The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

43 | Ankeny, IA

43 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth! WOW!! What a hit. Everyone had so much fun getting their pictures taken. And the scrapbook they put together is so fun and really a keepsake of the good time your guests had. Would highly recommend for something unique and fun. And all the pictures are yours.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2011

If you want to have something at your wedding reception that is not only a ton of fun for you and all of your guests, make sure you book to have the Traveling Photo Booth at your reception! I had looked into this when we first started planning as I had always wanted to do a photo booth at my wedding, but originally decided not to do it as I thought it would be an easy place to save some money. Ernie emailed me a month or two before the wedding saying they still had our date open and my gut told me I had to do it!

It was hands down the MOST FUN and MEMORABLE activity for everyone. First off, Ernie was awesome! I am pretty sure he was born to do this type of job and I would HIGHLY recommend him personally for any events/weddings that want someone who can help make all of their guests feel comfortable and let loose a bit while taking their photos. When we were reliving our day, many people, including my parents and grandparents, all commented on how they loved Ernie!

Second, Ernie encouraged everyone to take lots of photos and get as many reprints as possible. Everyone thought it was so much fun and such a good value to have a nice take away/memento for the night. It is truly a cool wedding favor that people actually will keep forever and remember the fun they had at our wedding!

Third, the guest book Ernie helped put together during the reception was awesome! All of our family and friends looked at it over and over again the day after the wedding and got so many good laughs! We got a lot of feedback at how creative it was and that it was something we will actually keep and treasure!

We ordered the CD of all of the digital photos and we got an email the morning after our wedding saying it was already in the mail. So fast and quick, love it!

Basically, I would tell all of my friends and family that get married down the road, that they HAVE to hire the Traveling Photo Booth to be at their wedding! There is no way you could regret the investment in such a fun activity that gives you a take away you will keep forever! We even got a photo of our entire wedding party including the junior bridesmaid and flower girl - 18 people! Now that is a photo, I will keep FOREVER!

Love Ernie! Love the Traveling Photo Booth!

Sent on 07/11/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2011

The Traveling Photo Booth was awesome! Probably our favorite thing from the whole wedding reception. It has been so much fun looking through all of the photos from the night online, and through our excellent guestbook. How many people can say that they're excited to look through their guestbook? We Can!
    Ernie came out and set up for the day and let us try it out, then Phil worked our reception. They were both so much fun. We have had nothing but compliments. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Riverside · Married on 12/12/2010

The Traveling Photo Booth was a great hit at our Company Holiday Party. Ernie provided great services and really engagements the guests. Everyone loved the photo strips that were provided on the spot!

Sent on 12/19/2010

Krissy · Married on 10/23/2010

I would recommend The Traveling Photo Booth to anyone having a wedding! There was a line all night for it. We feel it was the best money spent at our wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Anthony · Married on 10/10/2010

Ernie was great! He protected the album from spills, he made sure everyone had a good time in the booth. He also wrote fun comments when people forgot to right in their own. Great Job!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

The photo booth was great! All of my guest had an excelent time getting photo's taken in the photo booth. I loved that there were so many options for picture types! Would get a photo booth again in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 10/14/2010

John · Married on 10/09/2010

Ernie was wonderful. Was a great addition to a great reception.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

We loved out Travleing Photo Booth! One of the best services we purchased for our guests entertainment through out the evening!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Kennedy · Married on 04/30/2016

We used this company for a High School Prom. They were so flexible and understanding throughout the entire process. They were very responsive and got back to us in a very timely manner. We missed a deadline and they were very understanding and flexible with it as well. Their set up was very fast. Everyone involved in our event loved the online access that was provided along with the physical copies. We would absolutely recommend The Traveling Photo Booth.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kennedy · Married on 04/30/2016

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2012

We were very happy with the photobooth and it was a big hit at our wedding (among kids AND adults)! We booked it for 4 hours and wish we would have had it longer!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/20/2010

every thing was great guests enjoyed it very much!

Sent on 11/24/2010

It would have been very nice to have our break during the actual speeches rather than estimating the time/length of speeches and having a set break. To me, it would be just as easy to make a "we are on break until speeches/toasts are over" sign rather than just the open hours that are posted on the side of the booth. I understand you need to have a block of time set for a break for logistical reasons, but it would have been nice to start it right when speeches started.

Sent on 11/21/2013
  • User3219084 · event on: 04/06/2013

We used this vendor for an after prom party and the kids just LOVED it!! There was a constant line of kids waiting to get their pictures taken. The vendor interacted with the kids well and the quality of the pictures was fabulous!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Katie · Married on 04/09/2011

Ernie and team were awesome to work with. Ernie is very friendly, super responsive and very professional. He was all over the details so that I could just relax and have fun. I had comments from lots of my wedding guests about how much fun the photo booth was and how wonderful the Erine was at explaining what to do, providing pose ideas, etc. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2012

Very entertaining and a special gift on our day!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Monica · Married on 07/06/2013

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

I really liked having a REAL photo booth as opposed to the camera with a backdrop thing--and the quality of the photos were exquisite. However, I DID order a collage of all my prints that I haven't received or had any communication about yet.

Sent on 08/28/2013