a great time! 10/10 RECOMMEND!!

Mackenzie · Married on 03/10/2018

The Traveling Photo Booth was an incredible addition to our wedding! Working with them was super easy ahead of time and even easier on the wedding day. My husband and I loved having the traveling photo booth and love the guest photo book we have from them to help us remember all the family and friends that celebrated with us! On a practical note, the pictures turned out awesome and the staff is super friendly! Big shout out and thanks to the Traveling Photo Booth for upping the quality of our wedding!

Shauna · Married on 12/30/2017

Traveling Photobooth did an awesome job on our guest book and I can't wait to see our collage! They were courteous, helpful and professional! I would highly recommend!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved the services offered by the Traveling Photo Booth! They were incredibly professional, responsive, and flexible as our plans changed, then changed again. We used them in lieu of wedding favors that nobody would ever use or need. People LOVED it- we got compliments all night and following the event. The photos we received are priceless and wonderful mementos from the night. I am having a collage printed for my guest room so that everyone can enjoy the night again when they come visit! Love from the new Mrs. Reynolds and family.

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

The most talked about part of our wedding was this fantastic photobooth! Everyone had a great time with it, and the pictures we got from the booth are some of the best mementos from a great night. Amazing investment, worth every penny!

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

The Traveling Photo Booth was the best decision I made for my wedding! I hesitated because they were more expensive than other photo booths I had looked at but I truly got the best quality and value for my money and I would use them again and again. I am so glad that I found them and went with my gut! There were some printing issues in the guestbook but they fixed it immediately and were so responsive, even after business hours!! You will NOT regret using The Traveling Photo Booth.

Sent on 12/22/2017

The Traveling Photo Booth's reply:

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you Rebecca! We appreciate your understanding with the minor issue we had and are glad we were able to get it resolved! Your words mean the world to us, we want our potential customers to know that when you reserve with us you become a part of the family. We try to run flawless events every time but occasionally things happen and when they do we want you to rest assured that we are going to bend over backwards to make things right! So from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! It is awesome people like yourself that make what we do so enjoyable. We wish you and your husband all the best! :)

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashtin was such a wonderful photo booth guy! He helped everyone have fun taking pictures and getting people to get out of their shells. He really took the time afterwards to talk with my step son who found him just "extremely cool!" My husband (is a disabled veterans) who doesn't like these kinds of things, but got to talking to Ashtin and felt better and sure enough my husband was in there quit a few times!!! I'm so glad he was ours that night!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Beyond happy that we went with the travel photo booth! This team has everything you need. Our guests had SO much fun with the photo booth it was worth every penny.

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

The Traveling Photo Booth is awesome! All the employees are friendly and great host! Our gust loved them at our wedding!

Holly · Married on 05/20/2017

They were great!! Everything with our photo booth screen was perfect! Our guests had a ton of fun and the picture quality came out great! Would definitely use this company again for another event!

Brenna · Married on 04/08/2017

Everyone absolutely LOVED this photo booth and all the props! So happy that y'all were apart of our amazing vendor teams - Thank you so much!!

Terry · Married on 03/18/2017

Easy to work with and our guests had a lot of fun.

Skyler · Married on 02/25/2017

The traveling photo booth was amazing! With so many photo booth companies in our area we wanted to make sure we picked the one that best fit our needs. They definitely surpassed our expectations. They were so helpful with getting everything set up before the wedding and day of. Our guest had so much fun taking pictures throughout our reception. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event!

nicole · Married on 01/12/2017

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The traveling photobooth was a great addition to my wedding! Everyone loved taking the pictures and then getting to download them online. I would definitely recommend to other brides to have at their wedding reception!

Traveling Photo Booth was one of the easiest vendors I hired for my wedding - They were very responsive in setting up my event package, showed up to the event with plenty of time to set up and were great during the event itself. My favorite add-on was the guestbook, where a copy of each pic was placed and guests got to write notes or captions!

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

We used The Traveling Photo Booth for our wedding last month, and I'm so glad we did! We found them through a bridal show in Fort Worth, and I knew instantly that that's who I wanted to go with for our wedding. They were friendly, professional, and I loved the look of their photos. They also provided a guest book for our guests to put their pictures in and sign for us to keep, which was awesome. Photo Booths are a great way for everyone to have fun, no matter the age!

So great. Everyone loved it and they were so nice.

Haley · Married on 10/07/2016

The Traveling Photo Booth was extremely awesome and we love having the guest book with all the photos in it that we will be able to cherish forever!

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

I decided last minute that I wanted a photo booth at my wedding, and The Traveling Photo Booth saved the day! I worked with Austin to decide exactly what I wanted and he was super accommodating and professional. I loved that the prop kit came brand new! (No gross germs!) And I'm so happy that I decided to add on the photo-strip guest book. I loved being able to see my guests messages next to their cute photos. Also- shout out to my photo booth attendant. She was super fun, and all of my guests raved about her. One thing I learned was that you get what you pay for. I did find cheaper photo booths out there, but I paid a little bit more and got a whole lot in return. Everything was great! Book them- you wont be disappointed.

Kelli · Married on 10/01/2016

A "MUST-HAVE" for every wedding! We used the photos from the photo-booth as our guestbook...which turned out great. We also used the photos as our favors. (Guests kept one copy and the other copy went into our guestbook) The Photo Booth was up and running the entire night with absolutely NO issues. Our attendant was very personable...we received lots of feedback from our guests about how nice and helpful he was. The booth provided fun interaction for those guests who weren't dancers or needed a break from the dance floor.

We received our guestbook that night and we received the digital copies of all the pictures taken shortly after our event.